Asking about Guidance from the Gods (Slightly Important)

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Zephyrus

Asking about Guidance from the Gods (Slightly Important)

Postby Zephyrus » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:17 am

Hello again. Although I'm a beginner to the spiritual workings and RTRs and such promoted by JoS, I have believed in the Pagan Gods for a very long time before coming here, and like anyone I assume I've had a lot of unusual experiences in the leadup to coming here and continue to have them. Coincidences happen to anyone, but lately, as I've entered a stage in my life when I've actively looked for greater amounts of guidance as I've begun my spiritual workings and reached out to my Guardian, I've been noticing more and more truly unusual, almost impossible coincidences and happenings with things, especially things that sway my decisions to pursue certain directions in my life.

My question is, to cut completely to the chase, I know the Gods can communicate telepathically (or at least through strong intuitions and feelings for people who aren't there quite yet) but can the Gods give guidance through showing signs in day to day life? Some of the things and directions I've received seem to me to be as clear as day. But I just wanted to make sure that this is something Satan and the Gods can and do do. To help show direction and grant advice by showing physical signs in day to day life. During a particularly really potentially problematic time when I had zero opportunity to plan workings, I did resort to a prayer for assistance, and the situation resolved in such a perfect, unforgettable way it felt simple chance could never grant such an end result (something I've worked to repay since). So once again, just asking if the Gods, as well as giving guidance through intuition, can also deliver it through physical coincidences, signs and happenings as well, like, positively reinforcing a particular direction or path, if that makes sense.

Thank you for your time, for all my rambling this is actually sort of a yes/no question, I guess. But it is important for me to know moving forward so, double thank you to anyone who answers.

DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern

Re: Asking about Guidance from the Gods (Slightly Important)

Postby DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:39 pm

Synchronicity can show your own the right track and there are all manner of communications, just try to discriminate, and look for fine distinctions, notice I did not say worry about them, just stay open to them. Its good to be expectant for such signs in your life or rather I prefer to call them indicators. Then you can more easily follow your higher instincts of the blood of Satan in us/astral/racial memory.
''The delusional world of the politically correct is the ''hell'' of Men that think of hell as a place of suffering instead of learning and wisdom which Hell really is. Glory instead, in your Luciferic Legacy of sacred blood within you. Here is Arcadia.''

Academic Scholar

Postby Academic Scholar » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:09 pm

Zephyrus wrote:can the Gods give guidance through showing signs in day to day life?

Yes, I have experienced this too.
RTR Archive
How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast

aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.

Braun666

Postby Braun666 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:33 am

I can testify that this is indeed a way Satan and the Gods use to communicate. We don't have to have our astral sense fully open to communicate with Satan and the Gods as they know that not everyone has their clairaudience and clairvoyant points fully open. They understand this and that in time these will open if we put our efforts in it.

I've received so many signs that were clear and obvious. If that's the case with you, I'd say follow your intuition and learn to work with it. That's how it becomes stronger and you are able to judge for yourself if something comes from Satan. So all in all, yes they send us signs in various ways. But in the end, you will know if it's a sign or answer and based on your question it seems like it is. So go with your intuition it will help you along this path.

It's also stated on the JoS website, that new people simply have to be open and that Satan gives answers through various means.
The day will come when all nations amidst which the Jews are dwelling will have to raise the question of their wholesale expulsion, a question which will be one of life or death, good health or chronic disease... - Franz Liszt

Hail Satan!

DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern

Postby DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:45 pm

Braun666 wrote:I can testify that this is indeed a way Satan and the Gods use to communicate. We don't have to have our astral sense fully open to communicate with Satan and the Gods as they know that not everyone has their clairaudience and clairvoyant points fully open. They understand this and that in time these will open if we put our efforts in it.

I've received so many signs that were clear and obvious. If that's the case with you, I'd say follow your intuition and learn to work with it. That's how it becomes stronger and you are able to judge for yourself if something comes from Satan. So all in all, yes they send us signs in various ways. But in the end, you will know if it's a sign or answer and based on your question it seems like it is. So go with your intuition it will help you along this path.

It's also stated on the JoS website, that new people simply have to be open and that Satan gives answers through various means.

To help you as it has me and others I helped remember this:

Ancient beings are not going to misunderstand you ultimately time is not the same for them, they see cause and effect too clearly, within a small margin of error they almost certainly know how you are going to turn out before you start given you as you are. Yes you can change but will you do that? Will they help to make you do so with your guided efforts, do they love you? Can the love you in potential? They know your limits.

Do not be afraid to think is what I'm saying! Dont be like a little catholic boy worried his thoughts are sinful. Your innate nature and ultimate course is what matters. What you are, unless you die unto yourself and are reborn spiritually, functionally cannot change. Divine destinay and heavenly fate.

You can as a magician, compartmentalize and be pragmatic, think what it takes ''to get it up'' in other words ''double pun''. Do what works.

If your sane though, your eventual actions that matter will reflect your self interest which is what Lucifer ''my Dragon father wants'' Your interest and his our the same, just as mine and all related to him is the same,, there is no ultimate issue of trust because inevitably if you keep walking the left hand path, you will come to an inevitable conclusion. To betray would be to take a dagger to your own breast and burn everything you could love. Trust is not a issue unless your simply stupid, if so that can change as you can in wisdom.

Thinking is not a sin. The Gods are not foolish nor children, They know innocence comes with wisdom, its also a choice to serve life, monstrosity and being used and abused comes from inexperience not learning this causes bitterness and worse. To say otherwise is to say goodness dose not exsit if one thinks about, more garden of eden BS.

The Gods, They are not current earth stage human like enough to misunderstand you, yet they can remember/or and relate and see as they would see to help if they would. The good thing is in alinment nothing is beyond you save one thing, and that thing is unneeded and disrespectful anyway, hence undesirable.

Love Lucifer as yourself then there can be trust as far as you can consider it, yet they ''Gods'' already know. Faith is a lie, and if you have potential trust is not an issue. You were borne to always be. Innate perversity will cause betray and blasphemous thoughts to degree with impish glee, its environmental and mnemonic that is all...sometimes like the defiant desire to touch a hot stove, this can be misplaced pride as well as stupidly and self destructiveness of the deceived ''how dare you, fire burn me?''..and other influences will trick you into fear of your thoughts. The gods can free you up though.

Ultimately its helped me to know unless productive pragmatic or useful your thoughts and emotions mean precisely dick. Thats how a Demonic soul has to think, how a witch must think, a magician.

Register your thoughts, contemplate and move on. You were not born into a perfect world nor raised in hell, your thoughts will reflect such. Its changeable and dose not define you. Think, maya, learning experiences tools. If you could be damned for a stray thought you have no chance anyway. Its not true.
''The delusional world of the politically correct is the ''hell'' of Men that think of hell as a place of suffering instead of learning and wisdom which Hell really is. Glory instead, in your Luciferic Legacy of sacred blood within you. Here is Arcadia.''

Zephyrus

Postby Zephyrus » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:28 pm

Thank you all for your replies, they've been genuinely helpful and will certainly assist me moving forward. I've been learning to hone my intuition quite reliably. You guys are a great community and have never let me down with queries and the like. Gods bless.