Bisexual Question

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 226

Bisexual Question

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:56 am

On the GBLT home page, it says bisexuals are third sex. It has been stated that "100% homosexuality and 100% heterosexuality are actually in the minority, as most human beings are repressed bisexual."

Does this mean that the majority of the population is third sex? I thought the third sex was naturally a minority with special roles in society. Am I missing something?

GBLT Home Page:
http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/
"Repressed Bisexual" Quote Source:
http://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/third_sex_666.pdf

User avatar
Jack The GOOD guy
Posts: 337

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby Jack The GOOD guy » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Majority of women are repressed bisexuals.(Personal experience :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ) Majority of men are heterosexual and a very very small minority are bisexual. A visible portion of the population is although homosexual male(gay) or homosexual female (lesbian).
And there are also rainbow genders which are never before heard about fictional identities lefists and other scum come up with which does nothing more than harm the third gender image. These people actually have a screw loose and are being manipulated by the leftist scum rather than seeking treatment.
In history we only see bisexual and gay. Perhaps trans but I'm not sure about it. So I guess that's OK. I don't know about the trans issue as I've not read about it .
However gender dysphoria or gender identity disorder can also be artificial. Childhood abuse or childhood sexual abuse or sick accidents or emotional abuse etc may create an alternate identity the person takes solace in. That's basically an artificial identity disorder which can also be called a mental disease. Apart from them natural born third sex people are known to be extremely rare and are respected among pagan societies .These are the real special cases. And the real special people.
People mimicking to be third sex either unconsciously or consciously aren't really third sex and are just troubled people,Attention seekers ,mentally retarded ilk.
"Gender is something you are born with. You cannot discover your gender or make up your gender or assigns l yourself to a particular gender according to your wish."
Image
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making
things happen.


Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 917
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby Larissa666 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:52 pm

I find both men and women attractive.

The thing is that it varies in what way am I attracted to each gender.

Men, I get attracted to romantically, and can have intimate relationship.
Women, I can find attractive, but only platonic/non intimate. I cannot imagine myself in a bed with a woman, ever.

And yes, I can bet that this is how most of the population truly is. The centuries of indoctrination and brainwashing have made people behave only the way jewish "god" permits.
”We are all from Egypt.”

-Goddess Bune

"Those whom the Gods guide cannot get lost."

-Ptahotep

Never trust those who are without.

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 1022
Location: White Aryan Satanic Pagan
Contact:

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby Egon » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:55 pm

Wrong, majority of men are bisexual in equivalent quantity as women. You are talking about superficial perception here. Most Demons are bisexual too.

Jack The GOOD guy wrote:Majority of women are repressed bisexuals.(Personal experience :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ) Majority of men are heterosexual and a very very small minority are bisexual.

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 644
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby HailMotherLilith » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:26 pm

To others who want to learn, Thank you to Soaring Eagle 666 in advance for this link :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E6icPt ... p=drivesdk
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 226

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:52 pm

Well, if the third sex is a minority AND bisexuals are the majority, then does that mean there's a difference between a "third sex bisexual" and a "normal bisexual"? :? If so, then I'm even more confused than before!

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 917
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby Larissa666 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:53 pm

HailMotherLilith wrote:To others who want to learn, Thank you to Soaring Eagle 666 in advance for this link :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E6icPt ... p=drivesdk


Storing documents in Jewgle Drive? Really?
”We are all from Egypt.”

-Goddess Bune

"Those whom the Gods guide cannot get lost."

-Ptahotep

Never trust those who are without.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4334

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:37 pm

You're born either MALE or FEMALE.

One in around 100,000 people, is born a hermaphrodite, which is a physical manifestation of a 3rd sex. Which people literally have both a developed penis, and a developed vagina.

However, one must not call themselves a 3rd sex just by trolling themselves they are a woman while they have a penis, or that they are a man because they behave in a mascular manner.

There is no need for confusion on these terms. The jews create constant confusion with labels to make people clinically insane or to make them feel 'important' for absolutely no reason whatsover.

If you look down there and you have a penis, plus a vagina, then you are truly, the third sex.

Lying about biology only is going to cause insanity.

If you have a male physique, then you are male, irrespective of how you feel about it or your sexual preference.

I seek not to be insulting, just mention a biological fact by my reply, by the way.

There is no need for SS to segregate themselves very hard simply because of their sexual choices, at least here.

In the general world, I understand why people term themselves as 3rd sex to society so they can get it.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Joy Of Satan Secondary Site - https://www.satanisgod.orgStatus: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Pending Move


http://www.josmarket.org/ Open!

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 644
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby HailMotherLilith » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:02 pm

Larissa666 wrote:
HailMotherLilith wrote:To others who want to learn, Thank you to Soaring Eagle 666 in advance for this link :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E6icPt ... p=drivesdk


Storing documents in Jewgle Drive? Really?



I don't have anywhere else to store it, so please mind your own business as not everyone can store in other places like you can.
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4334

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:29 pm

Larissa666 wrote:
HailMotherLilith wrote:To others who want to learn, Thank you to Soaring Eagle 666 in advance for this link :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E6icPt ... p=drivesdk


Storing documents in Jewgle Drive? Really?


It's a free service and more reliable than some others too.

Jewgle drive used to Jew the Jews is just fun. Think about it...
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Joy Of Satan Secondary Site - https://www.satanisgod.orgStatus: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Pending Move


http://www.josmarket.org/ Open!

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 644
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby HailMotherLilith » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:35 pm

Larissa666 wrote:
HailMotherLilith wrote:To others who want to learn, Thank you to Soaring Eagle 666 in advance for this link :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E6icPt ... p=drivesdk


Storing documents in Jewgle Drive? Really?



I apologize for the outburst, but seriously, I have no safe place to store any more things, so drive is my only safe place that I can store it at..
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 226

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:12 am

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:You're born either MALE or FEMALE.

