Satanic funeral rights

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
sataniccowboy

Satanic funeral rights

Postby sataniccowboy » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:17 pm

Any one know a proper satanic funeral right as im writing my will and last testament in case i die unexpectedly

Dypet Rod

Re: Satanic funeral rights

Postby Dypet Rod » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:39 am

sataniccowboy wrote:Any one know a proper satanic funeral right as im writing my will and last testament in case i die unexpectedly

I don't really think this is something Satanists should think of, as we work on achieving immortality and perfection.

In my opinion, just thinking about dying at all would be rather a lack of faith on our part, and a lack of trust in the protection Satan and the Gods provide us.

This is not to claim that it's not possible for us to die, but I've never heard of a Spiritual Satanist who has died. And in my five years of being dedicated, I don't remember this subject ever being discussed in the groups/forums.

But if I were to die, the least I would require of my family is that they don't set up any sort of christian ceremony for me.
You only fear dangers that are not happening to you.

When they do happen, the damage is already done, and you feel anything but fear.

My Video for Agares
https://youtu.be/h6JeSfuh2rA

HailMotherLilith

Postby HailMotherLilith » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:05 am

Dypet Rod wrote:
sataniccowboy wrote:Any one know a proper satanic funeral right as im writing my will and last testament in case i die unexpectedly

I don't really think this is something Satanists should think of, as we work on achieving immortality and perfection.

In my opinion, just thinking about dying at all would be rather a lack of faith on our part, and a lack of trust in the protection Satan and the Gods provide us.

This is not to claim that it's not possible for us to die, but I've never heard of a Spiritual Satanist who has died. And in my five years of being dedicated, I don't remember this subject ever being discussed in the groups/forums.

But if I were to die, the least I would require of my family is that they don't set up any sort of christian ceremony for me.

HP Hooded Cobra 666 (hopefully I am correct), said that there are SS who joined at the age of 70, so this isn't a lack of faith or anything. I would suggest you read the most recent of sermons to understand before replying to such people.

But then again,some people do have lack of faith.
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:16 am

Dypet Rod wrote:

Well ya know, unless you complete the magnum opus then dying is still possible, like of old age.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

luis

Postby luis » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:10 pm

Dypet Rod wrote:

Not everyone can become a God in just one life, it takes time but if you do your meditations in the right way it is possible to live way longer than you think.

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:06 pm

Dypet Rod wrote:I don't really think this is something Satanists should think of, as we work on achieving immortality and perfection.

I had an SS friend who died about 5 years ago. We are supposed to be responsible, not naively thinking we are invincible. It's good to have a will done properly so our money and belongings don't go to those we don't want it to.

To the OP, I seriously doubt you can arrange to have a Satanic funeral, unless you have SS friends who will do one themselves but the main funeral will be a normal one. We don't live in a world where funeral homes have the option of a Satanic funeral. Just ask for a non-denominational one, or just a state regulated basic one so nobody is left with the bill. A lot of people get stuck with a 10 thousand dollar bill, this happened to some close relatives of mine. It depends on your country though.

And up your AoP and do RTRs, as protection from the Gods are prioritized to those who work for them :)
Astrology | Obliterate Saturn | 2020 Calendar for SS!

Experience is greater than theory
Wisdom is greater than opinion

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:46 pm

HailMotherLilith wrote:
Dypet Rod wrote:

HP Hooded Cobra 666 (hopefully I am correct), said that there are SS who joined at the age of 70, so this isn't a lack of faith or anything. I would suggest you read the most recent of sermons to understand before replying to such people.

You're right. I read this sermon you mentioned. It's by HPS Maxine

I feel I didn't express myself correctly on that part. I apologize if that sounded negative.

luis wrote:
Dypet Rod wrote:

Not everyone can become a God in just one life, it takes time but if you do your meditations in the right way it is possible to live way longer than you think.

Well pointed, Luis.
I often forget about the fact that not everyone can manage to achieve Godhood in time.

Lydia wrote:
Dypet Rod wrote:I don't really think this is something Satanists should think of, as we work on achieving immortality and perfection.

I had an SS friend who died about 5 years ago. We are supposed to be responsible, not naively thinking we are invincible. It's good to have a will done properly so our money and belongings don't go to those we don't want it to.

To the OP, I seriously doubt you can arrange to have a Satanic funeral, unless you have SS friends who will do one themselves but the main funeral will be a normal one. We don't live in a world where funeral homes have the option of a Satanic funeral. Just ask for a non-denominational one, or just a state regulated basic one so nobody is left with the bill. A lot of people get stuck with a 10 thousand dollar bill, this happened to some close relatives of mine. It depends on your country though.

And up your AoP and do RTRs, as protection from the Gods are prioritized to those who work for them :)

Sorry to hear that, Lydia.
This is the first time I know of an SS who has passed away.

When they do happen, the damage is already done, and you feel anything but fear.

My Video for Agares

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:30 pm

Correction: It was indeed written by HP Hooded Cobra, not by Maxine. I remembered it wrong.

(Just in case my messages get through in random order, there is another reply before that one I'm writing now)

HailMotherLilith wrote:
Dypet Rod wrote:

My Video for Agares

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:29 pm

Dypet Rod wrote:

I remember reading of an old man who became a ss then died of old age, now the counter is at two :P

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:55 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Dypet Rod wrote:

I remember reading of an old man who became a ss then died of old age, now the counter is at two :P

Too bad this couldn't be prevented to those two SS.

Hopefully, they will re-learn about Satan earlier in their next lives and be born spiritually stronger, from the work they could do on theirselves before they passed away.

This is also why the RTRs are so important. We're working for a clean and pure society for our future generations, where the truth will be more easily accessible to these people and everyone will be able to find Satan early on, as opposed to being held back by lies, wasting our childhood years being a christian and so on.

Do you remember the post where you read it?

My Video for Agares

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:20 am

Themselves*

My Video for Agares

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:18 am

Dypet Rod wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Dypet Rod wrote:

Too bad this couldn't be prevented to those two SS.

Hopefully, they will re-learn about Satan earlier in their next lives and be born spiritually stronger, from the work they could do on theirselves before they passed away.

This is also why the RTRs are so important. We're working for a clean and pure society for our future generations, where the truth will be more easily accessible to these people and everyone will be able to find Satan early on, as opposed to being held back by lies, wasting our childhood years being a christian and so on.

Do you remember the post where you read it?
It was an old post by hc, about that guy it was like 2 lines not the important part of the post.

Jack The GOOD guy

Postby Jack The GOOD guy » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:39 pm

Ask for a Hindu funeral for your last will. That way neither can your body be desecrated ever and you'll never have any Christian or related influences binding you to this world. As you'd know Hindu rituals and rites are still not yahwe'd so its safe to opt for them .
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making
things happen.

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Νίκος

Postby Νίκος » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:18 pm

But if I were to die, the least I would require of my family is that they don't set up any sort of christian ceremony for me.[/quote]
Does a Christian that your parents or someone else done for you after you die affect your dedication to Satan?I think no but I want to hear the opinion of someone else just to be 100% sure

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:00 am

Νίκος wrote:But if I were to die, the least I would require of my family is that they don't set up any sort of christian ceremony for me.

Does a Christian that your parents or someone else done for you after you die affect your dedication to Satan?I think no but I want to hear the opinion of someone else just to be 100% sure[/quote]

It most likely doesn't affect anything. As it's been stated in the JoS, christian sacraments are false and have no real power or bond, whereas Satanic sacraments are real and permanent (http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... MENTS.html)

So even if our family sets up a christian ceremony for us against our will, we are still with Satan and it won't take us away from Him.

But a christian ceremony would still be undesirable to me. To all of us, in fact.

My Video for Agares

Ravenheart666

Postby Ravenheart666 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:01 am

It doesn't , but it causes unnecessary greef , even though basically you just detach from your physical body, the xtian "passing ritual" is an attempt to curse your soul... it is desirable to just see if you can get a cremation in the normal non religious fashion , just try to convince your family you don't want all that priest stuff going around and that all that matters is the memories they have of you ... also say that priest and the church are thieves that feed on people's misery (which is actually true), and that you want for your passing to not be treated as such, and you want your honour and that of the ones that love you intact. Maintain your lucidity through meditation and proove your seriousness when it comes to this, you can also say you can't stand the idea of being buried or thrown in a concrete box. We wish you the best of luck , and I'm sure many of us would still encourage you not to hurry , as every effort here still matters , and especially the ones of brave people like you. Thank you for showing us there are no real limitations we can't try to overcome!

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:10 pm

why do you plan on even having your xtian family organizing stuff for you, maybe create your own SS family?

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:55 am

Aquarius wrote:why do you plan on even having your xtian family organizing stuff for you, maybe create your own SS family?

Not everyone is lucky enough to create an SS family. I remember reading an article where Maxine says her husband and children are not SS, and are non-religious, if I recall correctly. However, she also says in that same article that she forbids christianity in her home.

This seemed to be a response to claims by outsiders that she "forces her family to be Satanists and won't allow them to choose christianity or other religions", or something along these lines.

My Video for Agares

sataniccowboy

Postby sataniccowboy » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:30 am

I dont want my xian family even planning my funeral becuase my sister would have a xian thing done and i need to know how my remains should be handled buried or cremated i have a bad family who would try some slick stuff

Apryl

Postby Apryl » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:54 pm

Perhaps a JoS reworking of the Funeral Rite from "The Satanic Scriptures" from the CoS would be appropriate. I don't think the JoS currently has anything yet for performing a Satanic Funeral, which is a shame as there is a need for it.
Ave Satanas!!! :twisted: