Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Enochian Keys

https://mega.nz/#!npdhCQbL!CTe9rvJkvdggcWOuI1jJsidG2pZbq1EKa3IgDdxDYOY
They are ancient spells. A very old form of RTR and energy work. They each link with a specific element. They might also link with the runes, but I think they are older than the runes.
Vibrate the paragraph in Enochian, just pronounce how it says like doing RTR. Then read the english version as the affirmation to connect the raised energy with its meaning. Then lay completely still you need to enter a very deep trance and wait to feel the energy flowing through you. this last part is the most important.

I haven't tested and organized yet which element is produced by each key, but I'm very interested in that, I know some of them connect with more than one element. When we figure that out, I'll make the words of each key in my page of them be color matched to its element.

I consider them a mix of RTR and power meditation; one of the fastest ways to raise huge amounts of power. Focus on the Final RTR instead; it does basically the same thing in a bigger and more important way.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
https://mega.nz/#!npdhCQbL!CTe9rvJkvdggcWOuI1jJsidG2pZbq1EKa3IgDdxDYOY
They are ancient spells. A very old form of RTR and energy work. They each link with a specific element. They might also link with the runes, but I think they are older than the runes.
Vibrate the paragraph in Enochian, just pronounce how it says like doing RTR. Then read the english version as the affirmation to connect the raised energy with its meaning. Then lay completely still you need to enter a very deep trance and wait to feel the energy flowing through you. this last part is the most important.

I haven't tested and organized yet which element is produced by each key, but I'm very interested in that, I know some of them connect with more than one element. When we figure that out, I'll make the words of each key in my page of them be color matched to its element.

I consider them a mix of RTR and power meditation; one of the fastest ways to raise huge amounts of power. Focus on the Final RTR instead; it does basically the same thing in a bigger and more important way.

The Enochian Language is a derivation Of Hebrew Language?

FigliodiThor said:
It has nothing to do with hebrew. It isn't a reversal of hebrew, it's its own language at least tens of thousands of years old. But all hebrew is is stolen and reversed words from the languages of the lands they were parasitizing, so it's possible some hebrew words could be a twisted backwards form of originally Enochian words.
I just meant that it's similar to RTR because it's a collection of spells that involve protecting the world, fighting against evil and negativity, removing problems/blockages, advancing and growing, etc.. I'm not exactly sure everything that each key does, but I know they raise an incredible amount of energy as donation to the gods to raise our collective power. They are traditional spells for drawing in powerful energy and overcoming obstacles and problems.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
FigliodiThor said:
It has nothing to do with hebrew. It isn't a reversal of hebrew, it's its own language at least tens of thousands of years old. But all hebrew is is stolen and reversed words from the languages of the lands they were parasitizing, so it's possible some hebrew words could be a twisted backwards form of originally Enochian words.
I just meant that it's similar to RTR because it's a collection of spells that involve protecting the world, fighting against evil and negativity, removing problems/blockages, advancing and growing, etc.. I'm not exactly sure everything that each key does, but I know they raise an incredible amount of energy as donation to the gods to raise our collective power. They are traditional spells for drawing in powerful energy and overcoming obstacles and problems.

Okay thank you

The enochian keys are really powerful I find for example the 11th key gets rid of negative energy and the 18th will give you a feeling of comfort in anxiety attacks (I found this out it may be different for others) Like the person above said they are powerful spells like the rtrs and I would focus on the final rtf most but if you have time and want to use them that's ok. I use an enochian key probably once a day or so as warfare and it's also not time consuming. If you feel a connection to the keys it's good to do them. If you want to cleanse a place that is really xtian like just to make it more pleasant I like using a key or two. I still do that. I found that really useful all you need is privacy (important) for a few minutes like using a bathroom. and a phone or tablet to look up the key you want. Focus on the final rtf though that's more important. The other thing is if you want you can create your own enochian affirmations like Sanskrit if you find the words for what you want it's really powerful but you have to be careful as some words are enemy or mean something not obvious. Be careful if you do this and ask the gods for guidance.

Good luck and yeah if you don't have time to do the full final rtf and just want to warfare for a few extra minutes or if you want to make some place feel more pleasant (mainly what I use the keys for) this is great but focus more on the final rtf.

A long time ago I was making my own enochian calls but I'm not sure if they are fully safe so I don't use those anymore and won't share them as I was being attacked by the enemy at the time. However if you know what your doing and/or get guidance from the gods it can be fun and rewarding to experiment with enochian.

Hail Satan

Reciting full 19 Satanic keys will make your place safe and r fully safe to use as long as ur a blood dedicated Satanist. If ur being attacked or want to keep ur house a satanic place on the astral recite them fully every day their really cleansing . I used them every day and they make me relaxed inside somehow.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back