Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Disrespectful people in real life and online

Poweredbythesun

Website
www.satanisgod.org
So, I don't quite know how common this is in real life in most places. But where I live the majority of young people (teens to early 20's) overwhelmingly joke about suicide and envision death as some sort of escape from their 'bad' lives. Most even go as far as to shout "KYS!" (Kill yourself) to people that even slightly inconvenience them through their day.

Now, I know the internet is full of trolls that do this daily and in droves. But it's a completely different story when people are getting yelled at in person.

Does anyone know where this trend started? Or who started it? I've been curious for awhile now, and personally believe it is a product of the jewish media and their hatred of all gentiles. Or maybe the people who say "Save the world by killing yourself"

It's sad to see these people have devolved so much that they hate themselves and their fellow men and women.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back