Physical Exercise?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
User avatar
Dark_Void
Posts: 106

Physical Exercise?

Postby Dark_Void » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:10 pm

Over a decade ago, I attained the rank of black belt in Tae Kwon Do. I am trying to figure out which would be the best course of action as far as physical exercise goes:

1) Another martial art. If I go this route, I’d probably go with Aikido because that is the only kind of martial art around here that interests me.

2) Gym. This is what I currently do, although not as consistently as I probably should. I do cardio and weight lifting but it doesn’t exactly excite me, which is why I’m looking into something else.

3) Yoga / Tai Chi. A lot of people would probably recommend these two. The thing is though, is I like to eat. I’m not fat or anything but I do need something that will help keep the weight off. Which I’m not entirely convinced Yoga / Tai Chi are capable of doing.

4) Something else. Any input would be greatly appreciated. I have finally managed to finalize a meditation program that fits my schedule. All that remains really is physical exercise.

User avatar
DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern
Posts: 45

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:04 am

Add Charles Atlas style dynamic tension to the physical yoga, silly sounding but it helps.

Continue with the martial arts training, include ''Kashima Shinden Jikishinkage-ryū'' in training practice for the spiritual benefit as well ''modified in its true form'', ignore main stream modernized Misinformation. ''Do your esoteric research'' This will cause a synergistic effect.

Use special visualizations to improve your bodies systems, musculature and cardiovascular, there is a mind muscle link, its been documented even better than the general mind body connection while testing Athletes in studies. ''.
''The delusional world of the politically correct is the ''hell'' of Men that think of hell as a place of suffering instead of learning and wisdom which Hell really is. Glory instead, in your Luciferic Legacy of sacred blood within you. Here is Arcadia.''

Aquarius
Posts: 3312

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby Aquarius » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:10 am

Taichi is great and is complemented with qiqong, which will build strength and qi.
I suggest this site http://www.taijiworld.com which is great and has forms that arent watered down.

Yoga I’d go with iyengar style as it teaches you the best correct allignment for the poses.

As for weightlifting and gym I’d completely avoid it. Bodyweight workouts are better.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

MyAnime
Posts: 1
Contact:

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby MyAnime » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:57 am

What Type of Martial Arts





Tamen De Gushi

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 2089
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby Stormblood » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:11 am

Kundalini Yoga and Hatha Yoga are thing that you should be already doing. So I won't speak about these.

I think the best bet is tacfit. Weightlifting and other forms of gym exercises damage your joints over time, blocking your range of motion. I've seen plenty of guys that are big and muscular, but they can't move at all. They walk almost like robots. This is almost everyone at the gym. Literally. And in real life all people that are sedentary. That's why yoga is also so important. But why not use yoga exclusively for spiritual growth, when there are other options to restore and improve your range of motion/mobility? Tacfit does that, other than also increasing your strength and stamina/endurance/durability. I suggest you look it up and do your own research, of course avoiding bodybuilding hubs which are infested with disinformation about everything starting from nutrition. Once you've done your research, if you're convinced, don't go buy programs from their websites directly. Look for a local instructor, if there is any, and train with their group. It's better to get the basics down with them since it's 99% different than what is done in other training system. I've talked with people in martial arts that state their performances greatly improved after starting to pair their technical training with this discipline. Someone who has been doing judo for 20 years and is very Aryan (blue eyes, blonde, very fair skin, pronounced facial features), a boxer, and the list goes on.

This is my suggestion.

(@Aquarius, I've sent you an email some days ago. Please, if you still have access to your account, tell me at least if you got it)

User avatar
Bravera
Posts: 207

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby Bravera » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:48 pm

Check out ThenX on youtube
Calisthenics, etc.
----
I recently picked up skateboarding again, amazing full body workout...

Street and Vert Skateboarding have been added as an Olympic sport starting in 2020 Tokyo Olympics

Dont think your too old to skate...
https://youtu.be/8Zx7fFFfPis

"The foot and ankle contain: 26 bones (One-quarter of the bones in the human body are in the feet.); 33 joints; more than 100 muscles, tendons and ligaments (Tendons are fibrous tissues that connect muscles to bones and ligaments are fibrous tissues that connect bones to other bones.)"

Our feet are the base of our body..
----
From my own personal experience, Yoga makes it possible to catch up with "professional" athletes, as well as surpass them, every real athlete should incorparate daily yoga
----
My Priorities are winning the war and completing the Magnum Opus!
I am Determined and Motivated to complete my Priorities!
I am Passionate and Enthusiastic about completing my Priorities!
I complete my Priorities in a Positive, Safe, and Healthy manner!

Blitzkrieg
Posts: 39

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby Blitzkrieg » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:44 pm

Have you considered trying out a jump rope?

While you can hurt yourself like running, you jump on the balls of your feet using the right shoes and right surface more so leaning towards wooden or rubber matted surfaces to absorb the fall.

Jump rope requires coordination, timing, rhythm, and has a whole host of cerebral enhancement, using both hemispheres of the brain. On top of that it produces a lot of caloric burn and fat burn, according to what has been researched 10 minutes of jumping burns the same as an 8-to-9 mile run. Weighted ropes help burn more fat and develop more muscles. Accordingly a weighted jump rope is easier to jump with and learn the ropes due to more feed back. Not only that but post-metabolic burn exists with such scenarios occurring a day and in some cases burn levels occurring up to three days later.

There is a whole host of benefits from jumping. It's classified as the highest burn rate over other activities though again it's not a one only solution it's more of a force multiplier a benefit to enhance your fitness, you should still consider doing other activities as well. Plus there is neuro-muscular enhancement from jumping on the front of your feet properly it rewires your brain as well.

Considering boxers do it, not just for fat burn but for strength and mobility it should be more popular as it has a whole host of benefits from what I research. Though again do your own research before deciding on it.

Aquarius
Posts: 3312

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby Aquarius » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:04 pm

Lately i’ve been taking swimming lessons to learn the right technique ecc and I really love it, especially having good teachers.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

User avatar
Dark_Void
Posts: 106

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby Dark_Void » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:03 pm

Some pretty interesting suggestions so far. I definitely like the idea of jump roping, as that is a cheap thing that can be done just about anywhere. Skateboarding is also an interesting idea, although I would be worried about injuring myself. I’d also like to know what martial arts people in this community have done. Please keep the ideas coming.

Blitzkrieg
Posts: 39

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby Blitzkrieg » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:37 pm

Dark_Void wrote:Some pretty interesting suggestions so far. I definitely like the idea of jump roping, as that is a cheap thing that can be done just about anywhere. Skateboarding is also an interesting idea, although I would be worried about injuring myself. I’d also like to know what martial arts people in this community have done. Please keep the ideas coming.


Just remember to stretch well not just pre-exercise but post-exercise to cool down. Yeah that is the appeal with jump rope it's quite easy as long as you can make several feet of space above and around you. Aside from stretching before it'll warm you up further in other words it keeps the momentum going when it comes to body temperature and muscle temperature.

Aquarius wrote:Lately i’ve been taking swimming lessons to learn the right technique ecc and I really love it, especially having good teachers.


I remember the commercial with the current maker. A machine placed on one end of the pool that produces enough current to push you back but not enough to knock you away and you can swim in place for hours on end.

Swimming is great exercise it's quite gentle on the body despite seeming like your exerting a lot by moving all your self through the range of motions.

Stormblood wrote:Weightlifting and other forms of gym exercises damage your joints over time, blocking your range of motion. I've seen plenty of guys that are big and muscular, but they can't move at all. They walk almost like robots.


I know Mageson has talked about "Spinal Concreting" due to body building or to be more specific going crazy weight ranges. But are you absolutely sure weightlifting is a no-no? I know Mageson also dislikes the bro-science and whatnot. In fact I personally always avoided that shit from people. I did find a very interesting website on body building that I showed to a friend of mines a while back.

https://www.aworkoutroutine.com/blog/ It might not be the ultimate in bodybuilding, nutrition, and fitness. But it's something that made my friend appreciate me finding that blog for him. Though I hate showing this blog on here because I might get lambasted by members or whatnot for trying to promote some possible bro-science. I know it's everywhere but at least this blog site cuts a lot of bullshit off. The only thing I liked about bodybuilding.com website was the weighted reduction phase which say for example you lift 70 pounds, then drop to 50, then drop to 30 on each weight range you lift till you can't do anymore then you remove weight lift till you cant and repeat. Found that interesting another interesting property I found is the "Super-slow" method 10 second lift, 10 second drop with a moderate weight. Though from people doing it they found it real boring but to researchers(using osteoporosis affected old women who never stepped foot in a gym) they found it real interesting as it develops muscles not often used in bodybuilding until a heavier weight is applied due to momentum and gravity assisting in exerting the weight. Super-slow method deals with maintaining weight throughout the repetition while resisting gravity and momentum by doing it gradually and slowly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Slow

I understand the whole appeal with developing a physique albeit potentially faster though requiring the right nutrition and caloric/fat burn to show off the muscles. In other words a skinny person might look more muscular due to low fat than a muscular built up person having some fat. But if your someone like myself who while say I can't lift a 80 pound bag of concrete mix but can lift a 40ish nearly 50 pound cement block(the old ones 3-square hold ones still got a few of those left in my backyard, not the more cheaper 2-square holed ones). Doesn't that mean I SHOULD be on some level more active with weights. I know that in everyday life we don't lift those weight ranges probably 80% of the people lifting weights are not even doing activities that require that kind of weight range; I mean the heaviest thing I left on a daily level is a 20-25 pound bag of kitty litter and that slowly reduces in weight over time. And I also understand there is a difference between being weight-lifted and being weight-acknowledged. In other words a body builder might seem like someone who lifts weighted objects but a farmer lifting plenty of times over the day and his farming career can be naturally more developed in certain areas. Like for example on facebook a family member showed me a video of a guy named "Muscleman" and he has a built up body but he does a lot of activities like pushing and flipping large man-sized tires, monkey bars, walking and diving into push ups. I said to her "This guy is probably more built up than body builders despite his slight body fat levels". For all the strength and muscles he has he does seem to be on a slightly higher percentage of fat.

