Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Kundalini

KundaKali

Hello.

Have been checking out your posts on Kundalini and it seems like some of you have actually gone through it or are going through it.

I’ll get right to it.

What, in your opinion, is the difference between Kundalini and just being possessed by a powerful female entity?

I see people, even hardcore occultists, only talk about it as if the energy “is in everyone” and how it belongs to you and is your “life force”.

I ask, to anyone that has this power, do you believe that this power is yours and all yours, or was it given to you by a Goddess?

If it was given to you, then it is not in everyone and is only up to the Gods when to give it to you.

Now, if it was given to you, then it is still yours right? If someone gives you a million bucks, well, it is yours now. But it didn’t come from you and not everyone is so lucky.

If it is a possession then the Goddess is always inside of you, instead of “just” her energy. You become her. Or is having her energy and possession basically the same thing?

I’m just trying to sift through all of the BS about Kundalini and figure out what it actually is. I don’t believe it is in everyone, I believe that it is something given to you by the Goddess.

This possession nonsense is the Christ-liers opinion on Kundalini because these people are programmed to destroy spiritual knowledge and the world. So they believe in and spread deception.

Kundalini energy is the energy of the individual soul. Sometimes it is personified as a Goddess but the Goddess is well know to be a symbol of the body of the Goddess which is the seven chakra's and their petals and the three major nadis that weave thought and form them. This is the map of the individual soul. The Goddess is also given the symbol of the five elements which related to the five bodies that form a person and the energy of the chakra's. This is the symbolic diagram of the human being.

KundaKali said:
Hello.

Have been checking out your posts on Kundalini and it seems like some of you have actually gone through it or are going through it.

I’ll get right to it.

What, in your opinion, is the difference between Kundalini and just being possessed by a powerful female entity?

I see people, even hardcore occultists, only talk about it as if the energy “is in everyone” and how it belongs to you and is your “life force”.

I ask, to anyone that has this power, do you believe that this power is yours and all yours, or was it given to you by a Goddess?

If it was given to you, then it is not in everyone and is only up to the Gods when to give it to you.

Now, if it was given to you, then it is still yours right? If someone gives you a million bucks, well, it is yours now. But it didn’t come from you and not everyone is so lucky.

If it is a possession then the Goddess is always inside of you, instead of “just” her energy. You become her. Or is having her energy and possession basically the same thing?

I’m just trying to sift through all of the BS about Kundalini and figure out what it actually is. I don’t believe it is in everyone, I believe that it is something given to you by the Goddess.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back