Is there an entity called Adedonis?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Dypet Rod

Is there an entity called Adedonis?

Postby Dypet Rod » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:59 pm

Hello everyone.

As convenient as Yahoo groups may be in that you can receive the messages in your inbox, I figured I'd start using this forum more often, since it seems pretty active.

I just had a vivid dream in the early hours of the morning which I won't go into all the details about, but there was this male figure in it.

I'm not sure if he had the same appearance throughout the whole dream, but just before I woke up, he looked like an Asian man with long, jet black hair.

In the context of the dream, which took place in a place that was my home, he was a rather annoying and unpredictable person, and I was scared of him.

In the end of the dream, the following dialogue took place between me and him:
-Dude, what's your name again?
-My personality?
-No, your name.
-Adedonis.

He looked and sounded kind of scared in that part.

I don't usually dream of people with specific faces or of so specific names I don't recall from real life, so this was pretty remarkable to say the least.

If anything, it seems to be rather something from the enemy, as they use fear to control people and such. But is there an entity, good or bad, who answers for "Adedonis" or any similar name?
Wake up with determination, go to bed with satisfaction

My Video for Agares
https://youtu.be/h6JeSfuh2rA

Larissa666

Re: Is there an entity called Adedonis?

Postby Larissa666 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:10 am

Might be. Astral world is unfathomably huge.

Now, why are you even talking with someone or something that you do not know who are what they are? Do not talk with anyone, if you are not sure they are of Father Satan.

Do not assume anything. Assumption is the mother of all f* ups. Astral world is full of entities of all kinds, ranging from petty ones to ridiculously powerful ones.

Gods and Goddesses are there, watching over us, so that anything stronger than us cannot hurt us.

But still, you too shall learn how to protect yourself.
”We are all from Egypt.”

-Goddess Bune

"Those whom the Gods guide cannot get lost."

-Ptahotep

Never trust those who are without.

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:04 pm

Larissa666 wrote:Might be. Astral world is unfathomably huge.

Now, why are you even talking with someone or something that you do not know who are what they are? Do not talk with anyone, if you are not sure they are of Father Satan.

Do not assume anything. Assumption is the mother of all f* ups. Astral world is full of entities of all kinds, ranging from petty ones to ridiculously powerful ones.

Gods and Goddesses are there, watching over us, so that anything stronger than us cannot hurt us.

But still, you too shall learn how to protect yourself.

That's true, but it was a dream like I said, and I had no control over it. At least I don't recall choosing to ask him his name, or choosing to take any actions in the dream, for that matter.
I described it as a "vivid dream" because it felt real at the time.

"Adedonis" reminds me of Adonis, and I also happened to run across a coincidence on the Internet where I saw the name "Adonias". But like you said, the Astral is huge and it could be anything.

Thank you for the answer and advices, Larissa.

My Video for Agares

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:13 pm

Advice*

My Video for Agares

luis

Postby luis » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:49 pm

To me it look like a jewish name like 'Adonai' wich is one of the name of """god"""

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:05 pm

luis wrote:To me it look like a jewish name like 'Adonai' wich is one of the name of """god"""

That's what I thought at first, too.

But there is a sermon where HP Hooded Cobra says the jews stole the name "adonai" from the Greek God Adonis, whose Mesopotamian equivalent is Tammuz/Dumuzid.

The legends say that Tammuz/Dumuzid is the spouse of Inanna, and that Aphrodite took Adonis as a spouse. Both Inanna and Aphrodite are equivalents of Astaroth.

So Adedonis could also be a variation of Adonis, but then again, any enemy being could claim to be "Adedonis"

My Video for Agares

Equinox

Postby Equinox » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:00 pm

luis wrote:To me it look like a jewish name like 'Adonai' wich is one of the name of """god"""

Both Adonis and Adonai come from the Canaanite word Adon meaning lord.

13thson.

Postby 13thson. » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:28 pm

Could be a thought form, not all are simple they can merge with data, become more, you can cause them too. If anyone would tell me a servitor cannot be as complex as a simple character in a dream...I would say that person is mistaken or wont tell there attempts.

