Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Arrogant, all-knowing people READ THIS

13th_Wolf

I had a thought recently about the effects of Sun-Jupiter/Mercury-Jupiter aspects as well as anything involving similar effects in general, I feel that they contribute much
to the confusion and arrogance on the forum which consistently gets in the way of sharing information, questions and personal experiences.

I myself am subjected to this and coupled with other problems in communication in my chart I have noted elsewhere before and my disposition seem to be really getting in the way of me sharing questions, thoughts and so on. Many times my mind can feel like a Hot tub on Neptune or something- but there often seems to be this overwhelming fear of me being wrong, or saying something stupid that gets in the way of sharing any ponderings. Even now I make sure that I'm spelling this shit right, even though I've made mistakes and been inconsistent in other posts and it doesn't really affect anything :?

I suppose one of the things I'm trying to say is if you are one of the people who can say that you have said many many things, often claiming the truth and that you couldn't be false- only to feel like shit when someone talks you down, then you should look into your chart specifically concerning Jupiter here. This shouldn't get in the way of you sharing your ideas and opinions, so you should work on understanding and correcting it. Also, I'm unsure of this but it would make sense to me that you shouldn't actively be doing Jupiter squares in such a case and only if you can control the potential overextension of Jupiter. There are MANY interesting things that come and go to us, make sure you write them down and save them for discussion- I began a while back doing that on the notes of my Iphone but I am thinking of copying most of it into a journal now as it would be much safer if it were to break.

I used to have trouble with that. Now, I try to wait an hour before posting anything where I assert my opinion. After the time has passed, I usually think "Wow. I would've looked like a jackass if I'd posted that.". Then I revise my text and post it.

I have a strong Jupiter emphasis in my chart. It is the ruler of my Sun sign Sagittarius. Not only this, but my Sun, Jupiter and Mercury are located very close to each other in the same sign - and same house, if I recall correctly.

And on top of that, I'm a really anxious person.

I'm also kind of obsessed with writing my messages in as good a way as possible - word choice, spelling, spacing between paragraphs, etc.
I just want to make sure I'm clear enough and all. Because we are not responsible for what people understand when we say something, but we're totally responsible for the way we say it.

Gladly, I'm not one to put myself over other people just for the sake of it. I'm quite sympathetic and try as much as possible not to sound arrogant, unless one is deliberately arrogant towards me.

imo some people get too attached to the online persona they play here. And after posting for a while begin to think they are some sort of god and can do no wrong. Which is obviously not true everyone fucks up from time to time I've yet to see an exception to that. I think it's healthy to not want to make an ass out of yourself but being so extremely concerned with what people you have never even met in the flesh think of you is a little strange.

And that is the source of all issues had here with these types of people if you ask me. They are so concerned with looking "bad" that they would rather disappear than admit a mistake and learn from it. Which paradoxically makes them even more of a dipshit.

When you have people from different corners of the world there will be different ideas, different opinions and different perspectives. These will sometimes clash and sometimes a person can have the wrong idea. It's not a big deal.

A little debating is just fine here and there, so long there is logic in the arguments. Otherwise we can just shout for no reason.

We need to constantly exchange ideas even if they can be a bit 'insulting' to some people. I myself read many things I disagree with on a daily basis. However I don't take it personally. People also have their own truth. I learn from others constantly.

We just have to agree on the logical middle ground. Ie, there is a sun, there is moon, the sky is blue and not brown shitty, and so forth.

I used to try to always sound very professional while online and even here. Now I just write how I would normally speak irl. It feels better this way. Acting natural instead of trying to look all high and mighty. I've met people who act like they are a scholar online but irl are really really shitty people. I don't think I'm a shitty person but I rather everyone see my real side than hide it. This probably has to do with not being insecure anymore and having confidence in myself now. Smoking weed in the past did affect me coming up with something in the spot so talking thru text does help since I can think things thru better and I usually do wait a bit to respond to something. Thankfully meditation has been healing my ability to express myself and respond better. This hasn't come over night tho but at least it's working.

hailourtruegod said:
I used to try to always sound very professional while online and even here. Now I just write how I would normally speak irl. It feels better this way. Acting natural instead of trying to look all high and mighty. I've met people who act like they are a scholar online but irl are really really shitty people. I don't think I'm a shitty person but I rather everyone see my real side than hide it. This probably has to do with not being insecure anymore and having confidence in myself now. Smoking weed in the past did affect me coming up with something in the spot so talking thru text does help since I can think things thru better and I usually do wait a bit to respond to something. Thankfully meditation has been healing my ability to express myself and respond better. This hasn't come over night tho but at least it's working.

You're right, but something else that happens is we tend to sound different when we speak than when we write, mainly due to intonation. This makes a huge difference in the way we perceive something said, especially sarcasm. Writing sounds so "cold" to me. I wish there was a type of forum where we can communicate through audio messages. This way, I think most people would no longer care about writing "perfectly", because intonation already plays like 50% of our communication. Even simple sounds that we utter have meaning. Like "hmm", "uh-huh", "huh?"

I too have had and sometimes still have problems with communication and self expression. I often express myself better when writing than when speaking. One of the reasons for this is being interrupted when speaking since I was a kid. My mother, father, and others would often interrupt me. This can lead to problems like stuttering, being way too silent, not being able to express yourself freely, etc. I personally hate being interrupted. I think everyone should be allowed to have their space to speak if we're meant to communicate properly. And in writing, this is more possible.

I suppose problems related to communication and self-expression go away as we open our throat chakra.

I have an obvious Leo problem where I'm way too overconfident in what I say but I'm also virtually unaffected emotionally by criticism so I just say the stupid thing and get it over with. It's worked for me so far, so say what you want about it.

Dypet Rod said:
hailourtruegod said:

You're right, but something else that happens is we tend to sound different when we speak than when we write, mainly due to intonation. This makes a huge difference in the way we perceive something said, especially sarcasm. Writing sounds so "cold" to me. I wish there was a type of forum where we can communicate through audio messages. This way, I think most people would no longer care about writing "perfectly", because intonation already plays like 50% of our communication. Even simple sounds that we utter have meaning. Like "hmm", "uh-huh", "huh?"

I too have had and sometimes still have problems with communication and self expression. I often express myself better when writing than when speaking. One of the reasons for this is being interrupted when speaking since I was a kid. My mother, father, and others would often interrupt me. This can lead to problems like stuttering, being way too silent, not being able to express yourself freely, etc. I personally hate being interrupted. I think everyone should be allowed to have their space to speak if we're meant to communicate properly. And in writing, this is more possible.

I suppose problems related to communication and self-expression go away as we open our throat chakra.

I can relate to what you said lol. Also yeah it would be nice to have that feature. That seems more of a luxury than a necessity tho. Some things might sound cold thru writing but that's where logic comes in, a person needs to think about what the intention was behind a message instead of assuming what it was and that'll save the feeling that someone could've been acting like an ass when they weren't. I speak from experience since I recently started how to understand people while having debates with them online.

hailourtruegod said:
Dypet Rod said:
hailourtruegod said:

I can relate to what you said lol. Also yeah it would be nice to have that feature. That seems more of a luxury than a necessity tho. Some things might sound cold thru writing but that's where logic comes in, a person needs to think about what the intention was behind a message instead of assuming what it was and that'll save the feeling that someone could've been acting like an ass when they weren't. I speak from experience since I recently started how to understand people while having debates with them online.

That's true. A wise person should always seek the meaning/intention behind something the other person expressed or tried to express.

Besides, not every language has a written counterpart, which is so important to document information throughout history. So it's a gift we must use wisely.
Hitler has stated something about the importance of writing in the beginning of Mein Kampf, but I don't recall it exactly right now.

Writing also has the luxury of being able to plan ahead what you're about to say, so you can avoid mistakes which sometimes can't be avoided when speaking. If we happen to make an ass of ourselves when speaking, it's too late lol

Dypet Rod said:
Waxing Moon in Aquarius on the 24th of August(day recommended for Venus square according to my calendar) seems like it would lend itself well to working on this, since the domains of Aquarius and Venus seem to complement each other, with the airy, communicative sign of Aquarius ruling over originality, freedom, individuality & "coming into our own" and Venus ruling over the throat chakra(self expression, communication). Venus and Aquarius are both associated with the social sphere as well, so it seems like a good pairing for a working like this.

curio said:
Dypet Rod said:
Waxing Moon in Aquarius on the 24th of August(day recommended for Venus square according to my calendar) seems like it would lend itself well to working on this, since the domains of Aquarius and Venus seem to complement each other, with the airy, communicative sign of Aquarius ruling over originality, freedom, individuality & "coming into our own" and Venus ruling over the throat chakra(self expression, communication). Venus and Aquarius are both associated with the social sphere as well, so it seems like a good pairing for a working like this.

That's really good information. And guess what? Here in my country they say that the 24th of August (not just this upcoming date, but every August 24) is the "day of the Devil". "the day the Devil breaks loose from Hell and walks on earth". This might as well be an allegory for one becoming free, for the kundalini being more stimulated on that period, for the energies of Saturn (the planet that rules both the base chakra and the signs of Aquarius and Capricorn) being enhanced on that day, etc.

But I may also have to re-do the initial opening exercises, which I have done at least twice since I've dedicated, if I recall correctly.

I have Jupiter in aries and a lot of sagittarius (my rulers) I find I can be aggressive with my belief system and get mad at people who dont agree sometimes and think I know everything. Looking back on my posts from years ago that was an issue. I think now that I will think about things before I post them and give it a waiting period. I thought the arrogance issue had more to do with scorpio influience but as long as people work on things and dont argue I think everything is fine. I just know I got to think before I post something due to aries aggression in the area that deals with beliefs and philosophy.
Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back