The soul is made of light

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
animeman666
Posts: 55

The soul is made of light

Postby animeman666 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:27 am

this is referring to white light aka sunlight right? because sunlight through the prism creates all the colors or is moonlight able to this as well? I am asking because I have stuck on foundation mediation when I am to use white light first.

User avatar
DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern
Posts: 45

Re: The soul is made of light

Postby DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:51 pm

Its not made of photons or why would direct sunlight, not the astral, black sun witch is power, but solar radiation scatter power like ashes in the wind? It dose you know.
''The delusional world of the politically correct is the ''hell'' of Men that think of hell as a place of suffering instead of learning and wisdom which Hell really is. Glory instead, in your Luciferic Legacy of sacred blood within you. Here is Arcadia.''

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1711
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: The soul is made of light

Postby Stormblood » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:47 pm

GOLDEN white. Not just white. If you use white only, you'll become arrogant over time.

Norse 88
Posts: 96

Re: The soul is made of light

Postby Norse 88 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:41 pm

It is important to remember that Moonlight is actually Sun light which has reflected off the Moon's surface. This is why it seems to beam light outwardly during the night sky. For us, most of the common day-to-day interactions we have with light will be from the Sun in some way or another (this is visible light).

But this is a very general overview. The soul, and all matter, even incredibly subtle and highly vibrating matter that most people cannot ordinarily perceive (the aura, the astral, and beyond), is currently understood to be composed from sub-atomic constituents which, as all things in existence tend to, have certain fluctuations in their energy levels (the move about and get excited, and then slow down and become less excited; ad repeat), and these fluctuations emit radiation - electromagnetic radiation - in the form of exactly equal-but-opposite little "packets" of energy which effectively are what we call light.

The soul is a structure of highly complex and organised fields of energy that - for reasons I cannot explain yet - hold together for the duration of your existence (ever since Satan made you). Destruction of the soul complex, btw, marks your absolute annihilation beyond return. After that you are disorganised free energy. I like to keep this in mind if I ever need a kick up the backside to get my daily mediations done. Our workings actively empower the soul structure towards greater strength and integrity until we eventually immortalise it.

Important point: everything emits light in a unique electromagnetic signature. Whether we can see the light or not, depends largely upon our own development.

Also: thoughts directly manipulate the behaviour of very fine or small, non-complex energy quite readily. So don't forget that there is going to be large discrepancies between where science can explain light, and where experience and occult knowledge will actually demonstrate to you by means of it being the actual truth of what's happening. Quite often we have to try to figure out the missing links on our own (and then wait till some non SS scientist mentions it years later and everyone out there who has no idea what is going on is like NO WAY GET THE FUCK OUT - YOU MEAN MY BODY EMITS.....LIGHT?!!?.

I hope this helped out. Best of luck with it.

Hail Bastet Forever!
Hail Satan Forever!
SATAN IS TRUTH; KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.


HAIL SATAN HAIL MARCHOSIAS HAIL BASTET

http://www.joyofsatan.com
http://www.satanslibrary.org -!!STUDY MAKES STRENGTH!!
http://www.kabbalahexposed.com

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 683
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: The soul is made of light

Postby Larissa666 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:07 pm

Norse 88 wrote: Destruction of the soul complex, btw, marks your absolute annihilation beyond return. After that you are disorganised free energy. I like to keep this in mind if I ever need a kick up the backside to get my daily mediations done.


Do you know more about this? Can the soul be destroyed on purpose, if one wants to do it, or it only happens gradually, through energy deprivation? And I mean total destruction, where one doesn't exist in any way anymore, but only maybe in the form of "free energy" as you said.

I would like to know this.

Thanks in advance.
”We are all from Egypt.”

-Goddess Bune

User avatar
Jack The GOOD guy
Posts: 337

Re: The soul is made of light

Postby Jack The GOOD guy » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:54 am

Larissa666 wrote:
Norse 88 wrote: Destruction of the soul complex, btw, marks your absolute annihilation beyond return. After that you are disorganised free energy. I like to keep this in mind if I ever need a kick up the backside to get my daily mediations done.


Do you know more about this? Can the soul be destroyed on purpose, if one wants to do it, or it only happens gradually, through energy deprivation? And I mean total destruction, where one doesn't exist in any way anymore, but only maybe in the form of "free energy" as you said.

I would like to know this.

Thanks in advance.

That would be the rtrs for you know who's soul destruction
Image
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making
things happen.


Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Norse 88
Posts: 96

Re: The soul is made of light

Postby Norse 88 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:24 pm

Larissa666 wrote:
Norse 88 wrote: Destruction of the soul complex, btw, marks your absolute annihilation beyond return. After that you are disorganised free energy. I like to keep this in mind if I ever need a kick up the backside to get my daily mediations done.


Do you know more about this? Can the soul be destroyed on purpose, if one wants to do it, or it only happens gradually, through energy deprivation? And I mean total destruction, where one doesn't exist in any way anymore, but only maybe in the form of "free energy" as you said.

I would like to know this.

Thanks in advance.


Sure thing. First of all I would like to mention that what I said was a conclusion I had arrived at on my own, and not dictated to me by Satan or the Gods directly or from any 'official' source - so feel free to disagree with me cos I could very well be wrong.

That being said, my reasoning is based on certain physical laws.

The second law of thermodynamics states that a system's entropy must increase spontaneously. For the benefit of any readers without a science background, I'll simplify what this means: any structure or composition must become less organised as time goes by IF nothing interferes with this process of breaking apart. One way I like to conceptualise this is by thinking of a house. Once it is built, it will stand for many years, but gradually the paint on the walls will fade, the wood decays, the bricks crumble, and renovations must take place in order to prevent the house from one day collapsing under it's own weight. This process of natural degradation is what I mean when I say that a structure or composition must become less organised as time goes by. And this is -so far as I know- always seen to happen for any structures or compositions of matter and energy - so, mostly everything which consists of more complexity than just single atoms or subatomic particles - more or less the building blocks of matter. This should include the soul because it too is a structure. If it is left unattended, or, left without renovations to maintain it, then it too should gradually lose its structural integrity. If nothing intervenes, then one day the bonds keeping your separate existence together should become so weak that the soul simply collapses and all that is left is atoms, particles, and other universal energies that we initially compose things out of.

I know that houses are solid and dense, while the soul - if we erroneously exclude the physical body from being a part of it - is more likely to be highly vibrating energy which I can't honestly say what that is, the two are on the same spectrum of physical vibrating matter. Many of us here can feel our souls just as much as we can feel the mortar between the bricks of a house, so I can't discount the idea that this law of entropy should apply to our souls.

Power meditations are the renovations which strengthen the structural integrity of the human soul. And not just that, but they can improve it, too. Meditations add energy to your soul structure; effectively a mud-hut can transform into a palace so long as energy is put into it to counter-act the natural process of things to become less organised over time.

So to answer your question, I would conclude that if a soul becomes so disordered that it falls apart and back into the 'basic' constituents of all universal matter - 'free energy', then I assume that the you, along with all the knowledge of your past lives, unique attributes, and whatever else, are gone forever too. It would make sense to me that this is the case, as Satan is said to have lived for over half a million years, yet, he still does stuff, improves, leads the Orion Empire, helps us out, and has shit to do in general, regardless of his immortality or supreme power. This is because there is no limit to the improvement one can do to a structure to keep it from naturally falling apart. Even if you immortalise your soul through the Magnum Opus, there is still an infinite degree to which you can grow, improve, or learn - change yourself - and as I understand it, Satan is the universal champion at doing this.

Science is held back though. And honestly I can't tell you how or why the Magnum Opus works so far as immortality of the soul is concerned and how this fits in with the thermodynamic law I mentioned above. That doesn't mean the Magnum Opus is bogus or that immortality can't be achieved, it is far more likely that our knowledge of science (which is almost bankrupt of any occult research) is woefully unprepared to explain such phenomena. To help illustrate this, it was only just over a century ago (1899) that the physicist Lord Kelvin, who was a leading figure of scientific authority at the time, stated that x-rays would prove to be a hoax, radiowaves would have no use in the future, and that heavier-than-air-machines will never fly. Can you imagine saying that today or the equivalent today? You'd sound like a fool. But there are plenty of scientists and others out there who are making equally shortsighted or naive claims about the so-called facts.

I'd guess you could deliberately destroy a soul if you had enough energy to shatter its bonds (the things which keep all the individual constituents together), but as we've seen from the enemy, it's far more tactical to target the soul as a high-yield source of energy as it is very layered, complex, and malleable. The soul seems to have very large sums of energy within itself in order to keep it all together (and renews itself with rebirth without losing whatever programming it already has). Satan is quite the biochemical engineer and geneticist to say the least he was the one that created our souls and each our very existence (which unless I'm mistaken, he is directly responsible). Other intelligent life are aware of this, and are taking advantage of our potential to become energy resources rather than flat-out annihilating us all.

