Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Q400 plane 'stolen' from a seattle airport

StraitShot47

I'm more interestesd in the synchronicity that is happening.

There is this story, the one posted about in the OP. Then in a completely unrelated event a pilot, who was in jail for domestic violence, posts bond. Steals a plane and runs it into his home.

Now someone fucking run me the odds of this happening all the same day?

You may very well be right the CIA, FBI, etc could be doing something. Or is this is actually how the world is suppose to work now that we are breaking the seals?

I think it rained right before the event. Some guy made a video talking about Richard Russell and he mentions the rain. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fpw760NVcI
Plus the plane was probably completely out of fuel.

I kind of think it was drone operated as well but I do think it was possible for him to pull this off.

Yeah, my first thought was GTA. My second thought is that BS about how "life imitates art" (i.e. idiots copying off computer games and films, which might be considered "art").

I do wonder how a lowly mechanic managed to find a time to take-off safely, and to find a safe flight path in and around an airport. It's not as if planes take-off and land there, and as you say after 11/09 especially.

Honestly, I think he probably just stole the plane. They would have probably seen it from the tower and made arrangements long before he was even on the tarmac knowing that something very wrong is taking place.

You can pretty much learn to fly anything on a desktop flight simulator. In like three hours of training you'd probably be able to "fly" (eventually crash or explode) anything but a helicopter which takes way more muscle memory you can't simulate with a mouse and keyboard. I honestly think that it's a little bit funny he even said he learned to fly in video games. It isn't rocket science, and since it's hot out he could have just full throttled, speed cooled the engines and there was enough fuel and no icing conditions to make it with some luck anyways. He probably just fucked around on microsoft flight sim and then just hopped in turned it on and "winged it" because he was sad about big tiddy khazar milkers.

It's really weird that he could pull that shit off but the thing is that nobody has ever really tried it before in that particular craft because it would be suicidal to test and requires special conditions of low weight. I don't think they usually do these kind of tests on jets but they've done them prior to releasing at least one of the Boeings.
Also a couple weeks ago some idiot kid tried to steal a jet to fly to a rap concert but it wasn't in the news. Actually I'm sorry maybe it was, but I never heard about it until I went online. Now that's a fucking story, haha

https://www.thisisinsider.com/teen-allegedly-stole-plane-to-go-rap-concert-2018-8

Yes but I would consider Rich to be a successful terrorist who was possessed by grey aliens, and that's pretty much it. I say he's a nothing but a terrorist because IMO his message is that "You will never be able to know when us white guys are going to snap!". Then the media basically made it out to sound like he was this way all along and maybe psychiatry can fix this or something... Nothing like Germanwings Andreas Lubitz, who was clearly established to be mentally insane prior to what he did.

Well it's a really shitty situation for anyone who works near an airport, that's for sure. Actually, it's pretty much the worst possible thing to happen for any of us who cares about the reputation of the white race. Despite the alt-right meme-ing him into eternal life, in real life anybody who would do something like this is really not someone you want to associate. Or maybe it actually was the C.I.A. this time :p

I get what you're saying though, it could be some serious psy-op stuff to divert peoples' attention from something else serious and sky-related.

I think we should just take it at his word that the rain did happen. And the lack of fuel would stop a fire. The entire place is surrounded by water and high humidity would stop a fire. I think Alaska is not that important for plane security. I think he could have done it. I don't know how he would have turned on the plane but if he could do that and accelerate then he'd be in the air and he could have fun. What pisses me off more than most is he said he did it because he was making minimum wage but in reality he was making probably $12 or $15. He even had a wife and probably his own home. I have none. Yet I'm still here.......................

zolaluckystar said:
Fancy, what does GTA mean?
Grand Theft Auto. It's a series of games based on real-life crime and violence, gang warfare, etc. In some of the games, you can steal planes/helicopters and learn to fly them.

They have been arguments that computer games and films make people copy off them in real-life.

HauptSturm said:
I think we should just take it at his word that the rain did happen. And the lack of fuel would stop a fire. The entire place is surrounded by water and high humidity would stop a fire. I think Alaska is not that important for plane security. I think he could have done it. I don't know how he would have turned on the plane but if he could do that and accelerate then he'd be in the air and he could have fun. What pisses me off more than most is he said he did it because he was making minimum wage but in reality he was making probably $12 or $15. He even had a wife and probably his own home. I have none. Yet I'm still here.......................

I actually noticed that too, what a douchebag. He's a baggage handler not a pilot. I doubt the aviation industry is going to be stolen by non-whites any time soon.

Godmode said:
I actually noticed that too, what a douchebag. He's a baggage handler not a pilot. I doubt the aviation industry is going to be stolen by non-whites any time soon.
I hear the aviation industry really sucks. It's possible that Richard guy was just trying to get back at them by destroying their multimillion dollar plane. But it's gonna take more than that to increase wages for mechanics and bag handlers. I also work for a company that makes millions and millions but it's still low pay. But I love my job so it's okay for me for now...

FancyMancy said:
zolaluckystar said:
Grand Theft Auto. It's a series of games based on real-life crime and violence, gang warfare, etc. In some of the games, you can steal planes/helicopters and learn to fly them.

They have been arguments that computer games and films make people copy off them in real-life.
played that shit when I was 3 years old all through my childhood, all i got was bad posture, never stole a car or killed someone lol

Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:
zolaluckystar said:

played that shit when I was 3 years old all through my childhood, all i got was bad posture, never stole a car or killed someone lol
I've played it for ages, as well (although not for quite a while now) and I still managed to not copy off it, either, as well. Some sheeple are just...clever.

FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:

I've played it for ages, as well (although not for quite a while now) and I still managed to not copy off it, either, as well. Some sheeple are just...clever.

It's more of the environment it immerses you into influencing you. And for people like me, just a monitor and a good set of stereo headphones is all it takes to immerse me into a game as much as VR would immerse a regular person.

More immersive games almost completely destroy the boundaries between reality and the games, leaving players open to taking on traits and mindsets they probably shouldn't. But this is not a big problem, because when faced with real world consequences for actions most people won't do anything illegal or harmful to others.

FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:

and even with that game, it’s just not possible to learn flying in real life with it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back