Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask to the H.P.

FigliodiThor

Good evening brothers, i want to ask you a question about races.

The mother is indeed the female and so the most spiritual one, my question is: its the mother that passes the soul to the sons in the generations or not?

Thanks to anybody who will answer

Quote is from Dealing with Astral entities series by HP Hooded Cobra. Feel free to download it from Satan's library, it contain many answers to questions concerning reincarnation, inheritance of gifts and abilities. If you study the satanic science of astrology you will see that people inherit gifts and weaknesses from both of their parents. Thinking that soul comes only from one parent or is mostly affected by the mother is quite dangerous idea because if it was true then it wouldn't matter whether the father is completely shit when it comes to strength of the soul. Soul and body are affected by both parents and that's why eugenics matters.

If people themselves are powerful spiritually, they have more bioelectricity, which in turn gives more power to the sexual act, this creates a more powerful body in general, by creating a physical body that has itself more bioelectric and as thus is more powerful to hold a more powerful Soul. The Race and Family tie into this as well. The purer the Race, the more the power is inherent and the more "clear" is the place from things that cannot really associate. Spiritual gifts, like physical gifts, are in many times passed down to children. This can be seen in how certain people have good charts for children, which make for charismatic children. The mother gives one the passive side of the Soul, while the Father gives one the active side of the Soul, yet these unavoidably mix with one another.

Satan's library: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html
Azazel's astrology: http://joyofsatan.org/FURCAS.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back