One in around 100,000 people, is born a hermaphrodite, which is a physical manifestation of a 3rd sex. Which people literally have both a developed penis, and a developed vagina.

However, one must not call themselves a 3rd sex just by trolling themselves they are a woman while they have a penis, or that they are a man because they behave in a mascular manner.

There is no need for confusion on these terms. The jews create constant confusion with labels to make people clinically insane or to make them feel 'important' for absolutely no reason whatsover.

If you look down there and you have a penis, plus a vagina, then you are truly, the third sex.

Lying about biology only is going to cause insanity.

If you have a male physique, then you are male, irrespective of how you feel about it or your sexual preference.

I seek not to be insulting, just mention a biological fact by my reply, by the way.

There is no need for SS to segregate themselves very hard simply because of their sexual choices, at least here.

In the general world, I understand why people term themselves as 3rd sex to society so they can get it.

Interesting! Do homosexuals have a third sex soul while hermaphrodites have a third sex body? Because homosexuals can have a totally male or female body, but are still considered third sex.

I'm sorry if this is clear to everyone else. I'm just trying to understand a logical picture amidst all the LGBTQIAUVWXYZ nonsense.

User avatar
Jack The GOOD guy
Posts: 337

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby Jack The GOOD guy » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:50 am

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:You're born either MALE or FEMALE.

One in around 100,000 people, is born a hermaphrodite, which is a physical manifestation of a 3rd sex. Which people literally have both a developed penis, and a developed vagina.

However, one must not call themselves a 3rd sex just by trolling themselves they are a woman while they have a penis, or that they are a man because they behave in a mascular manner.

There is no need for confusion on these terms. The jews create constant confusion with labels to make people clinically insane or to make them feel 'important' for absolutely no reason whatsover.

If you look down there and you have a penis, plus a vagina, then you are truly, the third sex.

Lying about biology only is going to cause insanity.

If you have a male physique, then you are male, irrespective of how you feel about it or your sexual preference.

I seek not to be insulting, just mention a biological fact by my reply, by the way.

There is no need for SS to segregate themselves very hard simply because of their sexual choices, at least here.

In the general world, I understand why people term themselves as 3rd sex to society so they can get it.


Most people don't seem to get it though. What are your views on the bisexual man question ? I mean its extremely rare , right ? Egon claims that the majority of men are bisexual as well as the demons !!!
What are your views on this ? In my knowledge ive never heard about third gender demons. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Image
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making
things happen.


Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Aquarius
Posts: 3403

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby Aquarius » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:13 am

I thought I was bisexual, I could and can always tell if a guy is handsome or not but I would never do anything with a guy, my heart is for women haha
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 1003
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby Lydia » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:00 pm

Jack The GOOD guy wrote:Majority of women are repressed bisexuals.(Personal experience :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: )


Sorry to shatter your sex fantasy illusions lol, but many women admit to lying and pretending to be bisexual because they think it will make them seem "sexier" to men.

I don't buy the claim that most people are bi by nature... I think it's a result of centuries of xianity, so many people are repressed, and they don't even know what they want or their own sexuality, and in this age it's all about "trying new experiences". It seems like it's just gay/bi people who make this claim, in order to make themselves feel more accepted or whatever: "oh most people are bi anyway so it's ok that I'm gay" etc.

Also, nowhere on the JoS does it state that most demons are bi. HPS Maxine (who has worked with the Gods and has open astral communication ability) has never said this, and she has written before on sexuality.

Being bi or gay is perfectly fine, normal, and accepted of course, but it gets tiring when it's thrown at us constantly and exaggerated (such as some people here stating that Satan and Hitler are bi). Who cares what gender you want to have sex with, as long as you are yourself and happy and healthy.

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 1022
Location: White Aryan Satanic Pagan
Contact:

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby Egon » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:20 pm

I disagree and I feel it's the exact inverse, of a lot of people (and I mean mostly men) not accepting their bisexuality, in the case they are, due years of repression, not the inverse. I remember back in school days boys would be avoid peeing near each other afraid they would accidentaly see each other's dick and "become gay" lol. This behavior also happens in grown up men though not explicited. Not many men want to "try bisexuality" out of curiosity, unless a brainwashed minority. It just feels natural if you are so.
Lydia wrote:I don't buy the claim that most people are bi by nature... I think it's a result of centuries of xianity, so many people are repressed


It is openly stated in some sermons or responses in the Satanic Gay Community by HP Jake Carlson, so it is part of the JoS Ministry.
Also, nowhere on the JoS does it state that most demons are bi. HPS Maxine (who has worked with the Gods and has open astral communication ability) has never said this, and she has written before on sexuality.


Not some people, HP Jake said in a response that Satan is bisexual - regarding Satanists who still hold anti-homosexual views. Anyway as you said it is not even relevant, wheter or not Satan is bisexual is not a desire of people to claim a lot of people are bisexual, it was just stated to make a point and could. As for this being an accurate fact or not then that's another matter.
... but it gets tiring when it's thrown at us constantly and exaggerated (such as some people here stating that Satan and Hitler are bi).

luis
Posts: 2264

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby luis » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:12 pm

Lydia wrote:
Jack The GOOD guy wrote:Majority of women are repressed bisexuals.(Personal experience :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: )


Sorry to shatter your sex fantasy illusions lol, but many women admit to lying and pretending to be bisexual because they think it will make them seem "sexier" to men.

I don't buy the claim that most people are bi by nature... I think it's a result of centuries of xianity, so many people are repressed, and they don't even know what they want or their own sexuality, and in this age it's all about "trying new experiences". It seems like it's just gay/bi people who make this claim, in order to make themselves feel more accepted or whatever: "oh most people are bi anyway so it's ok that I'm gay" etc.