It's just I understand your concern with joints, that is something I want to avoid. But HOW can you acquire strength, I understand we need to develop the physical and we lack the spiritual. But even the gods must at some point lift weights. I mean I remember the description of Anubis "being very well built". I mean at some point you gotta do something to pressure the body. For example with all the recent soccer going on with the world cup. They seem fit and built for stamina but often times they have such low fat levels through nutrition and burning it off that they SEEM muscular but aren't built up to such degrees they all seem built up to the maximum level of stress for soccer playing. A friend of mines gave me the analogy that marathoners are slightly built up to develop the slow twitch endurance muscles in their career but more built-up in lacking fat levels to cover and maximal muscle development to marathons. But sprinters are built up like hell to push the fast-twitch muscles for fast as fuck burst of speeds so THEY push their physique to a higher level.

On one end I'm told develop the body on another end it can lead to problems. Seems there is no middle ground and as for suggesting hatha/kundalini yoga I understand those spiri-physi exercises help the soul. But personally doing them I don't really benefit much. I will admit certain poses stress me into shaking and not being able to do them for LONG like locust, bow, and whatnot hell headstand is what I CAN do; I did do handstand once and I know handstand is preferred over headstand as it stresses the arms and develops them. But I cannot for the life of me put my weight on my hands/arms again, I personally cannot put myself into handstand. So it's basically how can I develop myself if my weight is significantly more hindering than say a 45lb Olympic bar from a gym. And yes I know 45lb sounds silly to some but if you aren't lifting those kinds of weights daily it's all the more reason to begin lifting it despite the bro-crowed going "Fucking loser can't even lift it with weights. I started with 80 pounds fuck yeah". I mean I have read lots of benefits from lifting weights just recently reading a squat benefit in how your lower organs get modified to the point were the fecal disposal is improved. So people who do squats relieve themselves of solid matter more effectively clearing the bowls as the squat produces stress on the lower section enhancing the organs. And that is just one of the many benefits that body building does.

So what exactly is the proper thing to do. Avoid joint problems I got ya. But for someone who isn't the most active person in the world though I'm trying to be. I do walk around my house a lot since I'm often bored. But for someone wanting muscles and a developed body and strength isn't the gym to a degree good?

Gaal zuh
Posts: 30

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby Gaal zuh » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:45 am

Stormblood wrote:Kundalini Yoga and Hatha Yoga are thing that you should be already doing. So I won't speak about these.

I think the best bet is tacfit. Weightlifting and other forms of gym exercises damage your joints over time, blocking your range of motion. I've seen plenty of guys that are big and muscular, but they can't move at all. They walk almost like robots. This is almost everyone at the gym. Literally. And in real life all people that are sedentary. That's why yoga is also so important. But why not use yoga exclusively for spiritual growth, when there are other options to restore and improve your range of motion/mobility? Tacfit does that, other than also increasing your strength and stamina/endurance/durability. I suggest you look it up and do your own research, of course avoiding bodybuilding hubs which are infested with disinformation about everything starting from nutrition. Once you've done your research, if you're convinced, don't go buy programs from their websites directly. Look for a local instructor, if there is any, and train with their group. It's better to get the basics down with them since it's 99% different than what is done in other training system. I've talked with people in martial arts that state their performances greatly improved after starting to pair their technical training with this discipline. Someone who has been doing judo for 20 years and is very Aryan (blue eyes, blonde, very fair skin, pronounced facial features), a boxer, and the list goes on.

This is my suggestion.

(@Aquarius, I've sent you an email some days ago. Please, if you still have access to your account, tell me at least if you got it)


Please, do not misinform the people in this forum.
There are different ways to train in a gym like: Weightlifting, Powerlifting, Strongman, etc. These disciplines are based above all on developing strength and power through weight training and for this you need to develop flexibility over time and a wide range of joint mobility, they are in fact the Weightlifters one of the most flexible athletes, in addition to that the lifting of weights in its different forms is one of the sports that puts less stress on the joints, unlike football or triathlon, which puts great stress on the joints, even running or football have indexes of joint injuries higher than the Weightlifting. Then say that practicing weightlifting limits your range of motion is based on the lack of information only. I guess when you think of the word gym or weight lifting you think of a muscle guy but without any physical skills, so this reminds me when people think of Satanism the first thing they think about is blood, darkness, the devil, etc. and this is thought for lack of information, so one thing is the aesthetic development as in most commercial gyms but there are also weight lifting disciplines that require neuromuscular and athletic development as well as a great development of stability, balance and development of the range of joint mobility. So let's leave prejudices and start reading, inform ourselves so as not to misinform people with myths
without foundation.

EternalHindu
Posts: 2
Location: Navi Mumbai
Contact:

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby EternalHindu » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:35 am

Hii,
I am a new member here :D
Thank you for sharing this Wonderful information.

User avatar
Dark_Void
Posts: 106

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby Dark_Void » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:55 am

EternalHindu wrote:Hii,
I am a new member here :D
Thank you for sharing this Wonderful information.


Welcome aboard! Always good to see new members.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 2089
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby Stormblood » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:27 pm

Blitzkrieg wrote:
But are you absolutely sure weightlifting is a no-no?


It depends on what kind of movements are you doing and what you pair them with. There is a reason why, for example, gymnasts and yogi are so mobile while cross-fitters and bodybuilders are not, for example. One only needs to look at them. Gymnasts have an optimal baseline compared to people coming from most other sports. In little time, they can pick up on any other physical discipline with ease. Same actually goes for yogis but it can't be said for cross-fitters and bodybuilder as they focus on body mass and strength. Tac-fit (tactical fitness) and flow-fit (very creative names, I know) were built for martial artists and the military. These have mix of martial arts movements, yoga and some other elements. These exercises do the opposite of gym crap, by strength

That principle of slowing down during the movement is called "tempo". And it usually indicated by 4 numbers. One indicates the time you take to, for example lift, the second indicates how much you hold the position, the third is the time you take to return to the starting position, and the fourth is how long you hold the starting position. There is also a special indicator called "X" that indicates an explosive movement. Tempo can applied to all sorts of exercises, not just weight-lifting. And I agree that it is something to take in consideration during your workout routine.

But when you use weights to train, you can't just use them all the time. You got to pair each movement with a mobility exercise. That's the principle of maintaining your mobility. And adding mobility routines to improve. Otherwise, you will be blocking your joints. What I'm saying is not to rely on yoga to unblock them. Yoga should be use for improving upon what you have and for spiritual advancement. That's what I am saying and that's what I think. I'm not going to push anything here.

Now I already discussed in another post that you don't need external weights to develop your body and push past your limits when you understand the concept of leverage and tempo. But that's another such personal decision. And about squats, let me tell you a "secret", those people who you see in the gym and in cross-fit, can't even squat properly, because they lack the necessary hip and knee mobility to do so.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 2089
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby Stormblood » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:31 pm

Gaal zuh wrote:
Stormblood wrote:Kundalini Yoga and Hatha Yoga are thing that you should be already doing. So I won't speak about these.

I think the best bet is tacfit. Weightlifting and other forms of gym exercises damage your joints over time, blocking your range of motion. I've seen plenty of guys that are big and muscular, but they can't move at all. They walk almost like robots. This is almost everyone at the gym. Literally. And in real life all people that are sedentary. That's why yoga is also so important. But why not use yoga exclusively for spiritual growth, when there are other options to restore and improve your range of motion/mobility? Tacfit does that, other than also increasing your strength and stamina/endurance/durability. I suggest you look it up and do your own research, of course avoiding bodybuilding hubs which are infested with disinformation about everything starting from nutrition. Once you've done your research, if you're convinced, don't go buy programs from their websites directly. Look for a local instructor, if there is any, and train with their group. It's better to get the basics down with them since it's 99% different than what is done in other training system. I've talked with people in martial arts that state their performances greatly improved after starting to pair their technical training with this discipline. Someone who has been doing judo for 20 years and is very Aryan (blue eyes, blonde, very fair skin, pronounced facial features), a boxer, and the list goes on.

This is my suggestion.

(@Aquarius, I've sent you an email some days ago. Please, if you still have access to your account, tell me at least if you got it)


Please, do not misinform the people in this forum.
There are different ways to train in a gym like: Weightlifting, Powerlifting, Strongman, etc. These disciplines are based above all on developing strength and power through weight training and for this you need to develop flexibility over time and a wide range of joint mobility, they are in fact the Weightlifters one of the most flexible athletes, in addition to that the lifting of weights in its different forms is one of the sports that puts less stress on the joints, unlike football or triathlon, which puts great stress on the joints, even running or football have indexes of joint injuries higher than the Weightlifting. Then say that practicing weightlifting limits your range of motion is based on the lack of information only. I guess when you think of the word gym or weight lifting you think of a muscle guy but without any physical skills, so this reminds me when people think of Satanism the first thing they think about is blood, darkness, the devil, etc. and this is thought for lack of information, so one thing is the aesthetic development as in most commercial gyms but there are also weight lifting disciplines that require neuromuscular and athletic development as well as a great development of stability, balance and development of the range of joint mobility. So let's leave prejudices and start reading, inform ourselves so as not to misinform people with myths
without foundation.



