Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Freeing your Soul from enemy influences - by HP Hooded Cobra

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Could this be done as a form of a ritual? Like the JoS Protection Ritual⛧

Any spell can be done as a ritual, if it makes you feel better. How you do things is personal. Do what feels right in regards to the environment, circumstances, scripts, and props.

Stormblood said:
An SS comrade showed me this a few days ago. I felt like it needed to be shared for those who haven't read the sermons of HP Hooded Cobra, volume 1, page 50:

Freeing your Soul from enemy influences / Psychic Vampires.

Affirmation: " The energy of the ___[rune you chose]___ is now freeing my ____ chakra from all connections and influences of the enemies of Satan, eternally and completely, NOW"

I personally think this my meditation is very useful.

• Do i need to add "In a healthy and positive way for me" in the affirmation?
  • Since my parents and siblings are not SS, will this working will also cut my relation with them?

Slightning666 said:
Stormblood said:
An SS comrade showed me this a few days ago. I felt like it needed to be shared for those who haven't read the sermons of HP Hooded Cobra, volume 1, page 50:

Affirmation: " The energy of the ___[rune you chose]___ is now freeing my ____ chakra from all connections and influences of the enemies of Satan, eternally and completely, NOW"

• Since my parents and siblings are not SS, will this working will also cut my relation with them?

You can add it or you could keep the information as is. I personally keep it as is because it's already a long affirmation. Others add it. Do what you prefer. In this case, it doesn't make much difference.

As for your family, people are not automatically enemy of Satan just because they are not SS. The only enemies of Satan are 3 categories on Earth:
:arrow: kikes
:arrow: those who willingly work for the kikes
:arrow: those who unwillingly work for the kikes AND do a lot of damage to human beings.

If your family does not belong to any of those categories, then they are safe. The only way this will affect them is that they will not be able to influence you negatively.

Hope this helps.

Stormblood said:
Slightning666 said:
Stormblood said:

You can add it or you could keep the information as is. I personally keep it as is because it's already a long affirmation. Others add it. Do what you prefer. In this case, it doesn't make much difference.

As for your family, people are not automatically enemy of Satan just because they are not SS. The only enemies of Satan are 3 categories on Earth:
:arrow: kikes
:arrow: those who willingly work for the kikes
:arrow: those who unwillingly work for the kikes AND do a lot of damage to human beings.

If your family does not belong to any of those categories, then they are safe. The only way this will affect them is that they will not be able to influence you negatively.

Hope this helps.

Slightning666 said:

Even if the ties are cut if you still live with them they'll reform quickly.
Not all parent/sibling/family relationships are beneficial to you either. SS or non SS.

It'll be totally fine, don't be scared about this.

Also if one of your fam had cancer would you want theem to be continuously leeching your energy? I wouldn't want that. Taking care of them alone is taxing enough.

Stormblood said:

I wanted to write on about some notes. There are people who are posting about being terrorized by others, either at school or whatever. Or people getting abused in home. Except of the obvious, that you should do your aura of protection, I wanted to mention something that I personally found quite handy. Before and since we have came to Satanism, we had met with people etc, many had jewish 'friends' because they didn't even know about them back then. Or close ties to assholes and destructive persons, psychic vampires etc.

I found out that by sealing your chakras against these persons, not only this will increase your powers but all these psychic vampire bullies [like family persons] who leech on our souls and later come back with our soul power to attack us, or discourage us or whatever, will be easily dealt with this method. An infamous psychic tactic of bullies is simple. They drain the fuck out of their victim, then later they pretend to be rambo and the actually strong person, is nothing but a host to another parasitic soul. You should never allow it, neither you work your ass off meditating for fools to come and drain you and use your energy against you. This can be the case sometimes with family members. Who have really ingrained in your mind that you're weaker or something, or have worked overtime to make you their slave. This is a little meditation that nevertheless, will help your mental and spiritual part to the extremes. Because it will help your soul break free from all these influences of Satan's enemies. Influences from Satan's enemies are nothing but horrible. You don't need them in anyway.

****The meditation is quite simple:

Inhale blue Satanic energy into your chakras:

Vibrate Ansuz x9 or Ur x9 times in the chakra you feel is linked in someway to an enemy, or if you feel your chakras getting drained out of nowhere. Which is quite a disturbing feeling.

You can keep the "NOW" away, but personally I believe its a good word to specify to your mind that you want it now, in the present. I know you get the idea, if you feel that you need to specifically fix something, get down there and fix it.

Feel the chakra vibrating and engulf it in blue Satanic fire. Imagine all links on the chakra getting burned and your chakra becoming bright as a blue Sun, or whitegold. You can do this for all your chakras, so that would be 9x7. You can do far more than x9 vibrations, this is up to you and how much energy you feel is needed for this to work. This will help cut off from bad links from past lives, present incarnation, people you could have linked
'involuntarily' like when you was drunk or when you had sex with somebody and just this.