Also, nowhere on the JoS does it state that most demons are bi. HPS Maxine (who has worked with the Gods and has open astral communication ability) has never said this, and she has written before on sexuality.

Being bi or gay is perfectly fine, normal, and accepted of course, but it gets tiring when it's thrown at us constantly and exaggerated (such as some people here stating that Satan and Hitler are bi). Who cares what gender you want to have sex with, as long as you are yourself and happy and healthy.

I don't care to be accepted but it is my experience, i knew guys that would swear to ne heterosexual but they will still excited for a guy...or in my life i've had more repressed guys close to me or this is really.
I've heard this from many people.
HP Jake say the same thing.

I'm just saing this by things that i read from HP Jake and by my experience, like i said i don't care to be accepted if this is not true i would accept it right away but i want clarification, if what HP Jake is not true then we need to know that. By the way he is the one that said that Satan is bisexual.

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 826

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:36 pm

Jack The GOOD guy wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:You're born either MALE or FEMALE.

One in around 100,000 people, is born a hermaphrodite, which is a physical manifestation of a 3rd sex. Which people literally have both a developed penis, and a developed vagina.

However, one must not call themselves a 3rd sex just by trolling themselves they are a woman while they have a penis, or that they are a man because they behave in a mascular manner.

There is no need for confusion on these terms. The jews create constant confusion with labels to make people clinically insane or to make them feel 'important' for absolutely no reason whatsover.

If you look down there and you have a penis, plus a vagina, then you are truly, the third sex.

Lying about biology only is going to cause insanity.

If you have a male physique, then you are male, irrespective of how you feel about it or your sexual preference.

I seek not to be insulting, just mention a biological fact by my reply, by the way.

There is no need for SS to segregate themselves very hard simply because of their sexual choices, at least here.

In the general world, I understand why people term themselves as 3rd sex to society so they can get it.


Most people don't seem to get it though. What are your views on the bisexual man question ? I mean its extremely rare , right ? Egon claims that the majority of men are bisexual as well as the demons !!!
What are your views on this ? In my knowledge ive never heard about third gender demons. Correct me if I'm wrong.



Egon Doesn't just pull things out of his Ass. He has been here for years and is quoting Clergy. Ive been here for 13 years and I have seen alot come and go. I quote things from memory and members that have been here a year or two and dont bother to go read past sermons are constantly unsure where we seem to get our opinions.

Thats why Anymore I just post a Plethora of Links. Then I can bring up information and catch people up. Maxine and other Clergy have said multiple times now that Most Demons are Bi.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
Dypet Rod
Posts: 557

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby Dypet Rod » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:47 pm

Lydia wrote:
Jack The GOOD guy wrote:Majority of women are repressed bisexuals.(Personal experience :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: )


Sorry to shatter your sex fantasy illusions lol, but many women admit to lying and pretending to be bisexual because they think it will make them seem "sexier" to men.

I don't buy the claim that most people are bi by nature... I think it's a result of centuries of xianity, so many people are repressed, and they don't even know what they want or their own sexuality, and in this age it's all about "trying new experiences". It seems like it's just gay/bi people who make this claim, in order to make themselves feel more accepted or whatever: "oh most people are bi anyway so it's ok that I'm gay" etc.

Also, nowhere on the JoS does it state that most demons are bi. HPS Maxine (who has worked with the Gods and has open astral communication ability) has never said this, and she has written before on sexuality.

Being bi or gay is perfectly fine, normal, and accepted of course, but it gets tiring when it's thrown at us constantly and exaggerated (such as some people here stating that Satan and Hitler are bi). Who cares what gender you want to have sex with, as long as you are yourself and happy and healthy.


Have you read the Third Sex PDF, Lydia?

That's where it says that most people are bisexuals, and that many Demons are, too. It is a document full of writings by the HPs on the subject of sexuality.

I myself am a heterosexual male, so this is not something I say to feel better about myself or anything, but the info in those writings seems legitimate to me.

As for women being bisexual, most women I have known are really bisexuals, and I don't mean one-night-stands, as I'm not that kind of person anyway. But I've had female friends who have told me in a rational way that they feel attracted to women, and even my ex girlfriend got intimately involved with women before and after having a relationship with me.

So at the personal experience level, this further convinces me that most women are bisexuals.
Wake up with determination, go to bed with satisfaction

My Video for Agares
https://youtu.be/h6JeSfuh2rA

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 1022
Location: White Aryan Satanic Pagan
Contact:

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby Egon » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:20 pm

Ultimately, Satan's sexuality or if most Demons or humans are in the bisexual label are irrelevant informations. I've just answered a member based on what I've read from the clergy, I don't believe it affects the opinion of any "bisexuals" here.
It probably does affect however new members who still have ties to xtianty.

User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 226

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:27 pm

Lydia wrote:
Jack The GOOD guy wrote:Majority of women are repressed bisexuals.(Personal experience :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: )


Sorry to shatter your sex fantasy illusions lol, but many women admit to lying and pretending to be bisexual because they think it will make them seem "sexier" to men.

I don't buy the claim that most people are bi by nature... I think it's a result of centuries of xianity, so many people are repressed, and they don't even know what they want or their own sexuality, and in this age it's all about "trying new experiences". It seems like it's just gay/bi people who make this claim, in order to make themselves feel more accepted or whatever: "oh most people are bi anyway so it's ok that I'm gay" etc.

Also, nowhere on the JoS does it state that most demons are bi. HPS Maxine (who has worked with the Gods and has open astral communication ability) has never said this, and she has written before on sexuality.

Being bi or gay is perfectly fine, normal, and accepted of course, but it gets tiring when it's thrown at us constantly and exaggerated (such as some people here stating that Satan and Hitler are bi). Who cares what gender you want to have sex with, as long as you are yourself and happy and healthy.