Yeah, that's exactly what you should do. I treat every area of knowledge the same way I treat spiritual disciplines. I spent four years studying different methods of training. And studying doesn't just mean staying behind a computer and reading, or being in a library. It's also means practice, experience and observation of other people. And if you're going to post misinformation about how weight-lifters are among the most flexible in the world, you are in for a rude awakening. Try have a look at gymnasts, for example. And wake up.

User avatar
NaziMan12
Posts: 1152

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby NaziMan12 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:34 pm

I think the question to ask is what aesthetics you like (brawny or fit, etc) or what function you want when you look at exercise. It's pretty simple. To maximize functional training results one should have a clear view of what civilization will look like in the future - without or with modern technology - or a mixture of both.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

sataniccowboy
Posts: 26

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby sataniccowboy » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:30 pm

yoga will keep pounds of as it stimulates muscles also marine combatives, krav maga , jujitsu ,muay thai ,russian savat or free running its very good for you to learn be all you can be also talk to ENLIL he taught me alot of martial arts and skills i never would have found and meditate on your katas also dim mak is one of the best hatha is best yoga for physical fitness you also can program your aura with im loosing weight and keeping it at my desired weight HAIL ENLIL!!!!

Gaal zuh
Posts: 30

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby Gaal zuh » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:27 am

Stormblood wrote:
Gaal zuh wrote:
Stormblood wrote:Kundalini Yoga and Hatha Yoga are thing that you should be already doing. So I won't speak about these.

I think the best bet is tacfit. Weightlifting and other forms of gym exercises damage your joints over time, blocking your range of motion. I've seen plenty of guys that are big and muscular, but they can't move at all. They walk almost like robots. This is almost everyone at the gym. Literally. And in real life all people that are sedentary. That's why yoga is also so important. But why not use yoga exclusively for spiritual growth, when there are other options to restore and improve your range of motion/mobility? Tacfit does that, other than also increasing your strength and stamina/endurance/durability. I suggest you look it up and do your own research, of course avoiding bodybuilding hubs which are infested with disinformation about everything starting from nutrition. Once you've done your research, if you're convinced, don't go buy programs from their websites directly. Look for a local instructor, if there is any, and train with their group. It's better to get the basics down with them since it's 99% different than what is done in other training system. I've talked with people in martial arts that state their performances greatly improved after starting to pair their technical training with this discipline. Someone who has been doing judo for 20 years and is very Aryan (blue eyes, blonde, very fair skin, pronounced facial features), a boxer, and the list goes on.

This is my suggestion.

(@Aquarius, I've sent you an email some days ago. Please, if you still have access to your account, tell me at least if you got it)


Please, do not misinform the people in this forum.
There are different ways to train in a gym like: Weightlifting, Powerlifting, Strongman, etc. These disciplines are based above all on developing strength and power through weight training and for this you need to develop flexibility over time and a wide range of joint mobility, they are in fact the Weightlifters one of the most flexible athletes, in addition to that the lifting of weights in its different forms is one of the sports that puts less stress on the joints, unlike football or triathlon, which puts great stress on the joints, even running or football have indexes of joint injuries higher than the Weightlifting. Then say that practicing weightlifting limits your range of motion is based on the lack of information only. I guess when you think of the word gym or weight lifting you think of a muscle guy but without any physical skills, so this reminds me when people think of Satanism the first thing they think about is blood, darkness, the devil, etc. and this is thought for lack of information, so one thing is the aesthetic development as in most commercial gyms but there are also weight lifting disciplines that require neuromuscular and athletic development as well as a great development of stability, balance and development of the range of joint mobility. So let's leave prejudices and start reading, inform ourselves so as not to misinform people with myths
without foundation.



Yeah, that's exactly what you should do. I treat every area of knowledge the same way I treat spiritual disciplines. I spent four years studying different methods of training. And studying doesn't just mean staying behind a computer and reading, or being in a library. It's also means practice, experience and observation of other people. And if you're going to post misinformation about how weight-lifters are among the most flexible in the world, you are in for a rude awakening. Try have a look at gymnasts, for example. And wake up.


I understand that knowledge is not only based on theory but also on practice and observation and if you look at the Olympic lifters you will realize that what I say is completely true, the average person who lives in a first world country does not even You can do a squat without any part of your body hurting and this is due to lack of mobility, being all day sitting and having a comfortable / sedentary life weakens our muscles, reduces our range of mobility and creates joint imbalances. Now the Olympic lifters and some powerlifters are able to do perfect squats with a wide range of motion, the range of motion is given by the level of joint mobility that a person possesses, not only that they can also perform a Snatch without problem, to be able to perform a Snatch you need a great mobility of hip, shoulder, ankles etc. I do not know any Olympic weightlifter who does not have a great mobility, maybe you misunderstand me, I'm not talking about the common person who attends a commercial gym, these people usually not to say that they do not have any knowledge about lifting technique, development of stability and mobility, but well this is just my opinion, right? Do not believe me, just look at Youtube weight lifting championships and watch as each of the athletes have excellent mobility or seek their training and you will see that stretching and mobility work is a big part of their routines.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 2089
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby Stormblood » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:44 pm

Look, buddy. I'm not here to fight. I'm here to point people toward a different way, not the Jewish way. Things like tac-fit and flow-fit were specifically engineered for martial artists and soldiers, who need a much greater range of mobility than lifters clown do. Just because something is popular it doesn't mean that is the way to go. Eastern Martial arts in the West are shitty and improperly taught because they were purposely taught this way by Asians who JUSTLY don't want Blacks and Whites meddling with their culture. Greater range of mobility than lifters is needed also for us spiritual people, because greater mobility = clear energy pathways and better energy flow. If you want to keep going with the bro-science, you're free to do that. I'm not here to force anyone to change. That is your personal business, not mine. However, one only needs to look at them and see the overwhelming difference. If you want to do weight-lifting, you need to pair each exercise with a mobility exercise. So first you do whatever you want to do (such as, I don't know, bicep curls). Then, as soon as you finished the first set of bicep curls, you complement it with a mobility exercise that targets the biceps and all other muscles involved. The core must AT ALL TIMES be active because that's where the actual power comes from. Guess where the greatest amount of organs is? In your core. Guess where the solar plexus is, which is the cross of all energy pathways in the body? In your core.


You infiltrators always come here to stir trouble. Let's have a look at your username. Gaal Zuh. Let's see:

• GAAL - Jewish character in the Bible. Also meaning contempt, abomination, rejection, loathing, beetle in HEBREW.
• ZUH - unidentified verse. Possibly meaning 'wtf' in English. Sound of the letter z in some languages.

Gaal zuh
Posts: 30

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby Gaal zuh » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:24 pm

Stormblood wrote:Look, buddy. I'm not here to fight. I'm here to point people toward a different way, not the Jewish way. Things like tac-fit and flow-fit were specifically engineered for martial artists and soldiers, who need a much greater range of mobility than lifters clown do. Just because something is popular it doesn't mean that is the way to go. Eastern Martial arts in the West are shitty and improperly taught because they were purposely taught this way by Asians who JUSTLY don't want Blacks and Whites meddling with their culture. Greater range of mobility than lifters is needed also for us spiritual people, because greater mobility = clear energy pathways and better energy flow. If you want to keep going with the bro-science, you're free to do that. I'm not here to force anyone to change. That is your personal business, not mine. However, one only needs to look at them and see the overwhelming difference. If you want to do weight-lifting, you need to pair each exercise with a mobility exercise. So first you do whatever you want to do (such as, I don't know, bicep curls). Then, as soon as you finished the first set of bicep curls, you complement it with a mobility exercise that targets the biceps and all other muscles involved. The core must AT ALL TIMES be active because that's where the actual power comes from. Guess where the greatest amount of organs is? In your core. Guess where the solar plexus is, which is the cross of all energy pathways in the body? In your core.


You infiltrators always come here to stir trouble. Let's have a look at your username. Gaal Zuh. Let's see:

• GAAL - Jewish character in the Bible. Also meaning contempt, abomination, rejection, loathing, beetle in HEBREW.
• ZUH - unidentified verse. Possibly meaning 'wtf' in English. Sound of the letter z in some languages.


Well I think nobody loves to be arguing but to discuss is necessary to clarify ideas among people, in addition other users can benefit from the ideas that are exposed here. Anyway, I've already invited you to see the Olympic lifters both in competition and in training and see for yourself that these athletes have a great range of mobility. And the argument that you should add mobility exercises to exercise with weights and therefore is bad is absurd, when you meditate you need to add Hatha yoga sessions so that the energy you raise with meditation can circulate through the body, So meditation is a bad idea because you need to add stretches to circulate energy and not have problems? Of course not, it is simply called balance to obtain better results.
So if you do exercises with weights and combine it with mobility exercises then you get better results, I do not see the way in which the increase in strength, muscle mass, balance, increase in caloric expenditure and hormonal balance product of weight lifting combined with Mobility exercises can be harmful, there is no way, unless you are very prejudiced and when you think about lifting weights think about an ultra muscle subject for steroids that does not take care of their health and can not even touch their feet. Again, the Olympic levators refute everything you say.

