Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is Returning Curses II: Aura of Protection all I need to stay safe?

Sate Anki

Should I only do the Returning Curses II: Aura of Protection from new to full moon as outlined in The JoS as my protection, and neglect protection magic on a waning moon? Because, Imo, waning moon is not receptive to 'building', but by removing, per say. So cleaning is more suited to a Waning moon and on a waxing moon you do Returning Curses II: Aura of Protection.

Is this schedule okay, any improvements to be made?:

New to full (waxing), just the Returning Curses II: Aura of Protection as my Protective Magic, and nothing else.
Full to New, (waning), just thorough aura cleaning as outlined in Returning Curses I: Cleaning the Soul. I would also add Vreem and Vi-Suddhi. 54 Vreem and 54 Vi-Suddhi in the day (ChronosXP daytime) and 54 Vreem and 54 Vi-Suddhi at night (night as in ChronosXP's night).

I just want to make sure I'm doing all of this right. I hope you understand. Thank you so much!

I admit you know more than me as I don't know anything about astrology. But I see aura cleaning and aura of protection as a daily meditation done regardless of astrolgy. Same as you visualise and imagine daily your chakras spinning. And then breathe in the energy into each chakra and imagine seeing the glow of the aura of that chakras colour expanding. So the same with the daily aura cleaning and aop. I don't know about astrology but I do it as a daily ritual the visualisations and affirmations

A lot of people have been asking this lately. This is probably the dozenth time I've had to write this week, to do aura of protection every day, even multiples times a day.

If you neglect your AoP, the enemy or planetary transits can and will ruin your life. This is not a joke. Don't stress, just do your AoP. Twice a day is what I consider mandatory: in the morning so the rest of your day goes better, and again at night before going to sleep so you don't get sleep attacks and you wake up feeling well rested. And if you're going through a bad time, do another in the middle of the day.

Aura of Protections:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=94

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back