Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The fire element

alreadygoneshopping

No one ever said hey give me the shit element! Yeah the fridged element of death and sorrow and compulsive fears, hand me that one! We recieve our elemental imbalances when we are born. Sorry the benefits of being a water type are scarce, it is what it is. Just dont be an asshole about it ok. Water types arent going to handle psychic intrusions like astral entities well as they feel it too keenly and thats bad. So is a bunch of other stuff.

I go running for ten minutes and I feel like fuuuuuck this whereas a fire or earth type jogs on by with ripped abs glistening in the summer sun. I just dont have the same drive as that guy. What should I say? Should I just throw in the towel and die is that it? Theres no such choice actually.

Everyone. Every single fucking person would choose fire and earth as there elements if they could but thats just not how it works. Dont be a smart ass about it I am talking about an informed choice. Certain things are better in life. If given the chance anyone would choose to be seven foot tall with blonde hair and blue eyes because in truth we all know thats better but we cant choose. Tough shit.

Fire type muscle jocks get everything. No one gives a shit about the "emos" and "wimps" and their feelings as they never get anywhere. The end.

All we can do is invoke fire and earth to try to counter the imbalances because water and air are shit elements. Compulsive fears and living in your head. Wooooo! Shit hand I got dealt there.

Im bitching yeah but I also have a solution.

The answer:
Vibrate AGNI x 5
Now visualize the fire element filling your body and avoiding your heart and brain area, instead fill those two areas with a clean white light.

Affirm: "my fire and earth elements are strong in a safe and positive way" x 3

Next up. Vibrate PRITHIVI x 5
Now visualize mud filling your body. Once again avoid your heart and brain area. The mud has a hot glow to it as the fire runs through it.

Do that at the same time everyday for as long as it takes. And there you have it.

I was told that I will look weak last night to which I replied I dont care. So if you think Im weak whatever.

(PPP-RRR-EEE-TH-TH-TH-EE-EE-VV-VV-EE-EE, AGNI is easy to vibrate so yeah)

alreadygoneshopping said:
Everyone. Every single fucking person would choose fire and earth as there elements if they could but thats just not how it works. Dont be a smart ass about it I am talking about an informed choice. Certain things are better in life. If given the chance anyone would choose to be seven foot tall with blonde hair and blue eyes because in truth we all know thats better but we cant choose. Tough shit.
Would they now ? You can do it with sanskrit zodiac mantras already still I prefer to run a scorpio/leo/cancer split (either 2/2/2 or 3/2/1 or 2/3/1 are my favorite number splits for the upper 6 chakras ) with the base chakra always in capricorn. I tried Aries everywhere it went horrible and my bank account ended up much smaller too :? . And I didn't try Sagg because I doubt I would like it anyway, they have commitment issues with everything and everyone and can't stay in place.
I prefer black hair (or dyed in unnatural colors) over blonde which seems too tame and doesn't go well with dark clothing. And personally I would rather be a bit smaller, I can gift you 0.2 feet if you want :lol: (let's make a donation collect for you to get to 7.0 feet and feel more secure :roll:) but I admit that's an edge case. Blue/grey eyes can be cool tho, they would go well with silver jewelry.

You need to stop hating what you are. Water is fucking awesome. All elements have their pros and cons, and all are necessary. We all balance each other out. Learn to utilize your talents, and control your weaknesses. this goes for all elements.

-No, not everyone would choose Fire or Earth. Just because you have a preference, does not mean it applies to everyone :roll:

-I would hate to be that tall, and I personally find blond hair rather boring. Red hair is interesting. Again, stop projecting your preferences.

It's fine to rant, but rather annoying to go off assuming that everyone wants the exact same things you do.

alreadygoneshopping said:
No one ever said hey give me the shit element! Yeah the fridged element of death and sorrow and compulsive fears, hand me that one! We recieve our elemental imbalances when we are born. Sorry the benefits of being a water type are scarce, it is what it is. Just dont be an asshole about it ok. Water types arent going to handle psychic intrusions like astral entities well as they feel it too keenly and thats bad. So is a bunch of other stuff.

I go running for ten minutes and I feel like fuuuuuck this whereas a fire or earth type jogs on by with ripped abs glistening in the summer sun. I just dont have the same drive as that guy. What should I say? Should I just throw in the towel and die is that it? Theres no such choice actually.

Fire type muscle jocks get everything. No one gives a shit about the "emos" and "wimps" and their feelings as they never get anywhere. The end.

All we can do is invoke fire and earth to try to counter the imbalances because water and air are shit elements. Compulsive fears and living in your head. Wooooo! Shit hand I got dealt there.

Im bitching yeah but I also have a solution.

The answer:
Vibrate AGNI x 5
Now visualize the fire element filling your body and avoiding your heart and brain area, instead fill those two areas with a clean white light.

Next up. Vibrate PRITHIVI x 5
Now visualize mud filling your body. Once again avoid your heart and brain area. The mud has a hot glow to it as the fire runs through it.

Do that at the same time everyday for as long as it takes. And there you have it.

I was told that I will look weak last night to which I replied I dont care. So if you think Im weak whatever.

(PPP-RRR-EEE-TH-TH-TH-EE-EE-VV-VV-EE-EE, AGNI is easy to vibrate so yeah)

Maybe I should start thinking why I need feminism too? Let's make a safe space, where Bronies are alpha in their own way!

Elements are not "cool" or "shit"! In advanced meditations you'll learn to balance the elements of your soul.

Any elemental imbalance can cause problems, in my case an excess of fire produced me that sometimes was too irritable and in a bad mood.

Lydia said:
You need to stop hating what you are. Water is fucking awesome. All elements have their pros and cons, and all are necessary. We all balance each other out. Learn to utilize your talents, and control your weaknesses. this goes for all elements.

-No, not everyone would choose Fire or Earth. Just because you have a preference, does not mean it applies to everyone :roll:

-I would hate to be that tall, and I personally find blond hair rather boring. Red hair is interesting. Again, stop projecting your preferences.

It's fine to rant, but rather annoying to go off assuming that everyone wants the exact same things you do.
Dear Grammar Nazi Queen Cadet Junior, on behalf of myself only I would be delighted to attribute you another title on top of your current ones. Thus you will now also by known as "Guru of Self-Acceptance". Please bear it proudly to honor the long legacy of the ancestral line of gurus of self-acceptance ;)

Lydia said:

Sure Fire and Earth might not be ideal for a woman. But for a male, fire and earth are the best elements.

Learned alot growing up without spiritual knowledge due to my water sign. Small kid, wanted love, friendship, and hapiness. Wasnt easy growing up around the hip hop/gangsta culture as a skinny white water sign :p without a father..

But Its also said we have a strong shell, I know I do, its impossible to trigger emotions within me unless I want to feel them, because Ive grown intense understanding of my emotions and how to control them.

Now you might think a water sign is "weak" but I know within me is a raging burning fury prepared to unleash at any moment. Time to go use it on some RTR's ;D

I'm glad you made this post because it emphasized to me something I already knew, but just needed reinforced, which is that attitude makes a world of a difference on how you're life's going to go. You got a bad attitude so things are bad. I was there too so I understand, but a change must be made.

Prince was all water and air and he was the funkiest there ever was. Think about that. Also he got all the women so...

Haters gonna hate, ainters gonna ain't.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back