By the way the name of Gaal zhu is taken from the lost book of Enki, the original name is Galzu who was supposed to be an emissary of the creator of everything that exists

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 2089
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby Stormblood » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:33 pm

Gaal zuh wrote:Well I think nobody loves to be arguing but to discuss is necessary to clarify ideas among people, in addition other users can benefit from the ideas that are exposed here. Anyway, I've already invited you to see the Olympic lifters both in competition and in training and see for yourself that these athletes have a great range of mobility. And the argument that you should add mobility exercises to exercise with weights and therefore is bad is absurd, when you meditate you need to add Hatha yoga sessions so that the energy you raise with meditation can circulate through the body, So meditation is a bad idea because you need to add stretches to circulate energy and not have problems? Of course not, it is simply called balance to obtain better results.
So if you do exercises with weights and combine it with mobility exercises then you get better results, I do not see the way in which the increase in strength, muscle mass, balance, increase in caloric expenditure and hormonal balance product of weight lifting combined with Mobility exercises can be harmful, there is no way, unless you are very prejudiced and when you think about lifting weights think about an ultra muscle subject for steroids that does not take care of their health and can not even touch their feet. Again, the Olympic levators refute everything you say.

By the way the name of Gaal zhu is taken from the lost book of Enki, the original name is Galzu who was supposed to be an emissary of the creator of everything that exists


Do not take my words and spin them the way you want them. I've said that weight-lifting on its own is bad and that, if you still want to weight-lifting, you got to pair each exercise with a mobility exercise. 99% of weight-lifter does not do that. They barely do stretching, if any, let alone mobility. If you want to take the very few weight-lifters that have "good" mobility, then that's your choice but it does not represent statistically the overwhelming population of weight-lifters.

Furthermore, try not to say bullshit. Power meditation does not need hatha yoga. Hatha yoga is only needed to advance at a decent pace and for other important benefits. But power meditation does not have side effects if you don't overexert yourself. You can ground yourself through other meditation themselves. You can balance yourself through literally multiple ways going from meditation to breathing exercises, etc.

The problem here is that some people are naive and believe that only spiritual things have been corrupted. Not nutrition, not physical exercise, not other things. Just spiritual things. Just because something has become popular among the brainwashed and asleep, and has been popular for many years, it does not mean that it is safe and sound to do. Now that's where your third eye, sixth chakra, etc comes in place with your intuition.

I won't reply again to someone who puts in my mouth words I haven't said.

Gaal zuh
Posts: 30

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby Gaal zuh » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:10 am

Stormblood wrote:
Gaal zuh wrote:Well I think nobody loves to be arguing but to discuss is necessary to clarify ideas among people, in addition other users can benefit from the ideas that are exposed here. Anyway, I've already invited you to see the Olympic lifters both in competition and in training and see for yourself that these athletes have a great range of mobility. And the argument that you should add mobility exercises to exercise with weights and therefore is bad is absurd, when you meditate you need to add Hatha yoga sessions so that the energy you raise with meditation can circulate through the body, So meditation is a bad idea because you need to add stretches to circulate energy and not have problems? Of course not, it is simply called balance to obtain better results.
So if you do exercises with weights and combine it with mobility exercises then you get better results, I do not see the way in which the increase in strength, muscle mass, balance, increase in caloric expenditure and hormonal balance product of weight lifting combined with Mobility exercises can be harmful, there is no way, unless you are very prejudiced and when you think about lifting weights think about an ultra muscle subject for steroids that does not take care of their health and can not even touch their feet. Again, the Olympic levators refute everything you say.

By the way the name of Gaal zhu is taken from the lost book of Enki, the original name is Galzu who was supposed to be an emissary of the creator of everything that exists


Do not take my words and spin them the way you want them. I've said that weight-lifting on its own is bad and that, if you still want to weight-lifting, you got to pair each exercise with a mobility exercise. 99% of weight-lifter does not do that. They barely do stretching, if any, let alone mobility. If you want to take the very few weight-lifters that have "good" mobility, then that's your choice but it does not represent statistically the overwhelming population of weight-lifters.

Furthermore, try not to say bullshit. Power meditation does not need hatha yoga. Hatha yoga is only needed to advance at a decent pace and for other important benefits. But power meditation does not have side effects if you don't overexert yourself. You can ground yourself through other meditation themselves. You can balance yourself through literally multiple ways going from meditation to breathing exercises, etc.

The problem here is that some people are naive and believe that only spiritual things have been corrupted. Not nutrition, not physical exercise, not other things. Just spiritual things. Just because something has become popular among the brainwashed and asleep, and has been popular for many years, it does not mean that it is safe and sound to do. Now that's where your third eye, sixth chakra, etc comes in place with your intuition.

I won't reply again to someone who puts in my mouth words I haven't said.


Well, friend, I do not think I put words in your mouth.
It's okay if you want to believe that lifting weights is bad, I want to clarify that I believe that martial arts and yoga are much more superior than weightlifting according to our goals.
But I want to make something clear, weightlifting is a complex training system that is much more than simply lifting weights without any technique or knowledge of the human body and how it works, that most people do not know that they should work their mobility, they should work on your technique, neuromuscular coordination, etc. It does not make the weightlifting bad, the people are the ones that do the wrong things, and that happens with EVERYTHING.
I say this because you say: "If you want to take the few weightlifters who have" good "mobility, that's your choice, but it does not statistically represent the overwhelming population of weightlifters."
But it does not make sense, what am I supposed to do? Repair me only in cases of people who do everything wrong? Or, on the contrary, look at the people who take the time to know more and do things well as they are supposed to do. I think the answer is obvious.
The same thing happens with Satanism, the average person who mentions Satanism will tell you that it is bad (because he has never studied it thoroughly) and that he can talk about the small percentage of Satanists who are not "bad" compared to the percentage more high do things wrong, then thanks to these people who are responsible for damaging the image that people have of Satanism in general, that is the reason why prejudices are created, now Satanism is bad because most people do things wrong? or better, do we look at the small cases that do things right?

Well, with regard to meditation, Hatha yoga is just a general example. Meditation must be balanced with some physical discipline that helps the energy to move freely through all the energetic pathways of the body, clear in the initial levels of meditation this is not so urgent, but as it moves and increases amounts each time more energy than your body will have problems circulating energy, so if you are meditating and you add a discipline that helps circulate the energy, you will notice an energy boost that is due to your body can assimilate more Energy.
However, you can meditate for years without adding physical disciplines, but at some point you will come across a wall.

"The problem here is that some people are naive and believe that only spiritual things have been corrupted." Not spiritual, not physical exercise, not other things. "
Ok, nutrition, physical exercise, etc. they have been corrupted, as well as spirituality, they have been corrupted, they are not bad by themselves, so Weightlifting is not bad by itself, it is corrupt and people do things in the worst way they can do it. Correct version of the weightlifting, you must learn to discern the corrupt from what is not.

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 602

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby T.A.O.L. » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:19 am

Hps Maxine mentioned in the past a guy in the gym that couldnt do one single pull up even though he trained quite a bit.
Why is this?
When you train lifting weigths you not only distribute the weight differently, you use your muscles differently too.
Which means that you may be stronger doing some things but are unable to do others because your muscles have never done it in that way.
It is not just stormblood that has said that gym exercises are not good for you aside from the lack of stretching and mobility..
Different members have pointed out this thing.

Basicly trying to keep an argument alive because youre obsessed with it sounds foolish to me. Youve said what you wanted to say and all this leads to is the repeating of the message.
Honestly this is a nice topic but I dont even want to read any message of you anymore Gaal.
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

Gaal zuh
Posts: 30

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby Gaal zuh » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:13 pm

T.A.O.L. wrote:Hps Maxine mentioned in the past a guy in the gym that couldnt do one single pull up even though he trained quite a bit.
Why is this?
When you train lifting weigths you not only distribute the weight differently, you use your muscles differently too.
Which means that you may be stronger doing some things but are unable to do others because your muscles have never done it in that way.
It is not just stormblood that has said that gym exercises are not good for you aside from the lack of stretching and mobility..
Different members have pointed out this thing.

Basicly trying to keep an argument alive because youre obsessed with it sounds foolish to me. Youve said what you wanted to say and all this leads to is the repeating of the message.
Honestly this is a nice topic but I dont even want to read any message of you anymore Gaal.


Hps Maxine also in a sermon mentions that she trained heavy weight lifting herself, also Hps Hooded Cobra mentions that weightlifting is excellent for health.
There are hundreds of people who go to the gym and can not do a single pull up there are also hundreds of people who go to the gym and can do 20 pull ups, what is the point of that? Do pull ups depends largely on your type of training, time you have been training, etc. Your example does not make sense friend.

"When you train lifting weigths you not only distribute the weight differently, you use your muscles differently too.
Which means that you may be stronger doing some things but are unable to do others because your muscles have never done it in that way. "
That friend is called specificity and guess what? Pass with EVERYTHING.
I will give you an example:
If you work on your base chakra then your crown chakra became strong? No, only the chakra you work becomes strong. If you focus only on the base chakra then you will only be good / strong working with the base chakra and the magic related to, right?
Another example friend:
If you work with the fire element, what do you become good at? Invoking the water element? No, right?
If you invoke the fire element, then you are good at invoking the fire element and the magic related to the fire element. I hope it is clear. If you work on doing pull ups, then you become good doing pull ups, if you do squats, you get good doing squats, it's simple and happens with anything even with meditation.