''Fake?'' ghosts have been made by men that conform to a given history and extrapolate on there own beyond what was told in there making if they can tap the stream potentially they can if you can and are connected to you. They are like programs in a way. Yet they are alive, part of you. They can pull from your subconscious like in a random dream as well.

Do you not dream of characters that are marginally complex? Just keep programming them like a program, then a child, they will start talking back even disagreeing with you if you give them life.

Takes a year or more to get it right you put a bit of yourself in there. Strong emotion is needed to create life. Passion greater than procreation in the normal sense but not unrelated.

This could belong to someone. Do not the Gods create souls? Can not us there children do it in micronism?
I was, am now, and shall have no end. I exercise dominion over all creatures and over the affairs of all who are under the protection of my image. I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need
-Satan

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:23 pm

13thson. wrote:Could be a thought form, not all are simple they can merge with data, become more, you can cause them too. If anyone would tell me a servitor cannot be as complex as a simple character in a dream...I would say that person is mistaken or wont tell there attempts.

''Fake?'' ghosts have been made by men that conform to a given history and extrapolate on there own beyond what was told in there making if they can tap the stream potentially they can if you can and are connected to you. They are like programs in a way. Yet they are alive, part of you. They can pull from your subconscious like in a random dream as well.

Do you not dream of characters that are marginally complex? Just keep programming them like a program, then a child, they will start talking back even disagreeing with you if you give them life.

Takes a year or more to get it right you put a bit of yourself in there. Strong emotion is needed to create life. Passion greater than procreation in the normal sense but not unrelated.

This could belong to someone. Do not the Gods create souls? Can not us there children do it in micronism?

Good point, 13thson.

This reminds me of an article from the Satanic Witchcraft session where it says that a thoughtform/servitor is basically a lesser soul, and they can get more advanced and live on if you program them with new missions, feed them, allow them to rest and so on.

Although I have no experience with this (in this lifetime at least), that's also one of many possibilities.

My Video for Agares

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:31 am

That name seems to me as if it were Egyptian or ancient Greek in origin, whenever you speak with any entity, you would ask if comes from Satan.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarte!
Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!
Hail all the gods of Duat!

HailMotherLilith

Postby HailMotherLilith » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:51 am

Dypet Rod wrote:Hello everyone.

As convenient as Yahoo groups may be in that you can receive the messages in your inbox, I figured I'd start using this forum more often, since it seems pretty active.

I just had a vivid dream in the early hours of the morning which I won't go into all the details about, but there was this male figure in it.

I'm not sure if he had the same appearance throughout the whole dream, but just before I woke up, he looked like an Asian man with long, jet black hair.

In the context of the dream, which took place in a place that was my home, he was a rather annoying and unpredictable person, and I was scared of him.

-My personality?
-No, your name.
-Adedonis.

I don't usually dream of people with specific faces or of so specific names I don't recall from real life, so this was pretty remarkable to say the least.

If anything, it seems to be rather something from the enemy, as they use fear to control people and such. But is there an entity, good or bad, who answers for "Adedonis" or any similar name?

Not trying to be rude, but one SS Brother told me to meditate upon answers, for example like these, and get the answer ourselves, instead of asking around mindlessly when one didn't even try to search for the answer themselves......

Just saying what I was told.
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:19 pm

Wotanwarrior wrote:That name seems to me as if it were Egyptian or ancient Greek in origin, whenever you speak with any entity, you would ask if comes from Satan.

If I felt more in control at the time, I would sure have asked. I'm not sure if asking his name was something I chose to do, or if it all was totally automatic.

My Video for Agares

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:01 pm

HailMotherLilith wrote:

-My personality?
-No, your name.
-Adedonis.

Not trying to be rude, but one SS Brother told me to meditate upon answers, for example like these, and get the answer ourselves, instead of asking around mindlessly when one didn't even try to search for the answer themselves......

Well, I usually figure things out with insights.

Like, I didn't try specifically meditating on that name, asking my mind if there is such an entity, vibrating the name or anything of the like, especially because I wasn't (and still am not) sure if it would be safe to attract this entity, but once I woke up from that dream, I first looked up that name on both the JoS, old messages from the Yahoo groups, and Google.

