#walkaway

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
User avatar
zolaluckystar
Posts: 415
Location: Planet Earth

#walkaway

Postby zolaluckystar » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:30 pm

Heres a homosexual man who got woke to some things, decided to do something about it and made this campaign and video. The Anti-Trumpers are hating this guy. I like that hes woke to the white hate, the hypocrisy of the MSM spin, the man hate, the LGBT and how it's in fact against gay people. And he explains why.

Heres a Homosexual man remembering his warrior roots (and he even says something to that in another video of his I was watching - he says hey, I'm perfect to fight this fight...I don't have a wife or children, no responsibilities to raise a family - I'm free to fight! And I WANT to fight!) has chosen to stand up and fight and I think what he's doing is fabulous! He may not be a full on SS but he's fighting for truth and justice in his own way and I applaud him for that. it takes real balls to stand up in a crowd - hes already getting some backlash - he was refused service in a shop, for instance. he's lost friends. But he's also gained a lot of new ones. He's cryptonite for the marxist's, cause hes seen through their lies and has set out to wake up others, hes handsome, well spoken and he's got an audience now of five million +.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51UGcghHZsk

HS!
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

User avatar
DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern
Posts: 45

Re: #walkaway

Postby DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:59 pm

Warning I am speaking mostly in general now, even as on topic, about this:

Then he should keep the fact that hes gay to his personal life and not involve it with being the Spiritual warrior he knows he can be. Straight norm, should keep there sex life out of it to and when they don't there is usually political or career problems.

He should never use this, as if gay is a race or something, or applies in someway to something else hes doing, more so in a society that is like this. That is the Politically correct way in part. To use it to subtly bolster, indirectly.

Its like Minority men and women who want to be presented with an award an an life time entitlement card at birth for being Minority. They dishonor even themselves and so dose society or any parent foolish enough to want to believe this or moronic enough to actually believe it and teach it to there children...so they can grow up and try and corrupt various cultures, most of which are not even there own.

I read in a novel once to quote a gay character: Being gay used to be the love that dared not speak its name, now its the love that never shuts up. This story character had self respect insofar as he could at least in context of saying that.

Not speaking of any one person doing this, but by speaking of or using your sexual preference out of context, cheapens the person, and causes one if one is a thinking ''individual'', to lose respect for what they are doing.

I see it as there are gay men, that are not my concern, and then there are these annoying PC creatures, that make me gag.
''The delusional world of the politically correct is the ''hell'' of Men that think of hell as a place of suffering instead of learning and wisdom which Hell really is. Glory instead, in your Luciferic Legacy of sacred blood within you. Here is Arcadia.''

MaRa666
Posts: 30

Re: #walkaway

Postby MaRa666 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:39 pm

The thing is that nowdays gaypeople need more guidance than hetero, i read the commentary section on youtube and a gay guy who knew the truth was rejected by people from a ns party. I know a ns party in this country and they only accept heteros in their community. This is my point of view and we also have a gay section on the yahoo groups, not because we are a race but because we are allways stronger in a community. If you take a look in marxism, those who lose most is gay people, they become sooo weak, soo feminine and have sex with every stranger on grindr. We are also less in number and need a strong leadership that we don´t have in the non satanic world. Most right wings parties and nationalist groups don't seem to care about us but we do because we are the third gender people and know our sex better than anyone else and i think this guy just wants good and it's also easier for a marxist gay to listen to another gay.
Don't know what to say more, i will definitely watch the video asap
Hail Satan and the Gods of Duat! :D

Aquarius
Posts: 2535

Re: #walkaway

Postby Aquarius » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:37 am

DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern wrote:Warning I am speaking mostly in general now, even as on topic, about this:

Then he should keep the fact that hes gay to his personal life and not involve it with being the Spiritual warrior he knows he can be. Straight norm, should keep there sex life out of it to and when they don't there is usually political or career problems.

He should never use this, as if gay is a race or something, or applies in someway to something else hes doing, more so in a society that is like this. That is the Politically correct way in part. To use it to subtly bolster, indirectly.

Its like Minority men and women who want to be presented with an award an an life time entitlement card at birth for being Minority. They dishonor even themselves and so dose society or any parent foolish enough to want to believe this or moronic enough to actually believe it and teach it to there children...so they can grow up and try and corrupt various cultures, most of which are not even there own.