You're right, this is a very minor question, but I would like to get to the bottom of it.
Here's more from HP Jake Carlson's sermon, which is titled "Sexuality of Demons":

"To be honest, most Demons have bisexual feelings. This reflects humanity in a big way. 100% homosexuality and 100% heterosexuality are actually in the minority, as most human beings are repressed bisexual."

"With that being said, Demons respect their privacy. They do not like to have their sex lives broadcasted like some humans do. Demons are proud beings and they expect to receive the respect that they deserve. "Never kiss and tell," so to speak, when it comes to Demons."


The rest is in:
http://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/third_sex_666.pdf

He said that demons respect their privacy, which could explain why HPS Maxine didn't mention anything about it on the main JoS page.

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 826

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:40 am

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
Lydia wrote:
Jack The GOOD guy wrote:Majority of women are repressed bisexuals.(Personal experience :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: )


Sorry to shatter your sex fantasy illusions lol, but many women admit to lying and pretending to be bisexual because they think it will make them seem "sexier" to men.

I don't buy the claim that most people are bi by nature... I think it's a result of centuries of xianity, so many people are repressed, and they don't even know what they want or their own sexuality, and in this age it's all about "trying new experiences". It seems like it's just gay/bi people who make this claim, in order to make themselves feel more accepted or whatever: "oh most people are bi anyway so it's ok that I'm gay" etc.

Also, nowhere on the JoS does it state that most demons are bi. HPS Maxine (who has worked with the Gods and has open astral communication ability) has never said this, and she has written before on sexuality.

Being bi or gay is perfectly fine, normal, and accepted of course, but it gets tiring when it's thrown at us constantly and exaggerated (such as some people here stating that Satan and Hitler are bi). Who cares what gender you want to have sex with, as long as you are yourself and happy and healthy.

You're right, this is a very minor question, but I would like to get to the bottom of it.
Here's more from HP Jake Carlson's sermon, which is titled "Sexuality of Demons":

"To be honest, most Demons have bisexual feelings. This reflects humanity in a big way. 100% homosexuality and 100% heterosexuality are actually in the minority, as most human beings are repressed bisexual."

"With that being said, Demons respect their privacy. They do not like to have their sex lives broadcasted like some humans do. Demons are proud beings and they expect to receive the respect that they deserve. "Never kiss and tell," so to speak, when it comes to Demons."


The rest is in:
http://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/third_sex_666.pdf

He said that demons respect their privacy, which could explain why HPS Maxine didn't mention anything about it on the main JoS page.



Yeah, Ive met very few Women that were not Bi. Im not sure what is meant by sex fantasy or pretending. As most try to hide their relationships with other women and go up against alot. They try to keep it secret as not to turn everyone against them.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 226

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:38 pm

I still don't have an answer to my original question. We've eliminated some possibilities, so I can condense it into one sentence:

Why are bisexuals considered part of the third sex?

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 826

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:02 pm

Lydia wrote:
Jack The GOOD guy wrote:Majority of women are repressed bisexuals.(Personal experience :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: )


Sorry to shatter your sex fantasy illusions lol, but many women admit to lying and pretending to be bisexual because they think it will make them seem "sexier" to men.

I don't buy the claim that most people are bi by nature... I think it's a result of centuries of xianity, so many people are repressed, and they don't even know what they want or their own sexuality, and in this age it's all about "trying new experiences". It seems like it's just gay/bi people who make this claim, in order to make themselves feel more accepted or whatever: "oh most people are bi anyway so it's ok that I'm gay" etc.

Also, nowhere on the JoS does it state that most demons are bi. HPS Maxine (who has worked with the Gods and has open astral communication ability) has never said this, and she has written before on sexuality.

Being bi or gay is perfectly fine, normal, and accepted of course, but it gets tiring when it's thrown at us constantly and exaggerated (such as some people here stating that Satan and Hitler are bi). Who cares what gender you want to have sex with, as long as you are yourself and happy and healthy.


What else is strange that I see over the years is not only Clergy Posting but people agreeing with said Clergy.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ages/49336


Of course! Many demons are bi & gay. And again yes, you can have one of each gender. Just make sure they know, and when you ask Father Satan for them, tell him that's what you want. -Lydia

I wonder where we got that Notion?


Oh and maxine herself did say Most were Bi. Still looking for it.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 376
Location: THE M.A.I.N.F.R.A.M.E.
Contact:

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby Godmode » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:45 pm

"Homophobia"... what is that, is that when you're afraid of being raped by muslims? I'm not blind to when another man is more handsome than me either but I'm not going to tolerate being treated like a "breeder" by fellow straight people for not saying I'm bisexual. "Bisexual" kind of became a term for people who want to be seen as super duper sexual ultrafertile people because of the rumor that bisexuals are more... sexual? I don't know. They can all go have disabledpeople orgies in their hippy pads all they want, the thing is that I'm more concerned with stopping real life gays from being thrown off buildings than I am to think so hard about myself and others.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:53 pm

Egon is correct. The sexuality of the Gods is their own business and of no important need to know. In all the years I have worked for the Gods that I remember I never once stopped to ask them such a question.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:08 pm

Being Gay is in the soul. You can note this when you advance you can sense these people out. Also note within the Gay world the Gay couples are usually of masculine and feminine polarity. They are their own soul group. One can also observe many Gays have a physical appearance to them as because the body and the soul are part of each other.


The reason there is so much fear of homosexuality for men is due to centuries of being raised in a dysfunctional culture of christianity. Where anything feminine is hatred, attacked and repressed. The Jewish Bible states "god" will punish men who love art with homosexuality. So you have their culture of repression and over compenstation among men develop. Men will kill each other over this stuff its not a joke. However the thing is being Gay is simply considered to be feminine especially with the act of one taking the passive role that is why all the Gay jokes are about in the butt. Many of these dysfunctional cultures will have sex with men but if they are the top they are not tainted by the Gayness the bottom is. As the act of being in what is consider the Feminine role is seen as been dominated by another man and the loss of ones own masculinity. To become in the role of the women. Thats how insecure and obsessive this mentality goes.

