Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

China's "Sesame Credit".

WinterHearth666

I just discovered this on youtube about communist china... So i wanted to make a post about it since i haven't found it in the search bar.

https://youtu.be/lHcTKWiZ8sI

They also wanted to make it mandatory by 2020.

I already thought riot had an odd policy.. they just updated it too..

They have things in there saying that if any member of the game mentions an idea and if they develop it you'd have no rights to your idea posted.

And they also said that you'd be queued with people that are of around your way of typing in game.

They've been trying to keep the games friendly for all players since when I started playing, but their policy is worrying. I wish I could show you the info that I did screenshot off there, in case I ever needed it. But I'd need an account to a place where I can upload such things.

It seems like it is tested in the game.

And they give you random notification pop-ups like "You received 120% more honor than the average player in the last ... " Which ties in with the honor system they had before that gave you a penalty when you honored your friends alone.. You had to get honors from other people. And other people alone.

Another thing.. when you queue single you often lose games than when you queue with a couple of people in your friends list.. unless they just started the game and can't play very well yet..

Also.. apparently criminals (terrorist) by US law are prohibited from playing. And they say their headquarters are in Ireland ??? Whilst I heard they were taken over by some Chinese and all the developers are apparently in the USA ?

And.. they state that they have the right to view, store and look into your information at any given time.
AND they say specificly that you have to even give up your ADRESS to make use of the game. Not just your legal name to be able to pay for their riot points, and birthdate, no your email and your adress. They know where you live basicly.

And I think that that is going way too far on the information part for an online game.

They've been working on this for years. It's a really smart system of keeping people in line, because it entices them into policing themselves and each other(and punishes them when they don't). The state provides the template and the people mold themselves in its image.

I'm only surprised that the Jewnited Kingdom hasn't come up with a similar system yet. Be a good goy and suck that cut commie cock, and make sure everyone you know is on their knees too(or else). Maybe they don't need it. Or maybe the act of reassigning their law enforcement & intelligence personnel from walking the beat, responding to emergencies and shutting down muslim rape gangs and terror cells to more important matters like trolling social media for "hate speech", offensive posts and prosecuting people for edgy jokes and free thought(wrongthink) while importing hordes of indentured mudslime voters to displace the natives in their own homes and receive protected social status and priority in benefits is their way of achieving the same end.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back