Another way to do this, is this: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Fighting_Back.html

Though because sometimes we do not know who the offending asshole is, its cool to do the above, your ordinary Aura cleaning and Aura of protection. When your aura of protection grows extremely powerful, it will help you maintain your energies high and powerful, on its own. It will deny links with all these sick faint hearted vampires who seem to have loved most of us since a young age. This method described above is on the point and will destroy the bad links whatever they may be, to whomever they may be. Aura of protection, in the long run, will really, really help you in your spiritual freedom aside many other things. But some things are better to be done manually, like in the way described above.

My personal experience with this is that this meditation felt very freeing. I felt an instant relief from bad thoughts, self hate and some other crazy stuff that for years, I thought were my own. Probably these were from damned souls or other and I was sucking them up as in the past, I had a tendency to share the pain and be very empathic with others. I also noted a nice rise in how much I felt my energies. My energies for once felt not dilluted. There were times I would meditate and feel energy loss, from sources I didn't even know why or how. So if anyone tries that, please let me know. If more people find that helpful, we will post this on other groups to benefit others.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

High Priest Hooded Cobra I did my dedication some years ago. I found the joyofsatan and I loved it. As does a family member of mine. I've talked to SS adepts from time to time on here. Well I guess things went astray, and, there is havoc in my family over it. I don't belong to any body of the enemy, I don't practice any Jewish kabbalah, or anything of that nature, I came here at the age of 15 to be honest. I'm almost 27, I deeply love my family member who's involved with the JoS and he's helped me and has also taught me in many ways.. something is TERRIBLY wrong. I was incarcerated for a few years and just, when I came home I found out that a family member was doing negative acts of Magick to my own family members as well as my loved ones.. I don't even know where to begin

Stormblood said:

I wanted to write on about some notes. There are people who are posting about being terrorized by others, either at school or whatever. Or people getting abused in home. Except of the obvious, that you should do your aura of protection, I wanted to mention something that I personally found quite handy. Before and since we have came to Satanism, we had met with people etc, many had jewish 'friends' because they didn't even know about them back then. Or close ties to assholes and destructive persons, psychic vampires etc.

I found out that by sealing your chakras against these persons, not only this will increase your powers but all these psychic vampire bullies [like family persons] who leech on our souls and later come back with our soul power to attack us, or discourage us or whatever, will be easily dealt with this method. An infamous psychic tactic of bullies is simple. They drain the fuck out of their victim, then later they pretend to be rambo and the actually strong person, is nothing but a host to another parasitic soul. You should never allow it, neither you work your ass off meditating for fools to come and drain you and use your energy against you. This can be the case sometimes with family members. Who have really ingrained in your mind that you're weaker or something, or have worked overtime to make you their slave. This is a little meditation that nevertheless, will help your mental and spiritual part to the extremes. Because it will help your soul break free from all these influences of Satan's enemies. Influences from Satan's enemies are nothing but horrible. You don't need them in anyway.

****The meditation is quite simple:

Inhale blue Satanic energy into your chakras:

Vibrate Ansuz x9 or Ur x9 times in the chakra you feel is linked in someway to an enemy, or if you feel your chakras getting drained out of nowhere. Which is quite a disturbing feeling.

You can keep the "NOW" away, but personally I believe its a good word to specify to your mind that you want it now, in the present. I know you get the idea, if you feel that you need to specifically fix something, get down there and fix it.

Feel the chakra vibrating and engulf it in blue Satanic fire. Imagine all links on the chakra getting burned and your chakra becoming bright as a blue Sun, or whitegold. You can do this for all your chakras, so that would be 9x7. You can do far more than x9 vibrations, this is up to you and how much energy you feel is needed for this to work. This will help cut off from bad links from past lives, present incarnation, people you could have linked
'involuntarily' like when you was drunk or when you had sex with somebody and just this.

Another way to do this, is this: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Fighting_Back.html

Though because sometimes we do not know who the offending asshole is, its cool to do the above, your ordinary Aura cleaning and Aura of protection. When your aura of protection grows extremely powerful, it will help you maintain your energies high and powerful, on its own. It will deny links with all these sick faint hearted vampires who seem to have loved most of us since a young age. This method described above is on the point and will destroy the bad links whatever they may be, to whomever they may be. Aura of protection, in the long run, will really, really help you in your spiritual freedom aside many other things. But some things are better to be done manually, like in the way described above.

My personal experience with this is that this meditation felt very freeing. I felt an instant relief from bad thoughts, self hate and some other crazy stuff that for years, I thought were my own. Probably these were from damned souls or other and I was sucking them up as in the past, I had a tendency to share the pain and be very empathic with others. I also noted a nice rise in how much I felt my energies. My energies for once felt not dilluted. There were times I would meditate and feel energy loss, from sources I didn't even know why or how. So if anyone tries that, please let me know. If more people find that helpful, we will post this on other groups to benefit others.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

Also I do not wish for this message to go public, I haven't been on these groups since the JoS was setup through yahoo. I truly hope you get this message and am able to talk to me about these things that are happening.
Thank you

This is a very useful reminder brother. Another long term working I remember was eliminating the Saturn influence from the natal chart, but this is for really serious problems on the soul.

Also a Sun or depending on the intention Mars square could work in dealing with toxic people while keeping in mind to not start it on a void of course moon.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back