Death and Gentiles

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Mike.Done123

Death and Gentiles

Postby Mike.Done123 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:51 pm

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone with accurate, detailed knowledge could answer the following:

I am aware that there are what one might call Satanic Souls or "marked souls" for want of better terminology. However,in my case I have always suapected myself of being such but can people specify what exact this means? Are our chakras or energy body different to normal Gentiles?

In addition, regarding Gentiles and death, can someone, preferably ministry, please explain what happens to normal Gentiles when they die. I am cognizant of the fact from previous posts on this forum that Xians go to the enemy or "the light" so to speak. My concern arises in relation to the assumption that they "dissolve" back into the light as opposed to reincarnation? Is this correct or do all Xians het reincarnated and experience past live as per the near death experiences they have had?

Also, to what extent is Satan involved in the reincarnation of non-satanic Gentiles even if, for arguments sake, they were non-practicing believers? Do the Gods actively go out of their ways to save non-satanic souls from the enemy's light?

Finally, Maxine mentioned in a very old sermon that Belzebub was responsible for the trans-migration of souls? Are the different areas of so-called hell where satanic souls are kept apart from other Gentiles?

Many thanks in advance.

NaziMan12

Re: Death and Gentiles

Postby NaziMan12 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:43 pm

Satan means truth in sanskrit so perhaps Satan watches out for non-Satanists just by reincarnating them immediately after their deaths as there is no reason for a non-Satanist to have to wait for reincarnation, Satanists have safety concerns thus necessitating a wait time for reincarnation. Christians and Muslims may have criminals amongst them but they could also get reincarnated just for being Gentile.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

Persistenceiskey

Postby Persistenceiskey » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:04 pm

I am aware that there are what one might call Satanic Souls or "marked souls" for want of better terminology. However,in my case I have always suapected myself of being such but can people specify what exact this means? Are our chakras or energy body different to normal Gentiles?

Satanic souls simply means a person who is dedicated. The moment you dedicate to Satan you become ''marked'' as you put it. What this actually means is that your soul goes under the protection of the gods, you get a little jump-start in energy and you are tied in to the ''vortex'' of satanic energy for lack of a better word. This is also why many members may be thinking about some specific topic and then coincidentally one of the HP's posts a topic on it.

In addition, regarding Gentiles and death, can someone, preferably ministry, please explain what happens to normal Gentiles when they die. I am cognizant of the fact from previous posts on this forum that Xians go to the enemy or "the light" so to speak. My concern arises in relation to the assumption that they "dissolve" back into the light as opposed to reincarnation? Is this correct or do all Xians het reincarnated and experience past live as per the near death experiences they have had?

'Normal' gentiles or simply the Non-dedicated gentile souls. Upon death, because they are not under the direct protection of the gods, they may not be aware that they are dead at all. To my knowledge they simply just float around The Astral at the mercy of whatever stronger entities' malevolent plans. Now just because someone is not dedicated that does not mean that Satan and The Gods do not protect them, of course they do!

If a gentile has not worked on their soul (Power meditation, yoga, etc) then they simply fade away into nothingness.

''The white light at the end of the tunnel'' is an enemy ?machine? I guess? It is kind of a sucking vaccum designed to suck in souls to feed the jewish thought-form like batteries. It does so by making the subject lower their defenses either by fear (I.E a monster from a horror movie or something) or ''love'' (By showing a deceased family member, pet, etc). There are of course others ways they fuck about but those 2 are the main ones. Xians are not the only ones who can be sucked in.

Also, to what extent is Satan involved in the reincarnation of non-satanic Gentiles even if, for arguments sake, they were non-practicing believers? Do the Gods actively go out of their ways to save non-satanic souls from the enemy's light?

In a word, yes. Also what I wrote above
HP's/HPS's delete this account

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:40 pm

Persistenceiskey wrote:

Satanic souls simply means a person who is dedicated. The moment you dedicate to Satan you become ''marked'' as you put it. What this actually means is that your soul goes under the protection of the gods, you get a little jump-start in energy and you are tied in to the ''vortex'' of satanic energy for lack of a better word. This is also why many members may be thinking about some specific topic and then coincidentally one of the HP's posts a topic on it.

'Normal' gentiles or simply the Non-dedicated gentile souls. Upon death, because they are not under the direct protection of the gods, they may not be aware that they are dead at all. To my knowledge they simply just float around The Astral at the mercy of whatever stronger entities' malevolent plans. Now just because someone is not dedicated that does not mean that Satan and The Gods do not protect them, of course they do!