These also plays out if your a man who is into the arts. Its because your Gay. Because no real man would enjoy creating music, art or taking any of this stuff in. Real men listen to heavy metal music about banging chicks by the millions while conqueroring the galaxy or something and drink beer while talking about tits and cars.


This is all the Judazation of White Society. When our society was still more Aryan spiritual it was considered the mark of man to be schooled in art, music, dance, poety, philosphy and science.


However all these things relate to something the Jewish enemy hates and fears....The activated rightside of the brain and psyche. Their Torah tells them the Goyim are to be sealed off from this. Remember Hitler was a natural ARTIST.


An example of my own Slothz self here. All my male friends who lived like a beer chugging prole obsessing over cars and sports and tits...…. None of them got woke to the situation we are in. Most them kept going to church.

While my own Slothz'in self. I spent most of my time studying philosophy, history, taking art classes, wanting to take music and not caring for the prole mentality and understanding Christianity is false. I got woke before I was twenty.

Being an Aryan soul is not being a knuckle dragging apeman. I note the Jews are trying to promote the apeman mentality into the pro White movement.

belthazorthemighty
Posts: 12

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby belthazorthemighty » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:31 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:These also plays out if your a man who is into the arts. Its because your Gay. Because no real man would enjoy creating music, art or taking any of this stuff in. Real men listen to heavy metal music about banging chicks by the millions while conqueroring the galaxy or something and drink beer while talking about tits and cars.



And let's not forget about the obsession with sports. It's like damn near taboo if you don't watch sports.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4334

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:39 pm

Egon wrote:Ultimately, Satan's sexuality or if most Demons or humans are in the bisexual label are irrelevant informations. I've just answered a member based on what I've read from the clergy, I don't believe it affects the opinion of any "bisexuals" here.
It probably does affect however new members who still have ties to xtianty.


I have told you for many years to let the whole thing "The Gods are this sexually" out of the question. For one, this is their personal life. For two, their own choices do not accept and/or certify your own. For three, they are too developed for humans to pretend that their own desires come from the same sources as those of the Gods do, because this is not the case.

"If they are irrelevant" then why do people always bring it up constantly. Only to call it...'irrelevant' later?

The only viable reason is this: To like, feel better about their own choices maybe?

If you do not feel good about your choices, or if you are not fine with them, maybe you need to examine why this is the case. I reassure you this is none anything you need to prove through "Satanism", as there are is nothing viably pro or against homosexaulity, bisexuality, or anything else here.

We are so accepting, more than anyone else in the planet, because we are honest humanists and that's what people do. We are more accepting and understanding of this than any of the jew infested suppressors of the GBLT who rally homosexual people like armies to win them the ridicule and hatred of anyone not in this category.

However people have to understand this is because we respect sex life.

There are "pros and cons" to all forms of sexuality. And this has to do with reality not with perceived value of an act.

For example, heterosexual union produces children. Homosexual union does not.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Joy Of Satan Secondary Site - https://www.satanisgod.orgStatus: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Pending Move


http://www.josmarket.org/ Open!

User avatar
HauptSturm
Posts: 406

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby HauptSturm » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:56 am

Wouldn't it be possible to change your sexual preference on the soul level?
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 826

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:17 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Egon wrote:Ultimately, Satan's sexuality or if most Demons or humans are in the bisexual label are irrelevant informations. I've just answered a member based on what I've read from the clergy, I don't believe it affects the opinion of any "bisexuals" here.
It probably does affect however new members who still have ties to xtianty.


I have told you for many years to let the whole thing "The Gods are this sexually" out of the question. For one, this is their personal life. For two, their own choices do not accept and/or certify your own. For three, they are too developed for humans to pretend that their own desires come from the same sources as those of the Gods do, because this is not the case.

"If they are irrelevant" then why do people always bring it up constantly. Only to call it...'irrelevant' later?

The only viable reason is this: To like, feel better about their own choices maybe?

If you do not feel good about your choices, or if you are not fine with them, maybe you need to examine why this is the case. I reassure you this is none anything you need to prove through "Satanism", as there are is nothing viably pro or against homosexaulity, bisexuality, or anything else here.

We are so accepting, more than anyone else in the planet, because we are honest humanists and that's what people do. We are more accepting and understanding of this than any of the jew infested suppressors of the GBLT who rally homosexual people like armies to win them the ridicule and hatred of anyone not in this category.

However people have to understand this is because we respect sex life.

There are "pros and cons" to all forms of sexuality. And this has to do with reality not with perceived value of an act.

For example, heterosexual union produces children. Homosexual union does not.



For Example: Homosexual Sex produces the greatest warriors and Leaders and also Energy. Thus why Straight Priest would partake in Gay Sex. Heterosexual sex does not.

We wish to BE like the Gods. Everything else we look to how they operate. Looking to see if they are Bi should be no surprise.

Also Homosexuality and sex in general was
seen as Sacred to the Pagan world. So they were a bit less nuetral on the matter.

What is this matter of accepting? The way it was phrased it almost sounded like were a Hetero Organization that accepts the stupid Faggots. lol.

This is a very strong point here. I do not give a ratz ass about your acceptance of my sexuality or anyone elses. If you can not understand these things for yourself then Oh well. For those of us who have accepted ourselves and have fought for our place in this world. We have immense pride. If we are not accepted we could care less. Welcome to our life. We will just make our own way one way or another.

I do not understand why this topic keeps coming up. Over and over and over again. We have a Gay Egroup, Websites and Clergy. Go read and Learn. The Simplest answer is yes Sexuality is free and your business.

All this other shit is jewish and has no place here. Be it the Closet Hider insecure little boys that view us as a threat or the over feminized crack pots that live for drama and clubs. None of this jewish mentality existed in a Gentile world.

