Is there any specific sermon which proves that ALL jews are evil?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Artanis
Posts: 257

Is there any specific sermon which proves that ALL jews are evil?

Postby Artanis » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:53 am

Im trying to prove to someone that ALL the jews are evil, no matter how much they try to "act" as good, but i dont know any good sermons or other things for that.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506

Our FINAL(and most propably our LAST ever) RTR. The One that will ANNIHALITE the Enemy. No need to do more than 9 on each one. Done in 15-20 mins. Even 1 a day would annihalite the Enemy!!

Valontuoja
Posts: 89
Location: Greater Finland

Re: Is there any specific sermon which proves that ALL jews are evil?

Postby Valontuoja » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:40 pm

Artanis wrote:Im trying to prove to someone that ALL the jews are evil, no matter how much they try to "act" as good, but i dont know any good sermons or other things for that.


Dream of Judaism: World Domination
https://web.archive.org/web/20160315034 ... c7609.html

Elves, Gnomes, Unicorn's, Bigfoot, Good Jews
https://web.archive.org/web/20160315011 ... 13570.html

Mageson addressing this issue. The picture he gave contained quotes from Talmud.
http://www.groups-archive.com/viewtopic ... &p=359500&

Skip to 14:38 to hear about what Talmud says about non-jews:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M60FUPVtq9k

User avatar
YoakeHoshi
Posts: 171

Re: Is there any specific sermon which proves that ALL jews are evil?

Postby YoakeHoshi » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:29 pm

Artanis wrote:Im trying to prove to someone that ALL the jews are evil, no matter how much they try to "act" as good, but i dont know any good sermons or other things for that.


Rather than a single sermon... I think this is more of impact ;)

EXIT THE JEWTRIX, by HP Hooded Cobra:
https://youtu.be/0fcKmIG0iTU
100% effective unless you're dealing with retards. In that case they will be too blind and programmed to see the truth.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233&start=100
My favourite Artist ☆ Fine, detailed, noble Art.
Red - Fire - Mars
ϟϟ -

Image

User avatar
Sinistra
Posts: 391

Re: Is there any specific sermon which proves that ALL jews are evil?

Postby Sinistra » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:14 pm

YoakeHoshi wrote:
Artanis wrote:Im trying to prove to someone that ALL the jews are evil, no matter how much they try to "act" as good, but i dont know any good sermons or other things for that.


Rather than a single sermon... I think this is more of impact ;)

EXIT THE JEWTRIX, by HP Hooded Cobra:
https://youtu.be/0fcKmIG0iTU
100% effective unless you're dealing with retards. In that case they will be too blind and programmed to see the truth.

It's a really good documentary.
So 100% effective unless you are dealing with... the majority of the world population. Sure ^^
Actually most people without just believe what feels comfortable and easy to them.

DiscipleOfSatan
Posts: 71

Re: Is there any specific sermon which proves that ALL jews are evil?

Postby DiscipleOfSatan » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:17 am

Debunking the Myth of The possibility of “Good Jews”
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vd544qg0lijtnu5/Debunking_the_Myth_of_Good_jews.pdf?dl=1

The Alchemist7
Posts: 51

Re: Is there any specific sermon which proves that ALL jews are evil?

Postby The Alchemist7 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:00 pm

Is too much to say that absolutely ALL jews are evil. There were cases in history of jews who tried to debunk zionist lies, such as Ernst Zundel who was imprisoned for questioning the holoco$t, or Arthur Butz who wrote "The hoax of the 20th century" where he debunk the holocaustic lies. Also, there are jews maybe totaly unaware of what are doing the zionist parasites, exactly like Whites or blacks who are unaware of all of this.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2195

Re: Is there any specific sermon which proves that ALL jews are evil?

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:54 pm

Zundel was not Jewish. The one Jew who pretended to care about debunking the holocaust appeared on a show with Zundel and spent all his time whining about how evil Hitler was. This Cole Jew was simply infiltrating the Holocaust truth movement to keep the Hitler evil lie going as much as possible. He then ran off denounced Holocaust Truth and got a nice job with lots of Shekels in Hollywood as the payment for his work for the tribe.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2195

Re: Is there any specific sermon which proves that ALL jews are evil?