Then, based on insights I had, such as the possibility of it being an enemy entity since that name resembles "adonai", but then thinking "adonai" could be a corruption of "Adonis" or something else, I also looked up "Adonis" and found I was right about "adonai" being a corruption from it.

However, even in reading the legends of the Greek God Adonis, I found nothing similar to what I recall from the dream, besides the similar name.

So after this personal research, I posted this question, with hopes of "Adedonis" with this exact name being a known entity, but it seems that it isn't known.

So I'll probably only know for myself, if I'm supposed to get acquainted with this entity at all, of course.

I might try asking Father Satan for help on finding this out. It's probably the safest option.

Thank you for the advice, sister (you seem to be a female, pardon me if I'm wrong)

My Video for Agares

Νίκος

Postby Νίκος » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:04 pm

Wotanwarrior wrote:That name seems to me as if it were Egyptian or ancient Greek in origin, whenever you speak with any entity, you would ask if comes from Satan.

No it is not a greek name and I know because I am from Greece!It is maybe Egyptian!

Νίκος

Postby Νίκος » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:11 pm

-My personality?
-No, your name.
-Adedonis.

It is maybe a spirit!One day I was talking with a spirit in my Ouija board and it told me that some spirits have human names!Now Macedonia sound to me like a Cristianic greek name Adonis/Adonios (Αντώνης/Αντώνιος)!
In my opinion it would be wiser you should talk with your Guardian Demon just to be sure that spirit really is !If you do not have a Guardian demon ask father Satan and the next time you meet a spirit or any other astral being ask it If it comes from Satan!If it is not it will not answer and will leave!

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:38 pm

Νίκος wrote:

No it is not a greek name and I know because I am from Greece!It is maybe Egyptian!

It's exactly Hellenized Egyptian, some examples:

Egyptian: Ashet
Hellenized: Isis

Egyptian: Amenhotep
Hellenized: Amenofis
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarte!
Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:32 pm

Νίκος wrote:

-My personality?
-No, your name.
-Adedonis.

It is maybe a spirit!One day I was talking with a spirit in my Ouija board and it told me that some spirits have human names!Now Macedonia sound to me like a Cristianic greek name Adonis/Adonios (Αντώνης/Αντώνιος)!
In my opinion it would be wiser you should talk with your Guardian Demon just to be sure that spirit really is !If you do not have a Guardian demon ask father Satan and the next time you meet a spirit or any other astral being ask it If it comes from Satan!If it is not it will not answer and will leave!

Well, I don't know my Guardian Demon yet, and one of the things I thought is that maybe it could be my Guardian trying to reach out to me, despite the negative aspects of the dream.

And one of the many details that I didn't mention could reinforce this idea: this person was apparently hired to "take care" of me, even though I am an adult.
Or it was my house he was taking care of, like a maid. The first option is what I recall more clearly, but he'd also spend most of the time in our home and even sleep there, so it could have been both options. It's hard to clearly make out each and every aspect of a dream after you wake up from it.

So I don't know if that could be possible, but I thought maybe the negative parts of the dream were distortions of my own mind, and the only real part was that name, which could be of my Guardian.

I can try to find out safely.

Thank you for your input.

My Video for Agares

Νίκος

Postby Νίκος » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:37 pm

-My personality?
-No, your name.
-Adedonis.

Look on wikipedia about Adonis !In greek mythology he was the favorite one of Aphrodite![url][/url]

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:33 pm

Νίκος wrote:

-My personality?
-No, your name.
-Adedonis.

Look on wikipedia about Adonis !In greek mythology he was the favorite one of Aphrodite![url][/url]

You're right. I did that, and even mentioned this in one of my previous messages in this topic too :)

In Mesopotamian mythology, Adonis is known as Tammuz/Dumuzid, who is also the spouse of Inanna/Ishtar.

As most of us know, Inanna/Ishtar and Aphrodite are other identities Astaroth has been known by.

So it is well possible that Adedonis is a variation of Adonis, and that he is the spouse of Astaroth.