All were free. Sex went both ways and no one batted an eye. What is there to Debate on? Anything that takes it from this premise into another is yes jewish. Which is why it annoys me. Theres just this constant undertone of attack against it.

So the Bisexual Question? Sex Is Free, Do what you want. Wow! who would have thought it was that simple? We have Groups for Gay only, Go ask these questions there, instead of stirring up shit probably intentionally every fuckin week.

We are a Satanic family. Something like sexuality, will not divide us. If Sex divides a bunch of Pagans something is seriously fucked up. In reality what is great about this place is it is built by Gays, Straights and Bis and we all accept each other as we are.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

Aquarius
Posts: 3403

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby Aquarius » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:39 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:
An example of my own Slothz self here. All my male friends who lived like a beer chugging prole obsessing over cars and sports and tits...…. None of them got woke to the situation we are in. Most them kept going to church.

While my own Slothz'in self. I spent most of my time studying philosophy, history, taking art classes, wanting to take music and not caring for the prole mentality and understanding Christianity is false. I got woke before I was twenty.

Being an Aryan soul is not being a knuckle dragging apeman. I note the Jews are trying to promote the apeman mentality into the pro White movement.
Thanks you master Sloth, thinking about these paragraphs while having some issues in my daily life led me to understand that everything I do, I am just using my logical left side, I am denying my emotions a lot and that's an issue I will correct =)
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

Aquarius
Posts: 3403

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby Aquarius » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:44 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Egon wrote: Thus why Straight Priest would partake in Gay Sex. Heterosexual sex does not.

Wat
can you specify your sources because I don't know how true that is, it seems pretty weird to me that doing sex with guys as a heterosexual will make you a strong warrior, actually lol this is really funny to think as, seems like some spiritual broscience lmao, no offense though.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 1022
Location: White Aryan Satanic Pagan
Contact:

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby Egon » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:08 pm

Social functions of Homosexuality > 3rd Sex pdf/website.

Aquarius wrote:Wat
can you specify your sources...

hailourtruegod
Posts: 933

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby hailourtruegod » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:19 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Wat
can you specify your sources because I don't know how true that is, it seems pretty weird to me that doing sex with guys as a heterosexual will make you a strong warrior, actually lol this is really funny to think as, seems like some spiritual broscience lmao, no offense though.



That's it! I'm gonna have sex with 100 men each week and by the end of the year I shall be a greater warrior than Achilles himself. 8-)

I just wanted to poke fun at that statement but now I'll be serious.

We need context behind this because logically it sounds like nonsense. Gay men have been great warriors in the past but I highly doubt it has to do because they were having gay sex.

Besides that I agree with everything else.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Ce Acatl Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl!

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:24 pm

It is revealing the ancient Greeks showed their greatest warrior Achilles as bisexual. They didn't have the culture taboo's against this form of sexuality.

User avatar
Dypet Rod
Posts: 557

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby Dypet Rod » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:57 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Egon wrote:Ultimately, Satan's sexuality or if most Demons or humans are in the bisexual label are irrelevant informations. I've just answered a member based on what I've read from the clergy, I don't believe it affects the opinion of any "bisexuals" here.
It probably does affect however new members who still have ties to xtianty.


I have told you for many years to let the whole thing "The Gods are this sexually" out of the question. For one, this is their personal life. For two, their own choices do not accept and/or certify your own. For three, they are too developed for humans to pretend that their own desires come from the same sources as those of the Gods do, because this is not the case.

"If they are irrelevant" then why do people always bring it up constantly. Only to call it...'irrelevant' later?

The only viable reason is this: To like, feel better about their own choices maybe?

If you do not feel good about your choices, or if you are not fine with them, maybe you need to examine why this is the case. I reassure you this is none anything you need to prove through "Satanism", as there are is nothing viably pro or against homosexaulity, bisexuality, or anything else here.

We are so accepting, more than anyone else in the planet, because we are honest humanists and that's what people do. We are more accepting and understanding of this than any of the jew infested suppressors of the GBLT who rally homosexual people like armies to win them the ridicule and hatred of anyone not in this category.

However people have to understand this is because we respect sex life.

There are "pros and cons" to all forms of sexuality. And this has to do with reality not with perceived value of an act.

For example, heterosexual union produces children. Homosexual union does not.


It may also not be a matter of feeling accepted, but of curiosity on their part maybe. Perhaps this kind of information further shows these people how much Satan and the Gods are real beings, because they have desires, emotions, opinions, and so on.

I myself am a heterosexual male, and things that show me how real the Gods are, personally amaze me. But not to the point of becoming obsessed with their sex lives and that kind of thing.
Wake up with determination, go to bed with satisfaction

My Video for Agares
https://youtu.be/h6JeSfuh2rA

TheFlea
Posts: 94

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby TheFlea » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:11 am

Aldrick Strickland wrote:...


You seem a little tense, man. Lol, don't stroke out on us.

To be honest, I read over this thread again and I can't find what it is that high priest HC said that triggered you. As someone who is bi myself I didn't take offense to anything he said about "acceptance." But my view may be colored by the fact i
I kind of owe credit to the JoS and clergy for helping me understand and come to terms with this part of myself years back, considering I was previously ashamed of myself thanks to the rest of society. We are all individuals I guess, too. So to each their own - maybe you saw it differently.

And lol, Don is always coming into these heated threads with these contrasting "cool", emotionally detached and level-headed replies 8-) . Reminds me of my brother, but more slothlike

User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 226

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:15 am

Aldrick Strickland wrote:I do not understand why this topic keeps coming up. Over and over and over again. We have a Gay Egroup, Websites and Clergy. Go read and Learn. The Simplest answer is yes Sexuality is free and your business.

