Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How do you feel after the last Rtr?

Aldrick Strickland said:
We can do multiples of 9? like 18, 27?

Also I still like the 72. Is there any harm in doing it?
No, do it exactly how it says. But of course you can repeat the whole thing as many times as you want! :D

There's no harm in doing the 72, it just isn't nearly as effective or necessary as the Final. I know the 72 takes a just few minutes for me to do and the Final takes several times longer; if there's a moment when you want to help but you know you don't have enough time to do the Final, doing the 72 is a lot better than not doing anything. But you still need to do the Final as often as possible. This may open the enemy up for the Final to be more effective, fighting them from 2 sides at once is a good idea. Any extra help that this gives us is a lot better than nothing :D , but if you have enough time, do the Final instead.

The instructions are just do the Final RTR the other RTR's are a waste of energy now. This is a matter of victory.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
We can do multiples of 9? like 18, 27?

Also I still like the 72. Is there any harm in doing it?
No, do it exactly how it says. But of course you can repeat the whole thing as many times as you want! :D

There's no harm in doing the 72, it just isn't nearly as effective or necessary as the Final. I know the 72 takes a just few minutes for me to do and the Final takes several times longer; if there's a moment when you want to help but you know you don't have enough time to do the Final, doing the 72 is a lot better than not doing anything. But you still need to do the Final as often as possible. This may open the enemy up for the Final to be more effective, fighting them from 2 sides at once is a good idea. Any extra help that this gives us is a lot better than nothing :D , but if you have enough time, do the Final instead.
If he's short on time he can do fewer vibrations of the letters.

HP Mageson666 said:
Some of these strange complaints are like...."Guys I did this RTR and like when I walked outside there was no new red sports car with a trophy super model girl friend sitting in it with two buckets of gold in each hand and a road Gnome sitting at the wheel saying "Aye we beee rollinz now muh ninja....To the sound of CLOWN RAP!".....This like totally sux and stuff."

That might be true but this RTR is better then even that.
This RTR is very powerful. I got in my new red sports car and Van Halen Running with the Devil was instantly playing while I'm driving down the street with the wind in my hair. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl4dEAtxo0M

Maybe not as good as Billy Idol but still a good sign...

HP Mageson666 said:
The instructions are just do the Final RTR the other RTR's are a waste of energy now. This is a matter of victory.

ok I wont do other ones. I just miss them. Yesterday I did it 3 times. On the third ritual I did 27 times each instead of 9.

Aldrick Strickland said:
HP Mageson666 said:

ok I wont do other ones. I just miss them. Yesterday I did it 3 times. On the third ritual I did 27 times each instead of 9.
HP Mageson said in a replay to not do more than 9 times reps for the final Rtr, if you want to do more just repeat the Rtr right after you finish one or whenever.

One of the letters halfway through(you know the one) always reminds me of Jay and Silent Bob

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5bW8H-kNZs

luis said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
HP Mageson666 said:

HP Mageson said in a replay to not do more than 9 times reps for the final Rtr, if you want to do more just repeat the Rtr right after you finish one or whenever.

Would you mind linking that please?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back