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:59 pm

Also lets stop with the false division of the Zionist jooz vs other jooz….. Judaism whole mission is the Messiah which is the creation of world Jewish government where the Goyim are enslaved and murdered on mass by the Chosen...…. That is what Zionism means.... That is the point of the Torah and Talmud the books of Jewishness. Even Ben Gurion the first Prime Minister of Israel admitted this and so did Moses Hess one of the fathers of political Zionism and also cowriter of the Communist manifesto.


Every Jew is well aware of what being Jewish means there the CHOSEN PEOPLE and your the CATTLE who can eat their shit.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2195

Re: Is there any specific sermon which proves that ALL jews are evil?

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:02 pm

You have failed to ask yourself the obvious question... What is Jewish Identity? Its Jews are the only human beings and non-Jews are the cattle put here to serve the Jewish Chosen as two legged animals. The Jewish identity states that even the best of the Gentiles are to be killed. The Jewish identity is centered in engaging in non stop violent war on Gentiles till the Gentiles have been all murdered and enslaved in a psychopathic Jewish world government. Jewish Identity states that Jews may engage in rape of children and ritual human murder....

But its just tooooooo muchhhhhh to say all Jews are evil for you for some reason...… So the question to you is then if this is not evil then what is it.....


The Alchemist7 wrote:Is too much to say that absolutely ALL jews are evil. There were cases in history of jews who tried to debunk zionist lies, such as Ernst Zundel who was imprisoned for questioning the holoco$t, or Arthur Butz who wrote "The hoax of the 20th century" where he debunk the holocaustic lies. Also, there are jews maybe totaly unaware of what are doing the zionist parasites, exactly like Whites or blacks who are unaware of all of this.

HailVictory88
Posts: 183

Re: Is there any specific sermon which proves that ALL jews are evil?

Postby HailVictory88 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:20 am

Noam Chomsky is a clear example of why claims of "anti-Zionist good Jews" are hoaxes. Chomsky gets a lot of media attention for frequently criticizing the Israeli regime and its treatment of the Palestinians, and he gets to engage in fake "arguments" with Jews like Alan Dershowitz and Richard Perle so that he appears genuine. In reality, Chomsky is an admitted proud Zionist who worked on Israeli settlements as a youth. His job is to control the narrarative-he frames the problems of Israel as an extension of US imperialism and foreign policy rather than genocidal Jewish beliefs. For this reason, he was not a big fan of Walt and Mearsheimer's book The Israel Lobby, as it recognized the power that foreign lobbying had over US policy. Basically, Chomsky's job is to blame American Gentiles for the actions of psychopathic Israeli Jews, while pretending to be an anti-Zionist and defender of human rights.

User avatar
Sinistra
Posts: 391

Re: Is there any specific sermon which proves that ALL jews are evil?

Postby Sinistra » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:33 am

The only difference between zionist jews, marxist liberal jews, and religious jews is their actual job in jewing for their tribe being slightly different. They are the same coackroaches and parasites waging war on everything gentile.
The zionist jew is taking control of politics and economies to bring in their endgame jew world order.
The marxist liberal jew is corrupting gentile civilizations and morals from within to bring in their endgame jew world order.
The religious jews keeps cursing us all day to bring in their engame jew world order.

The Alchemist7
Posts: 51

Re: Is there any specific sermon which proves that ALL jews are evil?

Postby The Alchemist7 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:28 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:But its just tooooooo muchhhhhh to say all Jews are evil for you for some reason...… So the question to you is then if this is not evil then what is it.....

Ok, so every jew on this planet is engaged in this jewish ideology...
But there are not jews who were raised in the same brainwashing system like us? In this case the media is not the same for them like for us?

Btw, why Zundel is then described as a jew by actual media?

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2195

Re: Is there any specific sermon which proves that ALL jews are evil?

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:29 am

The Jewish media created an accusation that Zundel laughed off and didn't take seriously. So what. Zundel was a peasant from the Black Forrest not exactly a Jewish region.

