Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Are Intangible Speeds Possible To Reach?

ZmajEriksson

I recently started spinning/vibrating all the parts of my soul at 1000x the speed of light and I don't plan on stopping there. Infinity may be an intangible number but many things exist within that, such as the volume of the astral. Is it possible to bring the soul to infinate times the speed of light, or even aleph-null, which is literally an infinite number of infinities? If not, what's the highest speed possible?

Much of the astral (I think most of it) is at the speed of light. If you are infinitely faster in vibration than the astral, you won't have any connection to it. I don't think you would really be able to do anything, certainly not controllable. It would be like trying to use a lunar rocket to help you walk across the room. Any huge deviation from the speed of light in either direction makes a person less connected to the astral.
But light surely is not the fastest thing, there are other waves that may seem to be infinitely faster when compared to light. But I don't think there's any use having the soul be that fast. Think of how a ghost is powerless to have any effect on the physical world because it exists in a faster form; the speed of the astral. You have the most connection and power where you are most closely tuned into, this is why we use speed of light to connect with the astral.

ZmajEriksson said:
I recently started spinning/vibrating all the parts of my soul at 1000x the speed of light and I don't plan on stopping there. Infinity may be an intangible number but many things exist within that, such as the volume of the astral. Is it possible to bring the soul to infinate times the speed of light, or even aleph-null, which is literally an infinite number of infinities? If not, what's the highest speed possible?

It is very interesting what you say, I had heard about turning the chakras at really high speeds, for example to turn the chakras to 10, 100 times the speed of light, also then to turn them at the speed of light to the power of 2, 10, 100 ... etc.

Personally the most that I have come is to turn my chakras 5 times the speed of light or 175,000 km per second to the power of 2, personally it works better for my 175k to the power of 2, but after that point my chakras are simply they turn off and I have to start from the beginning, I was told that you need to have "strength" to be able to turn the chakras at super speeds
Now the important thing is, what effects have you noticed when spinning / vibrating your soul at that speed?

ZmajEriksson said:
Highest speed possible? As fast as your little heart desires little guy.

You're asking if the intangible is tangible. What do you think the answer is?

How are you going to quantify something at infinity if the quantity of infinity is inherently unquantifiable, undefinable, and thus unreachable?

In this sense, it's hardly a number and more of a concept, and thus one cannot reach "infinity times the speed of light", which is to say that one can't reach infinity, though theoretically there is no quantifiable limit. What's the highest possible speed? You'll have to find out for yourself. Try not to make the universe implode in the process.

ZmajEriksson said:

What's the point of trying to vibrate faster than light, when the light has not been reached yet? As for FTL speeds, there some particles that do reach them, such as neutrinos. Of course, since it endangers their whole pseudo-science, the Jews immediately discredited it when it was discovered that neutrinos are faster than photons. I wouldn't be surprised if other particles are faster as well.

The highest possible speed is how far you allow, or limit, yourself. (Sorry, lol.)

Someone said that Satan said that you could become as powerful as Satan, so that implies more powerful than Satan - and also that since the Universe is infinite and eternal, there may be one or more beings more powerful than Satan already.

There truly is not a limit, except your abilities and things you place upon yourself, or allow others to place upon you, to limit you.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
This could get into Theoretical Metaphysics! If you could be in a higher realm than Astral, i.e. a higher vibration (if possible), then you might be able to access X, where X is to the Astral as the Astral is to the Physical, in terms of realms. If not, then any higher vibrations/levels would be Astral anyway. (With Satan and at least some of the Gods and Goddesses being in the higher vibrations, I expect that each 'level' requires more work than previous, lower ones (excluding escaping the Karma Wheel and Physical realm - and I don't mean "evolving into a form of pure energy, shedding off your Physical Body" :roll:), and I suspect that this is where the idea of harder levels with greater achievements, which gives a false sense of achievement, in computer games came from.)

Ghosts are in a higher vibration than Physicality - which is only like the next 'level' up from the Physical Realm; they are still lower than any of the powerful entities, such as our Daemons and Daemonesses.

curio said:
You're asking if the intangible is tangible. What do you think the answer is?
I think this is relative, at least in some ways, but "there are no limits in Satanism". It's only impossible because it hasn't been achieved, or merely attempted, yet.

What's the highest possible speed? You'll have to find out for yourself. Try not to make the universe implode in the process.
Don't worry! There's not any risk of that happening - dividing by 0 is not possible (as opposed to impossible)! :p

Ladies of the world beware!
Eriksson vibrates from sole to hair
At the speed of the sun's golden glare
and you know he ain't gon' stop there!

Stormblood said:
FancyMancy said:
Don't worry! There's not any risk of that happening - dividing by 0 is not possible (as opposed to impossible)! :p

I agree that there's no risk of it happening, but dividing by zero is possible and gives infinite as a result.
I beg to differ. Doing zero work-- actually - you're correct; doing zero work and you'll be on the Wheel of Karma for an infinite number of years and lifetimes (or dissipate and have Full Spiritual Death). (I was going to say - doing zero work, you won't be around for an infinite number of years/lifetimes.)

I suppose there's a Yin and a Yang for 0/∞.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back