What do you experience or see?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Aconite

What do you experience or see?

Postby Aconite » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:45 am

Hello, I'm new. I tried to use the search function to find my answers, but what I was looking for didn't come up, so I am asking.

After you've done the beginning meditations, you've worked on opening your chakras, etc... What sorts of things do you actually experience? I'm not talking about just feeling energy flowing through you, I mean, do you see dead people, entities, do you astral project, do you talk to spirits, see auras around all living things... Can you manipulate other people... What do you actually have happen with these things that you work on?

I would like to hear actual experiences, please.

Thank you.

ellinas123

Re: What do you experience or see?

Postby ellinas123 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:53 am

The more you empower your chakras and the faster your vibrate the more the astral becomes your main reality. Yes indeed eventually you will be able to see ghosts and spirits just like you other people in real life. You will also be able to clearly hear the thoughts of everybody else and feel their emotions and see their memories their future and the future in general. The faster you vibrate the better you will be able to do all these things.

Libra

Postby Libra » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:11 pm

Your searches may have not turned up anything because they are usually questions or praise for Satan or specific Guardian Demons, but there are quite a few posts about encounters with astral entities and thoughtforms. The same goes for manipulating the physical, specifically people. There are a lot of posts about people dealing with real world assholes that they need to bind or persuade. The advice that's given comes from experience. If you would like some examples, go through the forum and click on a lot of the posts that ask for help. There's a lot of knowledge to gain from other people's issues.

Anything more advanced than that would be unwise to talk about, honestly. There's no reason to openly state your abilities unless you are having problems and aren't advanced enough to communicate with Demons. Have you read through joyofsatan.org extensively? There is a lot of information, a lot coming from HP Maxine's own actual experiences.

But anyone can make up anything they want and tell it to you in this thread, if that's what you would rather hear. It's really not the best way to go about things. You should put the effort in to advancing and experience it yourself. It will be far more valuable to you than me or anyone else listing off their experiences to you.

Aconite

Postby Aconite » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:04 pm

Thank you, Libra. I would rather hear the truth, rather than made up experiences.

I have been reading through the JOS website. There's so much information, it's overwhelming. I am trying to figure out where to start in training myself for the power meditations. I see that Kundalini and Hatha yoga is also recommended along with the power meditations. I've never done yoga, so that will be interesting.

I just wanted an idea of what to expect, how to know that the things that I am going to be doing are actually working.

luis

Postby luis » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:47 pm

I agree with all the answer above me but this doesn't happen just by doing the opening chakras meditations like you said here
After you've done the beginning meditations, you've worked on opening your chakras, etc...

I hope you understand this, unless you are someone who is advanced because you meditated in a past life then nothing is going to happen right away, it takes time but it's worth it.

sataniccowboy

Postby sataniccowboy » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:13 pm

I hear music when i meditate ive heard AZAZEL sing and play guitar. I also have cheap headphones and when i go into a trance its better then beats also i gained synasthesia so now i need not the drugs to get this its like when you do the beauty meditation on satan its like everything feels better like everything seems better cant beat that feeling once i heard the pokemon game evolving music lol then i saw ANUBIS maybe im crazy i think not everybodys different so you migh not have thebsame effect as others do

Aconite

Postby Aconite » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:41 am

luis wrote:I agree with all the answer above me but this doesn't happen just by doing the opening chakras meditations like you said here
After you've done the beginning meditations, you've worked on opening your chakras, etc...

I hope you understand this, unless you are someone who is advanced because you meditated in a past life then nothing is going to happen right away, it takes time but it's worth it.

Well, I don't know if I have meditated in a past life, but I expect that I will need a lot of work. I have opened my chakras with the exercises, but I know I need to work on empowering them. I may even need to go through the opening exercises again, because it's been a long time since I've done anything with them. I need to work on a daily practice to get things going.

Braun666

Postby Braun666 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:53 am

Many different things can happen. As others have stated it's based on the current progress of your soul in this lifetime.

Personally I feel with the increase of the aura, it first starts with picking up the "vibes" of people which can translate to what they think indirectly. Overall the more powerful you become the more at peace you feel due to the fact that you you are truly in control of your destiny unlike others. They might be jobless, suffer, many times by their own admission(xtians), but you strive and become greater and better every single day.

It really only gets better with Satanism, and worries and fears decrease more and more with time. Then there's awareness, realizations, insights that you can receive in your day to day life thanks to your Guardians and with your openness. First with signs, then with open astral senses telepathically. With RTR's you're open as to mainly the root cause of ALL problems not merely just the problems that stem from the root.

In terms of gaining psychic abilities,once you get past the beginner stage(you will know when you do, it isn't something someone will tell you here), you can really work with higher numbers to attain these. Meaning reaching a stage where you can handle higher reps. But do note that with higher reps of vibrating mantras, comes responsibility as to lower the reps once you reach a stage can stall your progress.

I'm starting to really understand HPS Maxine Dietrich's statement about how once a door is open the only way to go is forward as goes with anything spiritual. There's a lot of sacrifice(time) needed for these in many cases. But all in all patience and common sense are key. And ultimately preparation to ensure success. Whether that be if you want to gain psychic abilities & raise the Serpent of Satan. Preparation in the way of freeing the soul workings and ensuring all the aspects of your life a straightened out with workings(specific to any weak chakra in question), so that there's always a good balance.
The day will come when all nations amidst which the Jews are dwelling will have to raise the question of their wholesale expulsion, a question which will be one of life or death, good health or chronic disease... - Franz Liszt

Hail Satan!

Godmode

Postby Godmode » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:45 am

I also hear music. Sometimes when I go to bed it sounds like I have a personal orchestra down the street. I love it!
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

Gaal zuh

Postby Gaal zuh » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:37 am

I understand you to a certain extent, because I also like to read the experiences of other Satanists, I like to read when they have experiences in the astral.
Personally I have had some experiences with demons but for me they have been intermittent, it is not like that once you make contact with a demon now every day you will have experiences and revelations, I suppose that reaching a more advanced point this is a matter of everyday .
When I opened my chakras I did not really have any strong experience, before opening my chakras I began to practice lucid dreams, when I succeeded with the first lucid dream I began to have a lot of lucid dreams without effort, then I began to make astral travels without effort, but it was hard enough for me to master the astral, my control of my astral body was minimal, so I arrived at certain places with no idea of ​​what to do.
Then this stopped.
When I opened my chakras I did not have any strong experience, just a huge pressure on my forehead when I opened my third eye that lasted several days. Then I understood that the fact of opening your chakras is not a guarantee of psychic abilities, you can open your chakras, that's easy, but you still have to develop them. The more you develop your chakras, over all the upper chakras and eliminate blockages the more open you are to the astral world.