Look friend, I'm not here to make enemies, it's my opinion, you and others have their opinion and that is respected no? And I say it for this, we here have something in common, you know that, right? You are a Satanist, Stormblood is a Satanist, I am a Satanist, that unites us here, right? The fact that we have different opinions among us does not make us enemies, it is normal and healthy for everyone to have different ideas on any subject, I am talking here to defend Weightlifting, that's all, I do not stop being a partner with a goal common for this
Why do I say it? For this:
"You infiltrate always come here to stir trouble Let's have a look at your username Gaal Zuh Let's see:"

And this:

"Honestly this is a nice topic but I dont even want to read any message of you anymore Gaal."

Man, the fact that we have different opinions on a subject does not make us enemies, at least I do not consider them my enemies, I do not see why.
And the fact that I think differently for the simple fact that I try to think for myself does not make me an "infiltrate"
Please, be mature, the fact that I think differently does not make us enemies, that's ridiculous.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 2089
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby Stormblood » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:43 am

I'll quote someone else from another topic here: "The whole "respecting other people's opinion" was created (and is pushed) by jews so every degenerate out there can demand respect for their stupidity, thus making Gentiles more and more tolerant of degeneracy and stupidity."

Enough said.

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 602

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby T.A.O.L. » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:18 pm

Gaal zuh wrote:
T.A.O.L. wrote:Hps Maxine mentioned in the past a guy in the gym that couldnt do one single pull up even though he trained quite a bit.
Why is this?
When you train lifting weigths you not only distribute the weight differently, you use your muscles differently too.
Which means that you may be stronger doing some things but are unable to do others because your muscles have never done it in that way.
It is not just stormblood that has said that gym exercises are not good for you aside from the lack of stretching and mobility..
Different members have pointed out this thing.

Basicly trying to keep an argument alive because youre obsessed with it sounds foolish to me. Youve said what you wanted to say and all this leads to is the repeating of the message.
Honestly this is a nice topic but I dont even want to read any message of you anymore Gaal.


Hps Maxine also in a sermon mentions that she trained heavy weight lifting herself, also Hps Hooded Cobra mentions that weightlifting is excellent for health.
There are hundreds of people who go to the gym and can not do a single pull up there are also hundreds of people who go to the gym and can do 20 pull ups, what is the point of that? Do pull ups depends largely on your type of training, time you have been training, etc. Your example does not make sense friend.

"When you train lifting weigths you not only distribute the weight differently, you use your muscles differently too.
Which means that you may be stronger doing some things but are unable to do others because your muscles have never done it in that way. "
That friend is called specificity and guess what? Pass with EVERYTHING.
I will give you an example:
If you work on your base chakra then your crown chakra became strong? No, only the chakra you work becomes strong. If you focus only on the base chakra then you will only be good / strong working with the base chakra and the magic related to, right?
Another example friend:
If you work with the fire element, what do you become good at? Invoking the water element? No, right?
If you invoke the fire element, then you are good at invoking the fire element and the magic related to the fire element. I hope it is clear. If you work on doing pull ups, then you become good doing pull ups, if you do squats, you get good doing squats, it's simple and happens with anything even with meditation.

Look friend, I'm not here to make enemies, it's my opinion, you and others have their opinion and that is respected no? And I say it for this, we here have something in common, you know that, right? You are a Satanist, Stormblood is a Satanist, I am a Satanist, that unites us here, right? The fact that we have different opinions among us does not make us enemies, it is normal and healthy for everyone to have different ideas on any subject, I am talking here to defend Weightlifting, that's all, I do not stop being a partner with a goal common for this
Why do I say it? For this:
"You infiltrate always come here to stir trouble Let's have a look at your username Gaal Zuh Let's see:"

And this:

"Honestly this is a nice topic but I dont even want to read any message of you anymore Gaal."

Man, the fact that we have different opinions on a subject does not make us enemies, at least I do not consider them my enemies, I do not see why.
And the fact that I think differently for the simple fact that I try to think for myself does not make me an "infiltrate"
Please, be mature, the fact that I think differently does not make us enemies, that's ridiculous.


You're trying to compare different breeds of dogs like a chihauhua and a pitbull.
What I was saying is "When you train lifting weigths you not only distribute the weight differently, you use your muscles differently too. "
Which.. lets apply this to arm exercises. So you "lift weights" doing a benchpress. Does that make you use the same muscles in the same way doing a push-up? No, not exactly.
With a push up comes a bit more coordination. And a different way of holding the muscles in the core, but that is aside the point, as I said arm exercises.

You didn't get what I was saying.
And Ive already told you the reason that I was not happy with a reply of yours.
This said, I wont say any more.

You keep on pushing your idea (almost) like it is the only one that is correct. People must do what they think fits their body and also what they enjoy.
I think that it is also because you sound like a xian that talks like a broken record in some way is what may cause the friction between you and other people.
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

TheFlea
Posts: 94

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby TheFlea » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:55 pm

Stormblood wrote:I'll quote someone else from another topic here: "The whole "respecting other people's opinion" was created (and is pushed) by jews so every degenerate out there can demand respect for their stupidity, thus making Gentiles more and more tolerant of degeneracy and stupidity."

Enough said.


Several months of taking a break from the forums and just doing RTR's and meditating, to come back and, again, see Stormblood bullying his way around the forums.

We know you think Lydia is just the shit. I believe her quote is apt in some situations, and she is a valued fellow SS, but her quote does not fit this situation, I would tell her that and this is why - this person is not a degenerate, they are on our team. He is not some common Christian brainwashing the masses, or your average deluded drug addict or paid shill. He is also not showing stupidity by simply having his own opinion.
This opinion which is also shared by others including Hoodedcobra (according to HC's previous statements). Should I imply that you are a degenerate because you have an opinion? Is Hoodedcobra a degenerate for having his own opinion since it may not be the same as yours?

You know better.

It was disappointing to see this again after coming back. You have many opinions I have seen through the years, not saying they are wrong, as many I agree with, but you always beat them into people with such arrogance. I don't get why. I have been reading this person's posts on this thread, and I don't see what you and T.A.O.L. are so upset about, he is simply making a case of the benefits of weight lifting. People can make their own choices here he isn't bullying you guys so why show this ugly side of you?

I Also remember Maxine saying she did weightlifting herself. Honestly, isn't weightlifting still better than sitting on your ass all the time Not doing anything? Its a step in the right direction, is it not? I personally have tried both body weight and external weight exercises, with complimenting stretches that Stormblood raves about, and still had too much muscle mass to correctly do the Hatha poses. Now I do supplement extra cardio instead of so much building and it is much better. To each their own, really. But I'm not going to say stretching is terrible and body weight workouts are a negative thing just because it didn't work for me... That would be silly, right?

Also, to Stormblood and especially T.A.O.L., do you two honestly think that accusing this person of being an infiltrator and telling him he has a Jewish name as well as saying he talks like a Xian is going to help our cause? Is that going to thrill him into doing extra RTR's? Or how about someone just browsing the forum, a curious person who sees this arrogance and hatefulness to this individual, does it send a good message? If it saddens me I can only imagine what someone else would think. And to say he is wrong and to imply these horrible things against him just to then say you guys aren't going to reply to him... Kind of childish and maybe even a little "can give it but doesn't want to take it," no? I guess I expect more from you, my comrades

TheFlea
Posts: 94

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby TheFlea » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:18 pm

Also, I hear a lot about the gym and how there's nothing but meat heads there etc.. And I'm not disputing this can be the case, or that the gym you go to is this way, but not all gyms are this way, nor are all of them just weights and special machines. The one in my area has NINE pull up bars, over 20 sets of sit up floor hooks, 20 treadmills, 20 stair climbers, 5 ropes for jumping, an ENTIRE HALF of the building just for stretching and increasing blood flow and flexibility, as well as these special colored balls that work on your balance and back. And just regular old weights if you decide to incorporate them.

These extras are nice, for my area there are very few hills for running and my work has no stairs for climbing or bars to do chin ups on. Point being, if you don't like your gym, try another one if you can. I thought the same way til I looked around and was pleasantly surprised. Very few meatheads at this particular location. Just thought I'd throw that out there, as I don't have Tac-Fit in my area sadly so I found this gym thankfully.

I do want to make clear that while I do support weight lifting, I completely agree with Stormblood and T.A.O.L. that it is best, at least in my own experience and opinion, to supplement weight training with other exercises such as cardio and stretching. I don't argue this, and this heavy mass is better if you are flexible. As we all know the guy walking like a Transformer down the sidewalk or wobbling like a Penguin (no offense, Nick haha) because they have no movement.

Maybe everybody is trying to say the same thing, but instead of "wake up, degenerates with opinions" or "You infiltrating weight lifter," "Don't feed people with disinformation" lol or implying Gaal and Central force aren't woke to the fact that nutrition and working out is infiltrated like spirituality... Instead it could be "My experience has shown this, yours could be different but these are my two cents." and "This other thing didn't work for me, but what you advocate did help, I just had to supplement it with this" Respecting each other's opinion IS NOT a Jewish thing, so long as the opinion is in the realm of sanity and not complete garbage. Pretty simple

Thunder
Posts: 89

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby Thunder » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:56 pm

In my opinion, the only thing you have to care for is your health, this as a supreme principle, so whether practicing calisthenics or weightlifting or whatever else is subjected to this.
Besides this, it's about personal tastes and from there begin sterile discussions.
Fuck the bro-science of the gym and the general gym culture, which is pure materialism where one is a good "klippoth" goy, a pumped void goy which bases itself and his concept of "social status" on being big (which is a frustration, a paranoid aim that many can't achieve). If you consider the gym as a cultural element.
In my opinion, gymnasts have the best physiques and proportions. But also a good combination of gym, calisthenics and boxe. Everything that brings the body in proportions with its parts. The risk of bodybuilding is maybe this, to look unproportioned due to inexperience.
But discussions should end before personal tastes.

