Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question

Chilidawg

I im wondering if i die would a viking funeral like putbme on a wooden boat and set it on fir and send me to the sea would be acceptable and legal or is there a set ritual or right to be performed or would cremetion be acceptable and prevent xians from binding me to this world like if i died in combat on a deployment what should be done so far as my remians in a traditional way or is there a traditional way of doing so Hail SATAN!!!! HAIL ASTAROTH!!!! HAIL AZAZEL!!!! HAIL ENLIL!!! HAIL ANDRAS !!!!

Chilidawg said:
I im wondering if i die would a viking funeral like putbme on a wooden boat and set it on fir and send me to the sea would be acceptable and legal or is there a set ritual or right to be performed or would cremetion be acceptable and prevent xians from binding me to this world like if i died in combat on a deployment what should be done so far as my remians in a traditional way or is there a traditional way of doing so Hail SATAN!!!! HAIL ASTAROTH!!!! HAIL AZAZEL!!!! HAIL ENLIL!!! HAIL ANDRAS !!!!

Cremation is good. Scatter the ashes. Its x100 better than being under a stone cross with a jew on it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back