Shroud of Turin debunked once again by scientists

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Valontuoja

Shroud of Turin debunked once again by scientists

Postby Valontuoja » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:07 am

628-year-old fake news: Scientists prove Turin Shroud not genuine (again)

Forensic analysis of possible bloodstains suggest marks could only have been made by someone adopting different poses, not dead Messiah lying still in tomb before the resurrection

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 50101.html

FancyMancy

Re: Shroud of Turin debunked once again by scientists

Postby FancyMancy » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:33 am

I think some (try to) "argue" that "jesus" was not dead but was...well, doped-up on (as now recently is the "truth") hippy-weed. Not dead, but because of the lack of science and medicine, i.e. lack of heathen, infidel, non-retardedness, that they thought it was dead, but actually was not. ("god" didn't tell them it was or was not dead, though! It was just an eyewitness account!)

Either way, the story says DEAD. Plus "god" has been lying to sheeple for 2000 years about the "DEATH" of its spastic jew on a stick... That's impossible! "god" can't lie! Yet the first "sin" was done by a "god"-created being in "heaven"; but still - "god" still can't lie/sin!
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Aquarius

Re: Shroud of Turin debunked once again by scientists

Postby Aquarius » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:49 pm

How the fuck did that shitty towel came to be as the shroud is out of my mind, some retard probabily started telling everybody "Hey jewsuses face is on this shitty old towel!" though that is far from the truth as the face there is of a templar leader who was tortured by the disgusting xians in the middle ages.