I notice you didn't answer the question you quote. Instead your attempting to side track. If Jewish identity is not evil then what is. How can one be a good person and hold that as an identity?

When the Jews are destroying us as their identity and alien soul demands why do you feel the need to offer apologetics for them. Why are your sympathies with their race and not with Gentiles who are their victims. Where is the justice in that.


The Alchemist7 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:But its just tooooooo muchhhhhh to say all Jews are evil for you for some reason...… So the question to you is then if this is not evil then what is it.....

Ok, so every jew on this planet is engaged in this jewish ideology...
But there are not jews who were raised in the same brainwashing system like us? In this case the media is not the same for them like for us?

Btw, why Zundel is then described as a jew by actual media?

luis
Posts: 1205

Re: Is there any specific sermon which proves that ALL jews are evil?

Postby luis » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:25 am

The Alchemist7 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:But its just tooooooo muchhhhhh to say all Jews are evil for you for some reason...… So the question to you is then if this is not evil then what is it.....

Ok, so every jew on this planet is engaged in this jewish ideology...
But there are not jews who were raised in the same brainwashing system like us? In this case the media is not the same for them like for us?

Btw, why Zundel is then described as a jew by actual media?

I think what you do not understand is that jews have a different soul from us and that is why a jews can never change. If you look it from a materialistic point it is crazy to think that an entire race is evil but when you add spirituality and understand that they have been made to be like that, then it is easy to understand...

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2195

Re: Is there any specific sermon which proves that ALL jews are evil?

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:31 am

Its not crazy from any point of view its a honest observation from Jewish behaviour.

The Alchemist7
Posts: 51

Re: Is there any specific sermon which proves that ALL jews are evil?

Postby The Alchemist7 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:52 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:The Jewish media created an accusation that Zundel laughed off and didn't take seriously. So what. Zundel was a peasant from the Black Forrest not exactly a Jewish region.

I notice you didn't answer the question you quote. Instead your attempting to side track. If Jewish identity is not evil then what is. How can one be a good person and hold that as an identity?

I never said jewish ideology is not evil. What I sad is that maybe there are jews on this planet who are not even aware of this ideology because they were brainwashed just like we were, in schools, media and so in, so they are not really representing this ideology of "destroying the goyims". For me is hard to conceive that every single jew of the planet is aware of this. Maybe Luis is right, the entire race is evil because the entire race was created with this mission to conquer this planet and destroy the races inside.

User avatar
Powstanie Pogańskie
Posts: 64

Re: Is there any specific sermon which proves that ALL jews are evil?

Postby Powstanie Pogańskie » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:33 pm

The Alchemist7 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:But its just tooooooo muchhhhhh to say all Jews are evil for you for some reason...… So the question to you is then if this is not evil then what is it.....

Ok, so every jew on this planet is engaged in this jewish ideology...
But there are not jews who were raised in the same brainwashing system like us? In this case the media is not the same for them like for us?

Btw, why Zundel is then described as a jew by actual media?


The Jews you are describing here are like the lower-tier members of their force; they may not be raking in billions of underserved shekels, and you may not find pictures of them ominously standing over world leaders with their fellow rabbis, but at their core they serve a purpose that fulfills Jewish aims, aims that are imprinted within the very soul that they are racially obligated to fulfill.

This is one of those instances where "diversity" actually conveys some sort of strength. Not only is it easy for these common kikes to infiltrate or create all sorts of different ideologies and groups that are nevertheless Jewish in genesis and designed to hold Gentiles back, but they can easily present the "not all jews" illusion to Gentiles. Oh, but not all Jews are pushing for a global communist dictatorship, what about these American Jews that are critical of communism? Ah, not all Jews could possibly be part of the clandestine suppression efforts of our spirituality, what about these average joe Jews in my neighborhood? They ain't going to Israel to personally curse us hand-in-hand with the entire Knesset. This makes for a powerful illusion that trips up many people and isn't entirely uncommon amongst Satanists as they continue to learn these truths. And whilst it's true that the one Jewish chick who rode the bus two seats in front of you back in middle school probably doesn't Skype with Netanyahu, she has her place in the complex Jewish machine that tries to surround us from all angles and presents a myriad of seemingly opposing ideologies - but yet at their core, intrinsic to their nature and purpose, are Jewish and designed to curb our progression and ultimately destroy us. This purpose is imprinted within their very soul regardless of their awareness of it. This is also why Gentile souls, especially older and more advanced ones, have a natural draw towards Pagan spirituality, the occult, and so on, even whilst still under the Jewish spell. Many here can attest to this fact.

