Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Yuggoth and Krythnon in the Necronomicon

Stormblood

I'm still at the beginning.

Now, we know the first seven gates are the seven main chakras.

I'm not understanding is what are the eighth and ninth gate supposed to represent. The eighth is called Yuggoth and Daath, the ninth is called Krythnon.

The eighth gate is given 9 as number. Following the pattern of the previous gates, I suppose that's how many times the mantra is supposed to be vibrated. And the sigil given for it represents a scorpion, which makes me think it has something to do with the Zodiac sign, which co-rules the pineal gland, as far as I know.

The book further states about this gate that his element is ice and "the step upon the ladder of lights is dark purple." We know that in Norse mythology there were originally two worlds, one of ice (Nifleheim) and one of fire (Muspellheim). Now, regardless of what happens later, I see that their separation may signify the separation of masculine (pingala) and feminine (ida) or male and female chakras in the body. Darkest purple is some form of indigo. So it could be the pineal gland as I said earlier or, as the order of the opening the soul meditations on JoS suggests, the sixth chakra itself.

Reading the JoS sermons, Daath symbolises sexual union between the male and female parts of the soul that then creates the new soul, which is consistent with the symbolism of Scorpio, a water sign with an inner fire, also ruler of sex. This sexual union is done by the ascension of the kundalini. Daath also relates to the fifth world of spirit.

Back to Scorpio, this Zodiac sign is ruled by Pluto, right? We have the Eiws rune which is like Pluto. Eiws represents the kundalini force and can be used in rising the kundalini. The rune also represent one step of the Magnum Opus, that of the allegorical death and rebirth.

My ultimate guess is that this eight gate represents the kundalini.

The ninth gate is not talked about and it's thus not given a number and neither a sigil.

I'd like to know what everyone thinks of these two gates, especially those who are familiar with the Necronomicon. Whether you agree or disagree with my thesis, your input is welcome.

As a reminder, this is the reason while it got interested in it:

For a full article regarding the authenticity of the Necronomicon, click here. When working with these mediations, you will find the Necronomicon is very real and very powerful. The title "Necronomicon" translates into "Book of Dead Names." This is not a book of necromancy. Only the uninitiated believe it as such, or worse, total fools believe it to be a "work of fiction," but in fact, it is a grimoire of instructions for opening the soul, using vibrations [the names]. The names are "dead" in the sense that they have not been used in thousands of years, especially with the coming of the false programs of Christianity and Islam. Unlike the many mainstream and popular methods of opening the chakras, instructed with opening from the base up [which is extremely unwise and very dangerous], this little book gives very accurate and safe methods and is even more precise and detailed with opening the chakras at their own optimal times in accordance with the planets that rule them.

Source: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Necronomicon_Meditations.html

The other reason is that I experimented with the names on the Necronomicon Spellbook and those have proven quite powerful for me.

Do you know those 3 PDF that have meditations in them? One is for beginner,then intermediate and then advanced. I belive they are called 'Satanic meditations' and are in the library, in one of them there is the other two gate and they should be the two extensions of the Heart chakra.

I'm reading them, but in my opinion they have nothing to do with it. Shoulder chakras are green, not dark purple. And Yuggoth/Daath has nothing to do with the left shoulder chakra, lore-wise. So I think they might need revision, just like the sigil and names used for the throat and heart need revision, as we know who really rules each of those chakras.

Stormblood said:
I'm reading them, but in my opinion they have nothing to do with it. Shoulder chakras are green, not dark purple. And Yuggoth/Daath has nothing to do with the left shoulder chakra, lore-wise. So I think they might need revision, just like the sigil and names used for the throat and heart need revision, as we know who really rules each of those chakras.
I understand, sorry but this is as much as i know about it :?

I'm not at all familiar with the Necronomicon besides what I've read about it on the JoS, but if you take some physics into consideration, dark purple represents energy that vibrates higher than the color violet/crown chakra. As in ultra-violet light, which is beyond the visible spectrum of seven colors. I have heard of so-called eighth and ninth chakras, so it may have to do with it, as a supposed ultra-violet chakra would be one step above the crown.

Or it may symbolise the element of ether, which is represented by this ultra-violet color, and is also said to be the union of the four elements. And this would be consistent with what you said about it representing the kundalini, as the aspects of the soul (such as the four elements) are united when the kundalini ascends.

I have no idea about the ninth gate. It may be something one only experiences after the rise of the kundalini, and it may have been left mysterious on purpose, for people to pursue it and go through the first eighth gates with the interest of finding out what it is.

