Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spirit Animals

Europe Gladio

Is it a legitimate thing in Spiritual Satanism or is it new age bullshit? As of now, I haven't heard of such a discussion in the forums nor in the JoS website.

It seems very primal and personal. I don't think it's new agey bullshit because it seems to have very old roots into tribal and shamanic practices.
Anyway now that made me think that in all my life I used to be very strongly attracted to wolves, but since recently I started loving snakes and being attracted to them instead. I guess my "totem animal" changed (I prefer the name "totem animal", it resonates more with me then "spirit animal").
Now what are the concrete applications, probably no real concrete application because it's so primal and linked to instincts, I think it does have meanings in the deep psyche but I don't believe you should "force it" and go through a list of animals to find a "spirit animal".

Can wild animals also be familiars? I noticed that there are three crows in the parking lot when I go to work and they are the same crows. I feel a strong connection with them and then followed a positive series of events.

Transviking said:
Can wild animals also be familiars? I noticed that there are three crows in the parking lot when I go to work and they are the same crows. I feel a strong connection with them and then followed a positive series of events.
You must feed them something. Its not good to just see.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back