i now know the truth

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
shinninglight

i now know the truth

Postby shinninglight » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:40 pm

hey guys guess what i just found out the cause of my problems,it is my third eye,hahaha,my third eye has been blocked all this while to the extent that life disnt have any meaning to me any more,i dont know who did this but i know it didnt happen ordinary as my third eye was open and all of. sudden shut within a short instance,am drunk as am saying this becaue life i fucked,am fucked,i cant even feel my sexual energy,oh,i have never been drunk before but cant help this,anyway wish me luck and support am not being sympatatic but i have tried my best and i will still try,let satan bless me i hope.
HAIL SATAN

NaziMan12

Re: i now know the truth

Postby NaziMan12 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:24 pm

Drinking isn't worth it in my opinion.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

ess

Postby ess » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:12 am

shinninglight wrote:hey guys guess what i just found out the cause of my problems,it is my third eye,hahaha,my third eye has been blocked all this while to the extent that life disnt have any meaning to me any more,i dont know who did this but i know it didnt happen ordinary as my third eye was open and all of. sudden shut within a short instance,am drunk as am saying this becaue life i fucked,am fucked,i cant even feel my sexual energy,oh,i have never been drunk before but cant help this,anyway wish me luck and support am not being sympatatic but i have tried my best and i will still try,let satan bless me i hope.

Thanks for the update, drunkie.

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:05 pm

the drinking was as a result to something that happened yesterday,and i went down sobbing and crying and before you know it i was off to a drinking bar didnt drink much just enough that i felt dizzy.it not like its going to help me or anything but my mind just pushed me as i was in pain,so thats not the main point of the post,am not a drunk,never ever will i be,am saying how i have an inactive third eye and for some reason i havnt come up with a rightful means to open it,i normally change mantra every period,and am so unmotivated even when i want to do meditation,i cant just stick with one mantra for a meditation.this is my problem,any way i know drinking is bad so no need for critisizism i was just very fucked up at that time,thank you
HAIL SATAN

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:17 pm

i have been void of feelings for so long and i just feel bad when ever i see people making love and i wish i could get back my feelings so i could experience this,i do not feel my sexual energy so i dont even have the drive to have sex,also am in a bad situation.

what happened to me with my closed third eye is

life feels meaningless
inability to recognize partterns
not having any plan for the future
pain in the head and also it seem my front chakras are blocked making me void of feelings and will
thats just a few,when every i think of ending it i realize that there are reasons why i need to be alife ,i dont want to die like this hell forbid,it will just mean the enermy has won.but still then sometimes i feel stranded and confused,i just begin to sober and cry and complain alot.
any advice on why i should keep on going.
HAIL SATAN

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:32 pm

ok pls i want the thread deleted,thank you
HAIL SATAN

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:40 pm

ess wrote:
shinninglight wrote:hey guys guess what i just found out the cause of my problems,it is my third eye,hahaha,my third eye has been blocked all this while to the extent that life disnt have any meaning to me any more,i dont know who did this but i know it didnt happen ordinary as my third eye was open and all of. sudden shut within a short instance,am drunk as am saying this becaue life i fucked,am fucked,i cant even feel my sexual energy,oh,i have never been drunk before but cant help this,anyway wish me luck and support am not being sympatatic but i have tried my best and i will still try,let satan bless me i hope.

oh yeah this answer seems very helpful,thank you for it,and no one says am a drunk
HAIL SATAN

ess

Postby ess » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:28 pm

shinninglight wrote:
ess wrote:

oh yeah this answer seems very helpful,thank you for it,and no one says am a drunk

It wasn't an answer, you didn't ask a question.

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:30 pm

ess wrote:
shinninglight wrote:
ess wrote:

It wasn't an answer, you didn't ask a question.

well at least i was saying something serious.i dont expect someone to call me a drunk simply because well i was going through things and i said maybe let me right it down,i dont know why i wrote it but i was just pushed to do so.
HAIL SATAN

StraitShot47

Postby StraitShot47 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:21 pm

You will either sink or swim. The choice is solely yours.

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:26 pm

StraitShot47 wrote:You will either sink or swim. The choice is solely yours.

am swiming bro 8-)
HAIL SATAN

Shining Sloth 666

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:52 pm

ess wrote:
ess wrote:Thanks for the update, drunkie.

Such a useless reply..
I hope mine is as much. Meaning you can come to such a conclusion by yourself.. :?
Hail Father Satan! ☼
Hail all the beautiful Gods & Godesses of Hell
Hail all the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! 666 88

ess

Postby ess » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:18 am

Shining Sloth 666 wrote:
ess wrote:
ess wrote:Thanks for the update, drunkie.

Such a useless reply..
I hope mine is as much. Meaning you can come to such a conclusion by yourself.. :?

ok?

MoonlessNight666

Postby MoonlessNight666 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:56 pm

We all slip up from time to time mate the important thing is you find the will and courage( which is the most important because its not easy dealing with dissapointment after dissapointment) to get back up.

I see a lot of people scorning instead of trying to come up with little tips or tricks that might help you and thats not how we should threat one another in here. For a lot of people these groups are the ONLY place where they can come and talk to.( Imagine trying to explain to a psy doc. that this world is in war with Reptilian aliens who created jews and there is a rebellion going on- which is led by Satan... good luck!)

Ok so heres what helped me ALOT
1- Before anything make ur bed, you woulnt believe how much it helps when ur trying to be desciplined with urself

2- AUM 3 times under the sun and do the advanced retuning curses by HP maxine (this is where u push out all the dross out with white light)

3- then do the second part , i personally try to do this part under the sun with AUM between the affirmations 9 times

4- sun salutation( this literally takes no more then 60 90 seconds)

then just void

this is a very VERY small routine that will help you feel more motivated towards the day and it will also wake you up.

All of this shouldnt take more then 10 15 mins and doing this first thing in the morning. And keep in mind advancement of any kind isnt just going up 24/7. there are bumbs and there are set back. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS YOU FIND IT WITHIN YOURSELF TO GET BACK AT IT regardless of how small it may seem to you. just. keep. doing. it

and good luck on your journey( please stay away from any kind of jew chemicals they were made popular for a very spesific reasons)

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:48 pm

MoonlessNight666 wrote:We all slip up from time to time mate the important thing is you find the will and courage( which is the most important because its not easy dealing with dissapointment after dissapointment) to get back up.

I see a lot of people scorning instead of trying to come up with little tips or tricks that might help you and thats not how we should threat one another in here. For a lot of people these groups are the ONLY place where they can come and talk to.( Imagine trying to explain to a psy doc. that this world is in war with Reptilian aliens who created jews and there is a rebellion going on- which is led by Satan... good luck!)

1- Before anything make ur bed, you woulnt believe how much it helps when ur trying to be desciplined with urself

2- AUM 3 times under the sun and do the advanced retuning curses by HP maxine (this is where u push out all the dross out with white light)

3- then do the second part , i personally try to do this part under the sun with AUM between the affirmations 9 times

then just void

this is a very VERY small routine that will help you feel more motivated towards the day and it will also wake you up.

All of this shouldnt take more then 10 15 mins and doing this first thing in the morning. And keep in mind advancement of any kind isnt just going up 24/7. there are bumbs and there are set back. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS YOU FIND IT WITHIN YOURSELF TO GET BACK AT IT regardless of how small it may seem to you. just. keep. doing. it

and good luck on your journey( please stay away from any kind of jew chemicals they were made popular for a very spesific reasons)

thanks bro,i am going through depression and emotional numbness,i am doing workings to get better,thank you.
HAIL SATAN

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:49 pm

MoonlessNight666 wrote:We all slip up from time to time mate the important thing is you find the will and courage( which is the most important because its not easy dealing with dissapointment after dissapointment) to get back up.

then just void

thanks bro,i am going through depression and emotional numbness,i am doing workings to get better,thank you.
HAIL SATAN

Shining Sloth 666

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:52 pm

This might be obvious but I suggest you to spam the Final RTR as much as possible! :D
Hail Father Satan! ☼
Hail all the beautiful Gods & Godesses of Hell
Hail all the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! 666 88

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:43 am

Shining Sloth 666 wrote:This might be obvious but I suggest you to spam the Final RTR as much as possible! :D

am already doing that :twisted:
HAIL SATAN

Godmode

Postby Godmode » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:04 am

lol /\ do the RTR & think of how much worse it could be right now
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN