What is depression actually?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Hail goddess diana

What is depression actually?

Postby Hail goddess diana » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:07 pm

Is it a disease, a fault in thinking process,lonliness,or lack of bioelectricity?
Or something else?
Why do some people do not get depressed even with cancer diagnosis or in jail
While others get clinically depressed just over minor losses?
If its just a psychological problem why do we feel so tired when something triggers us?
And an absent sexual desire?
Is it really a modern disease or existed in old ages when people lived in joint families?
And does always being surrounded by friends/family cures it,as some say(i dont beleive it)
And btw Meditation is helping slowly. :mrgreen:
U know depression is causing lack of sexual as well as other desires (wtf, music ,smells,food nothing seems as exciting as it was few years ago) which makes depression worse , its like a round cycle lol.
I have become so indifferent Now i do not feel any hesitation talking to beautiful girls
Since dont feel any rush ,pleasure or anxiety with girls lol.

88/666 Hail satan
We will be free of this Karma BS and achieve immortality one day :lol:

HP Mageson666

Re: What is depression actually?

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:51 pm

Its a mental state that comes from a depression in energy and a mental state that causes a depression in energy.

Hail goddess diana

Postby Hail goddess diana » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:11 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Its a mental state that comes from a depression in energy and a mental state that causes a depression in energy.

So how to come out of this completely HP?
I m like this for 4 yrs now

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:42 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Its a mental state that comes from a depression in energy and a mental state that causes a depression in energy.

please could you explain better
HAIL SATAN

ellinas123

Postby ellinas123 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:14 pm

It negative energy (aka loss of energy/light). It is also a joke after a bit of spiritual advancement

LightMangoMango

Postby LightMangoMango » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:09 pm

So how to come out of this completely HP?
I m like this for 4 yrs now[/quote]

Meditate daily. Also you need to keep a positive mindset.

Zeffie of the Wind

Postby Zeffie of the Wind » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:40 pm

Raise your energies through daily and consistent spiritual practice.

If the cause of depression as well as its symptoms are low bioelectricity/ vril/ life force then increasing it permanently will get rid of it. Simple as that.

So just start meditating and boom no more depression.

DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern

Postby DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:45 pm

Zeffie of the Wind wrote:Raise your energies through daily and consistent spiritual practice.

If the cause of depression as well as its symptoms are low bioelectricity/ vril/ life force then increasing it permanently will get rid of it. Simple as that.

This, Take in more filtered energy waste less relax your tension and try to stay inspired surround yourself with beauty/mental beauty resonate song, and stay plugged into the current of the gods. Realize that all your problems are Maya non beyond your potential control in alignment.
''The delusional world of the politically correct is the ''hell'' of Men that think of hell as a place of suffering instead of learning and wisdom which Hell really is. Glory instead, in your Luciferic Legacy of sacred blood within you. Here is Arcadia.''

Shining Sloth 666

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:20 am

DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern wrote:non beyond your potential control in alignment.

such melody to my ears.^-^
Hail Father Satan! ☼
Hail all the beautiful Gods & Godesses of Hell
Hail all the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! 666 88

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:10 am

Hey shininglight,

I have a few thoughts on this I'd like to share with you.

HPS Maxine once said depression is a kind of spiritual sickness. And it is.

It's a depression in energy AND a mental state that causes a depression in energy, which feeds back into the mental state. Its a kind of feedback loop.

Its an energetic disturbance. Depression is a natural reaction to the sick jewed world we live in and thats the way they want people to be. Makes them easier to control. Oh, you're depressed goyim? Have some of our wonderful pharmaceuticals! Oh, don't worry about the side effects! Like insomnia, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, etc....don't worry! We have drugs to take care of THAT, too! I know of some people who are on a crazy mix of drugs. This just layers over the original cause of the problem – which is an imbalance of energy.

I remember I went to my doctor long ago and said I'm suffering from unbearable depression...but I've always felt its a spiritual disturbance, and the answer isn't in pills. He laughed and said he agreed with me!

So...its about finding a balance. We aren't just spiritual beings, we're flesh and blood. Try treating yourself with a mixture of things. Like, eating the best food you can. Avoid processed foods. Try to eat real food you prepared yourself, so you know what's in it. Give yourself time to get out into nature, fresh air and sunlight. Do physical things. Like walking, biking, a sport, or some other physical activity that appeals to you. Bathe regularly. Showers are good as the running water can help to clean your aura (as well as your body), it sloughs off astral 'dirt' you accumulate during the day.

Then theres the mental part of it. Watch what sort of thoughts you are feeding yourself. Just like the food, you want to try your best to only allow good self thoughts in. So, for example, when the self deprecatory thoughts try to come weaseling in (I'm no good, I can't, I always fail, I'm not smart enough....etc), don't latch onto them and brood on them. If a thought comes in like I'm no good – immediately consciously negate that thought by feeding yourself something positive instead like – I work hard and I'm good to my friends. I have a lot of worthwhile qualities. Or, I always fail – negate it consciously with something like: The only failure is giving up. Just try again. How many times does a baby try to walk, before they get it? Give yourself the chance and the space to learn and to grow.

The spiritual part: Feed your soul with meditations. The RTRs (now just the final RTR) help you as well as the Gods and Satan. Doing them helps.

A most important part of dealing with depression thats VITAL is learning to do void. Doing void is actually very simple. When you devote yourself totally to whatever task is at hand, so that its all you are concentrated on – a quietness settles over the mind...hours can pass like minutes. You have just shifted from the L hemisphere of the brain to the R. This is VOID.

We need to use both hemispheres, as again, balance is important. The jew system only encourages one half of the brain, the logical side. Left is the Logic side. Right is Intuitive. The intuitive side is discouraged. Why do you think that is? Because they WANT people to be out of balance. If you're out of balance you're not self aware, not intuitive, not paying attention; you're asleep. You're sleepwalking through your days. A sleeping goy is a good slave as far as the enemy is concerned; easier to confuse, easier to control. The last thing the enemy wants is a whole, centred, self aware and intuitive goy because one of those will be able to see through the BS they continually cast. And it is this awareness that allows us to be intuitive, not easily fooled. Someone who observes, takes everything in, thinks and then acts. A non-thinking goy doesn't think, they react. The enemy feeds people fear all the time in the MSM because it keeps people in a reactionary state. This is how they work their problem, REACTION, solution MO magic on the gentiles.

You need your body to function in this world. It's the vehicle and like a good sports car, it has to be kept in tune. So you feed it good fuel. You keep it clean, you look after it. The mind needs good fuel. Feed it positive affirmations and avoid denigrating yourself, even in your own mind. ESPECIALLY in your own mind. Thoughts are things. Everything begins in the astral as a thought, and then it filters down into the physical. When you do void, you are silencing this negative self chatter. You control your thoughts/mind. It doesn't control YOU.

This is why in lucid dreaming, you can affect the astral medium with a thought. It responds instantly. The same principle holds true in the physical reality; its just that its heavier. It can take a little longer to affect matter with thought. However, the stronger you are in the soul, the faster you can do it.

Everything you see around you in the physical world began with a thought. The buildings, the cars, the computer, etc. The clothing you wear...everything. Thats why its said you are what you think you can be. A Satanist can affect matter in the material world faster, as they have more practice in controlling their thoughts (doing void); they understand how thoughts affect material reality. This is how magic is done too. You use the power of your thought: your WILL, DESIRE, and EXPECTATION. These three things are all vital and work together to manifest things. You infuse this energy into something, and there is a result. In the dreamtime I found that the more you totally believed you could do something (you expect it to be so – there is no room for doubt), the easier and more effective the result was, and the big secret is, that same law holds true here on the physical plane. It took me over a decade to figure this out on my own, by lucid dreaming. I was Without, at the time.

And so, they (the enemy) do all they can to keep people from exploring themselves, from finding the time to work on these things. People are in the dark, literally. They've forgotten who and what they are. This was achieved according to plan, by the enemy. They bombard us with noise. Commercials, loud music, entertainments, dramas on TV, all kinds of distractions. But, when one turns that white noise off, and turns within in meditation and in yoga, when one has cultivated awareness, intuition grows. Its got everything to do with where you put your focus. And you aren't a victim in where it goes. You CAN choose where it goes. But the enemy doesn't want you to figure that out, you see.

If the focus is in the negative and self limitation thoughts, you manifest these things. Unhappiness (another thing the jews make sure we have plenty of) causes an un-ease. This dis-ease becomes manifest in the body as a disease. Its the same with the mind. We get depressed. Its a kind of mental/spiritual disease. But the good news is we can cure ourselves. It begins with understanding what depression is.