Also, as for its element being ice:
In the light spectrum, the lower the frequency a color vibrates in, the higher its temperature. The higher the frequency, the lower the temperature. With red (or the base chakra) and lower (like infra-red) being the hottest, and violet (or crown chakra) and beyond (like ultra-violet) being the coldest. This is also where the allegory of Hell (base) being a hot and low place where the Devil (kundalini) rises from, comes from.

Maybe it has to do with the two chakra above the head?

luis said:
Stormblood said:
I understand, sorry but this is as much as i know about it :?

Don't worry. There is no fault in trying to help.

Stormblood said:
The eighth is called Yuggoth and Daath, the ninth is called Krythnon.

rules the pineal gland, as far as I know.

The book further states about this gate that his element is ice and "the step upon the ladder of lights is dark purple." We know that in Norse mythology there were originally two worlds, one of ice (Nifleheim) and one of fire (Muspellheim). Now, regardless of what happens later, I see that their separation may signify the separation of masculine (pingala) and feminine (ida) or male and female chakras in the body. Darkest purple is some form of indigo. So it could be the pineal gland as I said earlier or, as the order of the opening the soul meditations on JoS suggests, the sixth chakra itself.

You're right. Ice is the concentrated watery female energy. The glowing liquid dripping from an active pineal. Dark purple/indigo relates to magnetism which is another part of the female energy. Water, Earth, and magnetism are female; fire, air, and electricity are male. The 8th gate is just telling you to activate the female side of your pineal gland and start producing and dripping the female energy. This is the female side of your soul. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Step_2.html

Stormblood said:
Reading the JoS sermons, Daath symbolises sexual union between the male and female parts of the soul that then creates the new soul, which is consistent with the symbolism of Scorpio, a water sign with an inner fire, also ruler of sex. This sexual union is done by the ascension of the kundalini. Daath also relates to the fifth world of spirit.

Back to Scorpio, this Zodiac sign is ruled by Pluto, right? We have the Eiws rune which is like Pluto. Eiws represents the kundalini force and can be used in rising the kundalini.

The rest of the formula had to be slightly more hidden so the book wouldn't be burnt and its instructions could continue to spread. But with some spiritual knowledge that anyone who succeeds with the 8th gate would surely have, it's easy to see. Drip this activated female energy into the sacral chakra to fully activate it. The sacral is what creates the male energy. Then complete the circuit channeling the male energy back into the pineal to activate the male side of the pineal.

These last gates are just saying to activate both the female and male halves of your soul and the female and male halves of your pineal gland. This is the basic idea of the beginning steps of the magnum opus. I'm nowhere near that level any time soon, but even I can feel in only a couple repetitions that Yuggoth and Krythnon are just mantras for the 2 halves of the pineal.

Thank you for your contributions, everyone.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
These last gates are just saying to activate both the female and male halves of your soul and the female and male halves of your pineal gland. This is the basic idea of the beginning steps of the magnum opus. I'm nowhere near that level any time soon, but even I can feel in only a couple repetitions that Yuggoth and Krythnon are just mantras for the 2 halves of the pineal.

HP Cobra stated in another topic that the pineal gland doesn't have sides. I can link it to you.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Is the copy by Simon any good? And what about "Necronomicon Spellbook" by Simon?

There's a copy of the Necronomicon Spellbook on the JoS. Some of the names and words in there are also present in the Money Spells pdf, with the correct way to use them which is not the one showed in the spellbook.

Hi everyone,

Since the number 9 appear often in different mythologies (hindu, nordic). I wonder if in fact it is not the 7 main chakras and the hips.

Althought, my experience long time ago is more feelings (heat, itchyness) with yuggoth on hands (arms, therefore shoulder) and krythnon for legs. My idea was at that time to follow the order of the seals as if one stand up relaxtherefore after hips is hands than feet. You may also have weird dreams so try to remember them like someone trying to clean your feet and hands.

Sure we can also think also it is in fact th two next planets coming after the 7 but that doen't tell us with chakra it goes.

Also it could be temples, shoulder or hips or a combination of them. And I beleive they should be a 10th one somewhere. The text in dee at the end speak of other régions.

Impostant. Just be carefull if your wanna train with one of the table. The big one is enochian (asame number of squares) and its king azathoth, The sigil l correspond also. It may well be the 5th watchtower missing. And we do not know if azathoth is one of our god. Although aza-thoth seems pointing to the god thoth.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back