Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Monogamy, Polygamy, and Unbridled sexuality

AstralSnowfall666

I have had exclusively monogamous romantic relationships in my life. However I see nothing wrong with having multiple partners as long as they are committed to the relationship. I had a conversation with a Qliphothic "Satanist" who claimed that monogamous relationships are a Christian construct and unnatural and he only practiced unbridled sexuality. While I'm more inclined to believe he's really an incel who got cucked out of too many relationships, I do have to wonder about the validity of the statement.

While the Bible certainly sets restrictions on sexuality, I don't view human commitment to a partner or multiple partners as being something exclusive to Christianity. It is a human emotion and connection that I see as being a spiritual as well as physical and emotional one.

Additionally on a factual level, unbridled sexuality isn't good for people. There's the obvious risk of STDs and pregnancy amongst heterosexuals but also the very real likelihood of race-mixing and similar Jewish degeneracy.

What are your thoughts and opinions on the subject?

The bible is full of polygamy, Solomon alone had 1000 wives. The fact is most people are only going to want monogamy in relationship's and it works better when it comes to children as well for most people. If you have a family with five wives and twenty children that is not going to work out well. For meeting the basic human needs of all involved. Its a never ending competition between the children and wives for attention as well which creates negativity and neglect.

The other reason there needs to be restrictions on polygamy is you shrink down the gene pool and create thousands of close cousins. The results of this are already found in the Mormon cult in a region of around ten thousand people. Where in a century you ended up with inbreeding and what would have happened in a few more centuries.

The Amish are a good example of what happens when you get into the small gene pool. They are monogamous and they suffer from all kinds of genetic illnesses in high amounts because they have been breeding in a small gene pool for so long. That kind of shrinking could result over only a few centuries if polygamy was allowed on mass.

I have heard arguments for allowing it as a social institution among a neo aristocracy for carrying on more of the best genes. But the same issues apply in a even smaller community.

HP Mageson666 said:
The bible is full of polygamy, Solomon alone had 1000 wives. The fact is most people are only going to want monogamy in relationship's and it works better when it comes to children as well for most people. If you have a family with five wives and twenty children that is not going to work out well. For meeting the basic human needs of all involved. Its a never ending competition between the children and wives for attention as well which creates negativity and neglect.

The other reason there needs to be restrictions on polygamy is you shrink down the gene pool and create thousands of close cousins. The results of this are already found in the Mormon cult in a region of around ten thousand people. Where in a century you ended up with inbreeding and what would have happened in a few more centuries.

The Amish are a good example of what happens when you get into the small gene pool. They are monogamous and they suffer from all kinds of genetic illnesses in high amounts because they have been breeding in a small gene pool for so long. That kind of shrinking could result over only a few centuries if polygamy was allowed on mass.

I have heard arguments for allowing it as a social institution among a neo aristocracy for carrying on more of the best genes. But the same issues apply in a even smaller community.
Do you happen to know if the amish have jewish dna in them?

HP Mageson666 said:

The muslim/arab world is deeply inbred, as well. Some say about half, but I haven't bothered to crunch the numbers myself.

https://en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html
http://www.webcitation.org/query?url=http://www.reproductive-health-journal.com/content/6/1/17/table/T1&date=2012-03-15

Let me help you complete the reply.. lol... though I got this understanding from your sermons.
Solomon is the 666 Chakra. The 1000 wives are the one thousand petals symbolising the crown chakra. The 700 wives are the 7 chakra along the spine and the 300 hundred concubines are the 3 granthis of the soul along the spine. The 100 multiplicity is SAT as this is the numerical value of SAT in Sanskrit. The main nine chakras of the soul plus the kunda energy times sat gives us the 1000 (petals) that is the state of samadhi in the satya-loka the crown chakra.

HP Mageson666 said:

But what if someone is gay? Would they bè allowed to have more? Or someone that is bisexual, they have kids with the allowed number of women and then they could stay with as many mens they want?

A lot of pharaons had lot of wifes and kids? Maybe because they were allowed to do so because they were spiritualy advanced and they needed to pass it down to many Kids for making the world a better place?

Having many children is a matter of conditions. My great-grandfather had 27 children (with 2 wives) and they were all well raised. It's impossible doing the same today due the (((cinrcunstances))).

Egon said:
Having many children is a matter of conditions. My great-grandfather had 27 children (with 2 wives) and they were all well raised. It's impossible doing the same today due the (((cinrcunstances))).
Wow. :eek: :eek:

Egon said:

If they were White tell your great grandfather and great grandmothers to come to the Chancellery to get their medal. :cool:

They sure were. My grandmother told me he was fascinated by Hitler and would use the same hairstyle and mustache. :)

Hoodedcobra666 said:
If they were White tell your great grandfather and great grandmothers to come to the Chancellery to get their medal. :cool:

woah damn hhahahahhahaha thats what i call a very productive person ahhahaha, damn those women were their whole life only pregnant :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but yeah, i know the thread is from the august but i feel like i need to tell something, just for the sake of discussion and information.
I am for example a polygam, mostly homosexual person (yes i could also have something with the men, but with those who are of feminine nature) yeah, i removed shitload of blockages from my sacral chakra lately (just saying for those who know me on the forum for some time now and that i am a homosexual and bla bla bla), and yes i mean i can definitely be with few people in a relationship and ofcourse i would love all those people for their own individuality who would obviously be good enough for me otherwise i wouldnt even start being together with them etc etc etc, but ofcourse when it comes to children this is definitely something different and all i can say is that i approve what has been said above, so yes, not everyone can be polygam since it is not in their nature, but having like 20 wives and with all of them so many children....yeah you would conquer the world with your own gene and thats kinda creepy... :lol:

Egon said:

You must have an army of grandparents :lol:

Original polyamory existed in Sumeria and had a high and natural purpose. Not many on this planet today are genetically and spiritually superior for that pursuit, especially not allyallyacghkbar and his 1000 captured virgins. If everyone were to suddenly be “poly” or whatever, there would be total societal collapse. A person needs to understand a lot about themselves and the world. It’s almost impossible to properly carry out in the world today too. There’s such minimal understanding about it. Especially when a person is living only one lifetime at a time. The jewish matrix doesn’t allow for this natural flow and hierarchy as it was. I’d not recommend everybody to partake in these things. If someone reaches a point and understanding in this and it’s right for them, I don’t see a reason not to follow it and the Gods can guide in this. It’s kind of pointless in many regards though, other than certain forms of magic and such. Dedication and loyalty to family should always come first, not to say it isn’t possible with a family, but with how things are today it’s almost too idealistic. I don’t believe anything is impossible though. Toto, I have a feeling we’re not in Sumeria anymore :shock: if someone is a Satanist though, and that’s their true nature, they’re close with the Gods & understand themselves, they should take the time to fully understand each nuance of this and the risks versus benefits. Wisdom. A person really needs to know themselves, and also have enough power and emotional intelligence to deal with it. Maxine is in support of things like this for a good reason. A person can have a main partner and family while having outer relationships. Actually finding a partner who fully understands what it’s all about as well is very difficult. It’s been vehemently corrupted and watered down through the destruction of nature, and most men who are interested in things like this are just degenerate idiots looking for an ego boost with major issues. Loyalty is very natural and high as well, and a person should fully understand and be capable of this before making any dumb moves. Dudes or women that wanna get with every single woman/man with no self control because it’s “natural” and “men aren’t supposed to be monogamous” are kind of just exactly like monkeys and that’s it. It’s the low. This is not the case with the Gods/Goddesses and their relations to humans, however many they may have.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back