Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The White Bull

HailMotherLilith

I haven't had anyone answer me about this for some weeks now, and I am very curious to learn what the White Bull represents in SS way?

Like does it represent being reborn?

Like, there is birth, life, death and then reborn thing... I'm not very familiar with this, so I'd like to understand this better, thank you!!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

HailMotherLilith said:
I haven't had anyone answer me about this for some weeks now, and I am very curious to learn what the White Bull represents in SS way?

Like does it represent being reborn?

Like, there is birth, life, death and then reborn thing... I'm not very familiar with this, so I'd like to understand this better, thank you!!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

I was wondering about it as well, once I reread the story I noticed:

"In Primordial Greece before the fall of the Minoan civilization. The head God Zeus was shown as the eternally young God called Korios. He was blue colored had a White bull, 12 cow herder companions and a consort called Rodha. He played a sacred flute as well. Korios is from the Sanskrit, Kumara."

The number 12 reminded me of the zodiac and I think it's clear the white bull represents the sign and/or age of taurus.

It also represents venus the planet of that sign, and it is white because:

"Venus in Sanatana Dharma is the highest cosmic principal it rules sound and white light and the spectrum of light. As it descends creating all existence which is condensed sound and light. However what we perceive as white light is stated in the Vedic texts to be blue light. This is why the ancient image of the God Sanat Kumara are also shown blue. The purified soul and the concept of Venus."

So, possibly the bull is white to represent our perception of light instead of how it actually is in it's pure form(blue). As a material manifestation of Sanat Kumara this makes sense as it is diluted or a fraction of something bigger.

Also, during the last age of taurus it seems the bull was part of a few myths:

Ptah from egypt had Apis the bull as a manifestation and symbol of pharoahs.
Sumer had gugalanna slain by Gilgamesh as the sun and Enkidu to represent the disappearance of the constellation during the spring equinox..

In a way it could also symbolize being reborn as you suggested:

"This symbol of Venus would have 666 placed with it to show spiritual rebirth. Venus's number also connect to the sun. The ankh the symbol of spiritual rebirth is the symbol of Venus.
Venus rules the mystical transformation of the soul as the morning and evening star. Venus's eight year cycle is a spiritual number of enlightenment and immortality. Its position on the horizon as the evening star just before it disappears into the night of the underworld, to its triumphant reappearance in the dawn heralding the reborn soul, spiritual victory."

I think that myths and their symbols have a dual purpose. There is a factual event it is relaying either directly or through various symbols and there is also a personal interpretation for those who read them. Kind of like how dream symbols vary depending on a persons experience with them.

Tala said:
HailMotherLilith said:

I was wondering about it as well, once I reread the story I noticed:

"In Primordial Greece before the fall of the Minoan civilization. The head God Zeus was shown as the eternally young God called Korios. He was blue colored had a White bull, 12 cow herder companions and a consort called Rodha. He played a sacred flute as well. Korios is from the Sanskrit, Kumara."

The number 12 reminded me of the zodiac and I think it's clear the white bull represents the sign and/or age of taurus.

It also represents venus the planet of that sign, and it is white because:

"Venus in Sanatana Dharma is the highest cosmic principal it rules sound and white light and the spectrum of light. As it descends creating all existence which is condensed sound and light. However what we perceive as white light is stated in the Vedic texts to be blue light. This is why the ancient image of the God Sanat Kumara are also shown blue. The purified soul and the concept of Venus."

So, possibly the bull is white to represent our perception of light instead of how it actually is in it's pure form(blue). As a material manifestation of Sanat Kumara this makes sense as it is diluted or a fraction of something bigger.

Also, during the last age of taurus it seems the bull was part of a few myths:

Ptah from egypt had Apis the bull as a manifestation and symbol of pharoahs.
Sumer had gugalanna slain by Gilgamesh as the sun and Enkidu to represent the disappearance of the constellation during the spring equinox..

In a way it could also symbolize being reborn as you suggested:

"This symbol of Venus would have 666 placed with it to show spiritual rebirth. Venus's number also connect to the sun. The ankh the symbol of spiritual rebirth is the symbol of Venus.
Venus rules the mystical transformation of the soul as the morning and evening star. Venus's eight year cycle is a spiritual number of enlightenment and immortality. Its position on the horizon as the evening star just before it disappears into the night of the underworld, to its triumphant reappearance in the dawn heralding the reborn soul, spiritual victory."

I think that myths and their symbols have a dual purpose. There is a factual event it is relaying either directly or through various symbols and there is also a personal interpretation for those who read them. Kind of like how dream symbols vary depending on a persons experience with them.

Where did you read about this? :eek:o

Thank you so much!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Beltane.html
----
"The Satanic year is based upon the natural cycle. The eight major Sabbats are the equinoxes and solstices of the Sun’s year [666], and the 4 cross quarter days that come between them. The four equinoxes and solstices are based upon the motion of the Sun. The equinoxes are at the center of the Sun’s movement and the solstices are the endpoints of the movement. These four solar points are cosmic events based upon the movements of the earth and Sun, symbolizing the interaction of light and darkness. “This date has long been considered a 'power point' of the Zodiac, and is symbolized by the Bull, one of the 'tetra-morph' figures featured on the Tarot cards, the World and the Wheel of Fortune. [The other three symbols are the Lion, the Eagle, and the Spirit.]” ¹

These are also seen in the Egyptian Sphinx. “Astrologers know these four figures as the symbols of the four 'fixed' signs of the Zodiac [Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, and Aquarius], and these naturally align with the four Great Sabbats of Witchcraft.” ²"

Bravera said:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Beltane.html
----
"The Satanic year is based upon the natural cycle. The eight major Sabbats are the equinoxes and solstices of the Sun’s year [666], and the 4 cross quarter days that come between them. The four equinoxes and solstices are based upon the motion of the Sun. The equinoxes are at the center of the Sun’s movement and the solstices are the endpoints of the movement. These four solar points are cosmic events based upon the movements of the earth and Sun, symbolizing the interaction of light and darkness. “This date has long been considered a 'power point' of the Zodiac, and is symbolized by the Bull, one of the 'tetra-morph' figures featured on the Tarot cards, the World and the Wheel of Fortune. [The other three symbols are the Lion, the Eagle, and the Spirit.]” ¹

These are also seen in the Egyptian Sphinx. “Astrologers know these four figures as the symbols of the four 'fixed' signs of the Zodiac [Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, and Aquarius], and these naturally align with the four Great Sabbats of Witchcraft.” ²"

Oh cool, I never truly looked at it in that way...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back