Are you sure? I scoured the e-groups, the old and new forums, the websites, etc, but I couldn't find an answer to my question. If I missed something, please post a link! :)

Aldrick Strickland wrote: So the Bisexual Question? Sex Is Free, Do what you want. Wow! who would have thought it was that simple? We have Groups for Gay only, Go ask these questions there, instead of stirring up shit probably intentionally every fuckin week.

We are a Satanic family. Something like sexuality, will not divide us. If Sex divides a bunch of Pagans something is seriously fucked up. In reality what is great about this place is it is built by Gays, Straights and Bis and we all accept each other as we are.

Sorry, but that's not an answer to my question. The third sex exists as a distinct category that excludes heterosexuals. I asked why bisexuals are included.

Why do you want these questions segregated in the gay e-group when you also say that sexuality will not divide us? Also, my intention is not to "stir up shit". I had a legitimate and unique question. The shit here is from people unintentionally posting jewish lies they never have questioned.

TheFlea
Posts: 94

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby TheFlea » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:40 am

*Well I should say more slothlike and less baboon-like :mrgreen:

And to OP, I do not know for sure the answer to your question. I am reading the PDF again but haven't found a definitive conclusion yet. Though I did read Jake Carlson compare bisexual people to third sex people a few times, as "walkers" between heteros and homes and as having similar creative potentials as third sex individuals.

I also do not know the exact ratio of hetero/bi/homie , but I agree there are likely many more bisexual people than one would think. I have personally known quite a few in my life, so I could believe it. But they have all been men. I have never really come across any bi women personally, but that may just be because they found me so irresistible ;) ... haha just playing

Sorry I couldn't be more help

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 602

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby T.A.O.L. » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:07 am

Aquarius wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Wat
can you specify your sources because I don't know how true that is, it seems pretty weird to me that doing sex with guys as a heterosexual will make you a strong warrior, actually lol this is really funny to think as, seems like some spiritual broscience lmao, no offense though.


You forget something very simple there egon..
No person should be forced to have sex with others despite the circumstance or gender. If you're gay you shouldn't be forced to have only straight sex. If you're straight you shouldn't be forced for whatever reason to have only gay sex.
This doesn't make anyone happy in any way.


Also to the person saying or asking about if you can change your soul to change from straight to gay or gay to straight..
First of all.. that thinking is christian/jewish/whatever else but it is anti-nature.
Secondly, if you were to do that, the transitioning period would make whatever is going on with you seriously messed up. Things in your soul wouldn't align anymore. And if you think logically.. would you even be mentally sane? or emotionally sane after that?
Please, love yourself for who you are, regardless of who or what gender you fall in love with.

You are good as you are. Some things that one has to work out, are only temporarily, and it is not something you should be worried about and run your head off with too much..
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 826

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:10 am

hailourtruegod wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Wat
can you specify your sources because I don't know how true that is, it seems pretty weird to me that doing sex with guys as a heterosexual will make you a strong warrior, actually lol this is really funny to think as, seems like some spiritual broscience lmao, no offense though.


Your argument makes no sense actually. Gay men have been the greatest warriors. Its not the act of sex itself. But their souls. Duuy. Duuy. Duuy. lol

That's it! I'm gonna have sex with 100 men each week and by the end of the year I shall be a greater warrior than Achilles himself. 8-)

I just wanted to poke fun at that statement but now I'll be serious.

We need context behind this because logically it sounds like nonsense. Gay men have been great warriors in the past but I highly doubt it has to do because they were having gay sex.

Besides that I agree with everything else.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

hailourtruegod
Posts: 933

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby hailourtruegod » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:04 am

are pinkos sexist? Since they try to act like women then why is their version of how a woman acts such a joke?

Anyways, I remember you mentioning that a while ago. I use that fact to try wake people up to how real homosexual/bisexual MEN should act. Not a like a pink prancing man whore.



HP Mageson666 wrote:It is revealing the ancient Greeks showed their greatest warrior Achilles as bisexual. They didn't have the culture taboo's against this form of sexuality.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Ce Acatl Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl!

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 1022
Location: White Aryan Satanic Pagan
Contact:

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby Egon » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:35 pm

T.A.O.L. wrote:You forget something very simple there egon..
No person should be forced to have sex with others despite the circumstance or gender... If you're straight you shouldn't be forced for whatever reason to have only gay sex.

I didn't forget because I didn't adress it at all, I never implied anyone should go against their nature. I adressed the sermon where it says as Aldrick told homosexuals have an energy that makes then tending to be great warriors because it is part of their natural tendency. I don't think though "straight" priests would have gay sex, they were probably "bisexual". Though all this sophism on "straight this", "gay that" is turning pretty pointless on this thread.

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 826

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:56 pm

TheFlea wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:...


You seem a little tense, man. Lol, don't stroke out on us.

To be honest, I read over this thread again and I can't find what it is that high priest HC said that triggered you. As someone who is bi myself I didn't take offense to anything he said about "acceptance." But my view may be colored by the fact i
I kind of owe credit to the JoS and clergy for helping me understand and come to terms with this part of myself years back, considering I was previously ashamed of myself thanks to the rest of society. We are all individuals I guess, too. So to each their own - maybe you saw it differently.

And lol, Don is always coming into these heated threads with these contrasting "cool", emotionally detached and level-headed replies 8-) . Reminds me of my brother, but more slothlike


Im not mad at Cobra or the origional
poster. Its just annoyying when you see this topic every week. Instead of posting things jake and others have said, this enormous mountain of information gets ignored. When I quote it, I get made out to be some Heinous Blasphemer. I cant believe you said this or that!! I cant believe you quoted some JOS sermon fromyears ago!

I remember reading that straight priests had gay sex for more power back in like 2011. Instead of there being aTon of people going yeah I remember that. People from 7 years ago I guess dont post much, Instead theres people that didnt get here since say 2015. So they think im crazy.

