Legally changing my name

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Freeminds6

Legally changing my name

Postby Freeminds6 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:25 pm

I’m legally changing my name, the process is about finished but does this mean I have to redo the dedication ritual with my new name?

Hail Satan! Hail Fleruty!
Hail the Gods of Hell!

HailMotherLilith

Re: Legally changing my name

Postby HailMotherLilith » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:14 pm

Freeminds6 wrote:I’m legally changing my name, the process is about finished but does this mean I have to redo the dedication ritual with my new name?

Hail the Gods of Hell!

No, you don't.
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:18 pm

Freeminds6 wrote:I’m legally changing my name, the process is about finished but does this mean I have to redo the dedication ritual with my new name?

Hail the Gods of Hell!

hahahaha,like your name is who you are.hahaha
HAIL SATAN

sataniccowboy

Postby sataniccowboy » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:24 pm

No satan knows who you are

Makzol

Postby Makzol » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:58 pm

No,The dedication ritual is done once.

ess

Postby ess » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:10 am

I don't really understand the line of thinking that would lead to this question. Of course you don't have to.

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:14 pm

Hail the Gods of Hell!

There is a reason why you signed your name with your blood. Remember you did that? That was enough to identify you as an individual ;)

This is also why they say it doesn't matter if you can't get a large amount of blood on the paper to sign your name, and just getting any blood (your own, of course) on the paper will do.
You only fear dangers that are not happening to you.

When they do happen, the damage is already done, and you feel anything but fear.

My Video for Agares
https://youtu.be/h6JeSfuh2rA

Freeminds6

Postby Freeminds6 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:49 pm

Understood. Thank you all for your responses!

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:35 pm

Dedication is the one time only, and permanent.

Regardless, if you have used your old name for significant period of your life, you are not gonna shake it off that easily.

There will be occasions when someone is astrally calling you, they will call you by your old name, no matter what. Remember, this is not Gods and Goddesses, or some astral entities calling you by your name, it is your mind automatically inserting your name, based on the fact that someone is trying to reach out to you.

It feels weird, really, and you might become somewhat insulted that the Gods and Goddesses do not want to call you by your old name, but still are calling you by your old one. Do not fall for this. They have nothing to do with that. This is your own mind.

Decades of someone calling you by your old name, it gets somewhat etched inside your mind.

And, keep in mind that your identity goes way beyond the name. It is not something written in stone.

Hail Satan!
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!