Hail Satan.
SATAN IS TRUTH; KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.


HAIL SATAN HAIL MARCHOSIAS HAIL BASTET

http://www.joyofsatan.com
http://www.satanslibrary.org -!!STUDY MAKES STRENGTH!!
http://www.kabbalahexposed.com

VoiceofEnki
Posts: 86

Re: The soul is made of light

Postby VoiceofEnki » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:34 pm

Entropy is the degradation or destabilisation of structure over the passage of time.

Imagine time as an axis along which all individual existences move. This temporal axis constitutes the journey of existence through reality, forming the past or history of existence. The present is the current location in reality existence resides at and the future is the potential location of existence in reality at the next present.

All individual existences in reality have their own personal temporal axis along which they move, planets, animals, persons, etc, which interact with each other and are interconnected in certain cases.

Consciousness is the driving factor of all existence, it is what brings change for better or worse. Therefore all things which can affect reality possess their own consciousness to a greater or lesser degree. It is the manifestation of consciousness that gives structure to individual existence, forming the being, and the consciousness holds together this manifestation of itself in reality as it moves along the temporal axis.

Existence can only move forwards along the temporal axis, it can twist and turn, but never reverse on the spot, it always moves forwards. However it can turn around overtime and move forwards along it's own axis. Here is where the notion "History repeats itself." comes from.

As existence moves along the temporal axis entropy slowly chips away at it, causing existence to degrade and corrode universally, simmilar as to how wind corrodes stone on the planet, entropy corrodes existence and slowly turns it back into primordial aether.

Slowly over time entropy corrodes the being untill it has degraded to such an extend that consciousness can no longer maintain the structure of it's manifestation, thus the being dissipates, transforming back into primordial aether, back into nothingness. What remains is the disembodied consciousness which no longer has a means of manifestation. It stops moving along the temporal axis as it no longer has an existence, is removed from the present and loses all future potential, becomming history.

Sometimes existence can get stuck in a loop and go through the same motions over and over, stagnating completely, their temporal axis looping around continiously untill the being corrodes and dissipates without accomplishing anything. This is to a greater or lesser extend the cycle of reincarnation most people on this planet are stuck in. They lack the conscious awareness and the means required to escape this cycle and thus remain stuck untill they dissipate.

There is no comming back from dissipation, as all future potential is lost for eternity from a consciousness who's manifestation has corroded back into nothingness. However it's temporal axis still exists, as an imprint left on the universe's history, there it is recorded and can be found on the astral. This is the Akashic record, the universal archive of all things that have ever been, the temporal axis of everything that has ever been can be found there and studied.

Power meditation slows down this corrosion, but it is not a permanent solution as the physical and higher dimensional corrode at diffrent rates. Quantitatively the physical corrodes much faster than the higher parts of our being, however without the physical our consciousness and our soul have no place to anchor themselves to, and will simply move along the temporal axis at speeds incomprehensible to our consciousness, corroding without us being able to do anything about it and without achieving anything, thus stagnating untill eventual dissipation.

Time dialates exponentially the higher you go up the dimensional axis.

Our physical manifestation is our anchor in reality, which let's us advance our existence at a pace our consciousness can comprehend.

Roughly the process of the Magnum Opus attunes the vibration of our whole being to the highest level of our manifestation, and attunes our consciousness to higher dimensional reality to allow us to comprehend the higher levels of existence, allowing us to seamlessly connect all parts of our manifestation together into a single perfect form, a perfected being, and gain full awareness of our entire reality/manifestation.


Beings who have completed the Magnum Opus no longer corrode as they evolve beyond the concept of entropy all together. They are acausal beings, beyond the concept of cause and affect and thus become an eternal existence. They are not affected by the passage of time or by any outside influence that is below themselves. They also fully comprehend higher dimensional existence, where the highest manifestation of our soul resides, thus they can move consciously and freely through those higher levels.

The only way such a being can die or be destroyed is if a superior entity destroyed them, however this is nearly impossible to do even in this case, as one who has completed the Magnum Opus and became a God has complete mastery over their own self and their own reality. They could possibly even come back from complete nothingness, or never become nothingness since they are their own beings and govern their own existence perfectly, i.e they possibly cannot die or be destroyed unless they themselves allow it.

User avatar
Shining Sloth 666
Posts: 179

Re: The soul is made of light

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:23 am

VoiceofEnki wrote:Entropy is the degradation or destabilisation of structure over the passage of time.

