Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Passive meditation

luis

So for the past 5 days i'm trying a method that i thought it would be useful wich is making my aura absorb every moment energy from the sun to power up it as a passive meditation and let me tell you this is working like crazy! It is so good i already feel so full of energy, not full that i can't contain it but i can feel much more powerful.

I thought to post this here if someone want to try this, i think is really a good idea to have a passive meditations, especially for someone who doesn't have the time to meditate a lot but want to meditate more this is perfect! It is good for anyone else too!

If someone has already tryed something like this before, can you post your esperience with it? I think It would be interesting to hear some experiences or any other idea, i think that this could work for chakras too.

luis said:
So for the past 5 days i'm trying a method that i thought it would be useful wich is making my aura absorb every moment energy from the sun to power up it as a passive meditation and let me tell you this is working like crazy! It is so good i already feel so full of energy, not full that i can't contain it but i can feel much more powerful.

I thought to post this here if someone want to try this, i think is really a good idea to have a passive meditations, especially for someone who doesn't have the time to meditate a lot but want to meditate more this is perfect! It is good for anyone else too!

If someone has already tryed something like this before, can you post your esperience with it? I think It would be interesting to hear some experiences or any other idea, i think that this could work for chakras too.
Firstly When someone's chakras are open they absorb energy every time !
Secondly can you tell me how did you did that to your aura I would like to know!From what you said It seems to give quite a beautiful feeling ! :shock:

Νίκος said:
luis said:

Secondly can you tell me how did you did that to your aura I would like to know!From what you said It seems to give quite a beautiful feeling ! :shock:
Yes the chakra do that but i'm sure it will more powerful if you program them absorbe the energy of a planet.

I just programed my aura to absorb any time the energy of the sun and to use it to empower it. This is the affirmation that i used:"My aura is absorbing at any time powerful energy from the sun that empower it in a positive way for me."

I feel always full of energy, it is not too much at least for me.

luis said:
I have done that in the past with my aura, and I never noticed a significant difference from just doing an AoP 2-3 times a day. Also your affirmation is bad. "At any time.", this could mean for one hour, or not for another year. Something like "My aura is constantly and continuously absorbing energy from the sun, this energy from the sun strengthens and empowers my aura, in a good way for me.", or something along those lines, affirmations are always in the present tense

luis said:
Νίκος said:
luis said:

Yes the chakra do that but i'm sure it will more powerful if you program them absorbe the energy of a planet.

I just programed my aura to absorb any time the energy of the sun and to use it to empower it. This is the affirmation that i used:"My aura is absorbing at any time powerful energy from the sun that empower it in a positive way for me."

I feel always full of energy, it is not too much at least for me.
Ok I will try it but first can you tell me how many ti e you used that affirmation to your aura?You did it once or for 40 days?

ess said:
luis said:
I have done that in the past with my aura, and I never noticed a significant difference from just doing an AoP 2-3 times a day. Also your affirmation is bad. "At any time.", this could mean for one hour, or not for another year. Something like "My aura is constantly and continuously absorbing energy from the sun, this energy from the sun strengthens and empowers my aura, in a good way for me.", or something along those lines, affirmations are always in the present tense
Sorry i meant "in any moment" it was late when i wrote the message.
I really do notice a difference. Of course it's not like I'm now super advanced because of this lol but i feel that i have more energy.

In my opinion is better to absorb the energy you need until you feel that you have absorbed enough and then program it to empower your aura and chakras.
With practice you can do it while you are busy doing other things and thus save time.

luis said:
I really do notice a difference. Of course it's not like I'm now super advanced because of this lol but i feel that i have more energy.
That's still not a good affirmation. :lol: "In any moment", what moment? Like I said, it all needs to be present tense.

ess said:
luis said:
That's still not a good affirmation. :lol: "In any moment", what moment? Like I said, it all needs to be present tense.
No it's just my english that is not good :?
In italian it makes sense.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back