I really wish members would stay and help. But they do this thing where they dont care anymore and leave. I have tried a few times to revive the gay group. To have people come together for projects. It remains a ghost group.

Everyday I wake up and every moment of my day Is Dedicated to Satan. I have stood here feet planted for 13 years and have read ALOT. In all this time the worst I ever did was Defend someone who was an idiot but also my friend. I knew he was an idiot and I knew I would go down with him. Thats called Loyalty however ignorant. Yet some people like to pretend Ive done some aweful horrible act, though they never say what.

Once I post whatever I said word for word, the person feels like an idiot, yet despite this, It happens all over again. With as much disrespect and childish bullshit thrown on top. My issue is with the older members. One, where the fuck did they go? Two, why are we not unified intelligently and teaching the newer members?

Instead the newer members sensed the lack of help and are trying to run things themselves while missing years of knowledge. So my issue is not with you new people asking questions or cobra. Its with the Older members, that if present there would be no issue. Also thankyou to the few that have stepped up. Not just on this topic but every topic.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 226

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:40 pm

TheFlea wrote:*Well I should say more slothlike and less baboon-like :mrgreen:

And to OP, I do not know for sure the answer to your question. I am reading the PDF again but haven't found a definitive conclusion yet. Though I did read Jake Carlson compare bisexual people to third sex people a few times, as "walkers" between heteros and homes and as having similar creative potentials as third sex individuals.

I also do not know the exact ratio of hetero/bi/homie , but I agree there are likely many more bisexual people than one would think. I have personally known quite a few in my life, so I could believe it. But they have all been men. I have never really come across any bi women personally, but that may just be because they found me so irresistible ;) ... haha just playing

Sorry I couldn't be more help

Thanks for trying! Even your speculation is valuable.

Egon wrote:Though all this sophism on "straight this", "gay that" is turning pretty pointless on this thread.

So true... This thread is a textbook example of derailment. Although I suppose it's beneficial for everyone to see some of these jewish lies exposed out in the open.

hailourtruegod
Posts: 933

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby hailourtruegod » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:24 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
hailourtruegod wrote:
Aquarius wrote: Wat
can you specify your sources because I don't know how true that is, it seems pretty weird to me that doing sex with guys as a heterosexual will make you a strong warrior, actually lol this is really funny to think as, seems like some spiritual broscience lmao, no offense though.


Your argument makes no sense actually. Gay men have been the greatest warriors. Its not the act of sex itself. But their souls. Duuy. Duuy. Duuy. lol

That's it! I'm gonna have sex with 100 men each week and by the end of the year I shall be a greater warrior than Achilles himself. 8-)

I just wanted to poke fun at that statement but now I'll be serious.

We need context behind this because logically it sounds like nonsense. Gay men have been great warriors in the past but I highly doubt it has to do because they were having gay sex.

Besides that I agree with everything else.



Maybe proof read what you write next time because you made it sound like having gay sex made you a great warrior. I already knew homosexuals have been the best warriors and that it's about the soul and I tried to think that's what you were saying but what you wrote wasn't giving that implication. Come on dude....
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Ce Acatl Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl!

Centralforce666
Posts: 285

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby Centralforce666 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:06 pm

On the question of bi men...

I think that alot of men repress even the thoughts they may have about being bi, let alone ever trying it.

They may be surprised when they try bisexual activities to find that they are not as interesting as they originally thought.

Some may find it equally or more exciting than being with a woman.

But if they do not try it, then they do not know. All they know is what is in their mind and a fantasy.

Reality and imagination do not always reconcile due to the complex interplay of the senses, smell, taste etc. which are not present in the imagination.

So it may be fair to say that most men have bisexual thoughts (and women) but to what extent they actually are those things by measure of their sexual activities, were they so inclined to actually venture there may surprise some people here.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

If you want a peaceful life, prepare for war

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 602

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby T.A.O.L. » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:11 pm

Egon wrote:
T.A.O.L. wrote:You forget something very simple there egon..
No person should be forced to have sex with others despite the circumstance or gender... If you're straight you shouldn't be forced for whatever reason to have only gay sex.

I didn't forget because I didn't adress it at all, I never implied anyone should go against their nature. I adressed the sermon where it says as Aldrick told homosexuals have an energy that makes then tending to be great warriors because it is part of their natural tendency. I don't think though "straight" priests would have gay sex, they were probably "bisexual". Though all this sophism on "straight this", "gay that" is turning pretty pointless on this thread.


I think I missaid what I wanted to say, which would be, that one shouldnt have sex with genders they dont want to have sex with.
In other words, I don't think a straight oriented priest or priestess should have gay sex just for the benefits.. only if they themselves wanted and desired it.
People shouldn't use others.. seeing it as only a thing that holds mere power and disregarding how someone feels.. just is wrong..

Aside from this, it seems I have no words for a reply to you, but you're right with the last sentence.
This topic has seen enough comments and such that the better course may be to let it die out let it go where it is forgotten..
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 826

Re: Bisexual Question

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:06 pm

hailourtruegod wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
hailourtruegod wrote:
Your argument makes no sense actually. Gay men have been the greatest warriors. Its not the act of sex itself. But their souls. Duuy. Duuy. Duuy. lol

That's it! I'm gonna have sex with 100 men each week and by the end of the year I shall be a greater warrior than Achilles himself. 8-)

I just wanted to poke fun at that statement but now I'll be serious.

We need context behind this because logically it sounds like nonsense. Gay men have been great warriors in the past but I highly doubt it has to do because they were having gay sex.

Besides that I agree with everything else.



Maybe proof read what you write next time because you made it sound like having gay sex made you a great warrior. I already knew homosexuals have been the best warriors and that it's about the soul and I tried to think that's what you were saying but what you wrote wasn't giving that implication. Come on dude....



You knew exactly what I meant.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aldrick Strickland, SSwombat and 26 guests