If you know any Jews, I've no doubt that, even if on the surface they may have completely opposing ideological beliefs and different personalities and communication styles and whatever else, you'll pick up on a common Jewish undercurrent that reveals their true similarities. Blatant lying when you know the truth and they know you know, an inherent revulsion towards Gentile symbols and Paganism, so on and so forth.
Ognista Kasia i jej węże
poszły w gorę wieżę.
Wdychały światło, wydychały mądrości,
i wiedziały, że Weles jest z nimi.


Wojownicy Welesa, rozpostrzyjcie wasze skrzydła i śpiewajcie o waszych siłach! To jest nasz czas!

User avatar
zolaluckystar
Posts: 292
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Is there any specific sermon which proves that ALL jews are evil?

Postby zolaluckystar » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:39 pm

The jews have an alien soul. They are a parasitical race who exist to leech off of gentile humanity. They invented Xianity and Islam in order to control us. They wish to rule the entire world, with us as their cattle, their slaves. Those racemixed mongrels they allow to exist that is, after they genocide the three root races; the white race in particular, which you can see is the ongoing program worldwide at present. They have to genocide us if they are to have any hope to succeed in their evil plans because we (the Aryan race) are their obstacle to world domination. Their 'holy' bible is the blueprint for this. Doesn't get more evil than that. And if you think for a moment that there might be some 'good' jews who, should their bretheren gain total dominance over the gentile population again like in the Soviet USSR or Europe during the Dark Ages (when the church was the catholic version of the KGB), a 'good' jew who will stand for you against the genocide and slavery, you better think again. They won't. In the end, a jew is always a rat, a jew and a cockroach. They will always turn on you. It's in their soul. HPS Maxine and HP HC explain:

https://web.archive.org/web/20170717140 ... Christ.htm

https://web.archive.org/web/20170724031 ... c9336.html
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

My Work: Portraits of The Gods
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

User avatar
curio
Posts: 144

Re: Is there any specific sermon which proves that ALL jews are evil?

Postby curio » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:00 pm

The Alchemist7 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:But its just tooooooo muchhhhhh to say all Jews are evil for you for some reason...… So the question to you is then if this is not evil then what is it.....

Ok, so every jew on this planet is engaged in this jewish ideology...
But there are not jews who were raised in the same brainwashing system like us? In this case the media is not the same for them like for us?

Btw, why Zundel is then described as a jew by actual media?

Jewing for jews is not a matter of ideology. It's who they are at the most fundamental level. Everything a jew does is to jew, no matter how one tries to disguise it.

Jewish intellectuals write about the inherent differences between jews and gentiles. These differences are irreconcilable as they are on the soul level.

"You may even have Jews in your midst who did not learn their way of life from us, and did not inherit it from a Jewish forebear. We may have authentic gentiles in our midst: these single protests are of no account; they are extreme and irrelevant variations."

"Jew and Gentile are two worlds, between you Gentiles and us Jews there lies an unbridgeable gulf...There are two life forces in the world Jewish and Gentile...I do not believe that this primal difference between Gentile and Jew is reconcilable...The difference between us is abysmal...You might say: 'Well, let us exist side by side and tolerate each other. We will not attack your morality, nor you ours.' But the misfortune is that the two are not merely different; they are opposed in mortal enmity. No man can accept both, or, accepting either, do otherwise than despise the other."