Those who have Astaroth as their Guardian Demoness may be able to confirm or deny that.

My Video for Agares

HailMotherLilith

Postby HailMotherLilith » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:52 am

Dypet Rod wrote:
HailMotherLilith wrote:

-My personality?
-No, your name.
-Adedonis.

Well, I usually figure things out with insights.

Like, I didn't try specifically meditating on that name, asking my mind if there is such an entity, vibrating the name or anything of the like, especially because I wasn't (and still am not) sure if it would be safe to attract this entity, but once I woke up from that dream, I first looked up that name on both the JoS, old messages from the Yahoo groups, and Google.

Then, based on insights I had, such as the possibility of it being an enemy entity since that name resembles "adonai", but then thinking "adonai" could be a corruption of "Adonis" or something else, I also looked up "Adonis" and found I was right about "adonai" being a corruption from it.

However, even in reading the legends of the Greek God Adonis, I found nothing similar to what I recall from the dream, besides the similar name.

So after this personal research, I posted this question, with hopes of "Adedonis" with this exact name being a known entity, but it seems that it isn't known.

So I'll probably only know for myself, if I'm supposed to get acquainted with this entity at all, of course.

I might try asking Father Satan for help on finding this out. It's probably the safest option.

Thank you for the advice, sister (you seem to be a female, pardon me if I'm wrong)

Alright, this makes much more sense then, I hope your quest in finding out who this entity is gets answered. :)

Yes, I am a female.
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

Cacique Satanás

Postby Cacique Satanás » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:43 am

What about to find a numerical value for Adedonis based in Greek alphabet?

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:24 pm

Cacique Satanás wrote:What about to find a numerical value for Adedonis based in Greek alphabet?

How would that be done?

My Video for Agares

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:34 pm

Dypet Rod wrote:In Mesopotamian mythology, Adonis is known as Tammuz/Dumuzid, who is also the spouse of Inanna/Ishtar.

As most of us know, Inanna/Ishtar and Aphrodite are other identities Astaroth has been known by.

So it is well possible that Adedonis is a variation of Adonis, and that he is the spouse of Astaroth.

Those who have Astaroth as their Guardian Demoness may be able to confirm or deny that.

I think that Adonis, Tammuz, Dumuzid, who was also known as Balder, Belus and Belenus in European mythology could be avatars of Beelzebub, all those names have the same meaning that means Lord same as Baal, his union with Aphrodite/Ishtar could symbolize the union of the aspects male and female of the soul to complete the Magnum Opus.

Adonis who was represented as the reborn and eternally young god symbolized exactly that: the union of the masculine and feminine and the reborn immortal soul.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarte!
Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:42 am

Wotanwarrior wrote:
Dypet Rod wrote:In Mesopotamian mythology, Adonis is known as Tammuz/Dumuzid, who is also the spouse of Inanna/Ishtar.

I think that Adonis, Tammuz, Dumuzid, who was also known as Balder, Belus and Belenus in European mythology could be avatars of Beelzebub, all those names have the same meaning that means Lord same as Baal, his union with Aphrodite/Ishtar could symbolize the union of the aspects male and female of the soul to complete the Magnum Opus.

Adonis who was represented as the reborn and eternally young god symbolized exactly that: the union of the masculine and feminine and the reborn immortal soul.

That makes sense, maybe this is even why Adonis is not mentioned in the Demons section at all and Beelzebub is.

On the other hand, there are other entities/characters whose names start with the prefix Baal, such as Baal-Berith, as well as other names that contain Lord in its meaning. Enki for instance means Lord of the Earth.

But it's yet another possibility.

I've read it is also believed that Osiris is the Egyptian equivalent of Adonis/Tammuz.

My Video for Agares

Equinox

Postby Equinox » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:00 am

Adonis/Dumuzid is not among the Goetic Demons. We have flawed/incomplete information about a lot of old Gods so its easy to make connections which aren't really there.

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:03 pm

Equinox wrote:Adonis/Dumuzid is not among the Goetic Demons. We have flawed/incomplete information about a lot of old Gods so its easy to make connections which aren't really there.

