Satanism and Goetia

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
SatanicPsychonaut

Satanism and Goetia

Postby SatanicPsychonaut » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:33 am

Is Goetia compatible with Satanism? My understanding of Goetia is that it's a perverse form of Christian magic that involves EVOKING the 72 "evil spirits" that Solomon enslaved and abused in the creation of his temple. I'm still relatively new to Satanism and Demonolatry, but literally everything I've read everywhere would suggest that Satanism/Demonolatry and Goetia are fundamentally incompatible. We do not EVOKE. That is not how we form relationships with the old gods (aka "demons").

Assuming my understanding of Goetia is correct, why then would we have self-professed Demonolators and Satanists (such as Stephanie Connolly) producing literature that explains and encourages the practice? Is there some sort of loophole in the magic that allows for a bastardized hybrid between the two? I'm leaning more towards (((subversion))) and (((perversion))), which wouldn't be a stretch since most of the same authors also put out information on Kabbalah. Not that I understand Kabbalah much better than Goetia, but all I really need to know is (((who))) practices it to know that it's wrong.

I've spent an absurd amount of money on occult literature over the past few weeks, and I'm trying to weed out all of the misinformation. We still have Satanists/Demonolators (namely the aforementioned Ms. Connolly) promoting the use of circles and triangles, which I've also read is wrong. Whether invoking or evoking, you're still calling an entity into a space designed to contain their energy. Seems inherently disrespectful to me. But, again, I don't understand those all that well, either.

So the authors I've come across are [mainly] Stephanie Connolly and Ansenath Mason. I didn't think about it before I got her books, but Ansenath Mason sounds like a potentially Jewish name. Should I be concerned?
Walking the fine line between Soul and Sane

Dark_Void

Re: Satanism and Goetia

Postby Dark_Void » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:27 pm

It’s probably best to stay away from the old grimoires in general. I mean there is probably no harm in reading them from an academic / historical perspective, but for actually using them for summoning or magical work, I would advise against. I have heard people on here say good things about the Necronomicon spellbook, but I have never used it myself.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:01 pm

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... t=grimoire
Yea, stay away from that stuff. The Necronomicon is the ONLY example I know of that contains actual information that is safe. ALL other goetia and grimoires are just horrible blasphemies and curses against our gods and often deadly curses against the person reading them too. You won't find anything in there to actually help you, anything in there will most likely harm you.
https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
MANY books, articles, and videos to help you!

Weassel wrote:Ohhhhhhhh.... never thought to press your link xD
Thx dude

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:08 pm

"To complete the magnum opus in one day, you must first recite "Aum Jehova Nama" 6 million times so that you receive the godly lizard powers to always remember the 6 Gorillian hololols. Then pay me 6 gorillian shekels to buy my next book about my suggestions on morality...while the RTRs are having me convicted of all the most evilest crimes. Now be a good Goy, I mean boy, and curse yourself and your gods with death and destruction. Because I wrote Goetia on the title, you know it's all true."
https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
MANY books, articles, and videos to help you!

Weassel wrote:Ohhhhhhhh.... never thought to press your link xD
Thx dude

SatanicPsychonaut

Postby SatanicPsychonaut » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:51 pm

Dark_Void wrote:It’s probably best to stay away from the old grimoires in general. I mean there is probably no harm in reading them from an academic / historical perspective, but for actually using them for summoning or magical work, I would advise against. I have heard people on here say good things about the Necronomicon spellbook, but I have never used it myself.

Yeah, it definitely seems pretty iffy. I also can't shake the idea that if it's mass-published and sold on Amazon, it's likely riddled with misinformation.

Do you know anything about the "Draconian Path"? My order with Ansenath's books (Draconian Ritual Book, Tree of Qliphoth) just arrived today and I was flipping through them a bit. Seems like a very dark LHP take on hermetic Qabalah, but has some decent information on raising the Kundalini and pursuing godhood. Their representations of the gods focus almost entirely on their "negative" attributes, though. I'm afraid it will lack proper balance, but I lack the knowledge to truly assess that.

Everything with an open mind and a grain of salt.

returner

Postby returner » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:09 pm

No. Goetia is not compatible with Satanism in any way shape or form. Demons do not look kindly upon it and many have been badly hurt by tying into the Goetic books. Myself included. It is not a funny story and even now twelve years after the facts it still stings me. So take it from me. It uses circles and bindings and jewish "god" names against Satan and His Demons and that doesnt end well for the practitioner.

Even reading certain books can call up nasty entities that preside over said arts. Dont bother with those authors and books. It only wastes money. Plus the books themselves contain sigils and such that can act as gateways. See for yourself.

Also some books contain next to no useable information. But pack a heavy price tag. Whats her name?? Alice Bailey? Wrote the most useless book on white magick I ever laid eyes on.

