Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spinning minor chakras

Ash said:
Would it be a good idea to use the techniqe. Of ez chakra spin on minor chakras. For example. Your palm chakras?
Or extensions of chakras. For example the third eye. Im in the prosess of opening my third eye and when i meditate on it i can feel a spinning sensation but it dosnt feel like its spinning the way a chakra would like a vortex it more so feels like its not alligned properly and is just rolling contanstly and changing direction. I dunno if thats the case or not. I just thought maybe doing a chakra spin on the extentions of the chakra mihht not onky empower them but help me allign them better. I think more void meditation will help alot too

for me it helped to visualise the problems on the chakras as the "chains", and then i visualised i needed to rip them off like in an epic way, so the chakra could be perfectly aligned, freed and able to spin with the speed light, it worked for me... im just giving away tipps thats all... and about that "moving around" sensation, i also had it when i started to work on chakras... i will tell you what i did for myself to help me align my chakras, it is kind of a funny visualisation but i usually get creative in such ways and it helps me enormously... so what i did was this: i visualised my chakras to be extremely stable in my body, like the metal pieces in a robot, so basicly i visualised myself being so stable as a robot is.... like every line was perfect, meaning every chakra was sitting still and stable on their place and there was NOTHING at all which could bring those chakras to move away from their place.... so yeah its kind of a "mind play visualisation" of stability..... i know it sounds retarded but it does work for me, the same with chains what i mentioned, thats how im handling my problems, in a funny way and they work perfectly... i dunno play around with your thoughts, see what can bring you to your goal of visualising stuff the way you want them to be, its all in your mind after all...

i hope i could help in some weird and funny way :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back