About vaccines...

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Alura

About vaccines...

Postby Alura » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:51 pm

so i turned 18 a month ago and i got a letter from my local health centre/hospital to vaccinate myself as soon as possible. in poland there are a lot of controversies about this topic lately. some people say that vaccines causes autism and other diseases. now i’m scared to do this and i don’t know if i should... what’s your thoughts? maybe you have some links to educate me, i’ll be very greateful.
hail satan
hail furfur
hail bechard

T.A.O.L.

Re: About vaccines...

Postby T.A.O.L. » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:39 am

It depends on who says it.

Vaccinations bypass the immune system and introduce pathogens to the body that shouldnt be there.

It is said that epidemic diseases are spread this way actually. Not every person can stand the vaccine that is given and sometimes it ends in the disease being active and they needing to go to the hospital to get treated for it.
Those pathogens shouldn't be there in the first place.

And.. aside from this, it is said and often found that they put glyphosate in the vaccines, which is, round-up, which can pass the brain-barrier and cause damage to the brain.

Also, look up the cases that the HPV vaccine killed or seriously harmed people. Also many women are said to be dealing with fatigue symptoms since.

Aside from this, you can protect yourself from diseases by aura cleaning and aura of protection.

I bet other people are able to say other things so.. I guess they can show different ways of dealing with this :)
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

curio

Postby curio » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:11 am

Vaccines can't give you autism if you vaccinate yourself against autism

Shael

Postby Shael » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:22 pm

They're poisonous in my opinion. I'd stay far, far away from them.
You can also post this in the Satanic Group for Health and Wellbeing for more educated replies. :)
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

40 DAY MEDITATION PROGRAM BY HP HC
[Updated April 2019]

http://tinyurl.com/y3vh4tvu

MerKaBa PDF
http://tinyurl.com/y45fjl89

Hail Satan Forever!

anonymous666

Postby anonymous666 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:45 pm

Don't go. Some vaccines like HPV vaccine are dangerous even for adults and has caused deaths and life threatening reactions in females especially in USA.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ges/165402

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoyofSatan666/conversations/messages/165402 wrote:Jew Medical Scams

The drug and vaccinations multinational companies are owned by the Jewish Rothschild's and Rockefellers as Mullins pointed out in his work.

Bayer is a Rothschild company. They purposely dumped AIDS infected drugs onto the global market. Why...... When more people have AIDS they will need more AIDS medications and the Jews sit back and make more shekels. Problem, reaction, solution.

Makes you wonder if they didn't just create the AIDS virus in the start as evidence points to and injected it into the populations by injected vaccnes..... They already got caught deliberately infecting millions of people with AIDS here.....

Makes you wonder what else are they putting in those vaccines they are trying to force onto the public by force of law....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cphkD-9NUe8

Drugs company Bayer realised their product had been contaminated with AIDS, so what did they do, they still sold it because they didn't want to lose money, and when the US officials found out, they knew they couldn't continue, so they sold it to the Europeans, with full knowledge of US officials.

Now another drugs company, Baxter got caught shipping vaccines with live bird-flu virus in them to 18 countries, and when caught out were calling it an 'accident' !!!:

Alura

Postby Alura » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:07 pm

i couldn't find any sermon about this topic, but there it is! thank you all for replies :D

Ignisalas

Postby Ignisalas » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:07 pm

I read something a long time ago that said Microsoft was funding a certain type of vaccine that was given to babies that later on developed autism and serious mental issues related to intelligence and the ability to learn, along with damaged motor skills and all sorts of mental illnesses as they grew older.
I don't know if Bill Gates is a jew, but he is the richest person on earth, and most of the 'elite' are jews that became rich because of their bullshit torah curses against gentile wealth.
So I personally believe there is a lot of nasty shit that is added to vaccines by jews that cause these types of problems in people. Its just another attempt made by the jews to dumb us down into the animals they want us to become. Its pitiful and disgusting to see all the nasty shit these people do to us. I saw a picture a long time ago of a jew somewhere in some kind of poverty stricken area of the world, and he was waving a piece of bread over a starving mans head, and the man looked like a complete skeleton and was crawling on the ground.
This is why we fight, and this is why the jews deserve no mercy in the slightest bit. They are just cruel beyond words.
Suffer the Pain of discipline or Suffer the Pain of Regret

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:14 pm

curio wrote:Vaccines can't give you autism if you vaccinate yourself against autism

Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:16 am

no wonder many viccines are been droped on africa lately including the new one from bill gates,i just know something was up.i have read on many accounts that ebola is a man made virus,and a tons of vaccine are been shiped in for its prevention.
HAIL SATAN

Gerecht Ror

Postby Gerecht Ror » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:19 pm

The point is not the vaccine in itself, as some of them may be important to prevent some illnessess and contributed to a healtier popolation years ago, if used in a proper way.

