Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help for chronic spiritual parasites

Thunder

Hi guys. Have you ever been close to a person/relative who is a chronic spiritual vampire that automatically sucks the needed energy? (example: a person which has been abused, traumatised in infancy and which hasn't been loved by parents -> parasites on the 5th chakra.)
Do you know that costant sensation of being deprived of energy and the following feeling of liberation after physically being far away from the individual?
Well, let's say you are forced to live with the person. My aura of protection is not enough, nor is the closing chakras exercise on them.
Do you know if there's a rune which halts them from parasiting you? A rune that closes maybe. I don't know, maybe Isa is good for this, with visualising the blue ribbon used for bindings.
The aim is living with the person while being free from any parasiting influence that damages the chakras, which I fucking work my ass on everyday and I let no fucking soulless atheist goy to parasite me.

If you think it is not enough, it WILL be not enough....

Your mind is programmed to think that it is defenceless and weak, so keep on feeding your mind with such nonsense and you'll surely end up in a worse place. :)

That was sarcasm btw.

----

But anyways....

You should use the rune ISA with the affirmations (for 9 times btw):

Vibrate ISA 108 times and then affirm "(name of person) cannot harm me in any way whatsoever" 9 times while visualizing him/her bound. Know and feel that he/she is bound and know with absolute certainty that he/she cannot bring any harm to you.

Or

"[Name of person], cannot harm me, cannot influence me and cannot control me in any way whatsoever."

---

Make sure the Moon is not Void, make sure Mars or Saturn aren't Retrograding, do it on Mars [Tuesday] or Saturn [Thursday], with the hours being either in the Saturn or Mars! Do it for 40, 80 or 90 Days! Do NOT skip any day as this will only break the working, leaving it useless.

Make sure to CLEAN your CHAKRAS and AURA THOROUGHLY after you are done with the working!!

---

Also, visualise that person in chains and KNOW and FEEL that that person CANNOT harm you in any way!!

Bind them as suggested by others here, but also Ansuz rune to remove the links. After ansuz, seal your aura from them, just visualize and will your aura like a shield against their energy.

Lydia said:
Bind them as suggested by others here, but also Ansuz rune to remove the links. After ansuz, seal your aura from them, just visualize and will your aura like a shield against their energy.

Please help me out with that! Do I just vibrate Ansuz and program it to "Completely and permanently remove N.N's psychic attachments to me in a safe and positive way!" then visualise the links being cut? I think the moon is half way waxing so its a bad time now right?

returner said:
Lydia said:

Please help me out with that! Do I just vibrate Ansuz and program it to "Completely and permanently remove N.N's psychic attachments to me in a safe and positive way!" then visualise the links being cut? I think the moon is half way waxing so its a bad time now right?

Yes, make sure to specify it's in a safe and positive way for you. You can begin on Monday once the moon begins to wane, moon in Pisces is good for endings :)

Lydia said:
returner said:
Lydia said:

Yes, make sure to specify it's in a safe and positive way for you. You can begin on Monday once the moon begins to wane, moon in Pisces is good for endings :)

Should I visualize them being cut by a knife or just dissapating? Well the truth is Im really in a tight spot and I would really appreciate it if I could message you privately to ask for your advice since you have just about been here from the start. I would like to pm you as its a bit of a sensitive topic for me.

returner said:
Should I visualize them being cut by a knife or just dissapating? Well the truth is Im really in a tight spot and I would really appreciate it if I could message you privately to ask for your advice since you have just about been here from the start. I would like to pm you as its a bit of a sensitive topic for me.

The knife method is good for focusing the working.

I haven't been here quite that long, only about 8 years, but yes you can email me, lastro7 @protonmail .com. My replies are often delayed due to all the astro orders I'm trying to catch up on, just to warn you.

Thunder said:
Hi guys. Have you ever been close to a person/relative who is a chronic spiritual vampire that automatically sucks the needed energy? (example: a person which has been abused, traumatised in infancy and which hasn't been loved by parents -> parasites on the 5th chakra.)
Do you know that costant sensation of being deprived of energy and the following feeling of liberation after physically being far away from the individual?
Well, let's say you are forced to live with the person. My aura of protection is not enough, nor is the closing chakras exercise on them.
Do you know if there's a rune which halts them from parasiting you? A rune that closes maybe. I don't know, maybe Isa is good for this, with visualising the blue ribbon used for bindings.
The aim is living with the person while being free from any parasitizing influence that damages the chakras, which I fucking work my ass on everyday and I let no fucking soulless atheist goy to parasite me.
Skip to 14:45 of this video to learn how to cut all attachments from your chakras and aura:
https://youtu.be/kFK9eQ34kpo

Heyyy guys sorry for the late answer lol.
Thanks everyone :* the knife method works well with friends and people not from past lifes. For relatives and such (people from past lifes) who are parasites or who are anyway possessive/oppressive people, you need ansuz (+knife visualization).
My question is: can the parasite suck energy even if the individual is far from it? Can the victim be influenced in some way?

Does the Ansuz working destroy every influence of the parasite on the victim, totally ending every connection and influence on the victim?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back