The Connection Between Pedovore and "Modern Art'

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Nick Vabzircnila

Re: The Connection Between Pedovore and "Modern Art'

Postby Nick Vabzircnila » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:04 pm

This made me nauseous.

BTW- seeing Lady Gaga in some of these photos with Abramovic completely confirmed the gut feeling I had that she's a jew. I remember bringing this up on the old forum, but most people who responded refuted it because they thought I was referring to her NOSE, which I wasn't. Jews have a certain vibe, and the more religiously observant they are, the easier it is to detect through photos (when you haven't seen them IRL). It's the alien gaze. I just knew it.

HailMotherLilith

Postby HailMotherLilith » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:08 am

Thank you for bringing this knowledge to our attention, sister.

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:24 am

Now I understand what the term that I thought was nonsense - "life imitates art" - means. As you say, symbolism speaks to the unconscious Mind and the Soul directly, and that is like an easier, albeit very subtle, influence. Subliminal messaging; advertising; media; education; reiterating... Repetition is key. This "art" imitates the jew's life, which is like a catalyst to make our non-jew lives imitate that jew shit. The statues and idols made remind us of the thing or person they are representing, and the energies regarding that are...well...energised, accordingly.

I also have 2 more things to say -

1) erm..., and
2) now I feel ignorant. To be honest, I'm glad I didn't find these to add to my thread.

Oh, one extra thing, regarding being ignorant - is ignorance truly bliss, actually?!

Godmode

Postby Godmode » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:12 pm

I remember working at this place that had a big ugly piece of modern art there and this kike came out of one of the doors and starting blahblahbla to me about how much he liked it. Specifically to me even though he'd never seen me, he just sees an artsy looking Gentile and decides to take a shit on the floor. They rub it in our faces constantly the stupid insects. This shit makes me just want to start punching jewish faces and not stop until my arm falls off. My God this race is such a flaming piece of sewage.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

HailVictory88

Postby HailVictory88 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:48 pm

Art is supposed to inspire humans to something more, to let them observe beauty, hierarchy, and order in one artistic medium and inspire them to promote such things in their own life and the world. Looking at a beautiful painting or well-done architecture can inspire someone to seek such excellence in their own way.

Jewish "art" is depressing and disgusting. It's their way of telling us that we're all garbage and we can't be anything but ugly, and the world can be nothing but ugly. As Nietzsche said, the Xian resolution to find the world ugly and bad has made the world ugly and bad (although the world is still at its core good and can be better.)

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:27 am

Very suspicious connection between the virgin mary being a sort of symbol for children you have exposed for us Zolaluckystar thank you.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

Nick Vabzircnila

Postby Nick Vabzircnila » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:32 am

A music video was on and I noticed something that reminded me of this topic. I found the video. It's "Gravity of Love" by Enigma, from 2000. It's a brief subliminal, but if you look closely you can see a woman lying in this brown stuff on a table or whatever, and people standing around her with utensils, ready to eat. The whole video is based in this mansion housing an orgy-like convention. It's really creepy, and bear in mind this is from year 2000.

Here is the link (2:54):
https://youtu.be/aSTV99Uy8hk?t=2m51s

So this is not something new, this further proves it's something they practice, admire, and encourage each other to do. The so-called "art" is just a form of self-identification and a method of desensitizing the populace that they can get away with in the name of shock value. It all ties in with the Bible/Torah. The guy behind "Enigma" is a jew also.

Nick Vabzircnila

Postby Nick Vabzircnila » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:45 pm

Nick Vabzircnila wrote:A music video was on and I noticed something that reminded me of this topic. I found the video. It's "Gravity of Love" by Enigma, from 2000. It's a brief subliminal, but if you look closely you can see a woman lying in this brown stuff on a table or whatever, and people standing around her with utensils, ready to eat. The whole video is based in this mansion housing an orgy-like convention. It's really creepy, and bear in mind this is from year 2000.

Here is the link (2:54):
https://youtu.be/aSTV99Uy8hk?t=2m51s

So this is not something new, this further proves it's something they practice, admire, and encourage each other to do. The so-called "art" is just a form of self-identification and a method of desensitizing the populace that they can get away with in the name of shock value. It all ties in with the Bible/Torah. The guy behind "Enigma" is a jew also.

I forgot to mention, you can see people behind the woman cheering with glasses of wine. Then it comes back to that image and they drink it. Blood and flesh.

Theli

Postby Theli » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:03 pm

Really fuckin great info, i will share this
thank you so much for this!
¡Seamos los destructores no los destruidos!
Hail Satan!

sip

Postby sip » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:41 pm

This is an extremely important issue for me, one that I have concentrated on for a few years now. I spent a lot of man hours observing on Voat which is essentialy a CIA shit show with state actors and such...none the less I learned things there that changed the core of my being.

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/about/log/submission

Thank you for taking the time to piece this together.

Nick Vabzircnila

Postby Nick Vabzircnila » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:21 am

zolaluckystar wrote:wow nick and thats from 2000!
These 'people' are beyond SICK.
Enigma is jews? :cry: I didn't know :(

I don't have any source as I haven't looked into it. But I did search for the guy's name on Google images, and he looks like something out of Jurassic Park. Also, with themes like these, it's always jooz. They have some heavy xian/catholic themes as well.

Yep, this is all extremely disgusting. Good topic, though. People will come to it through search engines and be enlightened.

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:09 am

they portray this in movies like IT and other movies of monsters eating children,it is also seen in this new Katy perry song bone appetite.all manner of sick things are portrayed as art and people cheer to them

Also now I know this is why they say the Greeks liked young boys,they are trying to drive this sick practices into pagan culture.corrupting it with pedophilia,cannibalism and other sick acts when in fact it is the Jews who do all this things,I hope they get wiped up as soon as possible so we can return to normality
HAIL SATAN

MissMeow

Postby MissMeow » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:34 pm

Interesting timing for this article Zola,
I was contemplating making a thread for this video I found..

Apparently Hilary Clinton and Huma Abedin (The Jewish/Pedophile Anthony Weiner's Wife + Aide to Hilary Clinton) have a pedovore sex tape that was released on the dark net titled Frazzledrip.

Allegedly they are wearing masks that cover their eyes, and fillet the face off of a young girl, taking turns putting the skinned face up to theirs and making the "Shhh" hand gesture (one finger over their mouth) at the end of the video. It was found on Anthony Weiner's laptop in a folder I believe to be titled "Life Insurance".

Here's a link to the video I first heard of it..

https://m.invidio.us/watch?v=C-OhIdEOPJw

The man who released the video has been arrested so I'm fairly certain that it must be real.
Hail Satan & Lilith! 8-)

StraitShot47

Postby StraitShot47 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:44 pm

The 90's was a funny time...