Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to ground myself/build mental,soul endurance

I did the same thing in the beginning. devote some time everyday to try to work a little bit more on the solar plexus chakra and extensions, the sacral chakra and extensions, and the base chakra and extensions, and the hip chakras. that should ground you.

serpentwalker666 said:
I did the same thing in the beginning. devote some time everyday to try to work a little bit more on the solar plexus chakra and extensions, the sacral chakra and extensions, and the base chakra and extensions, and the hip chakras. that should ground you.

Thanks for the advice , by extensions you mean the front and back chakras?

winragefilled666 said:
Since overdoing it with meditation on the higher chakras some time ago , while neglecting the lower ones, I get ''ungrounded'' (brain fog,uncomfortable nervous feeling) whenever I meditate on my chakras (with mantras,spinning is fine)or try other new energy extensive meditations, this leads me to stop doing them again/after a few days. This happens even with the most basic things concerning chakras like the opening meditation for the third eye.

Does someone here have a way to get more grounded to be able to handle/counter the ungrounding effects of some meditations on me?
Then try to work more on your lower chakras, especially the base chakra that is ruled by Saturn and the earth element, both can make you more grounded.

The Indra mantra creates a good balance. "In" is the higher chakras, "Dra" is the lower ones. Vibrate Indra many times, it will make the top and bottom equal. And do the Final RTR.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
The Indra mantra creates a good balance. "In" is the higher chakras, "Dra" is the lower ones. Vibrate Indra many times, it will make the top and bottom equal. And do the Final RTR.

Thanks, first time I'm hearing of this mantra :)
Do you exclude heart chakra or vibrate to half of it with the higher and the second half with the lower?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back