Depression is anger turned inwards, upon the self. On an instinctual level, a person recognizes they're in a trap, a slave system. They're conditioned to feel powerless to do anything about it – how many times have I heard, when trying to educate someone as to what is really happening out there in the world, did I hear: Oh, but why do you waste your time on these thoughts? We're just little people after all – we can't affect anything! Which is just what the jews want people to think and to tell other goyim! We've reached a point where we actually began to police ourselves! But, on a deeper level, on a subconscious level this BS makes people angry, and they turn this anger inward (unconsicously), where it manifests as depression. But its really anger. In some people this anger is focussed outwards and these people end up in jail, where the cycle repeats, but even worse. Because you're now physically trapped too, not just mentally, where many choices we take for granted are thus removed, which only serves to make a person even angrier. Its a vicious cycle, as HP Mageson was referring to. Its a self fulfilling prophecy, in a way.

But anger is simply the other side of happiness. It's an emotion. We have the right to our emotions. The enemy doesn't feel that we do.The enemy doesn't want us to know that anger is a good healthy thing. They teach it's wrong, bad, anti-social, a problem. Something that must be controlled and not unleashed. Just think of the libertards and their need for 'safe spaces'. But trying to smother anger doesn't make it vanish. Like water, it finds the path of least resistance and directs itself there. One is taught its 'bad' to turn it outwards so where does it go? It turns inward. It turns into self anger. Self hate. Depression. So, in that sense, it has thus become a sickness of the soul.

This is why, HPS Maxine has written that an empowered Satanist has to be VERY careful where they place their focus, their awareness, their thoughts, and dwelling on outcomes. Because we can manifest stronger, faster and more powerfully than an average person who is Without. So you make sure to dwell on a positive outcome.

Anger has its place. Without anger, we have no catalyst to seek justice against wrongs. This is another reason the enemy seeks to drown us in the love is everything Xianity poison. The Beatles: “All you need is love.” and “love thy enemy' jewsus CRAP. Its suicidal.

And then, don't forget that there are also astral entities, and aliens who function very well in the non-physical astral realm. The reptilians are masters at this, and so are the tall greys. They can also play a role in directing ones thoughts, to keep potentially powerful enemies (us in particular) in turmoil and in depression, and therefore, de-fanged.

Let me give you an example of how the enemy can fuck a person up mentally this way. I was in bed, I close my eyes, open them, I'm in the astral. Close my eyes and open them, I'm in the physical. I wasn't dreaming or sleeping. I was fully aware the entire time. No breaks in consciousness. And this kept up for hours, all night till the dawn (again, this happened when I was still Without). Till I wasn't sure which was physical or astral, till I thought I was going to go insane. And I couldn't break out of it! I couldn't wake myself up and get up. This loop went on and on and on. Literally for hours. Till...I opened my eyes once again in the astral and felt a presence. I looked over and there, in my 'bedroom' doorway, stood a tall grey. I intuitively realized at once this was the thing holding me in this loop, fucking with me. And I got ANGRY. I was instantly furious. The anger burned away the initial fear of seeing this UGLY fucking THING in my bedroom doorway! Throwing the covers aside, leaping to my feet I yelled: 'I didn't invite YOU in here! GET OUT!!! ran at it, body slammed it out into the hall, into a wall. I could sense how shocked it was I'd been able to 'see' it. It had been there the whole time in the astral, but I hadn't seen it/sensed it till then. It vanished. I stalked through my 'apartment' - the astral version of it - angry, looking for it (I wanted to kill it), but it had fled. I stopped, blinked, opened my eyes again on the physical world, and was able to stay awake. The loop had been broken.

So...yeah. They want us de-fanged. But we are natural lions. We have fangs, and the will to use them. The jew knows this as well, quite well. Their greatest fear is an awakened people. Of the lion waking up.

Channel that anger into working on your self (good food, good thoughts, good exercise, void, yoga and the final RTR) and know that as you do void, as you gain self mastery over the errant thought patterns and self talk, as you gain control of self, you'll gain in awareness as well, in intuition, in happiness and this healthy cycle will also feed on itself and grow (just as the depression cycle does). You have the choice, you see.

I hope I helped explain depression for you, and how you correct this disturbance/imbalance. Do this, work on it with a WILL, visualize a positive outcome for yourself and your depression will vanish. It worked for me :)

Hail Satan!
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:22 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:Hey shininglight,

It's a depression in energy AND a mental state that causes a depression in energy, which feeds back into the mental state. Its a kind of feedback loop.

