Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Allergy

Abdimnt

Hello guys, I have allergy since I know my mind for example to ragweed, grasses, some animal hairs, and I dont know what can I do, I tried a lot of medicament, but its helped only for a short time, please guys can you help me how to get rid of it? Because it is so bad to live with
Thank you!

I spoke to someone whom treats illnesses in a natural way to pets, and we spoke about allergies.

The person said that an allergy isn't just caused by what is external. Basicly.. lets say you have a pile of leaves. This pile of leaves is at this moment still small enough to fit in your green bin. But when external additions come to this, you'll have move leaves and the bin overflows.
Now.. usually you may not notice a lot but when there is something else that has a triggering effect, and the bin is already full, this can result in allergic reactions.

This person measured it using a bio-resonance test, of which the indicators were changed and different organs were measured for toxic bioelectric readings. Basicly, anything that is off the chart.
Hormonal imbalances can be read too, and it is said to be used to find the cause of a problem that may otherwise not be so apparent or hard to detect.

Now I tried to look a bit more into this. There seems to be some kind of electromagnetic field involved (I could feel that..) There are (for so far I am aware) 2 different devices that are used in this, Bicam and Mora. Bicam method basicly measured healthy waves from a couple of people and has then a set amount of healthy waves which are then given to the body to trigger a healing response.
Mora is different. Mora registers the own bodies resonance and separates the good waves from the bad ones. Then the good harmonious waves are send back to the person.

I think the second system may be better for us as SS, since with power meditation and such we do amplify our own waves. We shouldn't be put down into waves that are.. maybe on a lower level than ours, if you were to choose to go to these.

Which made me think of this. Squares. Satan's Magical Squares. Words, have power, vibration, and their own resonance. If you were to apply the mantra of one of the squares to the place which is giving problems, it is very likely that the problem will lessen if not completely gone by introducing more healthy resoning things.

Anyway, that were my thoughts on that.

Considering what the person told me about the bin thing, it basicly means, that you should work to lessen the burden on your body by in example, cutting out pesticide sprayed foods from your diet. Avoiding plastics. Etc.

There are some herbal teas if you're interested and more ways of treating allergies. But I think the better place to ask this would be on the SS health forum, not here.

Also, before your first allergy became apparent, what happened in the entire year (or more) before that? It may give you a clue as to where to look first to solve the issue.

Oh by the way, also look at your saturn in your natal chart. Is it conjunct anything (or has it other aspects to it)? That other planet may be taking a beating from saturn, which can result in physical issues.

There are no permanent cure for allergies in conventional medicine only management/treatment and prevention. The underlying cause of the contact urticaria and inhalation allergy you're experiencing is because of the poor quality of your doshas especially the vata.

Everyone is made up of a combination of the
three types of doshas: vata, pitta, and kapha. The three
doshas encompass the five universal elements:
aether, air, earth, fire and water.
Vata is a mixture of air and aether. Pitta is fire
and water. Kapha is water and earth. The energy centers of the elements, doshas, koshas and shariras are the chakras that regulates the lifeforce of the soul and the functions of the human body.
Imbalances and poor quality of the tri-doshas is the primary origin diseases that's why sickness can be detected via the Aura.
Contact urticaria is a type I hypersensitivity reaction which is manifested because of exposure to allergens.
Vata and Kapha are two doshas which are primarily disturbed in this disease.
Royal Raymond Rife invented the technology for this and to cure all manners of disease but was shut down by our jewed science.
Diet, yoga, pranayama and elimination of toxins can bring about the balance/regulation of the tri-doshas and improve their quality.

An Allergic person does not have a weak immune
system. In fact their immune system is hyperactive. It is in a constant alarmed state of awareness constantly ready to attack a foreign invader at the slightest provocation. The Allergic person’s immune system is truly hyperactive, so much so that it attacks things without careful enough examination of whether or not it is correct to do so.
There difference between the allergic person and the non allergic is the ability of the person Adrenal and thymus function to “put out the fire” of the outbreak.