Imagine time as an axis along which all individual existences move. This temporal axis constitutes the journey of existence through reality, forming the past or history of existence. The present is the current location in reality existence resides at and the future is the potential location of existence in reality at the next present.

All individual existences in reality have their own personal temporal axis along which they move, planets, animals, persons, etc, which interact with each other and are interconnected in certain cases.

Consciousness is the driving factor of all existence, it is what brings change for better or worse. Therefore all things which can affect reality possess their own consciousness to a greater or lesser degree. It is the manifestation of consciousness that gives structure to individual existence, forming the being, and the consciousness holds together this manifestation of itself in reality as it moves along the temporal axis.

Existence can only move forwards along the temporal axis, it can twist and turn, but never reverse on the spot, it always moves forwards. However it can turn around overtime and move forwards along it's own axis. Here is where the notion "History repeats itself." comes from.

As existence moves along the temporal axis entropy slowly chips away at it, causing existence to degrade and corrode universally, simmilar as to how wind corrodes stone on the planet, entropy corrodes existence and slowly turns it back into primordial aether.

Slowly over time entropy corrodes the being untill it has degraded to such an extend that consciousness can no longer maintain the structure of it's manifestation, thus the being dissipates, transforming back into primordial aether, back into nothingness. What remains is the disembodied consciousness which no longer has a means of manifestation. It stops moving along the temporal axis as it no longer has an existence, is removed from the present and loses all future potential, becomming history.

Sometimes existence can get stuck in a loop and go through the same motions over and over, stagnating completely, their temporal axis looping around continiously untill the being corrodes and dissipates without accomplishing anything. This is to a greater or lesser extend the cycle of reincarnation most people on this planet are stuck in. They lack the conscious awareness and the means required to escape this cycle and thus remain stuck untill they dissipate.

There is no comming back from dissipation, as all future potential is lost for eternity from a consciousness who's manifestation has corroded back into nothingness. However it's temporal axis still exists, as an imprint left on the universe's history, there it is recorded and can be found on the astral. This is the Akashic record, the universal archive of all things that have ever been, the temporal axis of everything that has ever been can be found there and studied.

Power meditation slows down this corrosion, but it is not a permanent solution as the physical and higher dimensional corrode at diffrent rates. Quantitatively the physical corrodes much faster than the higher parts of our being, however without the physical our consciousness and our soul have no place to anchor themselves to, and will simply move along the temporal axis at speeds incomprehensible to our consciousness, corroding without us being able to do anything about it and without achieving anything, thus stagnating untill eventual dissipation.

Time dialates exponentially the higher you go up the dimensional axis.

Our physical manifestation is our anchor in reality, which let's us advance our existence at a pace our consciousness can comprehend.

Roughly the process of the Magnum Opus attunes the vibration of our whole being to the highest level of our manifestation, and attunes our consciousness to higher dimensional reality to allow us to comprehend the higher levels of existence, allowing us to seamlessly connect all parts of our manifestation together into a single perfect form, a perfected being, and gain full awareness of our entire reality/manifestation.


Beings who have completed the Magnum Opus no longer corrode as they evolve beyond the concept of entropy all together. They are acausal beings, beyond the concept of cause and affect and thus become an eternal existence. They are not affected by the passage of time or by any outside influence that is below themselves. They also fully comprehend higher dimensional existence, where the highest manifestation of our soul resides, thus they can move consciously and freely through those higher levels.

The only way such a being can die or be destroyed is if a superior entity destroyed them, however this is nearly impossible to do even in this case, as one who has completed the Magnum Opus and became a God has complete mastery over their own self and their own reality. They could possibly even come back from complete nothingness, or never become nothingness since they are their own beings and govern their own existence perfectly, i.e they possibly cannot die or be destroyed unless they themselves allow it.


Thanks a lot for sharing all this! :D
Also I think it's the first time I see someone mention the Akashic Records.:o
When I was without some years ago I read some books by someone named T. Lobsang Rampa.
Now going back I suppose they must have been filled with BS like most work nowadays but I recall
some things here and there he stated that made much sense and he used to talk a lot about the Akashic Records.
Anyways maybe someone else read of his books.
I don't specially recommend them but this post made me recall those memories and I always wondered if anyone here ever read any of them.:?:
Hail Father Satan! ☼
Hail all the beautiful Gods & Godesses of Hell
Hail all the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! 666 88


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: wennoc and 15 guests