How to recocnize ones soulmate

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Artanis

How to recocnize ones soulmate

Postby Artanis » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:10 pm

How do you recocnize it?
Do You Wonder What Makes The Infernos Of Hell?
Look No Further Than In Yourself.

AscendingSun

Re: How to recocnize ones soulmate

Postby AscendingSun » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:58 am

You feel it. Your soul recognizes their soul. If you have to ask yourself if they are your soulmate then they're not

Jack The GOOD guy

Postby Jack The GOOD guy » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:59 pm

You fuck her and if feels like extremely good like extremely and you feel you're reaching Godhead while banging her, you know its her..... Just Kidding. :D :D :D
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making
things happen.

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Godmode

Postby Godmode » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:42 am

Jack The GOOD guy wrote:You fuck her and if feels like extremely good like extremely and you feel you're reaching Godhead while banging her, you know its her..... Just Kidding. :D :D :D

Wtf hahahaha. I imagine it would be one of those things that's obvious but to me I just see everybody's face in every other person's now and physical appearance/first impressions don't mean a thing any more. Dopplegangers. I think I need to make a soul mate in this life because I don't think I even have one. If you do, then congrats, keep that for life.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

sataniccowboy

Postby sataniccowboy » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:51 am

I was sleeping one night i asked father about succubi and finding my perfect mate and well i woke up to breath on my face then i tried to sit up and couldnt then i got kissed and saw my past lifes wedding and she wispered hi remember me and it was the best kiss i ever had you know s... gotbreal when you wake up with your boxers off lol your soul will know but you have to know your soul first in order to really tell program your aura by afferming my aura is atracting my perfect loverbfor 40 nights

HailMotherLilith

Postby HailMotherLilith » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:19 pm

sataniccowboy wrote:I was sleeping one night i asked father about succubi and finding my perfect mate and well i woke up to breath on my face then i tried to sit up and couldnt then i got kissed and saw my past lifes wedding and she wispered hi remember me and it was the best kiss i ever had you know s... gotbreal when you wake up with your boxers off lol your soul will know but you have to know your soul first in order to really tell program your aura by afferming my aura is atracting my perfect loverbfor 40 nights

Dude, you don't get a succubus by just talking to Father Satan, you have to do a ritual for it and state your needs.

Tho, they're not your sex toys or whatever.
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

Godmode

Postby Godmode » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:46 am

sataniccowboy wrote:s... gotbreal when you wake up with your boxers off lol

LOL... I had a similar experience myself but it is probably too much information haha
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

Godmode

Postby Godmode » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:47 am

I think it was a demon though not a person
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:02 pm

HailMotherLilith wrote:Dude, you don't get a succubus by just talking to Father Satan, you have to do a ritual for it and state your needs.

There are people who have incubi/succubi from past lives. As well, it can be a human on the astral who has not reincarnated yet.
Astrology | Obliterate Saturn | 2020 Calendar for SS!

RTR's save the world!
Soaring Eagle's Paintable RTR | Bigot Boy's Master RTR |
luminescence 2's Efficiency-oriented RTR | Young Faith's (Pro) JavaScript RTR

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:51 pm

When you see it you will know that you have found it, some relationships can come from many lives gone back, also yearning to have a soul mate can indicate that you already have a relationship of past lives and although you still do not know it, unconsciously you want to meet again with she or he.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarté!
Hail Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!
Hail Horus!
Hail all the gods of duat!

Name of the virus: Judaeorum Repugnants
The medicine that cures this disease: Final RTR https://evilgoy.com/

InnatePulse13

Postby InnatePulse13 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:35 pm

A interesting and potential book length reply, worthy question, not easy to answer:

Eternal devotion, you love them as yourself you don't just trust them but trust is no issue. There is no fear or holding back. You can be honest, no lies, no tricks, as much as you can be honest with yourself.

You respect them and don't hold them to your pre-conceived assumptions or standards unless its mutual desire ''if not its only a self deception that will pass, a fancy or mutual fantasy'' If one is cut the other one bleeds spiritually. In a strange way its like being twins, not identical twins but twins. More like family than traditional concepts.

Its a life long thing, and more. Its spiritual, its purity, that can transcend and inspire one to immortality for the sake of love and teach one self love and acceptance through another s eyes. Nothing less than these things.

Yet only in my opinion: Betraying such a thing ''ultimately and knowingly'' if such a thing is possible, ''I dont think it is'' is the only unchangeable unforgivable sin, and sin against self, its the same as ''real willful ignorance'' and a mental slow suicide to the soul, the only thing I believe that can truly of the self, kill ones own soul, cause it to decay like mortal flesh while living. The only unchangeable damnation. This is because what such a thing would mean.

It would prove the existence of absolute non contextual evil as a real and existent thing or process, not a limited state or error in thinking. Could not be done in misunderstanding. Proof of such would change my beliefs and view of life, its the only thing that could ''hypothetically.

It would mean they were right and I was wrong, wrong about everything. Chaos would be a real thing,not a misconception or delusion of the lesser mind. illogical a virtue, Ignorance a wise thing, as it would truly be better not to know. All would be blasphemy madness and pain. It would mean I lose, we all lose.

Therefor I think this is not possible, outside of lies or delusion. One cant betray ones soulmate knowingly.
Even if one is what we might see as a bad thing.

This is not poetry, but only the truth as I see it.

HailMotherLilith

Postby HailMotherLilith » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:26 pm

Lydia wrote:
HailMotherLilith wrote:Dude, you don't get a succubus by just talking to Father Satan, you have to do a ritual for it and state your needs.

There are people who have incubi/succubi from past lives. As well, it can be a human on the astral who has not reincarnated yet.

I see, I apologize, I did not know that/didn't really think about that.
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

sataniccowboy

Postby sataniccowboy » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:03 am

Well i did what father satan told me i didnt get specific into how i got her to me ifnyou were with someone in your past life they can come back to you