If a gentile has not worked on their soul (Power meditation, yoga, etc) then they simply fade away into nothingness.

''The white light at the end of the tunnel'' is an enemy ?machine? I guess? It is kind of a sucking vaccum designed to suck in souls to feed the jewish thought-form like batteries. It does so by making the subject lower their defenses either by fear (I.E a monster from a horror movie or something) or ''love'' (By showing a deceased family member, pet, etc). There are of course others ways they fuck about but those 2 are the main ones. Xians are not the only ones who can be sucked in.

In a word, yes. Also what I wrote above

I find the team work aspect to be a big part of Satanism. Perhaps because Satan is the true creator of the White race itself and anything other than Satanism could not keep the white race alive. The Japanese put a lot of emphasis on team work in their culture as well.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

HailMotherLilith

Postby HailMotherLilith » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:04 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:Hi Mike, I'm finding it interesting that you posted this as I was JUST thinking about this topic!

Satanic Souls are souls who have been with Father Satan, here and now or in other lives. They were dedicated. When we dedicate, its for all time. However, it is possible to be a gentile and not actually find Satan in a lifetime, and yet have a satanic soul. When that person dies, they are going to be helped by the Gods, despite the fact they didn't dedicate in the lifetime they left. In each new life, we're born in a new body and so, new blood. Hence why we dedicate 'again'. But, those souls ARE Satanic. There is a hierarchy. Satanic souls who have passed on, who dedicated to Satan in the current life and fought for Him will get the highest priority. Those who dedicated but didn't help....not so much. As Satan has said: “They are of no importance to me”. I rather think that a gentile who has a satanic soul, but who never got to know Father in the current life yet they still fought for Him (albiet unknowingly) would definitely be helped.

Or even a gentile who was a good decent human being (ie: A satanic soul - someone not devoted to the aggregate of the enemy who yet tried to live a good life, had a family (or not), was great to their kids, was honest, decent, worked hard, cared for people, someone who simply never had the opportunity to find Father...they would also be helped)

These people - who were Without and yet they fought for Satan - are deserving and for sure they're going to be helped and in fact, be higher up on the prority list than a gentile who dedicated in the current life and never lifted a finger to help in the fight. Because those 'satanist's' KNEW, and STILL did nothing. They can't plead ignorance. There's no excuse. Satan wouldn't look kindly on them. WHY should He help THEM? They didn't help HIM. I would think Hell is a fairly big place, it seems reasonable to me you'd go to where you belong when you get there.

The others, gentile souls who are severely/chronically linked into the Jewsus and YHVH or Muhhommad thoughtform aggregate due to lifetimes of this, they get sucked into the 'light'. Where they are analyzed as to if they are worth keeping. If they'll feed the thoughtform/aggregate. If its a yes, it means they're re-born right away, their energy and souls again put to work for the enemy (when I say this, I'm talking the blind follower of jewsus here. A traitor to Satan who knowingly served the enemy will be met by one of the Gods upon their physical death, and they'll be punished).

Just as we cannot advance in the astral but need to be in a body, our energy is much stronger in the flesh. So they'd want these ones they consider useful to them to be in bodies again asap, so they can feed on them again. Those who are discarded as not useful to this aggregate, are left to wander on the astral, where they eventually dissolve and 'die' the final death, for all time. Souls CAN die. How long you can last like that, would depend on the strength of the soul. We empower ourselves with the yoga and meditations, and the RTRs. When we fight. For Satan, and to advance. Of course, those souls (satanic souls) don't need to worry because they're met by a Demon upon Death, and taken to Hell, where they are protected till they choose to re-incarnate again.

When I was 14 years old, I fell about 45 feet off a roof. When I hit the ground (on my back) I didn't lose consciousness. It felt like falling into the earth, into deep water. I 'splashed' right on through what should have been solid ground, where I found myself floating in the blackness of space, among the stars. There was no 'white light' waiting for me. I could see and think, but had no sensation of hot or cold, or touch. I hung there alone long enough to wonder if I was dead, and if so...was anybody going to come get me? Or was I to be left alone, out here? Just then many large colored orbs came and circled me. I got the feeling they were checking me out. They seemed very positive and nice. No word was spoken, but the sensation was that they decided, nope, shes good, shes fine. And they all darted away again. Right after that, one of the 'stars' flared up into a supernova of white light that expanded till it became the only thing I could see. There was no pain. I was now aware I'm laying on my back on the ground. The light resolved into the sky and then was blotted out by the soft, whiskery nose of my horse, gently rubbing/nibbling my face with her lips, blowing her warm breath on my face. It felt WONDERFUL! She looked VERY concerned! She kept her head down, let me hook my arm over her neck, and then lifting her head, drew me to my feet, where I stood, shaky like a new foal, leaning on her while she gently nuzzled me. She was wonderful! So caring (she loved me). Even though I fell onto a fencepost on the way down, missing my tailbone by an inch, then flipping onto the ground on my back, I hadn't broken anything and was barely scratched. Though I do NOT recommend you try it!

When I was oh...21 or so, I was a bit of a wild person. I took a handful of pills from a 'friend' right before we entered a concert. Halfway into the first song, I felt SICK. REALLY awful. I staggered outside, found a seat on a chair in the hallway and strove to hang onto my body. I was leaving it. I left through my crown and hung above my body. I was being drawn away from it. I fought this with every bit of energy I had. I knew I was dying but was determined NO. Not like this! It felt like a tide, trying gently and inexorably to draw me away in it and I was fighting an undertow. But I was determined I'd not die like this, like a fool. I strained with everything I had to get back into my body. I could see myself clearly, sitting in that chair, see the back of my head as I reached out for myself with everything I had. I wanted back in! And suddenly, I was! My eyes snapped open; I took a deep breath. A man leaning down to me who was an inch or so from my face, staring at me yelped and leaped back! He exclaimed OMG! I've been watching you for the last 20 minutes!!! I thought you were DEAD! You weren't breathing! I was watching the whole time! You didn't breath! You weren't breathing! OMG!!! Fuck you scared me! OMFG!!!

Based on many other near death experiences and astral projecting, lucid dreaming etc I'm speaking from my own personal experience when I say there is definitely an existence for us after we 'die'. I've had the opportunity to speak to many 'dead' people. They don't consider themselves 'dead'. They don't like being called 'the dead'.

WE – the Satanic Souls – we don't die. Which I find very comforting. If I don't make the Magnum Opus this lifetime, I know I'll get another opportunity to try again, till I eventually do. And the others who are deserving of help, satanic souls who were without, they get to reincarnate again as well; they get another chance to find Satan in the next lifetime, to grow and advance. They are still HIS children. They aren't as advanced as a dedicated satanist is...but there is still hope for them. Satan is not capricious or cruel. He is a loving Father. He is very wise, and compassionate.

If I dare say one more thing: I was meditating on Father when suddenly I thought: can you IMAGINE the PAIN of having your children stolen from you, of seeing them used and abused as we have been by the enemy, seeing the majority of them turn their faces away from Him, our Father, because the enemy taught them to fear HIM? And I felt this awful pain in my soul, in my guts and bursting into tears, sobbed for a long time. I believe I felt His pain on this matter. It hurt Him terribly, to know and see the crimes against us the enemy has done. He has said: "My wisdom is not separate from my heart". Meaning while He has all wisdom and understanding, He isn't some robot. He feels. He cares, He loves. US. Not everyone, unconditionally. But US. The Satanic Souls. His creation, His children. I believe He HAS indeed, cried many bitter tears for us.

Hail Satan!

Thank you Zola for sharing this with us. You have actually answered my question I had in the back of my mind..

I'm glad you're okay!

Also that last part really got me emotional..

Even tho I have literally felt his love fill my heart a few years ago, I cannot even put to words of how strong he is to continue everything, (even if he is the Creator God of us and an immortal God, he still is.. well.... Nordic.. My thoughts got scattered,sorry.)

Sometimes we cry about little puny things, but upon looking at the bigger picture, we realise just how.. bigger it all is.....

*Sigh* Thank you.

But I think I'm just blabbering nonsense, hah! ..Oh well.

HAIL OUR LOVING FATHER SATAN!!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING FATHER......
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:02 pm

I'd also like to add this, from Maxine's conversation with Satan on the JoS website:

"We protect whoever comes to us." "Some are [misguided] and we reincarnate them until they see the truth and are ready to come here." "Most people [those who are without as well] get reincarnated."

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

This pretty much speaks for itself. An answer straight from Father on the matter.

And thank you so much Zola for sharing those experiences with us. That was an amazing read.
Wake up with determination, go to bed with satisfaction

My Video for Agares
https://youtu.be/h6JeSfuh2rA