At first I had also looked under the Other Gods page, where there are non-goetic Demons.

Too bad we have no information about Adonis as an entity to help.

My Video for Agares

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:16 pm

Cacique Satanás wrote:What about to find a numerical value for Adedonis based in Greek alphabet?

Well, I decided to look up information about it and give it a try, and if I did everything right, I got the value "344", whatever this could mean.

However, while researching about it, I have also read that isopsephy (the Greek gematria) was based upon the Egyptian numeral system, and that the latter was transferred to Greeks via the semitic writing system. So I'm not sure if this is really reliable.

My Video for Agares

Νίκος

Postby Νίκος » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:40 pm

Dypet Rod wrote:

How would that be done?

I know greek so if you explain to me what do you think I will be happy to help you! ;)

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:30 pm

Νίκος wrote:
Dypet Rod wrote:

How would that be done?

I know greek so if you explain to me what do you think I will be happy to help you! ;)

Well, I'm not sure if there is anything else to add to this, but if there is, of course your help would be much appreciated.

This is what I did:

I looked up "numerology based on Greek alphabet" and found there is this system called isopsephy, as described on this page:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isopsephy

Where each letter of the Greek alphabet is associated with a specific number.

Then if I recall correctly, I used this tool to convert "Adedonis" into Greek letters:

http://www.typegreek.com
(This seems to work only on a computer)

Then, based on the list of values for each Greek letter, provided on that same page about Isopsephy, I converted each of the letters in the name to a number, and added it all up in the end, as described on the page.

The number I got was 344.

But I don't know if everything was accurate, if there can be different methods of converting the letters to numbers, if there is an older version of the Greek alphabet that could apply, etc.

Do you have any thoughts on this?

My Video for Agares

Cacique Satanás

Postby Cacique Satanás » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:56 pm

Dypet Rod wrote:
Νίκος wrote:
Dypet Rod wrote:
How would that be done?

Well, I'm not sure if there is anything else to add to this, but if there is, of course your help would be much appreciated.

This is what I did:

I looked up "numerology based on Greek alphabet" and found there is this system called isopsephy, as described on this page:

Then if I recall correctly, I used this tool to convert "Adedonis" into Greek letters:

Then, based on the list of values for each Greek letter, provided on that same page about Isopsephy, I converted each of the letters in the name to a number, and added it all up in the end, as described on the page.

But I don't know if everything was accurate, if there can be different methods of converting the letters to numbers, if there is an older version of the Greek alphabet that could apply, etc.

I have an idea for "344"
1) 3+4+4=11
2) (3×4)+4= 16
3) 3+(4×4)= 19
4) (3×4)×4= 48
5) 3×(4×4)= 48

So here is an idea for how the basic math:
1) Look for Gods and characters that can be represented by the numbers 11,16,19 and 48.
2) We have kabbalistic magical squares for 4x4 and this is Jupiter which spiritual working can be done in 16 days.

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:42 pm

Cacique Satanás wrote:
Dypet Rod wrote:
Νίκος wrote:I know greek so if you explain to me what do you think I will be happy to help you! ;)

This is what I did:

I have an idea for "344"
1) 3+4+4=11
2) (3×4)+4= 16
3) 3+(4×4)= 19
4) (3×4)×4= 48
5) 3×(4×4)= 48

1) Look for Gods and characters that can be represented by the numbers 11,16,19 and 48.
2) We have kabbalistic magical squares for 4x4 and this is Jupiter which spiritual working can be done in 16 days.

My Video for Agares

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:53 pm

Cacique Satanás wrote:
Dypet Rod wrote:
Νίκος wrote:I know greek so if you explain to me what do you think I will be happy to help you! ;)

This is what I did:

I have an idea for "344"
1) 3+4+4=11
2) (3×4)+4= 16
3) 3+(4×4)= 19
4) (3×4)×4= 48
5) 3×(4×4)= 48

I think I submitted a message by accident while writing my reply.

But anyway, here are my thoughts:

48 and 16 are both multiples of 8, a number of Astaroth.

