Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Warrior vs wimp skull type

EasternFireLion666 said:
What are your general opinions on this short vid?

https://youtu.be/hxwKibwHYEw
Personality depends on past lives and your natal chart, not the shape of your skull. I've met many men irl that have strong jaws but are complete pussies, and on the contrary I've met "alpha" men with weak chins. That video is a waste of time.

I thimk the only point this video makes is that if you have a certain skull shape it will give a certain impression. Not mich to debate about it.

Otherwise It's just a Virgin vs Chad meme Skull type edition.

This juxtaposition is used so frequently in many Hollywood movies that it can't be denied of its legitimacy.

119.jpg

Also, videos on "alpha" and "beta" males are almost always made by some insecure faggot making up dumb shit to convince himself that he is masculine

ess said:
Personality depends on past lives and your natal chart, not the shape of your skull. I've met many men irl that have strong jaws but are complete pussies, and on the contrary I've met "alpha" men with weak chins. That video is a waste of time.

Naaaahhh man I've watched every batman superman autisman movie and read every comic book dude...trust me bro if these made up masculine characters have a strong chin that means it's 100% legit scientifically proven that a strong chin = strong alpha man...this video isn't total dogshit at all...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back