Its an energetic disturbance. Depression is a natural reaction to the sick jewed world we live in and thats the way they want people to be. Makes them easier to control. Oh, you're depressed goyim? Have some of our wonderful pharmaceuticals! Oh, don't worry about the side effects! Like insomnia, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, etc....don't worry! We have drugs to take care of THAT, too! I know of some people who are on a crazy mix of drugs. This just layers over the original cause of the problem – which is an imbalance of energy.

I remember I went to my doctor long ago and said I'm suffering from unbearable depression...but I've always felt its a spiritual disturbance, and the answer isn't in pills. He laughed and said he agreed with me!

So...its about finding a balance. We aren't just spiritual beings, we're flesh and blood. Try treating yourself with a mixture of things. Like, eating the best food you can. Avoid processed foods. Try to eat real food you prepared yourself, so you know what's in it. Give yourself time to get out into nature, fresh air and sunlight. Do physical things. Like walking, biking, a sport, or some other physical activity that appeals to you. Bathe regularly. Showers are good as the running water can help to clean your aura (as well as your body), it sloughs off astral 'dirt' you accumulate during the day.

Then theres the mental part of it. Watch what sort of thoughts you are feeding yourself. Just like the food, you want to try your best to only allow good self thoughts in. So, for example, when the self deprecatory thoughts try to come weaseling in (I'm no good, I can't, I always fail, I'm not smart enough....etc), don't latch onto them and brood on them. If a thought comes in like I'm no good – immediately consciously negate that thought by feeding yourself something positive instead like – I work hard and I'm good to my friends. I have a lot of worthwhile qualities. Or, I always fail – negate it consciously with something like: The only failure is giving up. Just try again. How many times does a baby try to walk, before they get it? Give yourself the chance and the space to learn and to grow.

The spiritual part: Feed your soul with meditations. The RTRs (now just the final RTR) help you as well as the Gods and Satan. Doing them helps.

A most important part of dealing with depression thats VITAL is learning to do void. Doing void is actually very simple. When you devote yourself totally to whatever task is at hand, so that its all you are concentrated on – a quietness settles over the mind...hours can pass like minutes. You have just shifted from the L hemisphere of the brain to the R. This is VOID.

We need to use both hemispheres, as again, balance is important. The jew system only encourages one half of the brain, the logical side. Left is the Logic side. Right is Intuitive. The intuitive side is discouraged. Why do you think that is? Because they WANT people to be out of balance. If you're out of balance you're not self aware, not intuitive, not paying attention; you're asleep. You're sleepwalking through your days. A sleeping goy is a good slave as far as the enemy is concerned; easier to confuse, easier to control. The last thing the enemy wants is a whole, centred, self aware and intuitive goy because one of those will be able to see through the BS they continually cast. And it is this awareness that allows us to be intuitive, not easily fooled. Someone who observes, takes everything in, thinks and then acts. A non-thinking goy doesn't think, they react. The enemy feeds people fear all the time in the MSM because it keeps people in a reactionary state. This is how they work their problem, REACTION, solution MO magic on the gentiles.

You need your body to function in this world. It's the vehicle and like a good sports car, it has to be kept in tune. So you feed it good fuel. You keep it clean, you look after it. The mind needs good fuel. Feed it positive affirmations and avoid denigrating yourself, even in your own mind. ESPECIALLY in your own mind. Thoughts are things. Everything begins in the astral as a thought, and then it filters down into the physical. When you do void, you are silencing this negative self chatter. You control your thoughts/mind. It doesn't control YOU.

This is why in lucid dreaming, you can affect the astral medium with a thought. It responds instantly. The same principle holds true in the physical reality; its just that its heavier. It can take a little longer to affect matter with thought. However, the stronger you are in the soul, the faster you can do it.

Everything you see around you in the physical world began with a thought. The buildings, the cars, the computer, etc. The clothing you wear...everything. Thats why its said you are what you think you can be. A Satanist can affect matter in the material world faster, as they have more practice in controlling their thoughts (doing void); they understand how thoughts affect material reality. This is how magic is done too. You use the power of your thought: your WILL, DESIRE, and EXPECTATION. These three things are all vital and work together to manifest things. You infuse this energy into something, and there is a result. In the dreamtime I found that the more you totally believed you could do something (you expect it to be so – there is no room for doubt), the easier and more effective the result was, and the big secret is, that same law holds true here on the physical plane. It took me over a decade to figure this out on my own, by lucid dreaming. I was Without, at the time.