Gaal zuh
Posts: 30

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby Gaal zuh » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:45 am

TheFlea wrote:
Stormblood wrote:I'll quote someone else from another topic here: "The whole "respecting other people's opinion" was created (and is pushed) by jews so every degenerate out there can demand respect for their stupidity, thus making Gentiles more and more tolerant of degeneracy and stupidity."

Enough said.


Several months of taking a break from the forums and just doing RTR's and meditating, to come back and, again, see Stormblood bullying his way around the forums.

We know you think Lydia is just the shit. I believe her quote is apt in some situations, and she is a valued fellow SS, but her quote does not fit this situation, I would tell her that and this is why - this person is not a degenerate, they are on our team. He is not some common Christian brainwashing the masses, or your average deluded drug addict or paid shill. He is also not showing stupidity by simply having his own opinion.
This opinion which is also shared by others including Hoodedcobra (according to HC's previous statements). Should I imply that you are a degenerate because you have an opinion? Is Hoodedcobra a degenerate for having his own opinion since it may not be the same as yours?

You know better.

It was disappointing to see this again after coming back. You have many opinions I have seen through the years, not saying they are wrong, as many I agree with, but you always beat them into people with such arrogance. I don't get why. I have been reading this person's posts on this thread, and I don't see what you and T.A.O.L. are so upset about, he is simply making a case of the benefits of weight lifting. People can make their own choices here he isn't bullying you guys so why show this ugly side of you?

I Also remember Maxine saying she did weightlifting herself. Honestly, isn't weightlifting still better than sitting on your ass all the time Not doing anything? Its a step in the right direction, is it not? I personally have tried both body weight and external weight exercises, with complimenting stretches that Stormblood raves about, and still had too much muscle mass to correctly do the Hatha poses. Now I do supplement extra cardio instead of so much building and it is much better. To each their own, really. But I'm not going to say stretching is terrible and body weight workouts are a negative thing just because it didn't work for me... That would be silly, right?

Also, to Stormblood and especially T.A.O.L., do you two honestly think that accusing this person of being an infiltrator and telling him he has a Jewish name as well as saying he talks like a Xian is going to help our cause? Is that going to thrill him into doing extra RTR's? Or how about someone just browsing the forum, a curious person who sees this arrogance and hatefulness to this individual, does it send a good message? If it saddens me I can only imagine what someone else would think. And to say he is wrong and to imply these horrible things against him just to then say you guys aren't going to reply to him... Kind of childish and maybe even a little "can give it but doesn't want to take it," no? I guess I expect more from you, my comrades



I thank you very much for your words, you said several things that I had thought, like what I think immature that accuses me of being jewish, infiltrated and christian for having an opinion, I think that is totally incorrect because we are discussing an idea, a topic, etc. . And these two people started attacking to my person. I thank you for noticing and demanding more respect.

hailourtruegod
Posts: 888

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby hailourtruegod » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:37 am

TheFlea wrote:
Stormblood wrote:I'll quote someone else from another topic here: "The whole "respecting other people's opinion" was created (and is pushed) by jews so every degenerate out there can demand respect for their stupidity, thus making Gentiles more and more tolerant of degeneracy and stupidity."

Enough said.


Several months of taking a break from the forums and just doing RTR's and meditating, to come back and, again, see Stormblood bullying his way around the forums.

We know you think Lydia is just the shit. I believe her quote is apt in some situations, and she is a valued fellow SS, but her quote does not fit this situation, I would tell her that and this is why - this person is not a degenerate, they are on our team. He is not some common Christian brainwashing the masses, or your average deluded drug addict or paid shill. He is also not showing stupidity by simply having his own opinion.
This opinion which is also shared by others including Hoodedcobra (according to HC's previous statements). Should I imply that you are a degenerate because you have an opinion? Is Hoodedcobra a degenerate for having his own opinion since it may not be the same as yours?

You know better.

It was disappointing to see this again after coming back. You have many opinions I have seen through the years, not saying they are wrong, as many I agree with, but you always beat them into people with such arrogance. I don't get why. I have been reading this person's posts on this thread, and I don't see what you and T.A.O.L. are so upset about, he is simply making a case of the benefits of weight lifting. People can make their own choices here he isn't bullying you guys so why show this ugly side of you?

I Also remember Maxine saying she did weightlifting herself. Honestly, isn't weightlifting still better than sitting on your ass all the time Not doing anything? Its a step in the right direction, is it not? I personally have tried both body weight and external weight exercises, with complimenting stretches that Stormblood raves about, and still had too much muscle mass to correctly do the Hatha poses. Now I do supplement extra cardio instead of so much building and it is much better. To each their own, really. But I'm not going to say stretching is terrible and body weight workouts are a negative thing just because it didn't work for me... That would be silly, right?

Also, to Stormblood and especially T.A.O.L., do you two honestly think that accusing this person of being an infiltrator and telling him he has a Jewish name as well as saying he talks like a Xian is going to help our cause? Is that going to thrill him into doing extra RTR's? Or how about someone just browsing the forum, a curious person who sees this arrogance and hatefulness to this individual, does it send a good message? If it saddens me I can only imagine what someone else would think. And to say he is wrong and to imply these horrible things against him just to then say you guys aren't going to reply to him... Kind of childish and maybe even a little "can give it but doesn't want to take it," no? I guess I expect more from you, my comrades



Took the words right out of my mouth comrade.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Ce Acatl Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl!

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 2089
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby Stormblood » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:36 am

TheFlea wrote:...


If you can't control your emotions, you should sit out of a discussion, work them out, then insert yourself, instead of letting your emotions get the best of you. Emotions are to be controlled and directed properly by your mind.

Now, what the other user is doing here is different. He is trying to push that weight-lifting also bestows on you a great range of motion, which is very different from what the evidence provides. Those very few weight-lifters who have great mobility, they have have it because they associate something else to weight-lifting, which is what I've been telling to do to those who like doing weight-lifting. Now, if we have our meditations who open the chakras in a few months at a time, what am I going to do? Tell a newbie to do a New Age meditation to open the chakras, which could take a lifetime to achieve the goal and even be harmful, coming directly from the enemy? I certainly do not. I point them to our meditations like I'm pointing a martial artist to what best benefits their discipline.

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 602

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby T.A.O.L. » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:18 pm

I believe I said something very crude, which I didn't realize at first. (and now you're all like wth is her problem?!)

I didn't expect to be drawn into an argument, nor to be misunderstood.
Nor to be spoken to as 'friend'. NOR to be taken in the same context as Stormblood. I don't know Stormblood, I have never spoken to him in private.
I know some sentences were more general statements that he wrote, such as the sentence on that people forget about the corruption of nutrition and martial arts. Centralforce has studied a lot on his field, and there are also many baseless sayings in what I have read and studied, and it should be obvious that it shouldn't apply to us.

(Searching for words here..)

Some feelings were hurt beside this, and it wasn't my doing that started that unrestful feeling. I dont think I like it either when people come agressively at me and then act like they're my best pal.
I think that that is what I meant by 'broken record'.

I am sorry for hurting your feelings if I did and you're a legit SS. But I also remember this thing that the jew causes a problem and when they're set straight they whine all about it. Which seems like how this conversation was/is progressing. Dont get me wrong, I am just being careful.

I do not believe in any circumstance that I harmed anyones reputation in any way. Messages and words speak for themselves.

As concerning @TheFlea , I have no words for you, not for any of that what you may spew out at me. However, some things should be adressed, and these will show themselves in time.

(Is there anything else that I wanted to say?)

In all, words, messages, intonations may not come across well in the written word over the internet.

If there is anything necessary to be said or to be resolved before one is able to move on, then lets work that out, or at least try to.
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

Aquarius
Posts: 3312

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby Aquarius » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:22 pm

Thunder wrote:In my opinion, the only thing you have to care for is your health, this as a supreme principle, so whether practicing calisthenics or weightlifting or whatever else is subjected to this.
Besides this, it's about personal tastes and from there begin sterile discussions.
Fuck the bro-science of the gym and the general gym culture, which is pure materialism where one is a good "klippoth" goy, a pumped void goy which bases itself and his concept of "social status" on being big (which is a frustration, a paranoid aim that many can't achieve). If you consider the gym as a cultural element.
In my opinion, gymnasts have the best physiques and proportions. But also a good combination of gym, calisthenics and boxe. Everything that brings the body in proportions with its parts. The risk of bodybuilding is maybe this, to look unproportioned due to inexperience.
But discussions should end before personal tastes.
Yes, health comes first in my life too.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

User avatar
Nick Vabzircnila
Posts: 218
Contact:

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby Nick Vabzircnila » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:03 pm

Stormblood wrote:I'll quote someone else from another topic here: "The whole "respecting other people's opinion" was created (and is pushed) by jews so every degenerate out there can demand respect for their stupidity, thus making Gentiles more and more tolerant of degeneracy and stupidity."

Enough said.


This is true, but I believe that was written in response to someone who expressed a kind of nihilistic relativistic worldview in a topic about philosophy. This is a different situation.

Those whose messages are approved here have the right to express their opinions. This doesn't mean everyone has to 'respect' them. It just means people have a right to free speech. One can disagree, but this doesn't give one the right to try and gag the other person with iniquity and deadly assumptions. It's right in the rules when you create a user, no flaming allowed.

Remember, we have some of the brightest minds here who have seen the truth. This is what we have in common, we know the truth. We are a rarity. We all have a responsibility to make sure this place we all have - the House of Satan - is kept neat and tidy, and that it has room for all dedicated ones, despite differing opinions on everything else. Kind of like a military setting. This is also makes for the best environment for teaching and learning.

User avatar
Nick Vabzircnila
Posts: 218
Contact:

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby Nick Vabzircnila » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:06 pm

TheFlea wrote:I do want to make clear that while I do support weight lifting, I completely agree with Stormblood and T.A.O.L. that it is best, at least in my own experience and opinion, to supplement weight training with other exercises such as cardio and stretching. I don't argue this, and this heavy mass is better if you are flexible. As we all know the guy walking like a Transformer down the sidewalk or wobbling like a Penguin (no offense, Nick haha) because they have no movement.


Never seen a penguin do yoga?

Image

Kidding aside, imaginary lats are extremely amusing, it always makes me smile.

TheFlea
Posts: 94

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby TheFlea » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:07 pm

Stormblood wrote:
TheFlea wrote:...


If you can't control your emotions, you should sit out of a discussion, work them out, then insert yourself, instead of letting your emotions get the best of you. Emotions are to be controlled and directed properly by your mind.


You know, perhaps I didn't word things correctly. "Saddened" may not be the word I was searching for. It wasn't as much an emotion like sadness or anger, as much as it was really just pure disappointment in a fellow SS who I know can be better. Regardless of your feelings on my feelings, I think my actual message isn't way off base. I'm sure you agree that there's a fine line between true pride and abrasive arrogance, between helping others with our personal experience / friendly suggestions and speaking as the authority on matters with a bully attitude... I guess we just disagree on where this line may lay. Don't you agree people generally respond better to tact?

Though my choice of words may not have been the best, and even though I am not a perfect person either, and regardless of how much I may value you as a comrade, I feel my reaction was valid/warranted, and I stand by what I meant, 100%.

TheFlea
Posts: 94

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby TheFlea » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:13 pm

T.A.O.L. wrote:I believe I said something very crude, which I didn't realize at first. (and now you're all like wth is her problem?!)

I didn't expect to be drawn into an argument, nor to be misunderstood.
Nor to be spoken to as 'friend'. NOR to be taken in the same context as Stormblood. I don't know Stormblood, I have never spoken to him ... As concerning @TheFlea , I have no words for you, not for any of that what you may spew out at me. However, some things should be adressed, and these will show themselves in time.


I want to apologize, I did not mean to lump you two together as you are different people, that is my mistake. I just saw similar things from you and he but they are different, too. My mind kind of meshed it together, and for this I am sorry I didn't mean to offend you.

What do you mean by "some things need to be addressed, and these things will show themselves in time"? I don't think I said anything crazy hateful to you?

Nick Vabzircnila wrote:Never seen a penguin do yoga?

Image

Kidding aside, imaginary lats are extremely amusing, it always makes me smile.


Well now I guess I have seen everything, haha. Cool

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 2089
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby Stormblood » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:49 pm

What's amazing is how this discussion is being turned around when it can be seen clearly who "threw the first stone" to use the language of all those who let themselves be dominated by their emotions here and let them blind them to the point of putting words into my mouth, like:

• telling that meditation is bad (which is nowhere to be seen in literally all my posting history)
• claiming I said that weightlifting combined with mobility is harmful
• somehow extrapolating from my posts that weightlifting was good in the beginning than it was corrupted (which I never said, since weight-lifting as a singular discipline didn't even exist before last century)
• claiming that my experience is limited to one gym

meanwhile calling down clergy members who never stated anything about doing weight-lifting WITHOUT yoga, cardio, etc, making correct examples that have nothing to do with the topic at hand and misconstruing quotes through logical fallacies. Thumbs up! Let's see who else wants to join the topic and derive from my posts stuff that I never posted or even thought. And please stop telling Taol she accused anyone of being Jewish. That wasn't her but was me. Whether Gaal Zuh is Jewish or not will be proved by the test of time. The name is suspiciously similar to Zir Gohed, who admitted on the Yahoo Groups of having a Jewish grandma. But feel free to prove otherwise. You don't even have to use words to prove. Just your behaviour will tell. Actions speak louder than words, especially in Spiritual Satanism.

I'll repeat what I think in a single sentence: "Weight-lifting is bad: if you still want to do it, at least pair each exercises with a mobility exercise, as that will prevent blockages in the joints from manifesting over time." Mobility is not stretching. If you don't know the difference, we may all go do yoga with the penguins and I'm sure they'll teach us.

Now, this is not a topic to prove whether weight-lifting or something else is superior. The original poster asked for advice on how to complement his physical routine and that should be the purpose of the discussion.


P.S. Don't expect me to ask for forgiveness over a misunderstanding created entirely by people who can't even read and argue with logical fallacies.

User avatar
Nick Vabzircnila
Posts: 218
Contact:

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby Nick Vabzircnila » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:26 pm

It’s funny because according to your posts, you both agree on several things, like sedentary people being stiff, and that you should do mobility exercises and remain flexible if you’re lifting weights:

Gaal Zuh claimed that weight-lifters are of the most flexible athletes of the world. He emphasized that he wasn’t referring to the everyday gym-goer, but rather the professional weight-lifting athletes. Then he encouraged the discussion to proceed without prejudices. Which is fair request if one wishes to make a point.

Stormblood related his experience with different methods of training, and disagreed with Gaal Zuh’s claim that weight-lifters are among the most flexible in the world.

Gaal Zuh reiterated that he wasn’t just talking about the everyday gym-goer, but rather the athletes who attend championships and such. He also added that mobility work is supposedly a big part of their routines. To support his claim that these athletes have excellent mobility, Gaal Zuh encouraged Stormblood to watch YT videos of weight-lifting championships.

Stormblood replied that he isn’t here to force anyone to change, but that Gaal Zuh was free to continue with the bro-science if he wanted to. However, Stormblood also wrote that each weight-lifting exercise one does should be paired with a mobility exercise. Which is agreeing with what Gaal Zuh wrote earlier on. However, Stormblood then called Gaal Zuh an infiltrator because of Gaal Zuh’s username which Stormblood assumed was Hebrew/Biblical.

Gaal Zuh then explained the origin of his name. In the same post, he made the point that exercise with weights isn’t bad just because one must add mobility exercises. He compared this to adding Hatha Yoga sessions to a Power Meditation program as to allow the raised energy to circulate freely. He again reiterated his point that mobility exercises should go together with weight-training for the best results. Which, again, agrees with Stormbloods stance on this.

Stormblood replied, asking Gaal Zuh not to spin his words. It’s unclear what Stormblood is referring to. Stormblood reiterated his point that weight-lifting on its own is bad, and that you should pair each exercise with a mobility exercise. Stormblood made the point that the small number of lifters with great mobility don’t statistically represent the overwhelming population of lifters. Which, again, is something Stormblood and Gaal Zuh agree on.

Stormblood tells Gaal Zuh not to say bullshit, and that Power Meditation does not need Hatha Yoga because Hatha Yoga is only needed to advance at a decent phase. He also claims that power meditation doesn’t have any side effects unless you overexert yourself. This point seems to be an attempt to deflate Gaal Zuh’s analogy between mobility exercises for weight-lifters and Hatha Yoga for Power Meditators – even though they both agree on the matter.

(BTW: The above is untrue – Hatha Yoga is VERY important when meditating, but this becomes apparent with time.)

Stormblood adds that he won’t reply again to someone who puts words into his mouth.

Stormblood replies to TheFlea that Gaal Zuh is trying to “push that weight-lifting also bestows on you a great range of motion, which is very different from what the evidence provides.” Which – looking back at Gaal Zuh’s posts – is untrue. Gaal Zuh has repeatedly stated that he’s referring to elite athletes, not the everyday gym-goer.

________________________

I know it might be strange to have one’s words summarized like this, but this is an accurate run-through. Stormblood, you guys obviously agree on the main points of your conversation. Yet you consistently tried to escalate the imaginary argument with inflammatory language and serious accusations. While Gaal Zuh was trying to establish common ground. It’s like you didn’t even read what the Gaal Zuh wrote but were just arguing for the sake of arguing – even though you basically agreed on everything.

Transits can cause unnecessary strife like this.

TheFlea
Posts: 94

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby TheFlea » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:15 pm

You know, I do own what I said and it was honestly coming from a good place. But like T.A.O.L. said about herself, I also might have come off a bit rough myself with my wording. Again, I also do apologize if I implied that she accused Gaal of having the Jewish name - like I said, I kind of grouped all the quotes together.

I honestly do believe the things I said, though I could have worded them better. I just want this forum to be a place where we can all be treated with respect (barring openly hostile enemies of Gentiles, obviously) and can come and be refreshed by good like minded people who care about one another in this war. Seemed like it use to be that way years ago, maybe just simple nostalgia blurring my memory lol.

When I say that I take you all seriously and see you as my comrades, I mean it. Even you, Stormblood haha. Though I know we can rub each other the wrong way many times.

I admit I think I may have fanned some flames myself and perhaps I haven't helped the situation as I would have hoped. For this I am sorry.

TheFlea
Posts: 94

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby TheFlea » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:39 pm

Thunder wrote:In my opinion, the only thing you have to care for is your health, this as a supreme principle, so whether practicing calisthenics or weightlifting or whatever else is subjected to this.