The problem is how the enemy exploits vaccines, and how those can be used to poison the population by excess dosage and other additional substances or additives (I am not an expert though) they may add to weaken the physical or mental resistance of the individual, or at the worst to ease mind control.
There have been a huge debate in Italy about vaccines, and our previous government (totally jewish controlled) was very firm to impose compulsory vaccines to children, thus revealing the enemy interest in them.
The enraged population wanted to rebel and did not want to vaccine their kids as they were convinced that vaccines are harmful and dangerous, also they were too many, but the enemy propaganda silenced them and today there is a deep fog around this story.
Born to Raise Hell.ImageSatan
- RTR - Destruction and Creation - Extended - EN - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXSoed8gNWg
- RTR - Distruzione e Creazione - Extended - IT - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1knIfina1j8

Gerecht Ror

Postby Gerecht Ror » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:20 pm

The point is not the vaccine in itself, as some of them may be important to prevent some illnessess and contributed to a healtier popolation years ago, if used in a proper way.

The problem is how the enemy exploits vaccines, and how those can be used to poison the population by excess dosage and other additional substances or additives (I am not an expert though) they may add to weaken the physical or mental resistance of the individual, or at the worst to ease mind control.
There have been a huge debate in Italy about vaccines, and our previous government (totally jewish controlled) was very firm to impose compulsory vaccines to children, thus revealing the enemy interest in them.
The enraged population wanted to rebel and did not want to vaccine their kids as they were convinced that vaccines are harmful and dangerous, also they were too many, but the enemy propaganda silenced them and today there is a deep fog around this story.
- RTR - Destruction and Creation - Extended - EN - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXSoed8gNWg
- RTR - Distruzione e Creazione - Extended - IT - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1knIfina1j8

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:16 pm

Gerecht Ror wrote:The point is not the vaccine in itself, as some of them may be important to prevent some illnessess and contributed to a healtier popolation years ago, if used in a proper way.

no i dont think so,i believe all vaccines are dangerous,take for example polio,polio vaccines was a must to prevent polio,but it have been found out that polio vaccines were mainly given to children to stop them from having psychic abilities,it affects the pineal gland and make them not able to be as psychic as they should,then you have hiv vaccines which really curses aids,now they are bringing ebola,shipping millions of vaccines for ebola which according to a whistle blower says it is a man made virus used to reduce the population in africa,bill gates have recently emphasized on the vaccines he will be sending to africa very soon and you will not expect it to be good,thing is we dont need vaccines,if we maditate and do yoga even eat the right food like we are supposed to be eating we will be fine and healthy.theres no need for any illness preventing injections,they are all jews inventions for gentiles.the jews create the problem then offer a solution,where they create a sickness like hiv then offer vaccines which are made to weaken or kill gentiles.vaccines are jewish thats just it
HAIL SATAN

Gerecht Ror

Postby Gerecht Ror » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:33 pm

shinninglight wrote:no i dont think so,i believe all vaccines are dangerous,take for example polio,polio vaccines was a must to prevent polio,but it have been found out that polio vaccines were mainly given to children to stop them from having psychic abilities,it affects the pineal gland and make them not able to be as psychic as they should,then you have hiv vaccines which really curses aids,now they are bringing ebola,shipping millions of vaccines for ebola which according to a whistle blower says it is a man made virus used to reduce the population in africa,bill gates have recently emphasized on the vaccines he will be sending to africa very soon and you will not expect it to be good,thing is we dont need vaccines,if we maditate and do yoga even eat the right food like we are supposed to be eating we will be fine and healthy.theres no need for any illness preventing injections,they are all jews inventions for gentiles.the jews create the problem then offer a solution,where they create a sickness like hiv then offer vaccines which are made to weaken or kill gentiles.vaccines are jewish thats just it