- Maurice Samuel, Jew

"... the Lubavitcher Rebbe, Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, describing the difference between Jews and non-Jews:
We do not have a case of profound change in which a person is merely on a superior level.
Rather we have a case of... a totally different species. The body of a Jewish person is of a totally different quality from the body of [members] of all nations of the world ... The difference of the inner quality [of the body], is so great that the bodies would be considered as completely different species. This is the reason why the Talmud states that there is an halachic difference in attitude about the bodies of non-Jews [as opposed to the bodies of Jews] ‘their bodies are in vain’. ... An even greater difference exists in regard to the soul. Two contrary types of soul exist, a non-Jewish soul comes from three satanic spheres, while the Jewish soul stems from holiness. (In Shahak & Mezvinsky 1999, 59–60)"

- Culture of Critique

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2195

Re: Is there any specific sermon which proves that ALL jews are evil?

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:05 pm

Your argument is someone who is Jewish themselves as such which means they have been raised in the culture of Judaism because they are raised in a society that is dominated and framed by Jewish ideology and power elites...… Somehow will be less Jewish or something.

This strange train of thought is probably why your standing here demanding we kiss ass to the lie of the "good Jew" here you are engaging in fantasies and demanding we LARP along with you.

I am going to be plain here. Stop being spiritually weak because its just opening the door for the Jews to destroy this world and all of Mankind. If you want to believe a race of people who carry this alien psychopathic gene and their entire history is them murdering, raping and destroying the Gentile world. Somehow should not be treated as a collective security threat.

Go fucking ask the Palestinians about the good Jew.


The Alchemist7 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:The Jewish media created an accusation that Zundel laughed off and didn't take seriously. So what. Zundel was a peasant from the Black Forrest not exactly a Jewish region.

I notice you didn't answer the question you quote. Instead your attempting to side track. If Jewish identity is not evil then what is. How can one be a good person and hold that as an identity?

I never said jewish ideology is not evil. What I sad is that maybe there are jews on this planet who are not even aware of this ideology because they were brainwashed just like we were, in schools, media and so in, so they are not really representing this ideology of "destroying the goyims". For me is hard to conceive that every single jew of the planet is aware of this. Maybe Luis is right, the entire race is evil because the entire race was created with this mission to conquer this planet and destroy the races inside.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2195

Re: Is there any specific sermon which proves that ALL jews are evil?

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:14 pm

The Jews are a proven security threat to Gentiles People and society their mission is to murder, rape and enslave the world its right in their religion. Now what sane person would put protecting their own society, family and lives in the trash bin over...…. The feeling of jews of all things, the good joo argument...… The very race at war with them.

A cuck who is still suffering the effects of Christianity that is it. Someone of you people need to work on yourselves your weakness is not a virtue its you on your knees bowing before the Jews. Its disgusting and will not be tolerated. I have had family members killed because of these fucking Jews and how many of my race murdered and raped by the Jews and here you sit fucking cucking like a cowards and slave to these jews……


Wake the fuck up...

Satan666
Posts: 4

Re: Is there any specific sermon which proves that ALL jews are evil?

Postby Satan666 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:37 pm

What about Dan Avidan from Game Grumps? I'd just like to offer the name of a harmless seeming Jew and get your opinion. It's not like this guy is planning for the downfall of the Goys. Seriously tell me Dan Avidan is evil and prove it. I'd be fascinated to hear the answer because I am a fan of the show.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2195

Re: Is there any specific sermon which proves that ALL jews are evil?

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:46 pm

All the Jews do is use the media they create and control to promote their disgusting ideology and hatred of Gentiles into the mass mind. Along with using it as a tool to connect their Jewtrix of energy which is programmed to destroy the Gentile world into the Gentile mass mind with sympathetic magic to manifest their workings into existence. The amount of predictive programming around 911 alone was major.

But its ok there Goy, some funny man, who happens to be Jewish makes you laugh. So just ignore what the Jews are and what they are doing to this world and all of Mankind. Well the jokes on you then.


Oh yeah there Goy prove to me some random funny man Jew is evil...... Just ignore what Jewish identity actually is you know there Goy whats in the Talmud....... Prove thats evil Goy.... This funny man Jew is a member of an ethnic cabal that hates you and considers you not even a human being but their slaves and is programmed on the soul level to ruin you and take you over. But hey Goy, he makes you laugh right....

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2195

Re: Is there any specific sermon which proves that ALL jews are evil?

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:54 pm

Its always strange how some people want to take one Jew and then somehow use this Jew to attempt to excuse away what the Jews are and what they are doing as group to the world. Hey Goy this Jew so pay no attention to the hundreds of millions of Goy murdered by the Jews under Communism in their attempt to create their one world order and pay no attention to the millions killed by Christianity or Islam the Jews created for the same.

Because Goy muh good jew….

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 235

Re: Is there any specific sermon which proves that ALL jews are evil?

Postby Dahaarkan » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:15 pm

Satan666 wrote:What about Dan Avidan from Game Grumps? I'd just like to offer the name of a harmless seeming Jew and get your opinion. It's not like this guy is planning for the downfall of the Goys. Seriously tell me Dan Avidan is evil and prove it. I'd be fascinated to hear the answer because I am a fan of the show.


game grumps sucks lol
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 235

Re: Is there any specific sermon which proves that ALL jews are evil?

Postby Dahaarkan » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:41 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:The Jews are a proven security threat to Gentiles People and society their mission is to murder, rape and enslave the world its right in their religion. Now what sane person would put protecting their own society, family and lives in the trash bin over...…. The feeling of jews of all things, the good joo argument...… The very race at war with them.

A cuck who is still suffering the effects of Christianity that is it. Someone of you people need to work on yourselves your weakness is not a virtue its you on your knees bowing before the Jews. Its disgusting and will not be tolerated. I have had family members killed because of these fucking Jews and how many of my race murdered and raped by the Jews and here you sit fucking cucking like a cowards and slave to these jews……


Wake the fuck up...


After well over 2000 years of death, rape, disease, famine etc due to jewish corruption, people will still come home after being exploited all day by a jewish-run economic system, boot up their computers that jews use to spy on them, and spend what little time they have to rest arguing that jews are not that bad. You can't get better goyim than this
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

hailourtruegod
Posts: 546

Re: Is there any specific sermon which proves that ALL jews are evil?

Postby hailourtruegod » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:36 am

You think it's bad someone trying to convince us there might be a good jew out there? A person I've mentioned before tried to make me accept that there might be some good reptillians and then threw a literal tantrum when i blatantly made it known I didn't accept that thought one bit whatsoever. Like bruh.... :lol:

To anyone who starts thinking positive about our ENEMY, snap out of that nonsense, please.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 235

Re: Is there any specific sermon which proves that ALL jews are evil?

Postby Dahaarkan » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:07 am

There are pedophiles who willingly castrate themselves so they won't be a danger to children. This is a very noble and responsible thing to do (even if they could fix that with spiritual means but whatever). Does this make pedophiles good people? No. Pedophiles are evil. Just because some of them go ahead and castrate themselves doesn't mean the others aren't out there distributing child pornography or raping kids. The "good" minority is irrelevant.


This argument already doesn't make sense describing other groups, but jews? lol

Where were the good jews when they started cursing humanity?
Where were the good jews during these long, excruciating 2000++ years of suffering we've endured because of them?
Where were the good jews when the red army raped your women and children?
And where are the good jews now, that the world is choking on jewish-caused pollution, corruption and violence?

The good jews have had over 2000 years to step up and prove jews are not evil. And yet the jewish agenda has been pushed and here we are, in this totally fucked planet. The good jews were irrelevant, they always were and they always will be. Jews are evil.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

User avatar
Powstanie Pogańskie
Posts: 64

Re: Is there any specific sermon which proves that ALL jews are evil?

Postby Powstanie Pogańskie » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:25 pm

Satan666 wrote:What about Dan Avidan from Game Grumps? I'd just like to offer the name of a harmless seeming Jew and get your opinion. It's not like this guy is planning for the downfall of the Goys. Seriously tell me Dan Avidan is evil and prove it. I'd be fascinated to hear the answer because I am a fan of the show.


