Strangers staring into my eyes

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Mike.Done123

Strangers staring into my eyes

Postby Mike.Done123 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:52 pm

Hi All,

I have noticed over the past 2 years that strangers on the street have stared deeply into my eyes whenever they walk past. In addition, a lot of people say that my skin is glowing.

I just wanted to know if this was a positive effect of Kundalini activation?

Thanks.

Larissa666

Re: Strangers staring into my eyes

Postby Larissa666 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:55 pm

Who knows? Might be.

I also do attract a lot of stares from the strangers, but that is more due to my unusual looks than anything else, I believe.
”We are all from Egypt.”

-Goddess Bune

"Those whom the Gods guide cannot get lost."

-Ptahotep

Never trust those who are without.

ellinas123

Postby ellinas123 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:08 pm

Indeed as your kundalini and your light body grows stronger and more positive in terms of the quality of its energy people will naturally treat you far better. That is not what you are experiencing though. I have experienced the same thing as you in the past (and still am).

What is happening pretty much is you have demons around you watching over you. The demons have an extremely powerfull energy and when they are around you people will treat you like a god and you will also feel like a god. Many times when demons are around me people will just stare at me, women will eyefuck me in the street, extremely positive things will be constantly happening. Enjoy it.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:08 pm

Strong soul, strong aura, strong enough to draw their attention

sataniccowboy

Postby sataniccowboy » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:48 pm

I would think so also dont stare back they might be looking into ur third eye were they can read or implant thoughts

luis

Postby luis » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:14 pm

Mike.Done123 wrote:Hi All,

I have noticed over the past 2 years that strangers on the street have stared deeply into my eyes whenever they walk past. In addition, a lot of people say that my skin is glowing.

Thanks.

This is normal if you meditate, this happen to me, people just randomly look at me, i think is because they subconciously feel that i have a lot of energy. I remember that in the old forum there was a post like this and they said the exact same thing that i said now. Did anyone here experienced the same thing?

thunder phoenix 666

Postby thunder phoenix 666 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:44 pm

People have said that I glow too. Especially my eyes.
I get weird looks from alot of people.

DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern

Postby DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:04 am

Yes occult magnetism, use it, when eyes contact is made send subtle suggestions, pad your life and grow stronger they will defer to you naturally. you can or should be able to induce joy fear or confusion very easily at this point, and later brief mind blank, then suggestion in the pause. Later without eye contact, but it always helps from the physiological end, but its not really the physically eyes making contract they just work a know associative mechanism and hold.
''The delusional world of the politically correct is the ''hell'' of Men that think of hell as a place of suffering instead of learning and wisdom which Hell really is. Glory instead, in your Luciferic Legacy of sacred blood within you. Here is Arcadia.''

HorusLucis

Postby HorusLucis » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:03 am

Apart from starin,you might as well hear them say there is something about about you but they simply can't point it out.An air of mystery about you!
Hail Father Satan.
FATHER SATAN IS THE GPS ON THE ROAD TO REDEMPTION OF MY SOUL!!

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:41 am

I think also the jew can notice you, if it knows how to.

As such, you might want to envelope yourself in invisibly, I think with Aether which is like the colour of black light (such as the cool disco black lights). It doesn't bestow actual invisibly, but it helps you to not be noticed. You could use it in conjunction with your AoP, where white is reflective, which pushes energies and things away from you, including people if you overuse it. White light in/on your Soul is fine; it cleanses and balances your Soul and Chakras, so you can use white light here instead of for your AoP. Black colour/light protects and conceals.

Aether is an element - elemental work can be difficult and very dangerous, so be very advanced first.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

13th_Wolf
Location: Birthplace of the Industrial Revolution, and soon the SSatanic Revolution...

