Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satanic Meditations

Ramier108666

I was looking through the pdf format of the satanic power meditation vol 2, and I wanted to know what is the primary reason to do the Star of Astaroth meditation? I never really got the gist if what it does spiritually.

Hail Satan
-Ramier

Ramier108666 said:
I was looking through the pdf format of the satanic power meditation vol 2, and I wanted to know what is the primary reason to do the Star of Astaroth meditation? I never really got the gist if what it does spiritually.

Hail Satan
-Ramier

Basically, I believe it makes ones aura much more powerful, hence at the end how the last picture shows one engulfed in white gold fully.

HailMotherLilith said:
Ramier108666 said:

Hail Satan
-Ramier

Basically, I believe it makes ones aura much more powerful, hence at the end how the last picture shows one engulfed in white gold fully.
It raise your vibration at the speed of light, with time it makes you more powerful. Look into the PDF HoodedCobra volum1 and there is a paragraph that can make you understand really well what are the effects, of course to have those effects it will take some times.

luis said:
HailMotherLilith said:
Ramier108666 said:

Hail Satan
-Ramier

It raise your vibration at the speed of light, with time it makes you more powerful. Look into the PDF HoodedCobra volum1 and there is a paragraph that can make you understand really well what are the effects, of course to have those effects it will take some times.

Oh, thank you very much Brother! :)

Is it not a good idea to do the astral projection meditation until the 3rd eye is completely open? I mostly see lights and some mist, thanks in advance.

BlueVults said:
Is it not a good idea to do the astral projection meditation until the 3rd eye is completely open? I mostly see lights and some mist, thanks in advance.

You can try astral projecting at any point of your advancement. Astral projection relates to the heart chakra (which is the point of exit and rules this siddhi) and to the sacral chakra, which rules the astral level of our existence. The third eye, to my knowledge, is not even part of the astral body.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back