Some time ago, I had thoughts that Astaroth could be my guardian, since I feel specially comfortable when I think of her, read about her, etc. I also feel drawn to some of her attributes.

As for Jupiter, this is the ruler of my Sun sign (Sagittarius), and is also a planet of strong emphasis in my chart from what I could see.

I'll look deeper into these numbers, there may be some real connection behind this.

Thank you, brother o/

My Video for Agares

Νίκος

Postby Νίκος » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:59 pm

Dypet Rod wrote:
Νίκος wrote:
Dypet Rod wrote:
How would that be done?

This is what I did:

In greek the name Adonis is spelled Άδωνης !The number for the name Άδωνης is 1063.
Α=1
Δ=4
Ω=800
Ν=50
Η=8
ς=200

Νίκος

Postby Νίκος » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:09 pm

Dypet Rod wrote:
Νίκος wrote:
Dypet Rod wrote:
How would that be done?

This is what I did:

In greek Adonis is spelled Άδωνις
Α=1
Δ=4
Ω=800
Ν=50
Ι=10
Σ=6
1+4+800+50+10+6=666
So he it was definitely a demon or father Satan!

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:35 pm

Dypet Rod wrote:
Equinox wrote:Adonis/Dumuzid is not among the Goetic Demons. We have flawed/incomplete information about a lot of old Gods so its easy to make connections which aren't really there.

At first I had also looked under the Other Gods page, where there are non-goetic Demons.

Adonis would add up to 1065.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Joy Of Satan Secondary Site - https://www.satanisgod.orgStatus: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Pending Move

http://www.josmarket.org/ Open!

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:23 am

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Dypet Rod wrote:

Adonis would add up to 1065.

Really? Then perhaps I did something wrong in the process, as two more letters should turn out a higher value than that.

My Video for Agares

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:05 pm

Νίκος wrote:
Dypet Rod wrote:

This is what I did:

Α=1
Δ=4
Ω=800
Ν=50
Ι=10
Σ=6
1+4+800+50+10+6=666

This is an interesting result, but isn't the Sigma letter supposed to be 200?

My Video for Agares

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:09 pm

Νίκος wrote:
Dypet Rod wrote:

This is what I did:

Α=1
Δ=4
Ω=800
Ν=50
Ι=10
Σ=6
1+4+800+50+10+6=666

Also, no offense, but isn't 800 a little too high to add up to 666? XD

My Video for Agares

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:17 pm

Νίκος wrote:
Dypet Rod wrote:

This is what I did:

In greek the name Adonis is spelled Άδωνης !The number for the name Άδωνης is 1063.
Α=1
Δ=4
Ω=800
Ν=50
Η=8
ς=200

Oh I see, so the letter O is actually spelled with an Omega instead of an Omicron.

Is that because of the stronger sounding syllable?

My Video for Agares

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:43 pm

Well, so now with the knowledge that both names are spelled with an Omega rather than with an Omicron, I got to the conclusion that Adonis adds up to 1065, like HP Hooded Cobra said, and that Adedonis adds up to 1074.

So in the end, both Adonis and Adedonis are reduced to...12.

I have a bad impression of this number, as it's much associated with the Jews. But then again, I believe it is not an exclusive property of them.

My Video for Agares

Νίκος

Postby Νίκος » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:19 pm

Dypet Rod wrote:
Νίκος wrote:
Dypet Rod wrote:

This is what I did:

Α=1
Δ=4
Ω=800
Ν=50
Ι=10
Σ=6
1+4+800+50+10+6=666

I wanted to said 1066 =66❌10=666 but now I see it was a little stupid :mrgreen: sorry for it but it was 3 a.m.in Greece I was almost asleep !

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:36 pm

Νίκος wrote:
Dypet Rod wrote:
Νίκος wrote:In greek Adonis is spelled Άδωνις
Α=1
Δ=4
Ω=800
Ν=50
Ι=10
Σ=6
1+4+800+50+10+6=666

I wanted to said 1066 =66❌10=666 but now I see it was a little stupid :mrgreen: sorry for it but it was 3 a.m.in Greece I was almost asleep !

Oh, alright xD now that makes sense

My Video for Agares