Postby 13th_Wolf » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:47 pm

Yh its a completely normal thing when you have a lot of energy. When I stopped meditating, I stopped getting the looks and everyone treated me like they used to, which, being myself, kind of comforted me more in a different way XD. However, I'm still a conceited bastard and I miss the extent to which I could sway people in a room. If you visualise yourself as any kind of soldier, like a Spartan or even a Roman philosopher etc. It can have varying effects on different people and sometimes effects situations quite positively. If you don't want people to look at you (I experienced it a fair few times where it was uncomfortable being stared at) then you can think of really dark stuff, like look at them breathing and project monsters into their eyes, or just surround yourself with such. I remember reading something to do with this on the old forum, the person who wrote about it called it like Fascination or something.

People who don't meditate that attract people only do this through their personality, like how your solar plexus chakra would passively get stronger as you use your willpower practically (but not spiritually). Their persona, which to them, unknowingly ties to their aura is what they use to attract success and attention. Ofc that only goes insofar they are willing, and how much energy they unknowingly have to do this.

I never had it get to the point of glowing eyes, but I definitely had a prominent aura and it can get very annoying sometimes-which is why it can be beneficial to void out or use visualisation like I said before. You can even try projecting an image of normality into yourself if you are in a crowd of people, draw in that "feeling" of everything is normal, so to say, and you can just blend in. I successfully did that a few times as well, its not hard at all when you have energy and are aware. Like luis said about them feeling you subconsciously, whatever images you project affects them on a subconscious level- you have complete and total control over what your aura is projecting, especially if you are visualising constantly.

Lastly, working on the kundalini with KY or whatever definitely boosts the frequency of people being "fascinated" by you, but this can come as a result on its own through meditation. I think many female SS, or SS who had this occur to them before meditations maybe throw it off but to me and those likewise, being more solitary, the change is very noticeable and can be drastic.
From my time on this forum, all I can say to you is NEVER verbally square-go another Satanist unless you know your shit b0i. :ugeek:

✠ "Lieb Vaterland, magst ruhig sein - Fest steht und treu die wacht am Rhein"✠

luis

Postby luis » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:06 pm

FancyMancy wrote:I think also the jew can notice you, if it knows how to.

As such, you might want to envelope yourself in invisibly, I think with Aether which is like the colour of black light (such as the cool disco black lights). It doesn't bestow actual invisibly, but it helps you to not be noticed. You could use it in conjunction with your AoP, where white is reflective, which pushes energies and things away from you, including people if you overuse it. White light in/on your Soul is fine; it cleanses and balances your Soul and Chakras, so you can use white light here instead of for your AoP. Black colour/light protects and conceals.

Aether is an element - elemental work can be difficult and very dangerous, so be very advanced first.

Honestly Akasha is the second element that i started working with and i never had problems with it, but this is just me, i don't know if i worked with the elements in a past life and this is why i never had problems but i invoke the Akasha vibrating it as a mantra and not a single problem, of course i didn't do high repetitions right away but with time (not that long) i did it and it helped boost spells that i did with it.

Ravenheart666

Postby Ravenheart666 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:47 pm

Animals and toddlers will gaze instantly , dogs will always come to say hi, from what I noticed ... the only time I wasn't so happy about this is when the little daughter of one of my family friends would freak off in my presence and start to cry...it was disturbing also for me - it was like my energy wouldn't match her parent's ''energies'' or who knows, but not only , she would stare from a distance like she saw a Ghoul or something if I was passing by in the room, not even staying in her mothers arms could change that...It freaked me out as much as she was freaked XD LOL.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:01 pm

That's what happens when you walk down the street in full Juggalo face paint yelling "whoop whoop ninja's". People tend to stare. Devotion to the superior culture of Clown rap has its social costs and such.

Ravenheart666

Postby Ravenheart666 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:20 pm

....Mage gotta be kiddin'
Hip-hopping up it's irony

With a Juggle on his face
Raging all the wannabes...

(soundtrack)

WHooop
Whoop
Ninjas!! x 2 (voice in the backround)

luis

Postby luis » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:44 pm

13th_Wolf wrote:I think many female SS, or SS who had this occur to them before meditations maybe throw it off but to me and those likewise, being more solitary, the change is very noticeable and can be drastic.