I read in a novel once to quote a gay character: Being gay used to be the love that dared not speak its name, now its the love that never shuts up. This story character had self respect insofar as he could at least in context of saying that.

Not speaking of any one person doing this, but by speaking of or using your sexual preference out of context, cheapens the person, and causes one if one is a thinking ''individual'', to lose respect for what they are doing.

I see it as there are gay men, that are not my concern, and then there are these annoying PC creatures, that make me gag.
He is exposing the lgbt liberals for what they are, i think it’s right for him to say that he is gay
Image

User avatar
zolaluckystar
Posts: 415
Location: Planet Earth

Re: #walkaway

Postby zolaluckystar » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:49 am

Well, Hmm....I don't think he's putting himself out there as if Gay is a race? Being a gay person isn't a 'race', obviously. How is that using preference out of context? He's gay but putting himself out there to wake people up. I don't actually think Hes using his sexual preference out of context. Hes commenting on how the Marxist's are utilizing gay and LGBT 'rights' as manipulating public opinion. And the thing is, that the person pointing this out (the LGBT thing) needs to be a gay person or the public at large won't resonate to it or take it seriously. It needs a gay person to point this shit out. And here is a gay person doing just that. He isn't keeping it to his personal life; he's putting himself out there on the firing line. Which I think takes some real balls. I don't think he's 'cheapening' himself...I'm not sure what your objection is? HP Jake Carlson, can you maybe elaborate on this?
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

MoonlessNight666
Posts: 79

Re: #walkaway

Postby MoonlessNight666 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:41 pm

I think it's important that he mentioned that he was gay because the media and people who control it was going to do some digging anyway and probably out him and try to use the fact that he was trying to keep his sexuality under the sheets as a leverage agains him.

People need to not just understand but see for themselfs that not all gay people are brainwashed Hilary supporters

User avatar
DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern
Posts: 45

Re: #walkaway

Postby DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:47 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:Well, Hmm....I don't think he's putting himself out there as if Gay is a race? Being a gay person isn't a 'race', obviously. How is that using preference out of context? He's gay but putting himself out there to wake people up. I don't actually think Hes using his sexual preference out of context. Hes commenting on how the Marxist's are utilizing gay and LGBT 'rights' as manipulating public opinion. And the thing is, that the person pointing this out (the LGBT thing) needs to be a gay person or the public at large won't resonate to it or take it seriously. It needs a gay person to point this shit out. And here is a gay person doing just that. He isn't keeping it to his personal life; he's putting himself out there on the firing line. Which I think takes some real balls. I don't think he's 'cheapening' himself...I'm not sure what your objection is? HP Jake Carlson, can you maybe elaborate on this?


Now that I read it, I agree in his case in that context it made sense for him to say he was gay, but you will note I said I was Speaking in general, against the same sort of thing he was speaking against, in there case the context is not the same. You are correct. Politically correct is the problem, the new age version of gay liberals, though it has no gone beyond conventional Liberalism into something insane and culturally destructive with them.
''The delusional world of the politically correct is the ''hell'' of Men that think of hell as a place of suffering instead of learning and wisdom which Hell really is. Glory instead, in your Luciferic Legacy of sacred blood within you. Here is Arcadia.''

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: #walkaway

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:09 pm

Mentioning he is gay breaks thought leftist identity politics the cultural Marxist left have created to promote their regime though. Showing you can be gay and not a leftist cultural Marxist is a needed spell remover for many people.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: #walkaway

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:13 pm

The one thing however you can never walk away from is.........The superiority of Clown Rap Culture....whoop whoop! Fancy keeps trying but the power of the Clown beats pulls him back in. He was like "nah man I don't want to go to the gathering of the Juggalo's this year." But then he hears them bad ass beats of the Clowns and he knows in his soul he is down with the Clowns.

luis
Posts: 1931

Re: #walkaway

Postby luis » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:52 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Mentioning he is gay breaks thought leftist identity politics the cultural Marxist left have created to promote their regime though. Showing you can be gay and not a leftist cultural Marxist is a needed spell remover for many people.

Like this trans girls, she is funny, beautiful and definitily right-winged
https://youtu.be/DUoI30m3p2M
https://youtu.be/HVS5kGU1Joo
I hope more people will be like her, she would be perfect as a spiritual satanist :c Hope she is 8-)


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 17 guests