Questions regarding Astrology/Zodiac.

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Reckoned666

Questions regarding Astrology/Zodiac.

Postby Reckoned666 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:59 pm

1) What are the fundamentals of Astrology? I've checked Azazels Astrology but there is so much information and it's difficult to summarize. Does anyone have some notes with precise summaries / insightful comments to help a newbie understand basic concept of Astrology?
2) Reading of natal chart. I have downloaded the Natal chart which was made by the website HP recommended. However I've got no experience in reading it and it looks overwhelming. Could anyone help with this matter?

Thank you in advance.

Valontuoja

Re: Questions regarding Astrology/Zodiac.

Postby Valontuoja » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:04 pm

The way I learned astrology was by first learning the symbols and what each house meant. Then the meaning of the signs and nature of the planets. In time you will understand more deeply and will be able to read natal charts of other people too... Just take a look at your natal chart and see in what houses your planets are and what signs, then go to Azazel's astrology and read the parts concerning "planets: signs, houses and aspects", read the depictions that are for your chart.

As a beginner don't read stuff from other sources as those have corrupted information and lots of new age lies. Most often astrology books and websites will claim that the most important thing in the chart is the Sun, (then the moon and thirdly the ascendant). It is bullshit, the most important planet in the chart is the one that rules over your ascendant sign. You will see what planets rule over particular signs by looking at the "noted planetary placements" link in Azazel's astrology.

Last thing: don't share details of your natal chart nor give out information about your birth chart as those can be used against you. This forum has lots of infiltrators who would love to curse you when they see from your chart that you will have a bad time.

About astrology:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ology.html

How to read an astrology chart:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ology.html

curio

Re: Questions regarding Astrology/Zodiac.

Postby curio » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:43 pm

Reckoned666 wrote:1) What are the fundamentals of Astrology? I've checked Azazels Astrology but there is so much information and it's difficult to summarize. Does anyone have some notes with precise summaries / insightful comments to help a newbie understand basic concept of Astrology?
2) Reading of natal chart. I have downloaded the Natal chart which was made by the website HP recommended. However I've got no experience in reading it and it looks overwhelming. Could anyone help with this matter?

Thank you in advance.

Astrodienst has a section teaching astrology. This is where I started.
There are also links on Azazel's Astrology that point to other resources for learning it but I don't remember where they are.

It's not really the kind of thing where there's a manual you can read and now you know everything about astrology. Reading charts is more like a skill that you build.