And so, they (the enemy) do all they can to keep people from exploring themselves, from finding the time to work on these things. People are in the dark, literally. They've forgotten who and what they are. This was achieved according to plan, by the enemy. They bombard us with noise. Commercials, loud music, entertainments, dramas on TV, all kinds of distractions. But, when one turns that white noise off, and turns within in meditation and in yoga, when one has cultivated awareness, intuition grows. Its got everything to do with where you put your focus. And you aren't a victim in where it goes. You CAN choose where it goes. But the enemy doesn't want you to figure that out, you see.

If the focus is in the negative and self limitation thoughts, you manifest these things. Unhappiness (another thing the jews make sure we have plenty of) causes an un-ease. This dis-ease becomes manifest in the body as a disease. Its the same with the mind. We get depressed. Its a kind of mental/spiritual disease. But the good news is we can cure ourselves. It begins with understanding what depression is.

Depression is anger turned inwards, upon the self. On an instinctual level, a person recognizes they're in a trap, a slave system. They're conditioned to feel powerless to do anything about it – how many times have I heard, when trying to educate someone as to what is really happening out there in the world, did I hear: Oh, but why do you waste your time on these thoughts? We're just little people after all – we can't affect anything! Which is just what the jews want people to think and to tell other goyim! We've reached a point where we actually began to police ourselves! But, on a deeper level, on a subconscious level this BS makes people angry, and they turn this anger inward (unconsicously), where it manifests as depression. But its really anger. In some people this anger is focussed outwards and these people end up in jail, where the cycle repeats, but even worse. Because you're now physically trapped too, not just mentally, where many choices we take for granted are thus removed, which only serves to make a person even angrier. Its a vicious cycle, as HP Mageson was referring to. Its a self fulfilling prophecy, in a way.

But anger is simply the other side of happiness. It's an emotion. We have the right to our emotions. The enemy doesn't feel that we do.The enemy doesn't want us to know that anger is a good healthy thing. They teach it's wrong, bad, anti-social, a problem. Something that must be controlled and not unleashed. Just think of the libertards and their need for 'safe spaces'. But trying to smother anger doesn't make it vanish. Like water, it finds the path of least resistance and directs itself there. One is taught its 'bad' to turn it outwards so where does it go? It turns inward. It turns into self anger. Self hate. Depression. So, in that sense, it has thus become a sickness of the soul.

This is why, HPS Maxine has written that an empowered Satanist has to be VERY careful where they place their focus, their awareness, their thoughts, and dwelling on outcomes. Because we can manifest stronger, faster and more powerfully than an average person who is Without. So you make sure to dwell on a positive outcome.

Anger has its place. Without anger, we have no catalyst to seek justice against wrongs. This is another reason the enemy seeks to drown us in the love is everything Xianity poison. The Beatles: “All you need is love.” and “love thy enemy' jewsus CRAP. Its suicidal.

And then, don't forget that there are also astral entities, and aliens who function very well in the non-physical astral realm. The reptilians are masters at this, and so are the tall greys. They can also play a role in directing ones thoughts, to keep potentially powerful enemies (us in particular) in turmoil and in depression, and therefore, de-fanged.

Let me give you an example of how the enemy can fuck a person up mentally this way. I was in bed, I close my eyes, open them, I'm in the astral. Close my eyes and open them, I'm in the physical. I wasn't dreaming or sleeping. I was fully aware the entire time. No breaks in consciousness. And this kept up for hours, all night till the dawn (again, this happened when I was still Without). Till I wasn't sure which was physical or astral, till I thought I was going to go insane. And I couldn't break out of it! I couldn't wake myself up and get up. This loop went on and on and on. Literally for hours. Till...I opened my eyes once again in the astral and felt a presence. I looked over and there, in my 'bedroom' doorway, stood a tall grey. I intuitively realized at once this was the thing holding me in this loop, fucking with me. And I got ANGRY. I was instantly furious. The anger burned away the initial fear of seeing this UGLY fucking THING in my bedroom doorway! Throwing the covers aside, leaping to my feet I yelled: 'I didn't invite YOU in here! GET OUT!!! ran at it, body slammed it out into the hall, into a wall. I could sense how shocked it was I'd been able to 'see' it. It had been there the whole time in the astral, but I hadn't seen it/sensed it till then. It vanished. I stalked through my 'apartment' - the astral version of it - angry, looking for it (I wanted to kill it), but it had fled. I stopped, blinked, opened my eyes again on the physical world, and was able to stay awake. The loop had been broken.

