Chance encounter

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Jack The GOOD guy

Chance encounter

Postby Jack The GOOD guy » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:23 pm

Okay so I normally would approach and talk to a girl I like. Its no big deal.
But recently I saw a girl and the moment I saw her I most definitely felt ache in the heart chakra.I felt like I'd known her but the truth is that I never met her before.I feel that she and me have a relationship that transcends this lifetime. Later that day I had flashbacks and weird dreams about a time very very old.Of another lifetime.I can't seem to piece it all together but looks like I cheated on my wife with her in a previous lifetime.And I felt a most powerful list like I've never felt before.
I mean does this mean this story type plot really happens.Can emotions and mémoires transcend time ?
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making
things happen.

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

SoulSnipes

Re: Chance encounter

Postby SoulSnipes » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:12 am

I think you need to clean your aura more thoroughly, I basically lived through this a while back and that's prolly why it seems so unrealistic to you

luis

Postby luis » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:10 pm

Jack The GOOD guy wrote:Okay so I normally would approach and talk to a girl I like. Its no big deal.
But recently I saw a girl and the moment I saw her I most definitely felt ache in the heart chakra.I felt like I'd known her but the truth is that I never met her before.I feel that she and me have a relationship that transcends this lifetime. Later that day I had flashbacks and weird dreams about a time very very old.Of another lifetime.I can't seem to piece it all together but looks like I cheated on my wife with her in a previous lifetime.And I felt a most powerful list like I've never felt before.
I mean does this mean this story type plot really happens.Can emotions and mémoires transcend time ?

This happened to me with a guy..and now i'm sure we were togheter in a past life but this doesn't mean anything..i know you feel this connection but what happened to me is that this guy had is Saturn over my governator so this mean whatever i felt a connection or not i will only suffer whit him. If you like here try to chek the synastry with her...a lot of time destiny and karma is a bitch.

Gerecht Ror

Postby Gerecht Ror » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:20 am

As said, it might be you had a past life connection with her that is the most likely event.
Or, you may have unconcsciously projected your "female" archetype onto her (that is the result of all women you dealt with even in past lives, from mothers to partners, etc) through some subliminal connection that triggered this (similarities to a previous woman, even in a small detail, etc.) letting your Hearth Chakra connecting with hers.

Jack The GOOD guy

Postby Jack The GOOD guy » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:24 am

SoulSnipes wrote:I think you need to clean your aura more thoroughly, I basically lived through this a while back and that's prolly why it seems so unrealistic to you

I clean my aura.Trust me its not enemy influence or anything.
Gerecht Ror wrote:As said, it might be you had a past life connection with her that is the most likely event.
Or, you may have unconcsciously projected your "female" archetype onto her (that is the result of all women you dealt with even in past lives, from mothers to partners, etc) through some subliminal connection that triggered this (similarities to a previous woman, even in a small detail, etc.) letting your Hearth Chakra connecting with hers.

No its definitely past life.
Nonetheless its fine now.Im channeling those thoughts and emotions into constructive activities.
Im thinking of doing a freeing the soul working.If i encounter such people in my life again and feel these past emotions its like taking two three days to waste thinking about them.
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making
things happen.

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!