Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Using divination to profit from cryptocurrency trading

DiscipleOfSatan said:
Thank you, this is the kind of reply I was looking for.

I'm not looking to become a trader, my idea is just to put some money in some crypto currencies, or in other words to try my luck... I know that it sounds illogical, but as i said in one of my previous post, in 2016 i was going to bet on Trump winning the election, the odds were 3:1 and i was planning to bet like a 1000$ but i literally changed my mind in the last second because i thought that this is just "wishful thinking" rather than intuition, and all exit polls showed Hilary would win. So to do that at the time also sounded stupid and illogical, but it turned out my intuition was correct... When bitcoin was around 2000$ last year, i was also very very close on putting my money in it, but for the same reason, and due to worrying that it is risky i didn't do it.... So i will just take the risk this time.

Can you please recommend me where to learn the most important and basic things i need to know before doing it, thank you very much.

I received some e-books as bonus present of online webinar/trainings, I will upload the ones that do not focus on one particular instrument and can be useful for you (and help to sort out the things you might need)

If you want to invest imto crypt as a form of gambling/betting, then you will only need to learn money-management and basic chart reading, maybe one or two indicators for the application of money/trade management.
An example of money management:
-Do not risk more, than 1-3% of your total account equity (all the money you want to use for crypto investing) if you have overall 2000$ on your account, risk only 20-60 dollars per trade.
This is important because it helps you to avoid drawdowns and blasting your whole account in a few trades. It keeps you in the game long enough to win. Its incredible hard to get back on track if you ignore this.
-If you lose 20% You have to profit 25% to reach breakeven level.
-If you lose 50% of your account, that means you have to profit 100% (=double your money) just to get back at 2000.
-If you lose 75% You need a 400%(!) four-bagger profit get to the level where you started.
The situation gets worse and worse exponentially.
If you risk only 2%, and lose 10(!!) times in a row, your total drawdown will be 20%
Now if you risk 20% your account will reach zero after the 5th losing trade in a row.

The other aspect is risk-reward ratio. If you risk 2%, aim for at least 4% profit or even more.
With a 1:3 risk-reward ratio you can lose 70% of your trades and still be profiatble.

This in pratice would look like this:
1.Your intuition tells you, that GoyCoin will rapidly increase in the future.
2. After looking at the chart and Avarage True Range (an indicator attached to your chart which shows volaitility) is around 5% in the given period (lets say 15 min chart) That means its normal to expect Goycoin to go down 5% even if It's an uptrend. It's just that volatile.
To avoid being stopped out by the normal volatility ("market noise"), you take the double of ATR and set your Stop Loss 10% below the current price at which you entered. (Stop Loss = Entry Price -(Avarage True Range x2) )
3. Calculate your risk :Your equity is 2000 and will risk 2% = 40 Dollars.
That means you proceed to buy 400$ worth of GoyCoin. If worst case scenario happens and the price drops heavily, you willl automatically exit at 10% and lose only 40$, which means you would succesfully manage and limit your risk.
4. Set Take Profit Level: You will aim for a profit triple the amount risked, that is exit after Goycoin value increases 30% and Bank your 120$ profit automatically.

Now this is just a random example, I do not know if this particular strategy would work with cryptos, the point is how to apply risk/money management with only minimal amount of chart analysis.
There are many other ways to trade and manage risk. Some prefer to use a thing called Trailing Stop, which moves your stop level upwards if the prices increases. If Goycoin increases 15%, Stop Loss will be in 5% profit, therefore from this point your playing with the markets money, since its impossible for you to lose money now, in fact you cannot help,but to win at least 20$.
This makes trading a lot less stressful and psychologically challenging.

Determining the timeframe you plan to use and how,often you want to do this is also important, as your entries, stop and take profit levels will all depend on this.

It's impossible to verify the birth time of a crypto currency. This is why crypto should not be trusted. If you can find out the birth time, then we have something to work with. Stocks all have a verifiable birth time and predictions can be made from this. I have a lot of files on this. Literally thousands of dollars worth of information, I got it free but I still need to learn it.

They say 97% of all crypto is held on 4% of all accounts. Sound familiar?