Don't get me wrong, I get where you're coming from here, they covered TTYD which is one of my most favorite childhood games to grace this planet. But this all goes back to my earlier point on how Jews like Avidan help to present this illusion to Gentiles such as yourself. The illusion that some really are just harmless lil bastards and that we can trust at least some of them. This is not the case. I'm not saying that he's personally involved in the top-level machinations that big-name rabbis and Israeli politicians are part of, but as a Jew he has a loyalty to his people above all else, for such is in the soul, and he has a part in the big, elaborate Jewish machine whether he's aware of it or not. The fact that there are Satanists using him as evidence of the "not all jews" illusion being more than an illusion, is in fact evidence that he is fulfilling his purpose to his people and to Israel. The purpose of softening us and trying to appeal to the compassionate and forgiving nature of Gentiles.

Furthermore, you ask for solid proof of this in your post. There are sermons in which it is stated that Lilith herself has confirmed that being Jewish is in the soul and that they are all like this. I believe Astaroth has stated such as well, but any number of the Gods would confirm this for you if you were to ask them. Beyond this, I myself cannot "prove" Avidan's role in the Jewish machine, but neither are you able to prove his innocence. Your exposure to him is equivalent to my own; you know him from Game Grumps and are perhaps familiar with his music career. You've not grown to become close, personal friends with him, where you would become familiar with his off-camera personality and how he is during day-to-day operations when nobody is really watching him. I firmly believe, however, that if a proper Satanist were to meet and become familiar with Avidan, they would no doubt see the Jewish undercurrent.
Ognista Kasia i jej węże
poszły w gorę wieżę.
Wdychały światło, wydychały mądrości,
i wiedziały, że Weles jest z nimi.


Wojownicy Welesa, rozpostrzyjcie wasze skrzydła i śpiewajcie o waszych siłach! To jest nasz czas!

JeremyM88
Posts: 2

Re: Is there any specific sermon which proves that ALL jews are evil?

Postby JeremyM88 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:09 pm

This isn’t a matter of a group of people having bad intentions, The Jews were literally wired to go against gentiles. We have different creators and they openly state this. They were pretty much made as the window for the enemy here on earth. There is no “good Jews”. We could never exist side by side as they are wired to be against gentiles, it wouldn’t work. They need to be separated from humanity.

JeremyM88
Posts: 2

Re: Is there any specific sermon which proves that ALL jews are evil?

Postby JeremyM88 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:20 pm

Just to clarify in my last post I meant, it’s not a number of Jews that have bad intention towards gentile humanity, it is all Jews. This can be see in your average Jew on the street from their behaviors, it’s deeper than what some people would think it is.

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1321

Re: Is there any specific sermon which proves that ALL jews are evil?

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:33 pm

Satan666 wrote:What about Dan Avidan from Game Grumps? I'd just like to offer the name of a harmless seeming Jew and get your opinion. It's not like this guy is planning for the downfall of the Goys. Seriously tell me Dan Avidan is evil and prove it. I'd be fascinated to hear the answer because I am a fan of the show.


This is like saying that only mosquitos that bite you are evil. The male mosquito will never bite you. You can keep them as your pets if you want. The female however bites you.

The mosquitos as a species however, only exist because of parasitism. Does it matter if male or female does it...Isn't it like the species live from it...

Also if the jews couldn't simulate or even be 'good' to some extent...They would have been exterminated...Some amount of goodness is required to run the tribe, so idiots can point and say, oh, the singer of Maroon 5 is so talented...So what dude he can sing high pitch notes with autotune...

But Kike, do you love me, will you never ever leave from beside me, cause I want you, and I jew you, and I conspire for you always....Goyim...Drake is a good musician...

But what does that even mean...

Drake studies the Talmud and is a Jew. Does he really disagree with any of the statements of the Gentiles being slaves of the field...Yea...Not.

The jews, are that good, that they have had "Extremist" like types ruling them for 2000 years straight with the whole tolerance of the whole tribe. But oy veh, they are victims for 2000 years...


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests