Gothic rune vibrating guide please?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Shanisvara666
Posts: 22

Gothic rune vibrating guide please?

Postby Shanisvara666 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:01 pm

Hey brothers and sisters!

I actually visited the JoS on how to vibrate the runes ( in Gothic , but i can't feel the energy witch one can create and feel when vibrating the runes( as in Icelandic or Germanic runes by Maxine as i tried and worked with before), so finally my question is,
-How second it takes each letter in the Gothic vibration to vibrate?

i notices some letters in Icelandic or Germanic takes a second while other letters take about 3 to 4 seconds, maybe this is some how related to correctly vibrating the runes, i really need to know how to vibrate Ansuz, Algs, and Urus in Gothic, specially that i am working actively for our Father Satan.

Please if you would answer my question i'll really appreciate it, Hail Satan Forever and Always!

User avatar
Shining Sloth 666
Posts: 179

Re: Gothic rune vibrating guide please?

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:18 pm

Shanisvara666 wrote:Hey brothers and sisters!

I actually visited the JoS on how to vibrate the runes ( in Gothic , but i can't feel the energy witch one can create and feel when vibrating the runes( as in Icelandic or Germanic runes by Maxine as i tried and worked with before), so finally my question is,
-How second it takes each letter in the Gothic vibration to vibrate?

i notices some letters in Icelandic or Germanic takes a second while other letters take about 3 to 4 seconds, maybe this is some how related to correctly vibrating the runes, i really need to know how to vibrate Ansuz, Algs, and Urus in Gothic, specially that i am working actively for our Father Satan.

Please if you would answer my question i'll really appreciate it, Hail Satan Forever and Always!


Maybe other versions are more familiar to you on a soul level making them seemingly more effective.
Personally, I only use the Gothic versions or the more powerful versions made by HPS Maxine.

IMO, you should focus on feeling the vibration in your body & aura or where you want it to be felt.
You'll gradually start to feel the vibration quicker and stronger as you vibrate the runes
so as to how much time you should vibrate each vowel solely depends on yourself to an extent.

ANSUS a as in father. u as in put.
ALGS g as in the german ich.* →
*(Say the word ''flick'' then you keep your tongue on your palate where it is and vibrate ch as in sheer, should)
URUS u as in put. r is rolled of course.

Glad to help :D!
Hail Father Satan! ☼
Hail all the beautiful Gods & Godesses of Hell
Hail all the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! 666 88

Shanisvara666
Posts: 22

Re: Gothic rune vibrating guide please?

Postby Shanisvara666 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:18 am

@Shining Sloth 666
Thank U, isn't the 's' in the middle of a word in gothic vibrated as 'Z'? so, is it ANZUS , or ANSUS?

User avatar
Shining Sloth 666
Posts: 179

Re: Gothic rune vibrating guide please?

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:20 pm

Shanisvara666 wrote:@Shining Sloth 666
Thank U, isn't the 's' in the middle of a word in gothic vibrated as 'Z'? so, is it ANZUS , or ANSUS?


Totally! :o Thanks a lot for bringing this to my attention! :)
Hail Father Satan! ☼
Hail all the beautiful Gods & Godesses of Hell
Hail all the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! 666 88

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3528
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Gothic rune vibrating guide please?

Postby Stormblood » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:29 am

Aren't the Gothic spellings on both the runic kabalah audio recording archive and Aldrick's JewTube channel?=
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
Shining Sloth 666
Posts: 179

Re: Gothic rune vibrating guide please?

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:12 pm

Stormblood wrote:Aren't the Gothic spellings on both the runic kabalah audio recording archive and Aldrick's JewTube channel?=


If I recall correctly I think the audios only have the German and Icelandic ones but maybe I'm wrong and I haven't visited Aldrick's Jewtube channel.:p
Hail Father Satan! ☼
Hail all the beautiful Gods & Godesses of Hell
Hail all the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! 666 88

Shanisvara666
Posts: 22

Re: Gothic rune vibrating guide please?

Postby Shanisvara666 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:00 am

Stormblood wrote:Aren't the Gothic spellings on both the runic kabalah audio recording archive and Aldrick's JewTube channel?=


could u post a link to that Aldrich channel?

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3528
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Gothic rune vibrating guide please?

Postby Stormblood » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:44 am

Here: https://www.invidio.us/user/BeginnerMe ... /playlists Among the playlists you can see the one about runes. Haven't checked it, though. So I don't know if the Gothic pronounciations are available. If they aren't, then they weren't given by Maxine. The channel has the original audio recordings from HPS Maxine.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ArleneyaPioke, JeraOpus, TopoftheAbyss and 20 guests