^ This... +1

You have said what I was trying to say but failed to, simply and elegantly. I believe the same as you and Aquarius here, that good health is what is first in one's mind is what's important. Not the "bro-mentality," but with their own intuition, research, experience, and suggestions from others, they can find what's right for them personally. At least this has been my experience lately, after shifting gears with some things and beliefs. Thank you for this, I could not put it into words correctly and simply what I was thinking for some reason

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 602

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby T.A.O.L. » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:14 pm

TheFlea wrote:
T.A.O.L. wrote:I believe I said something very crude, which I didn't realize at first. (and now you're all like wth is her problem?!)

I didn't expect to be drawn into an argument, nor to be misunderstood.
Nor to be spoken to as 'friend'. NOR to be taken in the same context as Stormblood. I don't know Stormblood, I have never spoken to him ... As concerning @TheFlea , I have no words for you, not for any of that what you may spew out at me. However, some things should be adressed, and these will show themselves in time.


I want to apologize, I did not mean to lump you two together as you are different people, that is my mistake. I just saw similar things from you and he but they are different, too. My mind kind of meshed it together, and for this I am sorry I didn't mean to offend you.

What do you mean by "some things need to be addressed, and these things will show themselves in time"? I don't think I said anything crazy hateful to you?



I doubt you did TheFlea, but I just wanted to make clear that I wont exactly tolerate people spreading crap about me for basicly nothing.

At first I thought you'd be like that, but after a few minutes I realized that you didn't mean it like that.

So.. hm.. I guess its alright now.
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 602

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby T.A.O.L. » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:17 pm

Nick Vabzircnila wrote:
TheFlea wrote:I do want to make clear that while I do support weight lifting, I completely agree with Stormblood and T.A.O.L. that it is best, at least in my own experience and opinion, to supplement weight training with other exercises such as cardio and stretching. I don't argue this, and this heavy mass is better if you are flexible. As we all know the guy walking like a Transformer down the sidewalk or wobbling like a Penguin (no offense, Nick haha) because they have no movement.


Never seen a penguin do yoga?

Image

Kidding aside, imaginary lats are extremely amusing, it always makes me smile.


Nice picture :) Lightens up the topic. If posts had a like button it'd be having quite a few already :).
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

TheFlea
Posts: 94

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby TheFlea » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:43 pm

Nick Vabzircnila wrote:...


At the sake of filling this thread up with too many of my posts (sorry OP)... I just had to say that reading your rundown of events, for some reason kind of completely deflated my serious outlook here, in a good way. Somehow lightened the atmosphere reading things that way, to me at least. Not sure if you were going for that, but yeah.
And kind of made me feel goofy looking back at things while I work out myself haha

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 602

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby T.A.O.L. » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:41 pm

TheFlea wrote:I honestly do believe the things I said, though I could have worded them better. I just want this forum to be a place where we can all be treated with respect (barring openly hostile enemies of Gentiles, obviously) and can come and be refreshed by good like minded people who care about one another in this war. Seemed like it use to be that way years ago, maybe just simple nostalgia blurring my memory lol.

When I say that I take you all seriously and see you as my comrades, I mean it.


You're right to think of that.. I too have some memories of places where people sort of got along.
I believe we still can remake that, and that means we as a person have to advance and step up to be those people too. But we also have to consider that we are our own person, and that not everything should be the same as that, if that makes sense.

Strangely enough I must say, that I think there is such a huge difference between teens of the 90's and of the years after that..
I wasn't a teen in the 90's in too young for that, but what I really wanted to say is, that for some reason, with just a few years difference, something changed so fundamentally that there are basicly only a lot of losers and bullies left.
People of virtually the same age at some point being totally immature versus their others whom a few years before had that same age whom would have never acted so immature and ... .. if you get what I am saying.
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

User avatar
Dark_Void
Posts: 106

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby Dark_Void » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:47 am

Well, I have been weightlifting, doing cardio, and just regular stretching for a while now. But it’s kinda getting boring so I was just wondering what some of the others in the community would do if they where in my shoes so to speak. I don’t really know if martial arts are considered a spiritual thing or not. I know the founder of Aikido claimed it was a spiritual thing but I’m not so sure. I never really got a spiritual vibe from Tae Kwon Do, though I still enjoyed my time with it. I’m not sure if martial arts advance the soul or not. Anyway, I appreciate all of the suggestions offered thus far.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 2089
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby Stormblood » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:41 am

Nick Vabzircnila wrote:It’s funny because according to your posts, you both agree on several things, like sedentary people being stiff, and that you should do mobility exercises and remain flexible if you’re lifting weights:

Gaal Zuh claimed that weight-lifters are of the most flexible athletes of the world. He emphasized that he wasn’t referring to the everyday gym-goer, but rather the professional weight-lifting athletes. Then he encouraged the discussion to proceed without prejudices. Which is fair request if one wishes to make a point.

Stormblood related his experience with different methods of training, and disagreed with Gaal Zuh’s claim that weight-lifters are among the most flexible in the world.

Gaal Zuh reiterated that he wasn’t just talking about the everyday gym-goer, but rather the athletes who attend championships and such. He also added that mobility work is supposedly a big part of their routines. To support his claim that these athletes have excellent mobility, Gaal Zuh encouraged Stormblood to watch YT videos of weight-lifting championships.

Stormblood replied that he isn’t here to force anyone to change, but that Gaal Zuh was free to continue with the bro-science if he wanted to. However, Stormblood also wrote that each weight-lifting exercise one does should be paired with a mobility exercise. Which is agreeing with what Gaal Zuh wrote earlier on. However, Stormblood then called Gaal Zuh an infiltrator because of Gaal Zuh’s username which Stormblood assumed was Hebrew/Biblical.

Gaal Zuh then explained the origin of his name. In the same post, he made the point that exercise with weights isn’t bad just because one must add mobility exercises. He compared this to adding Hatha Yoga sessions to a Power Meditation program as to allow the raised energy to circulate freely. He again reiterated his point that mobility exercises should go together with weight-training for the best results. Which, again, agrees with Stormbloods stance on this.

Stormblood replied, asking Gaal Zuh not to spin his words. It’s unclear what Stormblood is referring to. Stormblood reiterated his point that weight-lifting on its own is bad, and that you should pair each exercise with a mobility exercise. Stormblood made the point that the small number of lifters with great mobility don’t statistically represent the overwhelming population of lifters. Which, again, is something Stormblood and Gaal Zuh agree on.

Stormblood tells Gaal Zuh not to say bullshit, and that Power Meditation does not need Hatha Yoga because Hatha Yoga is only needed to advance at a decent phase. He also claims that power meditation doesn’t have any side effects unless you overexert yourself. This point seems to be an attempt to deflate Gaal Zuh’s analogy between mobility exercises for weight-lifters and Hatha Yoga for Power Meditators – even though they both agree on the matter.

(BTW: The above is untrue – Hatha Yoga is VERY important when meditating, but this becomes apparent with time.)

Stormblood adds that he won’t reply again to someone who puts words into his mouth.

Stormblood replies to TheFlea that Gaal Zuh is trying to “push that weight-lifting also bestows on you a great range of motion, which is very different from what the evidence provides.” Which – looking back at Gaal Zuh’s posts – is untrue. Gaal Zuh has repeatedly stated that he’s referring to elite athletes, not the everyday gym-goer.

________________________

I know it might be strange to have one’s words summarized like this, but this is an accurate run-through. Stormblood, you guys obviously agree on the main points of your conversation. Yet you consistently tried to escalate the imaginary argument with inflammatory language and serious accusations. While Gaal Zuh was trying to establish common ground. It’s like you didn’t even read what the Gaal Zuh wrote but were just arguing for the sake of arguing – even though you basically agreed on everything.

Transits can cause unnecessary strife like this.


Explained here what was put in my mouth that I haven't said: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10747#p37226 I don't think I need to get quotes, do I?

User avatar
Nick Vabzircnila
Posts: 218
Contact:

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby Nick Vabzircnila » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:42 am

TheFlea wrote:
Nick Vabzircnila wrote:...


At the sake of filling this thread up with too many of my posts (sorry OP)... I just had to say that reading your rundown of events, for some reason kind of completely deflated my serious outlook here, in a good way. Somehow lightened the atmosphere reading things that way, to me at least. Not sure if you were going for that, but yeah.
And kind of made me feel goofy looking back at things while I work out myself haha


All the dedicated ones here are actually pretty awesome. So I don't like to see people fighting over something they obviously agree on. Because of high emotions and planets. Especially not on here, as this is a safe ground for us where we should be able to voice our individual opinions.

This is why I wrote it out like this. It took me 10 minutes. Sometimes people reply without fully reading what the other person said. There are also differences in levels of proficiency in the English language (this is to be expected with an international forum) which can cause misunderstandings and escalate things.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 2089
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Physical Exercise?

Postby Stormblood » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:46 am

[quote="TheFlea"I just want this forum to be a place where we can all be treated with respect (barring openly hostile enemies of Gentiles, obviously) and can come and be refreshed by good like minded people who care about one another in this war. Seemed like it use to be that way years ago, maybe just simple nostalgia blurring my memory lol.

When I say that I take you all seriously and see you as my comrades, I mean it. Even you, Stormblood haha. Though I know we can rub each other the wrong way many times..[/quote]

I think that is unfeasible. We're not robots and we can't agree all the time. Comrades will argue. The important thing is not to let it escalate an argument into something too big.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Mothskull, Nikois666, NinRick, TalGonDon and 29 guests