If the thymus and adrenal glands are not fully functioning or are themselves deficient in nutrients, then the histamine reaction and the inflammatory reaction cannot be
reduced correctly. This prolongs the allergic reaction and may intensify it.

The Thymus gland is the "Master Immune" gland. The Thymus and Adrenal glands have an antagonistic action on each other. When the Adrenal glands become under active due to long periods of exhausting stress the Thymus gland will tend to be overactive. It is the over activity of the thymus gland without the balancing effect of the Adrenal glands that ultimate produces the chronic state of an overactive Thymus gland.

The over activity of your immune system is as a direct result of the hyperactive state of your Thymus gland… It is the constant alarm state of the Thymus that ultimately powers much of the continuation of the Allergic
state of being. The Thymus gland also stimulates and increases the activity of other parts of the immune system which are all part of the attack.

The Adrenal glands when properly functioning produce hormones of the Cortisol, Cortisone, Prednisone family which suppress and balance the excessive activity
of the Thymus gland. This is in fact the theory behind treating auto immune conditions and conditions of excessive immune function with prednisone.

Aside from the infamous hormone, cortisol (the hormone that alarms stress throughout the body), the adrenal glands also produce mineralocorticoids (hormones that help maintain water and electrolyte balance), steroid hormones (such as testosterone, DHEA), and catecholamines (hormones that facilitate quick responses to stress and threats).

Vata and Kapha are two doshas which are primarily disturbed in this disease. Vata is influenced by the throat and heart chakras and the thymus gland is controlled by the heart chakra. Kapha is regulated by the sacral and base chakras and adrenals are controlled by the base chakra. The two doshas Vata and Kapha work at opposing forces to maintain balance of these two glands. When there's a serious imbalance, the allergens in combination with Pitta creates redness, swelling and itching on the skin. Pitta is left unchecked by Kapha leading to a hypersensitivity/hyperactive immune system.

Kapha’s role is to nourish, and in a balanced state, the body is well nurtured and lubricated, particularly with good water balance. But in overdrive, as the adrenal glands burn out, we deplete healthy kapha and promote high vata systemically, especially throughout the nervous system.

It's well known that cortisone therapy vitiates the functions of the adrenals.

The answer is to work on balancing and improving the health of your chakras. The drugs will help your adrenals so do not stop taking them. Drugs take of symptoms, power meditations heals you genuinely.s to work on balancing and improving the health of your chakras. The drugs will help your adrenals so do not stop taking them. Drugs take of symptoms, power meditations heals you genuinely.

T.A.O.L. said:
Also, before your first allergy became apparent, what happened in the entire year (or more) before that? It may give you a clue as to where to look first to solve the issue.

I dont know when my first allergy became, because I was like 5 yrs old D:

Hail goddess diana said:
Try vitamin D 10000 units for 15 days
It help respiratory allergies a lot

Do you mind answering a few questions regarding this?

You write down this, but how does it work? what does it do in the body?
I've seen you write about this before but I am not sure I understood your reply.

Vitamin D in high levels is toxic. It causes an increase in calcium in the blood. On longer term kidney and liver problems and assimilation of minerals in tissues. The amount of vitamin D - I assume you meant 10000 International Units as that is the only kind of Units used - that you say is needed for this is 2.5 times that of the Tolerable Upper Intake(UI) of the United States and Canada for adults, which according to wikipedia is 4000 IU, will this show signs of toxicity or harm to the body, no matter how small they may be?
One of the first signs of toxicity according to my searching into this is the losing of calcium in the urine.

I also came across some information that said that through the sun it is possible to reach worth of 10000 UI of vitamin D but that this poses no harm to the body because this vitamin D can be broken down. The vitamin D that comes from supplements or other sources can not be broken down in this way. If one were to supplement with extra vitamin D, those levels would definetely reach toxicity, as aside from the own production, that of supplements is not broken down or removed so easily.

Also, a critical question, would you subject yourself to this treatment?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back