Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Was My Dedication Ritual Valid or Do I Need to Redo It?

mistercurious

After many months of reading on this site, I finally dedicated myself to Satan today, but there were a couple of issues in the ritual, and I don't know if I have to re-do it...

1) I don't have a car, so I had to Uber to the store to get candles. Unfortunately, I forgot the candles had to be black, red, or blue, so I got white ones, and realized I got the wrong color only after I got back home. I had already spent a lot of money on the Uber, so I hesitated to go back to the store again.

2) When I was burning the paper with my name signed in blood, the first candle went out before the paper had a chance to fully burn. I had to light a second candle and move the unburned half of the paper to the other one.

Do these issues make the ritual not void? If so, I can definitely go back and re-do the ritual with black/blue/red candles and ensure the paper burns all in one go this time. I did feel a sense of peace after I finished the ritual, though, so I'm not sure if it in fact did work.

As long as the blood was on the paper then it's all fine :)

It worked perfectly. It doesn't matter what kind of candle, I don't think candles are even necessary you can burn the paper however you want. All that really matters are your intentions, and those are obviously in the right place.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back