Savitar said:
-Do not risk more, than 1-3% of your total account equity (all the money you want to use for crypto investing) if you have overall 2000$ on your account, risk only 20-60 dollars per trade.
This is important because it helps you to avoid drawdowns and blasting your whole account in a few trades. It keeps you in the game long enough to win. Its incredible hard to get back on track if you ignore this.
-If you lose 20% You have to profit 25% to reach breakeven level.
-If you lose 50% of your account, that means you have to profit 100% (=double your money) just to get back at 2000.
-If you lose 75% You need a 400%(!) four-bagger profit get to the level where you started.
The situation gets worse and worse exponentially.
If you risk only 2%, and lose 10(!!) times in a row, your total drawdown will be 20%
Now if you risk 20% your account will reach zero after the 5th losing trade in a row.

The other aspect is risk-reward ratio. If you risk 2%, aim for at least 4% profit or even more.
With a 1:3 risk-reward ratio you can lose 70% of your trades and still be profiatble.

Thank you, i will definitely use your risk management advice. I was advised to use stop loss with crypto currencies only after i've made a big profit, because otherwise stop losses would allow the bots to take my money... And yes, i want to use it more as a betting... For example, when last year Microsoft and JPMorgan announced that they are getting behind Ethereum wasn't it extremely easy to predict that the price of Ethereum will go through the roof, as it happened? I don't know how i missed this, but if i hear about big companies investing in crypto, i will bet on the crypto they are investing in...

HauptSturm said:
It's impossible to verify the birth time of a crypto currency. This is why crypto should not be trusted. If you can find out the birth time, then we have something to work with. Stocks all have a verifiable birth time and predictions can be made from this. I have a lot of files on this. Literally thousands of dollars worth of information, I got it free but I still need to learn it.

They say 97% of all crypto is held on 4% of all accounts. Sound familiar?

What should be considered as a 'birth time' of a crypto? Shouldn't it be the date of the domain registration, and if so, then why is it impossible to verify it? And, theoretically, if i have it, what should i do? Ask an astrologer for an advice? I hope the more knowledgeable in the field of astrology here will tell if this is possible to be done.

This is somewhat different, but I talked with an SS previously about using divination for commodities training. The price of commodities is heavily influenced by major events happening-a drought or the expectation of one, for example, can cause a large spike in coffee prices. Commodities are a high-risk, high-reward, fast-paced thing to trade, so a lot of money could be made if you could predict significant events. Of course, you have to be careful too, as it's easy to lose a lot of money. I personally would recommend against ever betting more than you could afford to lose, although you shouldn't let a losing mindset hinder you when actually making bets.

Currency trading is similar, people who predicted Brexit made a lot of money off it.

DiscipleOfSatan said:
What should be considered as a 'birth time' of a crypto? Shouldn't it be the date of the domain registration, and if so, then why is it impossible to verify it? And, theoretically, if i have it, what should i do? Ask an astrologer for an advice? I hope the more knowledgeable in the field of astrology here will tell if this is possible to be done.
The first trade is the birth time. You would also need to know where this trade took place. This can be verified easily with stocks because the first trade is at 9:30am EST usually and it usually takes place at the New York Stock Exchange. Crypto is totally unknown. If you can figure it out, then you can figure out what is happening with that stock. Someone was telling me a story about how a stock was going to go up, but the stock was retrograde, so really it was going down. He made a lot of money that day... He's going to train me a bit but I have to do my part and learn the basics. I'll post here what I learn...

HauptSturm said:
The first trade is the birth time. You would also need to know where this trade took place. This can be verified easily with stocks because the first trade is at 9:30am EST usually and it usually takes place at the New York Stock Exchange. Crypto is totally unknown. If you can figure it out, then you can figure out what is happening with that stock. Someone was telling me a story about how a stock was going to go up, but the stock was retrograde, so really it was going down. He made a lot of money that day... He's going to train me a bit but I have to do my part and learn the basics. I'll post here what I learn...

Here is what i found about Bitcoin:
1. The first transaction between two computers - Hal Finney downloaded the bitcoin software the day it was released, and received 10 bitcoins from Nakamoto in the world's first bitcoin transaction on 12 January 2009.

2. The first bitcoin to USD transaction - https://www.blockchain.com/en/btc/t...38e4510890396b1cef4fbeca154fb7aafba8843295ea2

3. The first real-world transaction with bitcoins - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=137.0

Which one should be used for 'birth time'?