I am not entirely convinced vaccines are (were) totally wrong in themselves. We have some illnessess you experience in childhood, after the 1st time you fall ill you cannot be infected again as the physical defenses got used to yhe menace. So I think primordial vaccines should have been based on this principle, where applicable.
Though I am not an expert on this, I am talking about vaccines you receive once in your life when young, not about yearly flu 'vaccines' that are totally wrong and may be heavily harmful and obviously unuseful.
What I perceive as the main problem is the jewing of vaccines, additional (harmful) substances they may add to them, and vaccines for unneded illnessess.

Thunder

Postby Thunder » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:14 pm

curio wrote:Vaccines can't give you autism if you vaccinate yourself against autism

More like this curio

However, Gerecht, that is true. The aim of the jews is to swing the pendulum to the extremes, so that the normal people will hate both the extremized versions of a normal and healthy thing (sex for example: we come from a period where sex was evil and a taboo, and now is pushed and nauseam in every way and everywhere.)
It would be nice if an expert here could leave his opinion on the matter, about autism and the need of vaccines as a form of prevention.

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:54 pm

Gerecht Ror wrote:
shinninglight wrote:no i dont think so,i believe all vaccines are dangerous,take for example polio,polio vaccines was a must to prevent polio,but it have been found out that polio vaccines were mainly given to children to stop them from having psychic abilities,it affects the pineal gland and make them not able to be as psychic as they should,then you have hiv vaccines which really curses aids,now they are bringing ebola,shipping millions of vaccines for ebola which according to a whistle blower says it is a man made virus used to reduce the population in africa,bill gates have recently emphasized on the vaccines he will be sending to africa very soon and you will not expect it to be good,thing is we dont need vaccines,if we maditate and do yoga even eat the right food like we are supposed to be eating we will be fine and healthy.theres no need for any illness preventing injections,they are all jews inventions for gentiles.the jews create the problem then offer a solution,where they create a sickness like hiv then offer vaccines which are made to weaken or kill gentiles.vaccines are jewish thats just it

I am not entirely convinced vaccines are (were) totally wrong in themselves. We have some illnessess you experience in childhood, after the 1st time you fall ill you cannot be infected again as the physical defenses got used to yhe menace. So I think primordial vaccines should have been based on this principle, where applicable.
Though I am not an expert on this, I am talking about vaccines you receive once in your life when young, not about yearly flu 'vaccines' that are totally wrong and may be heavily harmful and obviously unuseful.
What I perceive as the main problem is the jewing of vaccines, additional (harmful) substances they may add to them, and vaccines for unneded illnessess.

why are these children illnessess just coming up these days,they were not there before,i dont think there is any illness that needs vaccines unless it was created by the jews,every illness can be cured medically,traditionally,and just workouts like yoga and exisces or maybe even food and right sleep,the jews create deadly illnessess which will need something like vaccines to cure and then they put things in the vaccines that will further harm the gentiles,every deadly illness was created by the jews,so were vaccines.
HAIL SATAN

sip

Postby sip » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:04 pm

none of my children were vaccinated at early ages - you can debate back and forth about blood brain barrier issues, toxins in the formula etc etc. What it comes down to is the safety of your child. Here in Texas autism rates are unprecedented with 1 in every 65 (2016 stats) children being on the autism spectrum. Crude math points to a 1300% to 1500% increase in Autism in the last decade depending on the state you live in. Whatever is causing this - it is not normal. I think we can all agree on that issue at least. Is it vaccines,...or a combo of the vaccines combined with all the other every day assults our children and their nutrition sources face? I don't know the answer specifically, but I can assure you giving my toddlers multiple vaccines every other month as the USA requires is not the solution.

I chose to feed my children their health - not give it to them in a syringe. So again for me it was a decision based on a different kind of safety / peace of mind.
JusticeForEddie.com #EddieIsFree #FreeEddie
www.navytimes.com/news/your-navy/2018/10/19/charged-with-war-crimes-and-stuck-in-the-brig-a-navy-seal-vows-to-fight-on/
Under siege from Commander (((Rosenbloom)))