Evoking is fine. Nothing wrong with that. There is a big difference between summoning a Demon into your living room to converse and summoning a Demon into a binding pattern in your living room to converse.

"Is there some sort of loophole in the magic that allows for a bastardized hybrid between the two?"

Thats not the case. Many so play at what they call "chaos magick" as they believe that they can do whatever they want. Unfortunately it does not work this way and the people reading and attempting such methods end paying for it.

Pardon my scattered reply as I am on the move right now as Im typing.

luis

Postby luis » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:16 pm

SatanicPsychonaut wrote:Is Goetia compatible with Satanism? My understanding of Goetia is that it's a perverse form of Christian magic that involves EVOKING the 72 "evil spirits" that Solomon enslaved and abused in the creation of his temple. I'm still relatively new to Satanism and Demonolatry, but literally everything I've read everywhere would suggest that Satanism/Demonolatry and Goetia are fundamentally incompatible. We do not EVOKE. That is not how we form relationships with the old gods (aka "demons").

Assuming my understanding of Goetia is correct, why then would we have self-professed Demonolators and Satanists (such as Stephanie Connolly) producing literature that explains and encourages the practice? Is there some sort of loophole in the magic that allows for a bastardized hybrid between the two? I'm leaning more towards (((subversion))) and (((perversion))), which wouldn't be a stretch since most of the same authors also put out information on Kabbalah. Not that I understand Kabbalah much better than Goetia, but all I really need to know is (((who))) practices it to know that it's wrong.

I've spent an absurd amount of money on occult literature over the past few weeks, and I'm trying to weed out all of the misinformation. We still have Satanists/Demonolators (namely the aforementioned Ms. Connolly) promoting the use of circles and triangles, which I've also read is wrong. Whether invoking or evoking, you're still calling an entity into a space designed to contain their energy. Seems inherently disrespectful to me. But, again, I don't understand those all that well, either.

So the authors I've come across are [mainly] Stephanie Connolly and Ansenath Mason. I didn't think about it before I got her books, but Ansenath Mason sounds like a potentially Jewish name. Should I be concerned?

If you read Joy of Satan you can find the answer for what you asked.

Academic Scholar

Postby Academic Scholar » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:39 am

SatanicPsychonaut wrote:Is Goetia compatible with Satanism? My understanding of Goetia is that it's a perverse form of Christian magic that involves EVOKING the 72 "evil spirits" that Solomon enslaved and abused in the creation of his temple. I'm still relatively new to Satanism and Demonolatry, but literally everything I've read everywhere would suggest that Satanism/Demonolatry and Goetia are fundamentally incompatible. We do not EVOKE. That is not how we form relationships with the old gods (aka "demons").

The Ars Goetia / Keys of Solomon is disgusting, an abomination and an extreme insult to the Demons. This Goetia even illustrates monsters as the images of our ancient Gods. In my opinion using the Ars Goetia methods will get you in contact with impostor beings that are only looking to enslave you. Satanism/Satanists that aren't JoS are usually corrupted, spiritually ignorant and/or Reverse Christians to some degree which is why they use Jewish Grimoires such as the Ars Goetia and the Jewish Kabbalah.

...these "Demons" of the Goetia are of the most major in world affairs. The Jews who wrote this grimoire, given the jews were an international element, seem to have been exactly all around the world, stealing knowledge and the deity names from all Gentiles they encountered, and after some thousands of years, they attempted to pull a fast one with this book.
In the 72 Demons of the Goetia, there are many corruptions, misplaced things, and purposeful lies by the jews, but this conveys only a general idea, which apparently the kikes have understood as well in regards to Satan's Rulership of the World.
- HP Hooded Cobra https://archive.is/qUztv
RTR Archive
How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast

aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.

Academic Scholar

Postby Academic Scholar » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:57 am

Wait, I'm confused...Evocation is simply the act of summoning an entity. Why do you think Evocation itself is incompatible with Satanism? This is the Demonolatry and Demon Evocation Joy of Satan (JoS) page: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... LATRY.html
In JoS we do both Demon evocation and invocation.
RTR Archive
How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast

aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:56 pm

The kliphoth is created by the Jews for negative purposes against Gentiles. Its best not to use the Jewish kabala for anything. Its of the enemy. When you use the Kliphoth your just taking part in literal Judaism. These so called Satanists are just following what the enemy has laid out as Satanism. Which is the same as being in a church.

SatanicPsychonaut wrote:
Dark_Void wrote:It’s probably best to stay away from the old grimoires in general. I mean there is probably no harm in reading them from an academic / historical perspective, but for actually using them for summoning or magical work, I would advise against. I have heard people on here say good things about the Necronomicon spellbook, but I have never used it myself.

Yeah, it definitely seems pretty iffy. I also can't shake the idea that if it's mass-published and sold on Amazon, it's likely riddled with misinformation.

Do you know anything about the "Draconian Path"? My order with Ansenath's books (Draconian Ritual Book, Tree of Qliphoth) just arrived today and I was flipping through them a bit. Seems like a very dark LHP take on hermetic Qabalah, but has some decent information on raising the Kundalini and pursuing godhood. Their representations of the gods focus almost entirely on their "negative" attributes, though. I'm afraid it will lack proper balance, but I lack the knowledge to truly assess that.

Everything with an open mind and a grain of salt.

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:50 pm

Many "satanists" who are gentiles and use these jewish systems, all they do is poison and curse their soul, Aleister Crowley is the perfect example of how they end up: crazed, corrupted, cursed and helpless.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarte!
Hail Gomory!
Hail all the gods of Duat!

SatanicPsychonaut

Postby SatanicPsychonaut » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:07 pm

returner wrote:- No. Goetia is not compatible with Satanism in any way shape or form. Demons do not look kindly upon it and many have been badly hurt by tying into the Goetic books. Myself included. It is not a funny story and even now twelve years after the facts it still stings me. So take it from me. It uses circles and bindings and jewish "god" names against Satan and His Demons and that doesnt end well for the practitioner.
- Even reading certain books can call up nasty entities that preside over said arts. Dont bother with those authors and books. It only wastes money. Plus the books themselves contain sigils and such that can act as gateways. See for yourself.
- Also some books contain next to no useable information. But pack a heavy price tag. Whats her name?? Alice Bailey? Wrote the most useless book on white magick I ever laid eyes on.
- Evoking is fine. Nothing wrong with that. There is a big difference between summoning a Demon into your living room to converse and summoning a Demon into a binding pattern in your living room to converse.
- "Is there some sort of loophole in the magic that allows for a bastardized hybrid between the two?"
- That's not the case. Many so play at what they call "chaos magick" as they believe that they can do whatever they want. Unfortunately it does not work this way and the people reading and attempting such methods end paying for it.
- Pardon my scattered reply as I am on the move right now as Im typing.

Thanks man, I appreciate the thoughtful response.
Academic Scholar wrote:Wait, I'm confused...Evocation is simply the act of summoning an entity. Why do you think Evocation itself is incompatible with Satanism? This is the Demonolatry and Demon Evocation Joy of Satan (JoS) page: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... LATRY.html

Is evocation not the summoning of a demon against their will? I swear to god, there was an article somewhere in JoS' archives that explicitly stated that evocation is disrespectful and that we should only invoke. I can't find the article right now, as I cannot access the JoS pages through my VPN (can't figure out why), but I have saved probably close to 100 pages from the site, so I'll go comb through those.
luis wrote:If you read Joy of Satan you can find the answer for what you asked.

I'm not the type of person to ask a question before searching for the answer myself. I didn't find a satisfactory answer, so I asked the community.
HP Mageson666 wrote:The kliphoth is created by the Jews for negative purposes against Gentiles. Its best not to use the Jewish kabala for anything. Its of the enemy. When you use the Kliphoth your just taking part in literal Judaism. These so called Satanists are just following what the enemy has laid out as Satanism. Which is the same as being in a church.

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. Reading through the Draconian Ritual Book and Tree of Qliphoth, I've noticed a very heavy emphasis on torturing and destroying the souls of our fellow Gentiles. Disgusting stuff. Of course, it didn't explicity say Gentiles, but I'm quite skilled at reading between the lines. It also left a dark feeling in my heart. Could just have imagined it, but I certainly felt different than I did after reading Connolly's Demonolatry books, and especially different than I do after reading JoS or Diane Vera's writings. The Draconian Path is absolutely not in line with Satanism and Satan's true intent for us.

And their description of the "9 Levels of Hell" (as allegedly ruled by Asmodeous, described as being the god of Wrath and Torture) is laughably similar to that of Dante's Inferno.

SatanicPsychonaut

Postby SatanicPsychonaut » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:26 am

Academic Scholar wrote:Wait, I'm confused...Evocation is simply the act of summoning an entity. Why do you think Evocation itself is incompatible with Satanism? This is the Demonolatry and Demon Evocation Joy of Satan (JoS) page: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... LATRY.html

My apologies. I misplaced the source, thinking that it was on JoS that I read the evocation is wrong. It was Connolly's The Complete Book of Demonolatry that stated that Satanists/Demonolators do not use evocation for summoning.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:16 am

Exactly. Both invocation and evocation are done in Satanism. The page that talks about the difference about the two of them is very clear about it. Evocation doesn't necessarily mean using abusive Goetia methods. I don't know where people get these misconceptions.

DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern

Postby DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:36 pm

Every read the fictional story ''famous cult classic book Lupe''? That terrible scene where they did things to that demon boy or tried to in that ritual? ''not that they really accomplished much in the end. I want speak to the personality in the story, no comment, too much to go into and this is not a book of the month club. Yet what struck me was the horror of the ritual abuse against Lupe taken in its own right. Think about it. I will say that Lupe himself was portrayed/as in the most disrespectful light/bad race considerations by writer, though. Needed a touch more realism to be visionary fiction. :twisted: :( :cry: :lol:
''The delusional world of the politically correct is the ''hell'' of Men that think of hell as a place of suffering instead of learning and wisdom which Hell really is. Glory instead, in your Luciferic Legacy of sacred blood within you. Here is Arcadia.''

hankanka

Postby hankanka » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:12 am

The whole purpose of 'Lesser Key' and those Goetia scripts are to glorify Solomon, someone who tried to enslave and command demons for his personal gain. It refers to them like animals or beasts to be mounted and abused. It is an ignorant and outdated text which no one should bother associating with modern spiritual satanism. The only useful information it contains are the names and personal sigils of the Goetic demons. Sigils can be used to respectfully summon and invite them if you use them properly.

Pudro

Postby Pudro » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:05 am

SatanicPsychonaut wrote:
returner wrote:- No. Goetia is not compatible with Satanism in any way shape or form. Demons do not look kindly upon it and many have been badly hurt by tying into the Goetic books. Myself included. It is not a funny story and even now twelve years after the facts it still stings me. So take it from me. It uses circles and bindings and jewish "god" names against Satan and His Demons and that doesnt end well for the practitioner.
- Even reading certain books can call up nasty entities that preside over said arts. Dont bother with those authors and books. It only wastes money. Plus the books themselves contain sigils and such that can act as gateways. See for yourself.
- Also some books contain next to no useable information. But pack a heavy price tag. Whats her name?? Alice Bailey? Wrote the most useless book on white magick I ever laid eyes on.
- Evoking is fine. Nothing wrong with that. There is a big difference between summoning a Demon into your living room to converse and summoning a Demon into a binding pattern in your living room to converse.
- "Is there some sort of loophole in the magic that allows for a bastardized hybrid between the two?"
- That's not the case. Many so play at what they call "chaos magick" as they believe that they can do whatever they want. Unfortunately it does not work this way and the people reading and attempting such methods end paying for it.

Is evocation not the summoning of a demon against their will? I swear to god, there was an article somewhere in JoS' archives that explicitly stated that evocation is disrespectful and that we should only invoke. I can't find the article right now, as I cannot access the JoS pages through my VPN (can't figure out why), but I have saved probably close to 100 pages from the site, so I'll go comb through those.

I'm not the type of person to ask a question before searching for the answer myself. I didn't find a satisfactory answer, so I asked the community.
HP Mageson666 wrote:The kliphoth is created by the Jews for negative purposes against Gentiles. Its best not to use the Jewish kabala for anything. Its of the enemy. When you use the Kliphoth your just taking part in literal Judaism. These so called Satanists are just following what the enemy has laid out as Satanism. Which is the same as being in a church.

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. Reading through the Draconian Ritual Book and Tree of Qliphoth, I've noticed a very heavy emphasis on torturing and destroying the souls of our fellow Gentiles. Disgusting stuff. Of course, it didn't explicity say Gentiles, but I'm quite skilled at reading between the lines. It also left a dark feeling in my heart. Could just have imagined it, but I certainly felt different than I did after reading Connolly's Demonolatry books, and especially different than I do after reading JoS or Diane Vera's writings. The Draconian Path is absolutely not in line with Satanism and Satan's true intent for us.

And their description of the "9 Levels of Hell" (as allegedly ruled by Asmodeous, described as being the god of Wrath and Torture) is laughably similar to that of Dante's Inferno.

This question I post to all my fellow brothers and sisters in satan, IS CHAOS MAGICK SATANIC ??
"Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live"
- Adolf Hitler

luis

Postby luis » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:12 pm

Pudro wrote:
SatanicPsychonaut wrote:

This question I post to all my fellow brothers and sisters in satan, IS CHAOS MAGICK SATANIC ??

Nope. Becuase it's not powerful as what we SS do and it's a mix of different type of "magick" so a lot of times they use jewish shit too. Stick to the JoS.

Pudro

Postby Pudro » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:10 am

Thank you Luis, it's what I really felt with my satanic intuition just wanted to be sure.
"Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live"
- Adolf Hitler

Jack

Postby Jack » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:02 am

The necronomicon isn't a grimiorie though. Its an ancient Sumerian text. Its ancient Sumerian magick, and the not the Christian middle ages type of magick.
Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!