Okay, so my conclusion is that short term trading is too risky, especially for a noob like me, but i will try my luck with long term investment - meaning, putting some money in bitcoin (or some other crypto) and just wait for the new bitcoin hysteria like the one from December 2017...

Here is my logic:

1. Bitcoin bull run history
bitcoin3cover-5aad.png

Doesn't this, by itself mean that Bitcoin is currently at low point, and it's logically to expect another price record, even bigger than the last one of 20,000$?

2. The widespread adoption of bitcoin and it's legitimization, and of course the media madness.

3. (a question) What is the worst case scenario? At least to me it doesn't sound realistic that bitcoin could devalue to 0 just like that, out of the nothing.

What are your thoughts?

DiscipleOfSatan said:
Here is what i found about Bitcoin:
1. The first transaction between two computers - Hal Finney downloaded the bitcoin software the day it was released, and received 10 bitcoins from Nakamoto in the world's first bitcoin transaction on 12 January 2009.

2. The first bitcoin to USD transaction - https://www.blockchain.com/en/btc/t...38e4510890396b1cef4fbeca154fb7aafba8843295ea2

3. The first real-world transaction with bitcoins - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=137.0

Which one should be used for 'birth time'?
You still need to find the location and the exact time of the transaction. That is why stocks are so much better.

HauptSturm said:
You still need to find the location and the exact time of the transaction. That is why stocks are so much better.

OK, but my question was which of the 3 transactions should i use? Which one should be considered the first one? 1 - The first transaction between two computers, 2 - The first bitcoin to USD transaction, or 3 The first real-world transaction with bitcoins

DiscipleOfSatan said:
HauptSturm said:

OK, but my question was which of the 3 transactions should i use? Which one should be considered the first one? 1 - The first transaction between two computers, 2 - The first bitcoin to USD transaction, or 3 The first real-world transaction with bitcoins
You could use all three and match it to the bitcoin charts. The correct time and location will match up with what you see in the charts. But you need to know WHERE the transaction took place. To find that out, you'd need to be spiritually strong enough to figure it out. But why bother when you can easily get the real info from a normal stock within a couple minutes?

How accurate actually stock prices can be predicted with astrology? And how knowledgeable do you have to be in astrology in order to do that?

DiscipleOfSatan said:
How accurate actually stock prices can be predicted with astrology? And how knowledgeable do you have to be in astrology in order to do that?
It is accurate enough to make money off it.
You have to be knowledgeable enough to know whether or not the stock will go up or down...

HauptSturm said:
I'll post here what I learn...

Please do, I've been trying to look at the YELP stock which traded first at the 2nd of March 2012. I never knew you could read the charts of stocks, its rather interesting.

FACE Interview 8.8.2018 $BTCUSD Tim has Planetary Models for positioning swing trades.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA2vEY2x87Y

I haven't watched this video yet, I have to go to sleep, but I hear this guy is pretty good. I don't know if this guy is jewish or not but whatever. I will watch it tomorrow. There is probably a lot of good info in this video.

Hi again, i am searching for reliable online cryptocurrency experts and entrepreneurs, articles, and sources written by people who know what they are talking about. If you have a list of experts in crypto marketing, whom you trust and have been following for a long time please share it. I will also appreciate tips on how to recognize the valuable information.

Now, i remembered about the bitconnect scam (an obvious, classical ponzi scheme) and how many people lost literally all their life savings on this, and i asked myself: "This was such an obvious scam, how can so many people fall for this jewcy crap?"

Well, they did the mistake of taking financial advice from random morons on the internet...

https://www.quora.com/Is-Bitconnect-a-scam-or-not - "It's not a scam goy, with a lump sum of $1,000, you can generate up to $600,000 in a period of 2 years.", "a friend of mine did an initial investment of 10 dollars and has been able to make an additional $60 within 2 months."

I am just giving this as an example, to show that most people on the internet don't know what they are talking about...

Bit coin was created by NSA . CIA later financed its ghost inventor. Its a scam. When they collapse the fiat banking system like they did in the 2008 housing crisis, bitcoins will be in freefall (as they are many of the time.) The only difference is that its not real tangible wealth. Its a illusion of wealth. Think about it. A program "mining" a solution creates "money" ? Its a fucking scam. You will get rich. But temporarily. Till the IRS buttfucks you (figuratively).
Its always better to stock on gold rather than Cryptos or fiat ponzy schemes. Putin and China are doing the same.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back