So...yeah. They want us de-fanged. But we are natural lions. We have fangs, and the will to use them. The jew knows this as well, quite well. Their greatest fear is an awakened people. Of the lion waking up.

Channel that anger into working on your self (good food, good thoughts, good exercise, void, yoga and the final RTR) and know that as you do void, as you gain self mastery over the errant thought patterns and self talk, as you gain control of self, you'll gain in awareness as well, in intuition, in happiness and this healthy cycle will also feed on itself and grow (just as the depression cycle does). You have the choice, you see.

I hope I helped explain depression for you, and how you correct this disturbance/imbalance. Do this, work on it with a WILL, visualize a positive outcome for yourself and your depression will vanish. It worked for me :)

Hail Satan!

thank you very much,yes it has helped me and i will try to do what you say,i am not just going through depression but it feels like numbness as well,but i believe doing the workings and yoga will solve this,am doing yoga now for it,also adding many other things,thanks once again.
HAIL SATAN

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:43 am

And, ummm...one thing I forgot to mention. On top of all that, you also need to keep up a strong AOP. I'm sorry I forgot to add that in because its important too.

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:00 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:And, ummm...one thing I forgot to mention. On top of all that, you also need to keep up a strong AOP. I'm sorry I forgot to add that in because its important too.

yap ;)
HAIL SATAN

Bravera

Postby Bravera » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:20 pm

Hail Satan!

Thank you so much zolaluckystar, ive been confused ever since we started this final RTR, I feel a boundless free, but where was that intense passion I used to have? Now I see how to break the cycle and regain my greatest power ;D
My Priorities are winning the war and completing the Magnum Opus!
I am Determined and Motivated to complete my Priorities!
I am Passionate and Enthusiastic about completing my Priorities!
I complete my Priorities in a Positive, Safe, and Healthy manner!

Norse 88

Postby Norse 88 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:27 pm

Hail Satan!

Well said.

Hail Bastet, Forever!
Hail Satan, Forever!
SATAN IS TRUTH; KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.

HAIL SATAN HAIL MARCHOSIAS HAIL BASTET

http://www.joyofsatan.com
http://www.satanslibrary.org -!!STUDY MAKES STRENGTH!!
http://www.kabbalahexposed.com

Reckoned666

Postby Reckoned666 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:34 pm

Hail Satan!

This is so good. Thank you for elaborate and clear response.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:43 am

zolaluckystar wrote:And, ummm...one thing I forgot to mention. On top of all that, you also need to keep up a strong AOP. I'm sorry I forgot to add that in because its important too.
Hey Zola, I sent you a mail at the yahoo address you have, I don't know if that's the mail you use, tell me if you got it:)
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:49 pm

Oh, I'll look, Aquarius, thanks.

YoakeHoshi

Postby YoakeHoshi » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:43 pm

I agree 100%. A psychiatrist immediately said a friend of mine had to take anti-depressive pills, other pills for mood shift and some drops of another shit that would have "helped" her sleep at night. And the problem is something that ONLY meditation is actually HEALING. So, NO WAY thanks, those shits would only damage more.

zolaluckystar wrote:I remember I went to my doctor long ago and said I'm suffering from unbearable depression...but I've always felt its a spiritual disturbance, and the answer isn't in pills. He laughed and said he agreed with me!

That's what I'm doing everytime a negative thought comes in! I negate and turn it into a positive one, or at least into a neutral one. I think I should also discipline my mind. I'm working on self esteem and self love too (it's harder than I thought), I know it's the key to come out from this loop.

zolaluckystar wrote:A most important part of dealing with depression thats VITAL is learning to do void. Doing void is actually very simple. When you devote yourself totally to whatever task is at hand, so that its all you are concentrated on – a quietness settles over the mind...hours can pass like minutes. You have just shifted from the L hemisphere of the brain to the R. This is VOID.

Yeah. I've found I did void meditation many times but only while painting and sculpting. :P

zolaluckystar wrote:This is why in lucid dreaming, you can affect the astral medium with a thought. It responds instantly. The same principle holds true in the physical reality; its just that its heavier. It can take a little longer to affect matter with thought. However, the stronger you are in the soul, the faster you can do it.

