Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I just want to understand this in SS way

HailMotherLilith

Bi-sexuality, attraction to both sexes.

Does this only apply to those SS, or people, who are 50/50 attracted to both sexes and would enjoy being committed to them...

Or does this apply to even those, who are like, for example: Attracted 85% to males and 15% to males?

I asked an SS Brother, but I would still like to get some clarification...

----

Not trying to act stupid or be stupid, but since I don't know much about sexuality in a SS way (Third Sex pdf. Doesn't exactly explain this question I pointed out upwards), rather than the (((society))) way.

----

Thank you for your answers!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!!!

HailMotherLilith said:

Does this only apply to those SS, or people, who are 50/50 attracted to both sexes and would enjoy being committed to them...

Or does this apply to even those, who are like, for example: Attracted 85% to males and 15% to males?

----

Not trying to act stupid or be stupid, but since I don't know much about sexuality in a SS way (Third Sex pdf. Doesn't exactly explain this question I pointed out upwards), rather than the (((society))) way.

----

You don't need to be "50-50". But actually these numbers are truly meaningless anyway. Everybody has some preferences don't they ? That doesn't even mean necessarily gender preferences in this case it can be all sorts of other things. But bisexuals aren't going around trying to balance the gender of people they are into to have an equal number of interests. Also bisexuals are no more likely then any other sexual orientation to be promiscuous or indiscriminate or to cheat. And they haven't suddenly become purely hetero or gay from being in a monogamous relationship with any person. There is really no point making a fuss of bisexuality. The term is too limiting and binary anyway. These "X-sexual" terms are jewish creations same as "gay". Even "gender" is jewish. We just use them out of convenience to communicate at the present time.

HailMotherLilith said:

----

----

Bisexuality = attraction to both sexes. Very simple to understand.

HailMotherLilith said:

----

----

Also frankly, who gives a shit.

I don't think there is any particular "rule" about it. Some things are relative - if you fancy only 1 person of the same sex as you, but 1 million of the other, are you straight or bi? Technically bi, because bi = 2. In pure percentages, you'd be 0.0001% gay and 99.9999% straight, but a tiny Chihuahua is a dog, and a big Great Dane is also a dog; a small dog is an animal, and a huge whale is an animal. You could be bi, liking both, but sleep only with either males or females for whatever reason.

I don't want to be rude and i do understand that everyone want to understand who they are and what they like but honestly who cares how you call yourself?

Do you like guys but there is just 1 girl that you have fallen in love and you have even sexual feeling for her? Accept it and move on, there is not needed to put labels on yourself or numbers like i like 99% guys but 1% girls or whatever other combinations.

I feel like that is not good. Sexuality is important but for before it there is a lot more, i don't want to be identificated by my sexual preferences.

luis said:
I don't want to be rude and i do understand that everyone want to understand who they are and what they like but honestly who cares how you call yourself?

Do you like guys but there is just 1 girl that you have fallen in love and you have even sexual feeling for her? Accept it and move on, there is not needed to put labels on yourself or numbers like i like 99% guys but 1% girls or whatever other combinations.

I feel like that is not good. Sexuality is important but for before it there is a lot more, i don't want to be identificated by my sexual preferences.

I understand, I just gave that example to better explain what I was trying to understand.

Thank you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back