Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dealing with Jewish co-workers

Poweredbythesun said:
Thank you all for your replies :)

Just finished the last day of the work week with him, I tried a programmed black tourmaline crystal, with diamond (to boost it's power), and selenite to constantly charge the crystals. I carried this mix with me both half way through yesterday, and all of today with profound effects on my energy.
f=3&t=4145&p=24263#p24263[/url]

Hi PoweredbytheSun,

How exactly did you program the black tourmaline for protection?

OccultScholar said:
Poweredbythesun said:
Thank you all for your replies :)

Just finished the last day of the work week with him, I tried a programmed black tourmaline crystal, with diamond (to boost it's power), and selenite to constantly charge the crystals. I carried this mix with me both half way through yesterday, and all of today with profound effects on my energy.
f=3&t=4145&p=24263#p24263[/url]

Hi PoweredbytheSun,

How exactly did you program the black tourmaline for protection?

Just like how you would with energy. State your affirmations, but with crystals you must focus the affirmation into the crystal.

Example on Black Tourmaline: "This crystal is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all negative energies, curses, bindings, hatred, ill will, thoughtforms, and destructive energy directed at me and is immediately returning these directly right back to the senders"

That is a very bland example, literally copy and pasted from returning curses part 2. But it will work okay. When programming crystals, it is important to be direct, to the point, and short if at all possible. And unless you are going to charge the crystals by directing solar energy into them every day, it is better to have them enhance a working or focus on a single task.

A better example on Black Tourmaline: "This crystal is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all curses directed at me and is immediately returning these directly right back to the senders"

With that affirmation it will add strength to your overall Aura of Protection without draining right through any power you have infused into it through energy breathing or directing solar energy into it. Whereas the last example, it will work for a time, then feed off your aura to complete its task.

I personally don't use crystals outside of major rituals right now, but that's because I've become more adept with using runes to add to my daily workings. Crystals work, but they are ultimately a supplement and prop. And if I could go back and stop myself from relying solely on crystals for my initial advancement and protection, I would.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back