Hail Satan!

Interesting your thought about anger. It makes sense to me, I can see this pattern clearly now in every person and in each situation. I pay attention to people's behaviour, they act all the same in certain situations, this is because they are taught to act in specific ways in specific situations even though they don't feel/think the way they act. Very few are free from this level. I see it on my old self as well. At first I didn't recognize the danger. Now I'm aware and I don't act by the false moral the enemy preaches about. It only damages on a subconscious level.
Flamers gonna flame.
Red - Fire - Mars
ϟϟ -

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:06 pm

YoakeHoshi wrote:I'm working on self esteem and self love too (it's harder than I thought), I know it's the key to come out from this loop.
Remember you're awesome, like, you're a Spiritual Satanist, creating awesome sculptures of our beloved Gods, from what I've read about you you got out of shitty situations and that's one thing great people do, you're one of the few who fight with the weapons given to us by the gods and you meditate to overcome problems, how much more awesome could you be? :D
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:24 pm

Zeffie of the Wind wrote:Raise your energies through daily and consistent spiritual practice.

Easier said than done, and it doesn't always work.

At least not in my case.

But, I have not came here for comfort and reassurance. I will manage somehow on my own. Just came to say that it doesn't work this easily and always. That is all.
”We are all from Egypt.”

-Goddess Bune

"Those whom the Gods guide cannot get lost."

-Ptahotep

Never trust those who are without.

YoakeHoshi

Postby YoakeHoshi » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:17 pm

Aquarius wrote:
YoakeHoshi wrote:I'm working on self esteem and self love too (it's harder than I thought), I know it's the key to come out from this loop.
Remember you're awesome, like, you're a Spiritual Satanist, creating awesome sculptures of our beloved Gods, from what I've read about you you got out of shitty situations and that's one thing great people do, you're one of the few who fight with the weapons given to us by the gods and you meditate to overcome problems, how much more awesome could you be? :D

Thanks bro/sis ♡ I appreciate it a lot. ☆ :) :D
Flamers gonna flame.
Red - Fire - Mars
ϟϟ -

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:35 pm

YoakeHoshi wrote:
Aquarius wrote:

Thanks bro/sis ♡ I appreciate it a lot. ☆ :) :D
Bro, and no probs:)

Adolf Hitler

Shining Sloth 666

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:39 am

One thing that has really helped me with these two is to will to feel wonderful and to focus on it.

Like if you smile or you laugh you kind of feel this well-beingness within all your body
( The sensation is often more pronounce in my face and the solar chakra area )

My trick is to focus on bringing back this feeling of greatness unconditionally at all times no matter what.
And after a bit it tends to stay throughout my day effortlessly. If I feel it fading I bring it back.
I used to do this even before when I was without and it's very powerful IMO.
With a bit of time you get this sort of high like you're invincible, unstoppable
( As a metaphor not a delusion but it describes well the feeling )

Like I Void and focus on willing to feel as ecstatic as I can without any affirmation and hold this feeling.
I might be a bit repeating myself here aha anyway I just felt like sharing this trick I use and
hopefully it might be of help :D
Hail Father Satan! ☼

YoakeHoshi

Postby YoakeHoshi » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:45 pm

Shining Sloth 666 wrote:

One thing that has really helped me with these two is to will to feel wonderful and to focus on it.

Like if you smile or you laugh you kind of feel this well-beingness within all your body

My trick is to focus on bringing back this feeling of greatness unconditionally at all times no matter what.
And after a bit it tends to stay throughout my day effortlessly. If I feel it fading I bring it back.
With a bit of time you get this sort of high like you're invincible, unstoppable

Like I Void and focus on willing to feel as ecstatic as I can without any affirmation and hold this feeling.
I might be a bit repeating myself here aha anyway I just felt like sharing this trick I use and

I've never noticed this feeling! Didn't give much attention. Wow, I'll try to work with this too, thanks! :)
Flamers gonna flame.
Red - Fire - Mars
ϟϟ -

Shining Sloth 666

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:24 am

YoakeHoshi wrote:
Shining Sloth 666 wrote:

I've never noticed this feeling! Didn't give much attention. Wow, I'll try to work with this too, thanks! :)

Well laughing or smiling was just an exemple of course it's not that intense most of the time.
But you surely felt intense joy and bliss at some point in your life.
My trick is to recreate this feeling unconditionally without hesitation. ^-^
Hail Father Satan! ☼