I didn't get that much noticed before so i can say that this is thanks to meditations, i think it's nice lol maybe because nobody noticed me before and now they do lol

Animals likes me a lot too and it's nice (but sometime annoying lol)

Brdredr

Postby Brdredr » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:04 am

I wouldn't say I've gotten a lot of looks on the street, but people felt as if I had a lot of charisma out of nowhere all of a sudden. It's like, one minute you're a complete outcast, and the next thing you know you have 20+ people following your every order and move as if you're the perfect role model for them. A natural leader, if you will.
==Valkyries Full Album Available Now==
https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com/
Arise, for the gods have sounded their call across the worlds and you have heard it deep within your heart!

DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern

Postby DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:40 pm

Ravenheart666 wrote:Animals and toddlers will gaze instantly , dogs will always come to say hi, from what I noticed ... the only time I wasn't so happy about this is when the little daughter of one of my family friends would freak off in my presence and start to cry...it was disturbing also for me - it was like my energy wouldn't match her parent's ''energies'' or who knows, but not only , she would stare from a distance like she saw a Ghoul or something if I was passing by in the room, not even staying in her mothers arms could change that...It freaked me out as much as she was freaked XD LOL.

That is funny, cats gather everywhere I go, they seem to know me. I stay in a place and cats just come, trickle in then there are loads of them, bringing there little presents like dead rats and birds. Dogs bark at me, some raise holy hell. I never liked dogs, in part for this reason, growing up it was a pain, at least they do not hold there ground, if I walk up calling there bluff, or chance if I walk off. I guess I also never found the personalty of dogs appealing ether. I Vaguely respect wolves though.
''The delusional world of the politically correct is the ''hell'' of Men that think of hell as a place of suffering instead of learning and wisdom which Hell really is. Glory instead, in your Luciferic Legacy of sacred blood within you. Here is Arcadia.''

Yagami Light

Postby Yagami Light » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:04 pm

Mike.Done123 wrote:Hi All,

Thanks.

Heh, look at all these nice comments you received. xD
I like it when people see the effects of meditating. :lol:

So, it's not necessarily a kundalini activation. I know I still have a loooong road ahead of me until I activate my kundalini, but I have also noticed strangers staring at me when I'm walking down the street. I have noticed this when I feel very confident about myself.

I had also had the chance to talk to two strangers on the street (and many more, but these two were more open in their talking than others) and they both commented on what an "interesting person" I am. One of them called me strange LOL but not in a bad way.
I find it very funny but I also enjoy it hehe. :lol:

Brdredr wrote:I wouldn't say I've gotten a lot of looks on the street, but people felt as if I had a lot of charisma out of nowhere all of a sudden. It's like, one minute you're a complete outcast, and the next thing you know you have 20+ people following your every order and move as if you're the perfect role model for them. A natural leader, if you will.

Yes, yes, I agree. I know I have changed a lot since I started meditating, but my energy is totally different from before. People feel attracted to it naturally.
Destruction and Creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the Earth in balance.
- Satan

Brdredr

Postby Brdredr » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:39 pm

Yagami Light wrote:Yes, yes, I agree. I know I have changed a lot since I started meditating, but my energy is totally different from before. People feel attracted to it naturally.

Unfortunately this also means some of the people attracted to your energy will try to sap off of it like a leech. I've had it happen before, with wonderful people that I've known throughout my life become so powerful and so energetic and next thing you know they're hanging out with a bunch of degenerates that just sit around and shoot up Heroin all day. Even though common sense kicks in and they *don't* partake with the consumption of opiates, it still affects them in a very negative manner. So watch who you befriend. Because in a lot of scenarios, and a lot of environments like if you live in an urban area, nobody is your friend at all and you have to make them prove otherwise in order to accept them.

Although, when I walk into wooded areas, or a park where you can expect to find wildlife such as deer, raccoons, squirrels, robins, crows, and ravens, they always came close to me as to say "Good morning". I've had the experience a few days ago where I was just chilling in the woods, and a doe comes and sits right next to me, looks at me for a minute, communicates with me through the energy around us. Animals notice it more than humans do.
==Valkyries Full Album Available Now==
https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com/
Arise, for the gods have sounded their call across the worlds and you have heard it deep within your heart!